Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-02-2018, 11:29 AM   #1
KinkKong

Default A rather extreme forced nude walk

I would like to share my latest advanture. I am not good at writing but the dare is worth sharing.

Early in the morning I got in my car bringing a spare set of clothes. I was wearing some old clothes. I drove for a while till I reached the chosen location. Parked the car. Took my spare clothes and the car keys. Nothing else.
I hid them near the car, right next to the road. It was early in the morning and there was very little traffic.

The road was passing between two steep hills and in the only flatter area there was a town. It was a few km away from me. I started walking in that direction and tried to hitchhike a ride. In about 10-15 minutes I got a ride and that nice guy drove about 15 km down the road.

So it was something like that: my car - 5km of road - the town (1-2km long) - another 7-8 km of road - me.

And here is when it gets interesting. I undressed leaving only my shoes. I threw all my clothes into a river by the road. They were washed away without a trace within seconds. That was the point of no return.

I was stuck there naked and I had only one option - to get to my spare clothes and my car.

Initially I planned to walk on the road and hide when a car was passing by but this turned out impossible. The road became super busy all of a sudden and I could not walk for 5 meter without being seen.

And I was seen. Quite a few times. Then I found a side road that went beside the paved one. I walked there. Slowly. I did not know the area at all so I had no idea how much more I had to walk. I did not know what the time was.

I kept walking. Finally I saw the edge of the town. The town spread on the whole flat area. All roads passed through it. I tried to find a way to go around the town but I gave up when I saw the vertical cliffs. (It seems that the river had dug throught the mountain for quite a while. Apart from the wider flat area occupied by the town, slopes were almost vertical. I think that thing is called a gorge).

So here I am. Naked. Tired from walking for hours. Thirsty. The town in front of me and my clothes beyond it. A simple decision. I kept walking. Entered the town. It was around noon and there were poeple around. I tried to hide as much as I could but it was impossible. I ran a few times when people try to talk to me or chase me. In general, the people were very curious. I few times I passed by some of them and hid for a second behind a building to catch my breath and I would hear them talk about the naked guy they saw. Where did he come from, who is he, why is he naked etc.

I got out of the town as quickly as possible. I was really tired because I had to run quite a few times. The last 5 km where very similar to the part before the town. An unpaved road/path next to the paved one. Sometimes hidden from the view of the cars, sometimes quite exposed.

Finally I reached my hidden set of clothes. The car key was there too. I got dress and got into the car. I checked the time. I had been walking for a litte more than 4 hours.

Thank god I had some water in the car.

Half an hour later I was home.I don't think I will do such a thing again.
What about you?

likes - nudity, bondage, denial, edging, verbal degradation
dislikes - pain, corner time, anal, ruined orgasms, public
limits - pics, videos, other people, scat, illegal, crossdressing
KinkKong is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KinkKong for this post:
Old 11-02-2018, 12:11 PM   #2
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

I love it and done similar walks.. only i did it at night time and made sure i could get away with it with not being seen.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...4&postcount=35

Love to do it again sometime.. bit more daring then my last time but not that extreme as you did.. Just wintertime so will not happen anytime soon.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 10:04 PM   #3
KinkKong

being forced to walk taked through a town at noon was quite a thrill

likes - nudity, bondage, denial, edging, verbal degradation
dislikes - pain, corner time, anal, ruined orgasms, public
limits - pics, videos, other people, scat, illegal, crossdressing
KinkKong is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KinkKong for this post:
Old 11-04-2019, 08:14 AM   #4
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

That's pretty wild

I hope you enjoyed it

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 11:26 AM   #5
Morgenfrisky

Wow, what a great activity! I'm too afraid to ever do something that risky, but loved reading it!

Anal, Exposure, Scat, Piss, "Toilet Stuff", Outside, Hidden Public, Enemas, Food Insertions

ø Illegal, dangerous or involving others.

PM DARES
KIK: Morgenfrisky
Morgenfrisky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk