Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2018, 06:49 PM   #16
Mieann

Have she tried staying in a covered car naked before? You can install curtains for the side and tape black papers on the front and back. (Or simply just tape papers throughout, poking some holes here and there.) She can stay in the car with the side windows rolled down to how much she wanted it.

Oh. For added spice, take her clothes with you and leave her in the car. You may want to play peek-a-boo with her.

It's super fun and kinky but please be very careful because it does raise suspicions with the entire car covered like this. If you have a van, it will be easier.

Mmm... Another one could be done during a trip. You could have all her clothes locked in the luggage and have her covered up with the duvet. Then call for room service.

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 11:21 PM   #17
jimmydean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Any public fountains?
She could wear THIN white yoga pants, and a tight white T shirt, and no bra, and on a hot day complain about the heat, and announce she was going to go play in the fountain.
And after several minutes frolicking and cooling down and being entirely soaked, she could come out, and keep walking with you, playing up being oblivious to her clothing being see thru.

A second idea?
Buy a sundress from a thrift store (so it is dirt cheap) and manually loosen the seams, so it LOOKS intact, but is barely held together.

Drive somewhere busy (without parking close to where you drop her off), and let her get out. Announce that "OK, hun, I'll be back in two minutes. Gonna park the car than meet you here!"
Have her close the door, getting her dress caught, and then you pull out, tearing the dress from her, leaving her standing there, nude, as you drive away, oblivious.
She has to get from where you dropped her off, to where you park, in nothing but her shoes, to retrieve the tatters of her dress to cover herself with!

to test this, might be best to buy two dresses, and do a dry run, to ensure that it works smoothly. You want the force to tear the dress, not to drag her behind the car! Three dresses, with the seams BRUTALIZED to hell. The first one you want to grab the dress and pull away, and see if you can tear it from her with just your own body strength without pulling her down. The second (if the first is successful) is the dry run with the car. If both of those work out, do the real thing!
The sun dress idea is my favorite one so far! Lol it might take some convincing, but I look forward to trying it!

Dislikes/punishments: cum eating

Limits: scat, permanent, blood, illegal, sounding, pics(although I’ll show off on cam lol), online exposure

All dares/ forfeits can be veiwed via skype

I lost in “loser gets pimped out” so if you send me a message with the word “reminder” in the subject, I have to do whatever you say no questions asked, within limits
jimmydean is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jimmydean for this post:
Old 07-08-2018, 11:23 PM   #18
jimmydean

And an update: I got her to do taz’s movie theater idea. I sent him the story of how it all happened if anyone wants to hear about it lol

Limits: scat, permanent, blood, illegal, sounding, pics(although I’ll show off on cam lol), online exposure

I lost in “loser gets pimped out” so if you send me a message with the word “reminder” in the subject, I have to do whatever you say no questions asked, within limits
Old 07-08-2018, 11:52 PM   #19
ksoma
getDare Succubus

if taz doesn't mind the report to his dare being public, i'd love to read it here.
curious if you showed her my dares, and her thoughts on them.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:16 PM   #20
jimmydean

Not yet. I have to wait until she’s in a certain mood lol but I’m really looking forward to it

The following user says Thank You to jimmydean for this post:
Old 07-11-2018, 04:54 AM   #21
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Movie theater report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
if taz doesn't mind the report to his dare being public, i'd love to read it here.
Here is the report from the movie theater:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydean
So I took your advice....

I took my gf to see the new Jurassic Park. As soon as the lights went out I whispered that I wanted her to undress. We were seated in a row that was more toward the middle and there were people sitting in front and behind us. Nobody in the same row though (thankfully lol) at first she started looking around for cameras. I told her that they probably had cameras, but wouldn’t look at them if nobody caused a scene. After a little convincing she slunk down and took her pants and underwear off. She sat bottomless for a little while before a smile came over her face and she took her shirt off. Then she started looking around as if it mattered at this point lol and she finally took her bra off. I pretended to reach for it (as if I was going to throw her pile of clothes lol) and she quickly grabbed her pile. I ended up letting her put everything back on but not bad for her first time with probably 50 people or so around! Thanks again for the idea!!
Old 07-19-2018, 08:29 PM   #22
jimmydean

Update: we’ll be going to Atlantic City next this Sunday to spend the week at the beach. So if there’s any beach dares for us, she’s open to them

Advertisements
Kink Talk