Old 10-19-2018, 08:09 AM   #1
Maleslut92

Default Naked on the Highway

Andrew_b dared me about a month ago to do a fairly public dare. It took me a while to get the nerve to do it, but I finally completed that dare about a week ago. Here is the story.....

I got dressed in tight boxers, gym shorts, and t-shirt and jumped in my car. I drove to a sign near me that was a “stop ahead” sign (which meant I was about 30 yards from a major 2-lane highway), removed my gym shorts and put them in a plastic bag and left them by the sign. I snapped a photo of me dropping the bag off outside of my car. I then drove about 40 minutes and found a gas pipeline warning sign near a railroad crossing. I stopped and removed my shirt and put it in a plastic bag and placed it near the sign. It took me 5 times getting out of the car in only my underwear to try to take picture and leave shirt because cars kept turning into the road from a distance and I had to hurry back into my car before the timer on camera went off. I drove about another 40 minutes and found a sign marking a deep ditch and here I removed my underwear. This time it took 4 attempts because again people kept coming from a distance and I had to get in car and wait for them to pass. I then drove about 15 to 20 minutes and got out and masturbated in the paved road. After complete this task I was able to backtrack and get my clothes and redress as I picked up clothes. I was originally supposed to do this dare where I masturbated in my headlights but since I did the whole date in broad daylight that requirement was not possible but Andrew was satisfied that I had completed the dare.

I always capture photo proof without face and may consider sharing it if you message me on Skype.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:20 AM   #2
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslut92 View Post
Andrew_b dared me about a month ago to do a fairly public dare. It took me a while to get the nerve to do it, but I finally completed that dare about a week ago. Here is the story.....

I got dressed in tight boxers, gym shorts, and t-shirt and jumped in my car. I drove to a sign near me that was a “stop ahead” sign (which meant I was about 30 yards from a major 2-lane highway), removed my gym shorts and put them in a plastic bag and left them by the sign. I snapped a photo of me dropping the bag off outside of my car. I then drove about 40 minutes and found a gas pipeline warning sign near a railroad crossing. I stopped and removed my shirt and put it in a plastic bag and placed it near the sign. It took me 5 times getting out of the car in only my underwear to try to take picture and leave shirt because cars kept turning into the road from a distance and I had to hurry back into my car before the timer on camera went off. I drove about another 40 minutes and found a sign marking a deep ditch and here I removed my underwear. This time it took 4 attempts because again people kept coming from a distance and I had to get in car and wait for them to pass. I then drove about 15 to 20 minutes and got out and masturbated in the paved road. After complete this task I was able to backtrack and get my clothes and redress as I picked up clothes. I was originally supposed to do this dare where I masturbated in my headlights but since I did the whole date in broad daylight that requirement was not possible but Andrew was satisfied that I had completed the dare.

I always capture photo proof without face and may consider sharing it if you message me on Skype.
I'm glad to see you've added a story about it

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:39 AM   #3
Maleslut92

More than happy to post the story. Dares that don’t get reported and without proof to at least the dare giver that they were done are worthless in my opinion. Part of being in this community is giving back and participating.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk