Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-14-2018, 04:35 PM   #1
Dionysian

Heart The Self-Made Man and the Man-Made Sissy

Synopsis: Chris is an average uni student who's secretly bisexual. Léon is a female-to-male exchange student with a thing for feminization. Chris is hesitant to play Léon's games at first, but he soon finds himself sucked deeper and deeper into the alluring young man's kinky world.

Prologue

Chris met Léon at a weekly LGBT support meetup on campus. When he first laid eyes on the other man, he was immediately drawn into his androgyny: pale pink cheeks framed with a few unruly blonde curls that refused to conform to his ponytail, a delicate physique with little muscle in sight, big blue eyes below thick lashes and sharp eyebrows. Léon was fascinating to watch as he walked, with a hasty grace to his step that Chris had rarely seen in women, let alone in other men. And yet there was no mistaking the French exchange student for anything other than male-- a little ironic, considering he was a very open-and-out transgender man.

Testosterone had done wonders, and for all of his feminine traits, everyone around Léon assumed him to be a man. Perhaps it was due to the sharpness of his face, or that seductively deep voice, or the way that he held himself. Whatever the case may be, he was a beautiful contrast, a self-made man in the literal sense.

When Chris had come out as bisexual, he couldn't help but admit he'd hoped Léon would notice him a little more, or perhaps even consider him as a potential partner. Tragically, it seemed that Léon was only interested in women. Chris had never been overly manly, with a relatively average build and height, scruffy black hair in desperate need of trimming, and just enough strength not to get called out for being weak, but he wasn't anywhere near the feminine beauty which Léon so openly sought.

He had contented himself with befriending the blond instead, eagerly stopping him after one of the weekly meetings to ask if he was interested in coming over to Chris's dorm to hang out for a bit.

Léon had agreed to the proposal, but when they finally made it to Chris's dorm, they were greeted by a locked doorknob covered with a sock. Chris's roommate, Kyle, was not at all subtle about his many ventures with women, and even less subtle when it came to teasing Chris about his own virginity.

Chris shrugged, looking at Léon apologetically, and that was when he noticed a strange glint in the Frenchman's eye. It quickly disappeared, and Léon suggested in his low, cloud-soft voice that perhaps Chris could come over to his place instead.

That was how Chris ended up in his secret crush's dorm, glancing around at the floral decor on the walls.

"I'm still legally female," explained Léon, "so they made me room with a girl-- another exchange student. The decorations are Suyin's."

Chris nodded, looking anywhere but at Léon. Léon, feeling casual, had taken off his binder-- the garment he used to flatten his chest. That, combined with his posture on the couch-- leaning back slightly with an elbow propped on the armrest-- gave Chris far too much of a view for his own good. "You must be one lucky guy, getting to room with a girl," he murmured.

Léon shook his head. "It isn't like that. Suyin is a lesbian, and besides, she's not my type." Here, the blond leaned in, and Chris's heart jumped.

"What's--" your type, Chris almost uttered, but he stopped himself. He needed something that would steer the situation away from the heat in his stomach, not something that would only fuel his envy. He cleared his throat. "What's-- uh-- what's something you do for fun around here?"

Léon raised an eyebrow, but humored the change of subject. "I have a Netflix account."

When Léon gestured Chris to sit beside him on the couch, Chris decided not to hesitate, though he left a couch pillow between him and the other man. Why was he so shy about it? Couldn't he just enjoy having Léon close? Even when he was around people he stood a chance with, Chris was always too much of a coward to get near them. That was probably why he was still a virgin.

They agreed on some show, but as much as Chris tried to focus on the screen, he couldn't help but notice that Léon was inching closer and closer toward him. Suddenly, there was no couch pillow between them. He stole a sideways glance and glimpsed those unbound breasts, at least D-cups, as Léon casually turned his body toward his guest, the Frenchman's blue eyes still stuck to the television.

When he brushed a lanky hand against Chris's, the dark-haired man let out an involuntary gasp. He turned to Léon and was greeted by a smirk.

"What are you doing?" Chris asked cautiously.

"You think I haven't noticed you watching me at meetings, no?" Léon made steady eye contact, and Chris felt frozen in place. "The way that your eyes scan my body. It happens a lot, you know; people are always too curious about what a trans person looks like under their clothes. But with you, it's different. I see curiosity, yes, but something else too." He let his eyes drop down, studying Chris's body the way that Chris had always studied Léon's in those desperate, stolen glances. Léon, however, was far more obvious about it. "I, too, am curious...and a little something else."

"Aren't you straight?"

"I'm more flexible than that," admitted Léon. "I am much more fond of women, it's true, but there has always been some room for play, if he's feminine enough."

"Feminine...?"

"In fact, I think I could make you into my ideal lover."

"Make...?" Although Chris was confused, he couldn't seem to bring his voice above Léon's, which was always quiet and yet so commanding.

"You want me, don't you?"

After a moment, Chris nodded, swallowing thickly.

"And you're a virgin, yes?"

"H-How did you--"

Léon caught Chris's jaw, then let his thumb brush against Chris's lower lip. "Smooth, chaste lips...yes, you'll do."

Chris took a deep breath, starting to ask a question, but Léon halted him by sharply standing up. "Stay seated."

Something in Léon's voice gave Chris no choice but to obey, and he gripped the armrest beside him, feeling the heat in his belly pool up into his chest. His heart pounded. He watched as the blond waltzed into one of the closets, graceful as ever, though with mischief in his step.

When he returned, what he held surprised Chris. In one hand was a make-up kit; in the other, a full set of women's clothing, including a pastel blouse, a modest skirt, and flats.

"These are Suyin's," said Léon. "Don't worry about what she'll think; she always 'borrows' my things. You'll start with these, and we'll work up to clothes that are more fitting for your training as a good sissy."

Chris's brows furrowed. "You're going to force me to crossdress for you? Uh, I'm not like you, dude, I don't...do that."

"Do what?" Léon asked without pause. "What do I do, Chris?"

After receiving no answer, Léon set all of the supplies down with a sigh. "Look, I'm not going to force you into anything. Consider this a proposal. You can walk away now, and we can pretend that this never happened. In fact, if you like, you'll never need to speak to me again. After all, we're studying entirely different majors, so it's unlikely we'll have classes together. I'll even stop attending the LGBT meetings. I'll be out of your life, and never again will you have to deal with your sexual frustration around me and whatever it is that I do." Each word grew increasingly drawn-out, playing with the newfound innuendo.

When Chris still didn't respond, Léon slowly approached him, putting one knee next to Chris's legs and the other one between them. His hand returned to Chris's jaw, smooth fingertips running along the side of his face until they met the other man's cheek. The blond's face became critical at the roughness of Chris's stubble, but he quickly replaced his distaste with curiosity.

His plush lips approached Chris's, and the dark-haired student closed his eyes, tilting his head with gentle guidance from Léon. The heat rose further, now filling his face.

But he felt only a sudden coldness against his lips. He opened his eyes in confusion and saw that Léon was holding something up to his mouth.

It was a metal lipstick container.

"Or," Léon finally continued, "you can put this on your lips, and I'll kiss you right now."

Chris had a decision to make. He looked at Léon, whose wild blonde curls were close enough to brush Chris's forehead, whose soft chest was practically pressed against him, and whose eyes were narrowed with calculated interest. Then he looked at the door of the dorm, mere feet away. His gaze switched between the two, and all the while, he could feel a third influence stirring between his legs as Léon made subtle motions with his knee.

"Well? What do you say, Chrissy?"

Chris grabbed the lipstick container.

Likes: Bladder control/desperation, edging, orgasm control/denial, anal insertions, enema, lingerie, hypno
Dislikes/Punishments: Spanking, pain in general, complete chastity, mind-numbing tasks
Limits: Scat, emeto, eating/drinking unsanitary substances, blood, permanent, illegal, friends and family, true public, pictures, vaginal penetration

Dionysian is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dionysian for this post:
Old 11-20-2018, 12:50 PM   #2
Dionysian

Heart

Chapter One

Chris woke up the next morning foggy-headed, skull pounding to the beat of his alarm. He vaguely remembered the details of last night after he had agreed to take the lipstick. He had smeared it thickly over his lips, clumsy in his first attempt to decorate his face. Léon's eyes wouldn't leave him for a moment, making the redness in Chris's cheeks unavoidable.

When he had done as asked, Léon kept to his word, and they shared a long, slow kiss. They were both so desperate-- Chris for any sign of affection, and Léon for claiming Chris as his own-- that it wasn't long before lip met tongue. By the time the alcohol had come out, Chris was already drunk on lust.

Chris bit his lip. Right. He had gotten drunk last night. Hastily, he looked himself over. Nothing seemed different, but he couldn't possibly know the extent of what he had done last night. He cursed under his breath. Had they done anything? Had it been his first time, and he didn't even get to remember it?

He instinctively grabbed his phone and noticed a recent text. It was from Léon. When had he given Léon his number? He shook his head to clear his thoughts, but it only made his head hurt more from the hangover. When his vision seemed to clear, he opened the text.

Léon Chevrolet: Good morning, ma petite amie. Come to my dorm after your last class is over.

Ma petite amie...? Chris wasn't big on French, but his sister was, and he was pretty sure that those words would only be used to address a woman. This was too much. Chris shoved his phone into his pocket and sharply stood up, immediately regretting the pain that shot up through his skull.

His roommate, Kyle, groaned from the top bunk. "'S it eight already?" he mumbled.

"Yeah," was Chris's short reply. Kyle rolled his eyes, which stopped in their tracks upon spotting Chris. Kyle tilted his head, brow pulling down as the corner of his lip pulled up. "What?"

Kyle hopped out of bed. "I don't think that's your color, Christine."

"What are you...?" Chris rubbed a finger of his lip, and to his horror, he felt bright red lipstick smudge onto his hand. "I-- I can--"

"I don't want to know," Kyle replied coyly. Chris was mortified. Kyle didn't know that Chris was bisexual-- only the school's LGBT group knew that-- and it was bad enough that he already teased him for other stupid reasons. Kyle was the last person who needed more fuel for his fiery tongue. "If I had known you were a fag from the start, I would've beat it out of you, but now that I know how hopeless you are with women..."

"It's Suyin," Chris blurted out. "I went to her dorm last night and we made out. Her lipstick must've rubbed off on me."

"Suyin? The Chinese girl?"

"That's the one."

Kyle was skeptical. "And how did you manage that one?"

"Well, we were going to come here and just hang out, but somebody was too busy fucking to warn me that our room would be occupied."

"Hannah," Kyle breathed. "Dude, she was the best fuck I've had in ages."

"You say that every time."

"No, really, I mean it. That girl--"

"Yeah, I don't want to hear it."

"Sure, sure," Kyle muttered, smirking. "Because you've already got Suyin."

Chris slid a hand into his pocket, discreetly cradling his phone as he felt another text arrive. "...Exactly."

---

Léon Chevrolet: Did you sleep well?

Chris Clark: What did we do last night?

Léon Chevrolet: We made out and then I sent you home. Why?

Chris Clark: Thank God. I thought we had sex.

Léon Chevrolet: I'm not an asshole, Chrissy. I wouldn't seduce you when you're that drunk. Besides, you're not enough of a girl to earn that kind of intimacy from me. Yet.

Chris Clark: Don't call me that. It's Chris.

Léon Chevrolet: Not last night, it wasn't.

Chris Clark: That was one time. I'm not doing that again. My head is clearer now, and yours should be too.

Léon Chevrolet: Whatever you say!

---

When his literature class had ended, Chris took his time heading over to Léon's place. He didn't want the exchange student to get the impression that he had power over Chris. He was not going to dress up like a girl, and he certainly wasn't going to stand for Léon pretending that he was one.

He knocked casually on the door, and a familiar low voice informed him that it was unlocked. He took a few breaths, then walked in, ready to tell Léon off.

He lost his nerve upon seeing Léon stand there, in nothing but a sleek chest binder and a sizable strap-on.

Chris slammed the door behind him, already feeling heat. "Dude, what are you doing? Someone could have walked in on you like this! Your roommate--"

"Is spending the rest of the afternoon at a study party," Léon assured him. "Come in. Change into these."

Chris shook his head at the same set of women's clothing that was offered to him last night. "I already told you, I'm not doing that."

Léon shrugged. "Okay. Then go away."

"Why does this have to be a total deal-breaker for you?"

"I could ask the same of you," Léon shot back, but he obliged with an answer. "I love women, Chris. But more than that, I love the feminine-- you understand the difference, yes?"

"So?"

"I've spent the past few years transforming myself into a man; I've thought a lot about what gender means. I am not attracted to a woman simply because she is female. Vaginas are nice, but not a necessity. I love the feminine, the performance of it all. Sweet smells, a delicate posture, total and complete submission. These aren't traits inherent to biological women. They are traits inherent to the socially-constructed concept of the feminine. Are you still with me?"

"Sure, but--"

"You would be surprised to know how long I've wondered about men, and how they can be made feminine as well. I would prefer a man who is eager to transform, of course, but the transformation itself is the most important thing. Take your typical male, shave his entire body and put him in a dress and heels, then gently guide him onto his knees to serve; it's a fascinating idea. A fantasy, really. I could turn him into a more feminine being than any woman I've ever met."

Somewhere through his musings, Léon had begun mindlessly touching himself beneath the strap-on, legs spread apart on the couch. He closed his eyes, breath hitching, then opened them again to revel in Chris's bewildered look.

Léon smiled, his cheeks glowing and eyes half-lidded. He kept stroking. "Look at you. All stubble and ungroomed maleness. Not too manly to transform, but enough for a drastic change. Better yet, you're undeniably attracted to me. It makes you easy to control."

Chris couldn't pull his eyes away from Léon. It was one of his bathroom jerk-off fantasies come to life, seeing the blond sprawled before him, masturbating without a hint of shyness. His chest rose and fell a little faster with every stroke, the other hand holding up the strap-on so that Chris could plainly see what was between his legs. Testosterone really was kind to Léon, blessing him with a clit about two inches in length, enough for him to literally stroke up and down the length of it with two fingers. It was rock-hard at this point, and Chris felt his cock start to catch up with it.

"Touch me," Léon breathed, and that was all Chris needed. He shyly approached Léon, sitting beside his draped form. He reached out and ran his hand along the side of Léon's body, sliding up to the tight fabric covering his chest.

"Nn, we need to get you some hand lotion," Léon commented. "We'll make your hands nice and soft...your whole body, too. You'll be my delicate little lady."

The erection in Chris's jeans made him more susceptible to Léon's words, and instead of grossed out, Chris was only finding himself drawn in further. Léon used the hand not touching himself to guide Chris's inexperienced exploration of the blond's body. Léon's skin was smooth, with a few subtle curves that made Chris's heart skip as he was led across the dip of Léon's hip bone, onto his stomach where a fine trail of hair led down to his sweet spot.

Before Chris could go that far, however, Léon stopped him. "Don't. You aren't allowed to touch me there until you've become a good girl for me. For now, I'm going to train you to suck my cock."

Léon removed his hand from his groin and moved it onto his strap-on, slicking it up with the arousal on his fingers. This, Chris could do. He was bisexual, after all, and while he had always hoped his first time would involve a vagina, it wasn't like sucking a dildo would be real sex. At least, that was how he preferred to think about it.

Léon reached down again, gathering more of his arousal to coat the strap-on with. He gave the toy a few solid strokes and bit down on his pink lower lip. He tapped one finger lightly on the tip. "You're going to start here. Can you manage that?"

Chris cleared his throat. "Of course. Yeah."

"Then do it."

Chris leaned forward, curving his lips into a very small "O" as they met the tip of the toy. He slowly opened his mouth further, sliding down until the head was fully inside of his mouth. Closing his eyes, he pressed his tongue to it, taking in the taste of pussy and silicone.

"Let me see your tongue. Move it around."

Chris opened his mouth further to give Léon a view of his tongue, which he flicked across the bottom of the head, licking up the lubricating juices which Léon had left. He experimented, twisting his tongue this way and that around the stiff device.

"Now close your lips around it. Start sucking, Chrissy."

Chris hardly even noticed the nickname this time. He obediently pressed every part of his lips to the cock, feeling his cheeks hollow out as he started to suck. He nearly moaned as his tongue found more of his partner's slick arousal, but he restrained himself. Léon noticed this.

"Don't hold back. Moan for me like the good sissy slut you are."

Léon's permission, given in that sultry voice, was so tempting to Chris that he merely gave in, his soft moan reverberating around the silicone cock. He tilted his head, lips sliding around as the lubrication from Léon's pussy was replaced with the lubrication of his own spit.

He felt a small but firm hand on the back of his head, running through his hair until it gripped him hard. He had been putting off his most recent haircut, so there was plenty for Léon to grab onto. With that guiding hand, he was slowly pulled forward onto Léon's cock, the back of his mouth opening up to accommodate the thick rod entering him.

When he felt the object press at the back of his throat, Chris whimpered-- music to Léon's ears. He tugged Chris's hair back, sliding the cock almost all of the way out of his throat. Then he pulled again, a little faster this time.

To his credit, Chris caught on quickly, and he soon started bobbing back and forth of his own volition. Léon bucked his hips in response, controlling the pace as it built up to a proper mouth-fucking. He put his hand back in its previous spot beneath the strap-on, rubbing his hard clit.

"Stroke yourself for me. I want you to associate pleasure with the feeling of having your mouth filled."

It wasn't hard for Chris to obey that instruction; he had been hard since he first watched Léon play with himself. He unbuttoned his own jeans and reached down, wrapping a hand around his sensitive length and matching the pace of the toy in his mouth.

"Mm, good girl. How much of my cock can you take?"

As he said this, Léon started to thrust harder in Chris's mouth, until he could once again feel the toy seek access to the back of his throat. He whimpered again, somehow both too filled and aching to feel it go deeper.

So he pushed toward the cock as it plunged into his throat, deeper than any of the thrusts before it, and Chris felt his gag reflex struggle to keep up with his eagerness. He whined as Léon took advantage of this, continuing to delve in and out of his throat with fast, deep thrusts that left it difficult for Chris to breathe.

With one final, harsh buck, the cock stayed in the back of Chris's throat. Léon had reached his finish. As he rode out the waves of pleasure, he grabbed Chris's hair with both hands, holding him down in a long deepthroat that made him dizzy.

"Cum for me, baby."

Chris continued to jack himself off, gasping for breaths that he couldn't fully take in with his throat filled to the brim. Léon continued to hold him down, forcing him to push through to the finish with the dildo pressed balls-deep past his lips. He shuddered and gagged when he finally came, the world whitening around him until he felt the hands in his hair relent.

As he panted, gasping for air, Léon cradled his face with both hands, offering a soft smile. "Did you like that, Chrissy?"

"Y-Yeah," Chris finally breathed, his voice hoarse.

"I'm glad. You know, I think you should thank me for letting you cum while choking on my cock, no?"

As the world returned to Chris, he met Léon's ever-blue gaze, which held such tenderness that Chris almost melted into his touch.

"Well? I'm waiting," the blond half-whispered.

"Thank you."

"Thank you, what?"

Somehow, Chris knew just what Léon wanted to hear.

"Thank you...Sir."

Likes: Bladder control/desperation, edging, orgasm control/denial, anal insertions, enema, lingerie, hypno
Dislikes/Punishments: Spanking, pain in general, complete chastity, mind-numbing tasks
Limits: Scat, emeto, eating/drinking unsanitary substances, blood, permanent, illegal, friends and family, true public, pictures, vaginal penetration

Dionysian is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dionysian for this post:
Old 11-22-2018, 06:11 AM   #3
Narnia

Damn, this is actually so well done and hot, can We get more of this?
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk