Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 09-23-2017, 11:36 PM   #31
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 31

Chapter thirty one

Breakfast finished and the rest of the masters and their slaves trailed out. The table that Holly was sat on was quiet. No words being spoken. For Holly it was nerves keeping her silent. For Luke is was anxiety, for Jack and Liam it was distress, for Lucy, Cara, Conor and George it was thoughtfulness. Everyone had reasons to be concerned by what was about to happen.

"Approach," a voice from the head table announced. Reluctantly the eight of them followed the rest up to the table. The Masters lined up in a straight line in front of the table. The slaves knelt on the floor in front of them, heads down.

"Good manners from them all. I think we've picked the right people," a female voice said. There was a murmur of agreement from all at the table.

"Look up. We want to see your faces," the first voice added. Holly and the rest looked upwards, staring into the face of the leadership team. "Excellent. Now some of you will have done this before - in fact some of you are specifically trained for this. But for those that are new, here is an explanation. Anyone who was named a servant, you will be living down in the kitchen for the entire week they are here. You are on constant call. You will be helping with the cooking of food, and the serving of food, as well as to fetch and carry and tidy guest accommodation. If they ask anything of you, unless it is sex, you do. You're job is to entertain and give them everything they want. If you are asleep and a bell goes off, you go to them. No arguments. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," was murmured by the 8 slaves chosen for this role.

"As for the other four. Well you know your roles already. I expect all of you to report to the kitchen at 4am the day after tomorrow. Masters, if your slave is new to this you may want to train them up a little so they don't screw up. You might want to do this even if your slave has done it before. You are all dismissed except Luke and Jack," he added.

Luke's POV

The rest left. Jack and I glanced at each other, confused. Liam and Holly on the other hand just stared defiantly ahead. "Jack," my father said. "I hear positive things about Liam. That he should have training complete very soon," he added.

"Yes Sir. He has four days till branding and I reckon we can get everything done by last thing tomorrow Sir," Jack said politely. I could feel his tension, his hope that Liam would be allowed to leave prior to this.

"It's very unfortunate then that this falls now," my father added. "Unfortunately we can't change the servants. The guests saw pictures and picked who they wanted. I'm afraid we can't disappoint. Please take Liam to be branded today. We don't want it looking raw when they arrive," he explained. I saw Jack's shoulders slump in defeat. There was no arguing with this one. It was happening whether he wanted it to or not.

"Please," a quiet voice pleaded. I glanced down, surprised that Liam had the courage to challenge. He had been on the receiving end before. My father turned his stony gaze down.

"What did you just say?" he demanded. Liam dropped his head and didn't respond. "I thought as much. Jack take him," my father said. Jack turned and Liam stood up to follow. He shot a hurt gaze over his shoulder at Holly and I. I felt bad for him. "Luke," my fathers voice jolted me out of my pity for him.

"Yes Sir," I said tentatively.

"They picked seven, not eight. Why do you think Holly has been added to the list last minute?" my father asked me. My heart dropped. I was the reason she was being forced to do this.

"She's new? Her picture wasn't available when the guests were deciding?" I asked hopefully.

"That is one reason, but there is another," he agreed.

"My behaviour. Last night. It wasn't acceptable and now she's being punished for my mistakes," I said quietly. My father nodded.

"Good. And I hope Holly forgives you for it," he said before walking off with the rest of my family. Holly looked up at me and I saw in her eyes, that she had already forgiven me. And that was why I loved her.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
Old 09-28-2017, 11:04 PM   #32
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 32

Chapter thirty two

Holly's POV

Listening to Luke's father speak I realised that Luke had tried to prevent the incident last night. He'd got into trouble over it and ... well I was being punished as a result but he cared. He actually cared. Last night when I'd been abused, it hadn't been choice. It had been demand. I smiled as I followed him out. Relieved to have answer.

We walked down the corridors and I realised that a lot of them were unfamiliar. We obviously weren't going back to my room. He was obviously taking me somewhere to even train for this event or complete some of my tasks.

Luke's POV

I have no idea how Holly can be so optimistic. She's smiling, there's a spring in her step. She's so positive all of the time. And I love her for that. I didn't exchange any words with her, just led her to one of the training rooms. It was the smallest of the eight available, but it was also the quietest. Only Cara, Jack and Conor used it because the facilities... well lets just say they weren't as fantastic as the rest.

We walked into the very grey concrete room, with no natural light. It was chilly and I was relieved to have my thick jumper with me. I glanced at Holly and could see the goosebumps forming. "Sorry it's so cold," Jack said, looking up when we entered. Holly shrugged her shoulders. I elbowed her in the ribs and pointed upwards. I saw her look up and see all the cameras. Every inch of that room was covered, every angle and close up possible so they could see the full details of what was happening. I closed the door and removed her ownership tag.

"You don't have to wear this whilst in here. But you do have to wear it when you leave. Understood?" I asked.

"Yes Sir," she said meekly looking at her feet. I don't think it was nerves, I think it was wanting to show willing and good behaviour.

"Excellent. Well training has changed for today. I'm going to be teaching you the basic skills you need to be able to do for your role as waitress. You will drill this over and over today and tomorrow. If you mess up, you will be punished. During your time as a waitress you will not need to wear your ownership tag. You will be naked the entire time so that they can see you in all your glory. Now pick up that tray over there," I added pointing to behind Jack's head.

I watched as Holly scuttled over and grabbed the tray and carried it over to me. She stood in front of me, holding the tray in front of her - covering herself with it. I knew it was unintentional but it was against the rules. I sighed and turned away to find a whip. "Turn around," I demanded. She did so quickly and I gave her five lashes. "Every time you mess up you will be whipped. No using the tray to cover yourself at any point. You must fully be on display at all times," I demanded. "Now, hold the tray in one hand as if it was full with plates."

Holly turned her palm over and placed the tray on top. I could see her working out the best way to hold it without covering her. She twisted her arm so that her hand was stuck over the side away from her body at about shoulder height. I swung the whip, catching her stomach five times. She winced and I could see the anger in her eyes. I wasn't telling her the rules because I wasn't allowed to until she messed up. It was torture for both of us. "Not so high. It should be in line with your midriff," I told her. She adjusted her positioning. I nodded approvingly. I glanced around the room and saw Jack completing a task with Liam but Conor and George were sprawled on the floor not doing a lot. "Walk over to Conor and offer him a drink," I said raising my voice so that Conor knew to test her. Conor winked at me to say he had got the message.

Holly's POV

I kept my head high as I walked towards Conor. I was scared of tripping over my own feet but guessed looking down would be punishable. I kept glancing out the corner of my eye at the tray. I was struggling to keep it flat now. How was I going to cope when it was laden with food or drink? I got to Conor and paused in front of him. He'd stood up by the time I reached him and watched me carefully. I bit my lip but offered the tray towards him, trying to keep it away from my body. As I did so, I looked down a little so I wasn't staring into his eyes.

"Oops," I heard. I glanced upwards. "I knocked off all your glasses. What are you going to do?" he asked. I crouched down to pick them up and within moments was yanked back upwards. "No," he said gently. "You bend at the hips only. No knees, no crouching. You may need to widen your stance to reach things that have been dropped. Understand?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," I said politely.

"Secondly, always look at the person, don't look away. They won't like it," he added. I nodded. "If it is red wine on a white carpet what are you going to do?"

"Get cleaning stuff?" I replied cautiously.

"Yep. It is at that stage you can then kneel on all fours, butt high in air to clean up. You may find that some guests will tell you to get on all four and either lick or eat it up yourself. They get joy out of watching you scrabble," Conor added. He turned to Luke. "Two things wrong," he shouted. I scurried back to him to face the punishment.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-30-2017, 07:04 AM   #33
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 33

Chapter thirty three

Holly's POV

You have to give it to Luke. Associating completing a task wrong with pain was a quick way to learn. Or should be. I growled as I stumbled and the tray went spiralling out of my hand.

I heard laughing behind me and turned to glare at Jack, Conor and Luke. Liam and George were sat by their feet grinning but not laughing. I'd been doing it all day yet I still couldn't get the hand of keeping my head high and trusting my nerves to tell me if the tray was tripping, or my own awareness of my surroundings that I wouldn't fall over. At lunch Luke had confided in me that actually I was doing exceptionally well and he was proud of me, but while he was stood laughing at me right now, I no longer felt the rush of pride that filled me at his words. In fact all I wanted to do was punch him in the face.

"I really shouldn't laugh," Luke said. I raised an eyebrow as if to say 'yeah, stop.' He didn't understand and carried on talking. "If this happens when you are waitressing... well I dread to think what would happen to you," he added more solemnly. All the boys stopped grinning at that and George stuck his hand up tentatively.

"I still have the scar," he said quietly when Conor gave him permission to speak. I grabbed the tray from the floor and hurried closer as he stood up and put his foot on the top step and tensed his muscle. Highly visible on his tanned legs was a 3 inch long white jagged scar. I stared at it, half fascinated, half horrified.

"George fell over, the first time he did it. He was made to clean it up with just his mouth. But the stabbed him in the leg with a knife that they chained to a chair leg so he had to pull his leg through the knife to reach it all," Conor said in answer to my quiet pleas. I looked up and stared at him. Conor was looking all serious which made me think he wasn't exaggerating. I felt my stomach churn as I pictured the knife tearing through George's muscle. The blood... I put a hand to my mouth and quickly hunted round for a bucket. I found one and ran over to it, grabbing it and throwing up. I shuddered violently. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

"It's not the same people. They may be nicer," Luke said in my ear. I looked up from the bucket, my eyes showing him how much I doubted that. Luke took the bucket off me and told me to get my ownership tag back on. I turned round and saw George and Liam already getting 'dressed'. I quickly slipped mine on and attached the pegs, my nipples already tender from trying to adjust to the bells. I followed the rest out and down to the showers.

We quickly entered and took our positions underneath the far showerhead with Lucy. We hadn't seen much of Lucy as she and Cara had been in her room all day so it was good to see her and have our little group complete.

After the showers Luke and I headed back to my room. We spent about 20 minutes cuddling up before I started yawning. Today had been tiring and I just wanted to sleep. He kissed me lightly and left the room. I settled down, careful of my hip and bells.

???'s POV

I watched Luke leave and noticed he didn't lock the door. Clearly he thought that alone in her room Holly would be safe. The CCTV cameras went on overnight to make sure nobody tried to escape, but Luke didn't realise I had friends. Friends who could loop the footage to make it appear she was just sleeping and nothing else was happening. In a few days Luke was going to regret his decision to leave the room unlocked when his precious slave started hating him.

Holly's POV

I hadn't been asleep long before I felt an ache at my vagina. I opened my eyes and saw blackness. Pure blackness. The mask was back. My hands were tied and I was gagged again. I groaned internally. How many nights was this going to happen under management rules. I felt a pinch at my vagina and I realised pegs would being clipped to my lips. I rocked my hips up and down, a clear warning sign I was unhappy and in pain but a hand just pushed me back into the bed and continued its methodically clipping into a huge pinch on my clit caused me to scream through my gag.

There was no noise but my steady breathing. Then all of a sudden, pain burst through my nerve endings. When I refocused, I was untied and ungagged. I removed the blindfold and wasn't surprised to see the room empty again. I closed my legs and pressed them towards each other hard to reduce the pain. I took deep breaths and slowly slide back into unconsciousness.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-30-2017, 11:08 PM   #34
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 34

Chapter thirty four

Luke's POV

I stared at my gorgeous sleeping girl. Asleep all the optimism and pretence Holly gave during the day was gone. She was relaxed and you could tell that despite her pretending otherwise she was scared about her life here. Her bed covers were strewn awkwardly, her hair splayed out messily. She'd clearly been tossing and turning all night. I perched on the end of her bed and gently touched her foot. She stirred and looked up at me.

"Morning," she said sleepily. She swung her legs out of bed and got on the floor in front of me. She'd spotted the milking machine and could guess what was going to happen. Without a word I removed her nipple piercings, attached the machine and set it to work. I inspected her thoroughly and was relieved to see that she hadn't grown any hair that I could see. Not that it was going to help because tonight a hair removal cream that also stunted growth would be applied to her so that she had no reason not to be completely clear of hair for the guests for the next week, saving her time in shaving.

I laid back on her bed waiting for the time to pass. I looked around her room that was a replica of her own back home. It can't be helpful to see all your memories painted onto the wall permanently. The paintings of her friends staring at her all the time as she was... well forced to be a slut. I made a mental note to repaint her room, if she wanted.

Holly's POV

Words weren't needed. Luke and I were so in tune I knew exactly what to do. I hated doing it but I allowed him to attach the machine. At first you think it will all be ok. Its just a bit of pressure and tugging. But ten minutes or whatever and things become really sore and tender. I couldn't help the few whimpers of pain that escaped my mouth. I closed my eyes, trying not to think about it but its kind of hard to ignore pain.

I was relieved when the machine powered down and was removed from my breasts but putting my nipple piercings back in was so painful I was crying silently. Luke wrapped his arms around me.

"You're doing fantastic," he murmured softly. "Now lets go get some breakfast," he added. I nodded and stepped into my ownership tag, the pinch from the clamps on my nipple unbearable after the milking. I was sobbing in pain. I could see the pain in Luke's face, but there was nothing he could to help. I followed him out the room, the chastity belt rubbing my pussy lips and causing the pain from last night to remerge.

We got to breakfast, both hurriedly ate and left. I felt self-conscious as we left. I could feel eyes on me as I walked. "Don't turn around," Luke whispered as I went to turn my head. "Don't give Alex the satisfaction of knowing its bothering you," he continued to tell me. I nodded and was relieved when we got out the dining room.

He led me straight back to the room from yesterday and had my practising my walking, and correct posture and generally preparing me. Lucy and Cara turned up about twenty minutes in, closely followed by Conor and George. They both set to work running through the same rules I was practising to make sure they were up to scratch.

We'd just all lined up against one side of the room when the door swung open and Jack and Liam stumbled in. Liam was clutching his side in pain and Jack was trying to support him. We all dropped our trays and ran over to help get Liam through the door. My eyes drifted to his hip. There in the same burnt skin was the brand... but something was different to mine. Around it the skin was blistering and bleeding and it was this causing Liam pain.

"Holly, in the cupboard at the back there is a first aid kit, go grab it," Cara demanded. "Lucy go get some lukewarm water from the tap. George just reassure Liam for us," she said taking control of the situation.

Scared of passing out from the blood I was happy to run to the back of the room and grab the first aid kit.

Luke's POV

"What the hell happened? I thought you took him to get branded last night? And what the hell is my sister doing if she messes up this bad?" I demanded of Jack.

"I did take him last night. This isn't Saskia's fault. This is Mark's fault," Jack explained. I growled in anger. In the same way Alex took a liking to Holly and is now going out his way to get his hands on her, Mark and Matt took a disliking to Liam.

"What did he do?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Scalding water," was the only response. I froze. That was callous, even for him.

"Holly," I said when she returned with the first aid kit. "Go to medical room and get Saskia. Now!" I demanded. She pulled her ownership tag back on and legged it. I watched as Cara tried to clean the wounds as much as she could.

It was a relief when Holly returned with Saskia and we could leave it in her capable hands. Eventually Liam even stopped screaming. For all of us it was a sombre reminder of just what this place was all about.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-01-2017, 10:25 PM   #35
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 35

Chapter thirty five

Holly's POV

After Liam's injury was fixed none of us actually got through a lot of training. In fact I can safely say none of us did any training. We just sat around and dealt with the aftermath. The only good thing. My punishment was over and I got the double dildo removed, my holes gaping for a while afterwards.

Lying in bed after Luke left it was difficult to fall asleep. It was hard to see Luke's family as the bad guys when Luke was the sweetest person I had met. It was hard to sleep when Liam's screams kept echoing in my head. The thought of 'that could be me' running through my head.

Luke had explained that at 3:30 tomorrow morning an alarm was going to blare into my room to wake me up. I was to get up and head straight down to the kitchen. He'd shown me the way so I was feeling comfortable, but knew I was going to need sleep.

I finally drifted off.

???'s POV

Holly took forever to fall asleep, but finally she did. I stripped off outside her door. Tonight I wasn't leaving anything to chance. I slipped into her room, and carefully placed the blindfold over her head, I carefully held her wrists and tied them above her head and then I pressed the gag into her mouth. She was ready.

Holly's POV

A tight grip grabbed my thighs and threw my legs upwards and over their shoulders, pushing my thighs apart. I woke with a start. There was a pushing at my vagina and I squirmed uncomfortably. Every night something different had happened, I'd kind of hoped they would let us be well rested for tomorrow. It didn't help that my holes were still sore from having the double dildo in for 48 hours.

Whatever was pushing against me, slipped in and I realised it didn't feel plastic, or rubbery. It felt very real. I screamed. This wasn't consensual. I didn't want this to happen. I screamed and I screamed, but the sound didn't escape. The gag was stopping it.

In

Out

In

Out

I was thrusted into quickly and forcefully. Not gently and lovingly like I would like, as rough as possible. I could feel the balls touching my lips and I shuddered, my body spasming. I was still screaming, and when my throat got sore I just relapsed into silent tears.

It was painful. I couldn't push him off. I tried flailing my legs and kicking his shoulder but he just gripped both my ankles in one of his hands and continued.

I felt his cum splash into me and he continued to keep fucking me despite this. I was crying proper sobs now, but they wouldn't stop. There were voices talking above me and suddenly the fucking stopped, my arms and mouth were free. My crying was loud and I could hear it echoing. I ripped the blindfold off knowing I wouldn't see Luke. I lay on my bed, left exactly as I had been, unable to move for fear... and disgust.

It was all my fault.

???'s POV

I'll give it to Holly. She's quick on the mark that she was being raped. But not quick enough to realise it's not Luke and if she had said something to Luke two days ago, she wouldn't have been victim to this.

I chuckled quietly.

It really was her fault why she was raped. Prancing around, strutting her stuff, not telling Luke she'd been attacked. I couldn't wait for the complaints appeal. Because then she'd be mine, mine forever.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-03-2017, 10:05 PM   #36
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 36

Chapter thirty six

Holly's POV

I couldn't sleep afterwards. I didn't trust myself to sleep. I'd trusted Luke and he'd let me down. He'd broken that trust and hurt me. I wanted to confront him over it but knew I couldn't leave the room, and didn't know where he slept anyway.

I lay still on my bed, eyes wide open staring at my ceiling until the alarm blared in my room at 3:30, telling me to get up, get ready and head downstairs to the kitchen.

I swung my legs out of the bed and walked over to where the ownership tag was. We'd been told to wear them down to the kitchen but they would be taken off once we'd arrived. I was very tempted not to wear it, so that Luke could go through the same pain he'd caused me when I was taken away but knew deep down that actually it would cause me more pain than him.

I slipped it on, tightening it around my waist, attaching the collar and clamps and made my way out of my room. The door was unlocked and opened easily. The security guards that patrolled the corridors turned to look at me but said nothing as I walked past them and down to the kitchen.

I was the first to arrive, surprising myself. The man who was stood waiting was 6ft 8, bald and muscly. Luke had told me his uncle was in charge of guest visits and therefore ultimately in charge of me for the next week. He hadn't told me that he was so scary. I flinched away as he held out a hand. "Tag," he said, his voice deep and loud. I cringed and took off my tag. He looked at the name. "AH the infamous Holly. Clearly my nephew can do something useful. Like teach you the time," he said. He gestured into the kitchen.

I stepped into the flagstone room. It was freezing, all the heat leached by the walls. There was a massive fire with a chimney, stoves and ovens everywhere and of course the sinks and worktops. It was empty at the moment. Luke had told me that there were two kitchens, the main one - which served food to slaves and masters, and the guest one - the one I would be living and working in. I could see why you would need two. To serve all the people here you would need a massive kitchen. I took a seat on the floor where Luke's uncle had pointed. Soon the room became a mass of bodies, all shivering and huddling and whispering together. I tried to make myself as small as possible so that Liam, George and Lucy wouldn't see me, but they did and they sat next to me.

"It felt weird having them all just sit there all night and watch me," Liam said.

"Yeah but at least it shows they all care about all of us," George added.

"Well it might have been that Luke, Cara and Conor just wanted to support Jack and stop him falling asleep. But Saskia was right, you needed that watch last night. At least you are feeling better now," Lucy said.

I frowned confused. "What's happened?"

Liam smiled at me and I flinched slightly. "Jack, Conor, Luke and Cara spent the entire night awake and keeping an eye on me to make sure I didn't lose anymore blood or slip into unconsciousness. All night! I mean they can just sleep all day but still," Liam explained.

Dread filled my chest. "And none of them left at any point?" I asked. Liam shook his head.

"Conor said they had basically spent the time playing cards together. But no one left," he added. At that a hush fell on the room as Luke's Uncle began to explain the jobs for that morning.

The silence that filled the room also filled my heart. It wasn't Luke...

None of it had been Luke...

I'd felt abused and hurt before... now... now I felt dirty, and sick, and all the blame came crashing down around me. I wanted to claw at my skin and rip it off but it would attract attention. Attention I didn't want... clearly I'd attracted too much. It was all my fault.

All my fault... that I'd been raped.

And I didn't even know by who.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-04-2017, 10:25 PM   #37
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 37

Chapter thirty seven

Holly's POV

My head was spinning. I glanced sideways at the other three and saw that they were deeply engrossed in what was being said, but despite this I thought they were judging me, disgusted with me. I could feel my heartrate rocketing and my breathing getting more panicked. Liam's eyes flickered towards me and I knew my breathing was too loud.

I swallowed hard and turned my gaze on Luke's uncle. I had to pay attention. He was going through a list of jobs. I vaguely heard my name and then George's as a pair. I had no idea what our job was but I was just going to have to trust he had been listening. Luke's uncle clapped his hands twice and everyone jumped up. I slowly raised to my feet. I was shaking and my legs felt like they were going to crumple beneath me.

The three surrounded me. "Holly are you ok? You've gone very pale," Lucy asked. I nodded.

"I'm fine. I just, got nervous about screwing this up. I don't want to get punished for messing up," I said trying to smile convincingly. Liam went to put a hand on my shoulder to reassure me and I side stepped away. He frowned but shrugged it off.

"Alright but if you have a problem let one of us three know. We've done this before, we can help," Liam said before he and Lucy walked away. I nodded, despite knowing I could never say a word to them, and turned to George.

"Let's get to work," I said convincingly, as if I knew what we were off to do. George nodded and led the way to a counter. On this there was several kgs of oats and pints of milk. I breathed a sigh of relief that despite not listening this was something I could manage to make.

George looked at me. "Any ideas?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, we need to boil some milk to start with and then add the oats. You don't want to add the oats to cold milk otherwise it will just go really watery and thin," I explained. George raised an eyebrow. "Staple of a uni diet," I added. He chuckled and between us we ripped bottle top of and poured milk into a big pot. I carried it over to the stove and turned the heat on but the pot was so tall that it was hard to see in. I took a spoon and gently stirred it so it didn't split. Meanwhile George weighed out the correct amount of oats for the amount of liquid used. I stared at the bubbling milk and how if I accidentally spilt it on me, they'd have to take me to hospital for my burns and I could escape. But the voice inside asked if I wanted to contaminate everyone I came into contact with.

I was jolted out of my thought processes by a light touch from George. I startled and he looked surprised. "Sorry, I didn't realise you were so zoned out. You ready for the oats?" he asked. I nodded and he poured them in. The mixture became slightly harder to stir and the oats cooked and the porridge became thicker.

George stood next to me, waiting. "How thick does this need to be?" I asked. George shrugged.

"Same thickness we get given in the morning?" he suggested. I nodded, hoping that would be acceptable. The porridge on tables in the mornings was quite thick but satisfying. I looked at the porridge we had made and prodded George in the arm lightly, scared to touch too much of him in case he get infected. He glanced in and nodded. "Perfect, alright lets take it up to the dining room," he said. I turned the gas off and we each grabbed one handle so that we could carry it into the dining room without covering either of our body. It was heavy and really hard to hold at about chest height. It didn't help we were slightly different sizes. We walked up some flagstone steps and arrived in a very narrow corridor. In front of us was a queue of others with serving trays of cooked food or toast. We lined up patiently until the door leading into the dining room was opened.

I'd never been in any dining room other than the one that was full of slaves. This was a massive Harry potter-esque hall with one long table stretching down the middle and hundreds of chairs. Sat at the very far end on seats were the esteemed guests and some of Luke's family. I noticed his brothers were there and felt rage surging through me about what they had done to Liam. However, they ignored us and were presumably supposed to be on their best behaviour. Everyone put their trays down on the table leaving room in the middle for the pot of porridge. The majority of slaves turned on their heel and headed back towards the kitchen. I went to follow except Lucy grabbed my arm and shook her head. I took the empty place at the edge of the room, hands behind my back, eyes straight ahead. Liam, Lucy, George and I had been picked to be the servers this morning.

"What a delight this spread is" said one of the guests politely. There were five females and eleven males, plus Luke's brothers, and grandfather.

"Yes, they are well trained to cook. If anything is not to your taste, please let us know and one of the servers can retrieve the cook," the grandfather said. "Now please, eat." He beckoned us forwards. I walked quickly towards the top end of the table. Luckily for me George had decided to serve the grandfather so I didn't have that to worry about. I stood next to one of the brothers - no idea which was which. He told me what and how much of each he wanted and using tongs I put it on his plate and presented it to him.

I slowly moved down the table. One of the male guests wanted porridge so I took a bowl and ladled some into it before placing it down. He stared at it and frowned. I felt my stomach sink. Lucy was stood next to me and was serving the last person on our side so I quickly stepped back so it didn't seem like I was invading their privacy. I watched as he took a spoon, scooped some of the porridge onto it and held it up before turning the spoon on its side and watching it plop back into his bowl. There was silence in the room. I saw George opposite me, tense up.

"What do you call this?" the man demanded. Luke's family looked at me as it was my job to answer as his server.

I swallowed hard. "Porridge Sir." I said mustering as much politeness as I could.

"I could plaster walls with this," he added. "It's as thick as wallpaper paste. Porridge should still have some milk running through it. Its consistency should be a mix of stodge and liquid. This isn't," he announced.

"Would you like to complain to the cooks? or even punish them?" Luke's brother questioned.

"Of course I want them punished. How dare they serve us what is only good for inmates?! Go and get them now," the man added to me.

"Forgive me Sir, but I am the cook of the porridge," I admitted, my voice barely louder than a whisper with nerves. At that all eyes turned on me. I felt them stare at me and felt their disgust burning into me, adding the disgust I already felt.

"You?!" he asked. I nodded. "Come here," he demanded. I walked forwards on shaky legs. "I have a question for you. Do you like porridge that is stodgy?" he asked.

I couldn't work out if this was a rhetorical question or not. "If I'm honest Sir, I prefer it to milk porridge, but am aware others may not agree with this," I admitted.

"Well what a treat then for you this will be," he said grinning wickedly. I tensed trying to stop my body from shaking with nerves. He inspected my body. "Climb fully into the pot and stay there until breakfast is finished. We shouldn't be able to see any part of you," he added. I nodded once to show I had understood. I glanced at George who had stepped forwards to protest and say it was also him. I glared at him and he stepped backwards. There was no point both of us getting into trouble. I placed my right foot on the edge of the table and pushed upwards so I was stood at the edge. I took two steps forwards so I was next to the pot. I lifted my right leg up and over, the rim of the pot just brushing my pussy. I swung my left leg over as well and slowly sunk into the pot, my arse and waist sinking into the warm porridge. My butt touched the bottom of the pot and my legs were bent towards my chest. I tucked my head down towards my knees, my hair skimming the top of the porridge. It felt disgusting and gloopy. The porridge coating all of my body up to my neck. I was humiliated.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-05-2017, 10:14 PM   #38
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 38

Chapter thirty eight

Holly's POV

Time moves very slowly when you are waiting with nothing to do. I could feel the porridge congealing, cooling and hardening around me and had to shift my weight to get it moving and stop it turning into cement and getting me completely stuck.

A part of me was relieved that I was no longer on show. It meant that I could wallow in my own guilt and disgust without faking enthusiasm and politeness. It meant that I wasn't contaminating everyone else with my dirtiness.

I could feel tear slowly rolling down my cheeks. No sound, just tears. I was a slut and I deserved to feel like this. There was a sudden loud ringing around me and I quickly brushed away the tears on my cheeks. I tilted my head up to see the guest staring down at me.

"Out you come," he said. I pushed up with my legs, coming to a shaky standing position where my body had gone numb and stiff. I stepped out of the pot until I was stood on the table, legs shoulder width apart, hands clasped behind my back. I knew better than to move unless instructed. I stared straight ahead, above Lucy's head. I didn't want to see the porridge coating my skin like a second skin, I could already feel it and that was enough, the rough texture irritating my skin. "Who's her Master?" the man asked Luke's family. I could imagine their reactions.

"Luke unfortunately," one of the brothers said, bitterness heard in his voice.

"That would explain her uselessness then. I really am sorry about the way he turned out. You know, maybe it would be good for him to see his slut like she is as a way of teaching him to train her better," the man continued. There was a murmur of agreement. "You, go and fetch Luke," he demanded. I could hear footsteps behind me as either George or Liam went to fetch him. "As for you, don't you dare move a muscle except to put your hands by your sides. Move, and it will be worse."

I unclasped my hands and let my arms fall to my sides. I made sure my palms were facing forward and then froze. Scared to even blink. There was a low chattering ongoing whilst I just waited.

I felt embarrassed, just stood on the top of the table in this position. If any of the guests looked up they could basically see right up between my legs and see my exposed holes.

There was a loud creak as a door opened and a hush descended on the room. I could hear the clicking on Luke's shoes as he walked towards the top end of the table. He positioned himself in front of me so I could see him out the corner of my eye. I could see he was trying to look impassive but I could also see the concern in his eyes.

Luke's POV

George came bursting into my room. "It's Holly," he said. No more was needed before I was on my feet and following him down the corridors while he explained the disaster that had befallen over breakfast. "She took all the blame, didn't let me take any of it despite it being a joint effort," George said sadly.

"George, it's Holly. She'll do what she thinks is best. And actually, she's stupid for taking the whole blame but she's right. Better one of you humiliated than both. You are so close to leaving. Putting a toe out of line and time will get added. You know that. You've been in this position before," I explained to reassure him. He was nervous and upset that he hadn't looked after her. I felt no anger at him or Holly. I knew she had done what she felt was best and I was proud of her for it.

Despite George's explanation of what had happened nothing had prepared me for the sight I saw when I walked in. Holly coated in porridge from her neck to her feet, some of her hair limp with bits of porridge at the end. She was stood on top of the table still, legs shoulders apart, hands by her side, staring resolutely ahead. I felt rage burble inside that they had left her in such a vulnerable position where everyone could inspect her vagina.

I walked calmly, trying to stem my anger, but seeing Matt and Mark didn't help, especially when I was still livid about Mark and the scalding water incident with Liam. I glanced at Liam to see he had very tense shoulders and was anxious being in mark's presence. I tried to reassure him with a look and I saw him acknowledge it. I positioned myself such that I knew Holly could see me out the corner of her eye.

"Well what a lovely treat. It's so good to see you again Luke," Mr Proud said. "This time I'm pleased its because I'm not trying to catch you and bring you back. However I am less pleased that it is because of the insolence of your slave."

"The pleasure is all mine," I said lying through my teeth. "Trust me, Holly has let herself down," I said continuing to lie.

"I'm not convinced you believe that. Your slave has admitted to serving us thickened porridge, not edible for the high and mighty like myself. As you can see, she has been punished for this by getting in the pot for the entirety of breakfast. She is not going to be allowed to remove the porridge until I say so. And to get my permission she will have to wait until all the porridge has hardened. If she come to me with a single bit not hardened she'll regret it," Mr Proud explained to me. I glanced at Holly but she remained impassive as if she couldn't hear anything that was being said.

"James," I said calmly. "that is your prerogative to do so based on your opinion. I happen to know that actually if Holly had been cooking for the rest of the school then her porridge would be perfect. She is used to being served it, therefore she assumed that it was the expected standard," I explained.

There was a slam as he pushed the pot over and the thick, cement like mixture slowly oozed onto the table. "You call this perfect? Acceptable? We are the high and mighty, we deserve better than you," he shouted, his anger echoing around the hall. "No wonder she's so useless if you don't demand high standards from her." I remained quiet, taking a leaf from Holly's book. "You know if you think this is so acceptable to serve, let's see how your slave finds it." He tipped the pot back up, leaving a large puddle of porridge pooling around Holly's feet and the table. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her down so she went crashing to the table on her knees, her knees sinking into the porridge. In fairness to Holly she did really well at not changing her expression or reacting. He rose from his chair so he was eye to eye with her. "Eat every last drop of the porridge, no hands," he demanded. My stomach clenched. I knew that Holly had a very small appetite and that the amount of porridge on the table would be more than she would normally eat. I was worried she'd end up throwing up. And that wouldn't be pretty.

Holly's POV

There was crash as the pot was knocked over in anger, the porridge seeping out and coating my feet, sticking them to the table and pooling everywhere. "You call this perfect? Acceptable? We are the high and mighty, we deserve better than you," he shouted, his anger echoing around the hall. "No wonder she's so useless if you don't demand high standards from her." I remained unmoving, scared of how the situation had escalated. "You know if you think this is so acceptable to serve, let's see how your slave finds it." I heard movement and then his hand grabbed my wrist, pulling sharply downwards. I sunk to my knees and was eye-to-eye with him. "Eat every last drop of the porridge, no hands," he demanded.

I bowed my head in submission, placing my hands on the floor to support me such that I was on all fours. I ducked my head, carefully only move my upper body. The porridge was so thick, I had to use my teeth to take a bite. I chewed, the cold congealed porridge tasting awful and sticking to my mouth and throat. Over and over I repeated this, very aware that everyone was watching me. I shuffled backwards so the bit of porridge that was underneath me was exposed and continued to eat that. My stomach was churning. It was so full that I wanted to stop eating but I knew I couldn't. I thought through and licked the last bit up, leaving a clean wooden table - except where the palms of my hands were and my knees. I stayed in this position waiting for the next instruction.

"In future Luke, I want you attending every meal that we do. That way you can learn the hard way how to train and punish your slave," the person I now knew to be called James Proud told him. "Now leave," he said. I heard Luke's footsteps leave. There was a scrapping of chairs as everyone else stood up and got ready to leave. "Remember Holly, come and find me," Mr Proud added.

I waited until all the footsteps had left and the hall was silent before daring to look up. Liam, George and Lucy rushed over to me. "Are you alright?" Lucy asked. I nodded weakly.

"I feel slightly sick though, let's clear up and get out of here," I said. They nodded in agreement and we carefully stacked the empty platter and plates and bowls up and carried them back. George shoved a load into the porridge pot and carried that.

"I'm sorry," he said. I shook my head.

"It's ok. It's not like its the worst thing in the world that has happened to me," I said. 'No, that's the rape'.

A/N: If you are reading this I would love feedback and ways to improve the story or if you have any suggestions you'd like to see happen. Either PM me or comment on here.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-06-2017, 11:53 PM   #39
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 39

Chapter thirty nine

Holly's POV

We made our way carefully back down to the kitchen. Luke's uncle was waiting for us, his face showing he already knew about the punishment. He looked me up and down and laughed. I tensed my jaw but didn't show any sign of anger. "You four are on washing and drying up duty. The rest have gone to do the cleaning chores. I expect to see my face in these," he said once he finally finished laughing and pointed at the stack of dishes. We nodded politely and made our way into the shabby run down little area that contained two sinks and some cupboards to store stuff in.

A towel was thrown at me. "Maybe you should dry," Liam suggested. "If you wash of any of that porridge I dread to think what would happen." I pursed my lips but Liam had a point so I unfolded my towel and stood waiting to dry up.

It was a weird feeling. Being able to talk to them. The whole time we had been here we were not allowed to talk to each other unless our master had given us permission. But they didn't want to risk their authority getting questioned so we had been silent the whole time. But as we'd been told this whole week was a collaborative team effort and therefore would require us to talk to each other. Lucy, I was beginning to realise, was Welsh. She had a nice sweet lilt to her voice that was calming and reassuring. Liam was from down near me as he had a southern accent and said 'barth' rather than 'bath'. George was local. Or local to where I assumed we were. He had the same accents as people at my university or the locals you met in town. It was so surreal hearing their voices.

"What about you Holly?" George asked. I shook my head snapping out of my reverie.

"Sorry what? I missed the question," I admitted..

"Why do you think they picked us?" George asked again.

I shrugged. "Have you not seen these people before?" I asked. They all shook their heads. "Maybe that's why then, they wanted to see new slaves and see how they act," I said thinking of the great first impression I'd set.

"She's got a point. I didn't know they knew Luke though," Lucy said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Doesn't everyone know who Luke is?" I said sullenly. "Isn't that part of the problem that everyone seems to have with me and him?" There was a silence as the others thought about that.

"Luke has been here a lot longer than the rest of us, it wouldn't surprise me if he hasn't dined with them before," Liam added, a strange note in his voice. "Luke was here before me, and even before George." I had noticed that George was branded, I guessed he'd been here longer than Liam.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Liam looked around quickly.

"How much has Luke told you about why he's here?" Liam asked quietly.

"Just that he was born into it and didn't have much choice," I replied, my voice barely above a whisper.

"That's true. It seems odd he wouldn't have told you more though. To earn his escape to uni, he was told that he had to submit and dominant," Liam explained in a hushed voice. We were carefully to keep drying up as he spoke. George and Lucy helped the situation by talking quite loudly over the top.

"But he didn't, it's why they cut his funding off. Because he hadn't dominated a girl. He came back, chose me and then when I get out of here, so will he," I added. Liam nodded but said nothing, allowing me time to process his words. I frowned as I thought over something. "How, as a master, can he submit and dominate? Is it just submitting to his families will or..." a lightbulb clicked. "No way!" I hissed. Liam nodded. "He was one of us," I said. Liam nodded.

"Yep, before going to uni, he allowed Saskia to control him for four weeks. She made it a tough four weeks. A living hell almost because she was set the tasks by the family, to make sure he was 'worthy'," Liam explained. "But she was the only person who cared about him. It's why they have such a good relationship even now. Saskia was the only one who thought he could do it and escape this place. But being back here, doing the same things to you... well... it's killing him Hols."

My mind was in turmoil. No wonder he was so nervous about hurting me, but also forced himself to do it. He'd probably experienced the worst things possible. And he didn't want me to face that. Every hit, every punishment was probably so difficult for him to do. It's like breaking his mind. I felt my heart wrench for him.

I also knew deep down that it wasn't him who had raped me. There was no way he would have been able to. Which meant... I was going to have to live with the shame.

Luke's POV

I kicked out at the mirror on my wardrobe and severely regretted it. My toe throbbing with the pain. Seeing James, seeing his smug little face had made me furious. I hated that guy.

Two years ago when Saskia had been controlling my every move, James had been a master here. But the worst you could imagine. Abusive, sexist, enjoyed inflicting pain on everyone. He was dating Sas at the time, which meant James's anger had been lashed out at him more often than not. He and his slave graduated, his slave leaving to try and live a normal life as you can. James, on the other hand...

Well let's just say that he had entered the slave business himself, buying them to play with. He had at least two last time Luke had heard. He was also in the business of recapturing slaves, or escapees from the school. Which is why, 8 months ago, when the funding had been cut off to pay for his last term at uni, he appeared. On the doorstep. No word of warning, just plucked straight out of uni and landed him back here. It had taken two months to wear Luke down enough to agree to dominant someone, only on the agreement that his family would pay for him to redo his first year as many times as needed and the following 2 years. Which is why, when October had swung by he was back at his uni, pretending he'd never done his first year (not just not finished it) and stalking Holly.

6 months of trust to this point. The point where she was at the mercy of someone he hated even more than Alex, although Alex and Amanda had been here when Luke was training and had also been annoying then.

He sighed and opened up his wardrobe, finding the best smart clothing he could for the formal luncheon that would be happening later that day. Knowing, he needed to find out the motives for James being here.

Holly's POV

We finished washing up and the others inspected the porridge, prodding it to make sure it was completely hardened. "You're good," George declared, "now go find this Mr Proud and get it off." I nodded and left the kitchen. The trio had described how to get to the guest rooms from the kitchen and I followed their instructions, getting to a luxuriously carpeted corridor with polished mahogany and cream walls. I walked down the corridor, checking each sign on the door. As I did so I walked past some of the other slaves doing their cleaning chores. I got to a door labelled James P. I froze outside it.

"He's in," Megan said walking past. "We've just been in there," she added. I nodded and thanked her for her help. I knocked on the door.

"Come in," he called. I pushed the door handle down and walked in. "Ah, here she is. Come over here Holly, into the light." I closed the door behind me and walked further into the room. What I saw scared me. Laid out on his bed, the floor, the desk were some of the scariest looking instruments possible. Latex and rubber, and skimpy clothing lay scattered around. But it was the metal devices that were in the room - they looked like torture devices. "I see you've noticed my collection. I'm a slave collector you see. I use these instruments on my slaves. Part of the reason I'm here is to talk about some potential slaves who don't want to go back into the real world. Anyway, enough about me. More about you. How are you feeling?"

I knew this was a rhetorical question so I gave the honest, but also expected, answer. "Humiliated, thank you, Sir."

"Good, very good. Maybe Luke has done a better job with you than I first thought. Well let's have a look at you," he said. He walked around me, peering at all the exposed areas, including my arse and pussy thoroughly. "Very well it has hardened." he said. He said no more, just turned away, he came back with a pair of handcuffs and ankle cuffs. "Hands, back" was all he said. I moved my hands to behind my back and felt the cuffs latch on nice and tight. He then attached my ankles together with the other set. He gripped the metal bar on my handcuffs and pulled me towards his bathroom. "Lay down in the tub," he said. I awkwardly slid into the bath and laid down. He turned the water on and it came gushing down on top of me, the cold water shock making me gasp. The water kept coming, no hot water added, until it was covering my body. He turned it off. I lay there, helpless and defenceless. He leant over the bath and looked me straight in the eye, an evil glint in his eye. He rubbed a rough heavy soap over a hard bristled scrubber. My eyes widened in fear, I didn't want him touching me. Restricted in movement I began to thrash about in the water. Water splashing everywhere... including over him. He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me upwards. Anger flaring in his eyes. "You've got me wet. You'll pay for that later. Now lay still," he said through gritted teeth, before slamming me back under the water. I froze and stiffened. Horrors flooding back of being unable to do anything. I felt the rough bristles scrub at my stomach and legs, then my thighs and my arms, then my breasts - he seemed to pay particular attention to my nipples and then finally my vagina, scrubbing it as hard as he could until it was raw. I was silently crying, my body frozen with terror. He flipped me over and I had to crane my neck upwards to not get submerged under water but other than that, I fought no more. It had left me. I felt the cuffs be removed and I sat up. "Get out of my room. I'll deal with your other punishment later." I jumped out the bath, dripping water as I ran out the apartment room and back downstairs to the kitchens.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-08-2017, 10:20 AM   #40
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 40

Chapter forty

A/N: Oh my gosh, we've made it into the forties. I never expected this story to develop as it has or to go on for so long but I am loving writing every second of it. So let's continue

Luke's POV

Lunch was... tense. It was positive in the sense that Holly and the others weren't waiting again. it was the turn of the other four, and they managed to stay out of trouble, but it also made it worse because I was stuck faking enjoyment at being in my families company, and their 'esteemed guests'.

I spent the afternoon planning my questioning for the banquet that evening. To celebrate the guests arrival every evening was filled with an exciting event. A banquet, a festival, a roman style dinner, a feast, a cocktail party, another banquet and finally a leaving party. I didn't want to push my questioning too far and put Holly in an awkward situation or worse punished for my questioning.

Holly's POV

Turns out being wait staff is on a rotational basis. Lucy, George, Liam and I are breakfast; Megan, Ryan, Alex and Olivia were lunchtime and we would all be required to wait during the evening meal festivities. As for the others... well you can imagine where they were and what they were getting up to.

The heat in the kitchen was overwhelming as we slaved over about a million different dishes for the banquet that evening. In fact it was so warm that for the first time since arriving, I was pleased to be naked, apart from my sensitive areas felt like they were being burnt to a crisp. It must have been about twenty minutes until service when I saw Liam for the first time since lunch. He was slumped over a worktop, sweat dripping from his brow. "Liam, are you alright?" I asked. He looked up and nodded, a feverish look on his face. "What still needs doing?" I asked trying to attract one of the others attention to get help. Lucy spotted my signal and hurtled over.

"Just the vegetables need draining and the gravy," he said. I nodded and looked at Lucy.

"I'm good at gravy," she admitted and set to work on doing that to help out. I moved closer to the hob and checked on his vegetable. I stabbed them gently with a knife, they were soft but a bit of resistance in them. Deciding they were done I drained them off and put them in a serving dish. As I was doing so Luke's Uncle came over and took me to the side.

"I need you to put these on," he said. He held out his hands. In them was a clamp and attached to the clamp was a metal rod that was moulded into a circular base. There was three of them which wasn't promising.

"What are they?" I asked curiously, knowing I was mostly like to regret this answer.

"At school did you ever have those weights that were a rack and you had 100g discs that you could add on or take off to make 1kg?" he asked. I nodded. I knew the exact thing he meant. "Well essentially these are those but they are clamps for your nipples and your clitoris. The guests have got the additional discs and if they feel like you are not peforming your best they can add one, actually they can add one even if you are performing your best. I believe you owe one of them a punishment?" I nodded again. "Well, this is that punishment. Each of these is 100g to start with. Good luck Holly. You might need it."

I took the clamps from his hand and stared down at them. I closed my eyes, my brain already imagining the pain I was going to be in tonight. I made sure my nipple ring and the bells were touching my skin as much as possible so that they wouldn't get caught in it and attached the clamps. The stinging made my eyes water but it was no more unbearable than the ownership tag clamps. For now I could do this. I then parted my pussy lips slightly and clamped the final one to my clit. A gasp of air rushed out of my body as the pain overwhelmed me, fear and memories of the last few nights hitting me again. I pushed it down. Right now I had a job to do and I was going to do it right.

The weights swung as I walked and the one between my legs made me walk funny as I couldn't close my legs properly as I normally would. George, Lucy and Liam looked at me in empathy. I'd told them the story of the bath incident, although not the full details about why I'd freaked out, I knew if I told them that they would shun me. They guessed that this was the punishment that had been decided. I just shook my head, grabbed two of the serving dishes and followed the rest up. We were going to have to take at least two trips up to collect all the food as there was so much, even with eight of us trying to carry it.

We walked into the hall. It was much busier than at breakfast and lunch. It looked like more guests had joined them, or more of Luke's family. They were also more spread out with a gap in between them to make the ease of eating easier for them. We placed our dishes down and turned to leave. As I was walking a hand grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I turned round to face Mr Proud. "Well hello Holly. I see you received my punishment for you. Maybe we should explain to everyone what is going on. You are getting a lot of funny looks," he said. I watched the others leave, I was relieved they wouldn't have to witness my humiliation. He rose from his seat. "Everyone, can I have your attention," he said loudly. I steeled my shoulders and my face to receive the humiliation that was planned. I could see Luke trying to catch my attention but I ignored him, knowing that I was being punished, knowing I was a disappointment to him wasn't something I wanted to see. Everyone's eyes turned on us. "This is Holly. You may notice she is wearing weighted clamps on her erogenous zones. That is because today she came to me for permission after a previous punishment and was insolent by splashing me with water. As punishment she is to keep these clamps on all dinner. I have additional weights that I will be adding to the rods. If the weight pulls the clamp off Holly is allowed to leave it off. If a weight causes Holly to cry out in pain... well its a very vicious cycle once you start punishing a slave. That is all, just be aware if she makes a noise of pain near you, let me know." He was still holding my hand. "And to make things harder I'm going to add some weights now. He took six out of his pocket, he dropped two onto the clamp on my right. My boob jolted downwards, my nipple screaming in pain before my mind overtook and ignored it. He repeated it to my left, my nipple again screaming and dropping several cm's. I closed my eyes and thought of happy things. He was a little gentler in adding weight to the clit clamp but the pull on that was the most painful and my legs folded inwards to try to get rid of the pain but met the resistance of the weights. My back curved as well, which didn't help the nipple situation. I straightened up my legs shaking slightly just as the door reopened and my fellow wait slaves entered. I hurried out the door and back downstairs to pick up more food. It was going to be a long and painful night.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-09-2017, 10:35 PM   #41
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 41

Chapter forty one

Luke's POV

Watching Holly got humiliated in front of everyone had me cringing. Not with embarrassment at my slave but out of empathy. I couldn't imagine being in her place dealing with that torture all evening. I leant across the table towards James. "What did she actually do? And is this a suitable punishment?" I asked trying to keep my temper controlled.

"She splashed me with water when I cleaned her off the porridge. In fact she thrashed around so much she almost had the entire bath on the floor. So yes, I think she needs to learn a healthy respect for her masters into submission," James responded rolling his eyes at me.

I just glared back. It was strange. I knew Holly inside out and I wouldn't have predicted that this was why she was being punished. I always assumed that if someone washed her, she would just lie there and let them, regardless of temperature or personal opinion on the situation. It seemed like I needed a word with her.

She walked back out, hobbling slightly as the weights swung against her chest and the one between her legs pulled and swung wildly as she walked. She placed the tray down and I saw the flicker of pain on her face as she leant over to put it down. I bit my tongue. Earlier I had planned all sorts of things to say to James, but if I irritated him with them, I knew Holly would feel the pain for me. I didn't know if I could bring myself to do that to her.

Holly's POV

Pain. That was all I could focus on. Walking caused the weights to swing, and it turn that caused them to pull more, hit my chest or swing just wildly and tug loads. I bit my tongue knowing that complaining or moaning would result in more punishment. I just needed to get through this meal.

Eventually all the plates were out on the table and all we had to do was stand around in case something ran out, something wanted something or just to be there. I stood back tall, trying hard not to let the pain cause me to double over.

"Holly," a voice called. "I want you to stand next to me for the entire meal. That way I can keep adding to your weights," James called loudly. I swallowed hard. The other staff tried to keep blank faces but they knew I wasn't going to be able to go for much longer. In the kitchen, out of earshot, I had almost started crying. It was nice to have such supportive people surrounding me but it didn't help the humiliation aspects.

I walked forwards and stood just to the left of his chair. I stared straight ahead, avoiding Luke who was sat just two seats away.

I heard Luke engage James in conversation.

Luke's POV

"So it's been a while since you were last here. Last time, it mush have been to return me," I said politely. "What made you decide now was the time to visit?"

"Well I'd heard that you had finally found a girl to train and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet her. But also you're right, it had been a while. I missed the company of your family. Well most of them anyway," he said staring coldly at Saskia as he said it. I vaguely remembered their relationship ending badly. Without a word to her, he added another weight to each of her clamps. From my view across the table from her I saw her clench her lips together and take sudden deeper breaths. I don't think it was really going to matter if I antagonised him or not. The weights were going to keep being added regardless.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoy your company. It's been a long time coming. Sitting at the same table as you as an equal," I added. He raised an eyebrow.

"An equal, really?" he asked his eyebrow still raised. "What a stupid statement. There is no way we would ever be equals. You can barely have power over one slave, I have power over many. You know, if you get bored of her... I'll take her. She'd make a great addition to my hoard."

I knew he was trying to goad me into an angry response, but it reminded me so much of Alex and his threats that I could feel my anger rising. I paused for a while, calming down before I responded. "I'm pretty certain we are alright. Once she completes her tasks I'll got back to uni and I'm sure she will too," I said calmly as he dropped two more weights onto each clamp. Holly's back curved outwards in pain, she was bent almost double. "Is that why you are here. To find more slaves?" I asked.

"Part of it," he said turning the final weights in his hand.

Holly's POV

I couldn't help but overhear their conversation. The idea of potentially being brought by 'him' was enough to make me determined not to show how much pain I was in. By now the rods were almost full. 900g on each clamp. My nipples and clit were burning with pain, it felt like fire surging through my body. I'd bitten my lip and tongue to much I could taste the metallic-ness of my own blood. I glanced down at the final three weights. I wasn't certain if they could cope with 1kg. And if they could would my clit and nipples ever be normal again.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-10-2017, 10:21 PM   #42
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 42

Chapter forty two

Holly's POV

The conversation between Luke and James petered out and I was left standing quite tense as I waited for James to put the last weight on. Out the corner of my eye I could see he was playing with them and knew that in a moment I was going to have to be deadly quiet. I heard a small metallic noise as he threaded the first one onto the rod. He let it drop and my breast jiggled, my nipple feeling as though it was tearing off. I closed my eyes tight, trying to imagine being on a nice relaxing beach with no pain occurring. I felt his arm brush up against my stomach and the cling of the metal against metal. He dropped the other weight and I doubled over. My nipples wanted a rest. They wanted to be allowed to touch the floor and relax. Tears were running down my face and it was hard to keep my pain internalised. I could feel the start of a scream at the back of my throat. I tensed my tongue and vocal cords to prevent it from releasing. With my eyes tightly screwed shut I didn't know if he was getting ready to drop the one on my clit.

A wash of pain filled me and I dropped to my knees, unable to stand, my legs having given way. I could feel my tongue and vocal cords were still tense so I hoped this meant I wasn't screaming. I grabbed hold of the edge of the table to try and pull me up.

I felt a hand grab mine. "Actually, I quite like this new position. Get on your hands and knees and stay there," James demanded. I swallowed hard and shuffled slightly further away from the table so I could place my hands on the floor. The pain in my nipples and clit didn't get any easier to bear. In fact, the closeness of the ground just made them ache more knowing that safety was mere meters away. I knelt still, legs shoulder width apart, hands shoulder width apart. I wasn't expecting this to stay as easier as it was.

Luke's POV

I winced for her. 1kg on each nipple and her clit. You could see she was in pain, the tears, the shaking, the tenseness, the closed eyes, the arched back. I hated watching her in pain. She stumbled and I jolted forwards instinctively as if I could catch her. She tried to stand up but James made her stay on the ground like a dog. "Rock," he said when she was settled. There was a pause. "Rock forwards and backwards as if your little cunt is fucking a dick. Let the weights swing," he added. I felt my muscles tense, I wasn't certain how damaging this was going to be to her permanently.

"James, I think that's enough now. The amount of weight could permanently damage her," I said calmly.

James grinned at me. "I know!" he said smugly and I could see the gleam in his eyes that said he wanted to break me, and break her so she would never leave and would stay a slave... for him.

Holly's POV

I heard Luke try and stick up for me, but deep down I knew it wouldn't work. He'd get accused of being soft or something. I rocked my body forwards and then backwards allowing the momentum I was creating to swing the clamps forwards and backwards. The pain throbbing through my body was intense but not as intense as...

With a loud crash, and an internal scream one of the clamps on my nipple ripped off. It felt as though my nipple had been taken with it, all I could see was the pain. I kept rocking though, scared to stop and be punished. "That's it keep going until they all rip off," James said. With that I began to rock faster, trying to shift the weights off.

The next one to fall off was my clit one, and if I thought the pain of the first one was bad, this was about 100 times worse. I paused for a second, my breath coming out in raggedy breaths but no sound of pain. I began swinging again. It didn't take long for the last one to rip off. The immediate relief filled my body like a runner taking in oxygen after a race. It swarmed my body, and my whole body shook violently. I couldn't even hear what was being said. I felt a hand grab my neck and pull me up. I was staring at James.

"You are very lucky. You have avoided making any noise that indicates pain. Therefore your punishment for the infractions you've made today stop here," he said. "But make any more mistakes and it won't be as easy."

My mind raced with possibilities. If this was easy, I didn't want to experience anything else. I slunk back to my position around the room and when the room finally cleared, I helped to pick up the empty plates and platters and return them to the kitchen. It was a group effort that night to clean all the dirty cutlery and plates. My nipples ached and there was spots of blood on the surface. All the others advised getting checked out by Saskia, but fear made my blood turn to ice and I decided that I would see how I felt in the morning. I was worried that she'd touch me and I'd flinch with fear and then she would know I had been raped.

We all settled down for the night wrapped up in blankets by the oven. Liam explained that if anyone needed anything they would ring a bell and one of us would be expected to go. He also explained that the other four... the sexual favours group were in a nice warm bedroom on the same floor, waiting to be used. That was too much information for me and I rolled over, trying to get some sleep.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-11-2017, 10:20 PM   #43
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 43

Chapter forty three

Holly's POV

A bell echoed around the kitchen. There was grumbling and stirring from all. I heard George push back his blanket and stand up, heading over to the bell to see where it was. Without a word he left the kitchen off to go serve the needs of whoever with whatever they wanted.

I snuggled down further, closing my eyes again. I hadn't slept. I trusted all my fellow servants to not hurt me, but every time I closed my eyes my body stiffened and panicked, scared that someone would attack it. I heard George's footsteps return and then a hand on my shoulder. I jolted upwards bashing heads with him.

"Ow, Holly," he said, rubbing his head.

"Sorry," I muttered sleepily. "What's up?"

"He wants you. No one else, you," George said his voice bitter.

My heart sunk. "is it...?" George nodded. I swung my legs out from my blanket, stretched slightly and stood up. I passed George's shoulder and headed upstairs, my bare feet wincing at the cold from the flagstone tiles. I approached the door from earlier and knocked.

"Come in," James said. I pushed the door open. The room was flooded with light, James still fully clothed. He clearly hadn't been to sleep yet. I walked in, closing the door behind me and heading towards him. In the harsh ceiling light the devices from earlier looked more menacing and scary. "Holly, what a delight? Why weren't you the first one to respond to the bell?" he asked.

"I would have been Sir. I was just getting out when George stood up and left," I said politely. "He was just more awake and quicker to move."

Mr Proud raised an eyebrow. "Well you should be quicker. Remember, it doesn't matter how tired you are, our wish is your command," he said. I stifled a yawn as he said this. "And I see someone is tired as it is." I stood quietly, knowing not to respond or take the bait. "Anyway, I need some help getting undressed," he said. I frowned. "I want your help to remove my clothes and put on my new ones," he added taking my frown for confusion.

I shook my head. I'm pretty certain this wasn't in my job descriptions. "Urm, Sir. I'm not sure that is part of my role," I said politely. He stared at me.

"Not part of your role? As far as I'm aware your role is to give me exactly what I need, unless it is sex," he explained. "The only thing you are not allowed to do is be fucked in your dirty little slit by my penis. I can do everything else to you. Make you masturbate, have toys inside you, whatever. As long as my penis doesn't pierce one of your holes I'm fine," he said. With every word he walked closer to me, backing me up against the wall. "Now take my clothes out. using your teeth only," he said.

Pressed up against the wall I had no choice but to obey. I'd already experienced getting into trouble once, I wasn't prepared to experience it again. I got onto my knees and hooked the bottom of his t-shirt in my teeth before standing up and pulling it with me. I then realised I had a problem, the fabric was loose which meant it was just going to fall back down. I removed my teeth and let it happen. "Could you kneel down Sir?" I asked cautiously. He raised an eyebrow but did as I asked. I then got back on the floor, my head bobbing down to grab the edge of the t-shirt. This time as I stood up the t-shirt went over his head and the only things left were the arm sleeves. "Can you put your arms behind your back please?" I asked. He stood up and moved his arms behind his back. I grabbed the t-shirt that was now bunched up around his shoulderblade and stepped backwards, pulling the t-shirt off his arms.

"Put it in the pile of washing," he said before I could drop it. I walked over to where he had gestured and dropped it. I then returned and dropped to my knees. Using my teeth I managed to undo the fiddly button and the zip. I then grabbed the waistband in my teeth and wriggled it down first on the right, then swapping to the left. It was a long process switching sides to get the jeans to slide down his legs. Eventually it got to his knees at which point the jeans slid down and bunched up by his ankles. He stepped out without being asked. I then stared at the underpants. My insides were telling me that this was wrong and disgusting and I couldn't help but agree. I carefully, slide my teeth over the waistband, trying not to scratch the skin as I did so, and gripped it. I pulled quite sharply down and it shifted about an inch, I swapped side and repeated it. With my face so close to his cock, there was a strange smell that made me want to gag. Inch by inch his v was revealed. I shifted the pants another inch and as I did so his cock jumped out thwacking me against the cheek. I paused, took a moment to compose myself and continued, ducking beneath the cock every time to get to the other side to shift more of the underpants down.

Eventually they were off and he was stood naked in the room. I was still on my knees by his feet. He walked away from me and I picked the clothes up in my teeth and walked them to the dirty laundry pile. I stood anxiously waiting to be dismissed as he climbed into his bed. He rolled onto his side and turned the light off plunging us both into darkness. He said nothing.

I stood for a few moments patiently until my nerves kicked in. If I stayed here all night and missed the wake up call downstairs I'd be in trouble and punished for not helping with breakfast. If I moved from here, I had visions of getting into trouble and being punished. I couldn't take it. "Uh, Sir..." I said quietly.

"Stay there. All night. Do not move, do not sleep. At 4am you may return," he said. I scanned the room for a clock and found one, a small red digital time glaring on the TV. I stared at it and stood still, scared of moving an inch.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-12-2017, 10:56 PM   #44
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 44

Chapter forty four

Holly's POV

I was exhausted, I kept rocking backwards and forwards, dead on my feet. I was concerned that in a moment I'd just collapse onto the floor with exhaustion. I kept blinking trying to prise my eyes open. My body just wanted to climb into the comfortable bed in front of me, not caring that James was in it or the consequences of that. The rational part of me did care and that was why I hadn't moved. I glanced at the clock. 3:30.

I yawned. I'd been up almost 24 hours, in fact I probably had. The bell had gone off at 4:30 the previous day, but I'd been awake for a while before that after the... well. And I still had a complete new day to get through. There would be no time for sleeping. I yawned again, this one bigger and louder. I clamped my hand over my mouth scared it would wake up James. I stared at the flashing red clock as the minutes ticked down until I could return to the kitchen.

4:00

I stepped forwards quietly but quickly, leaving the room as silently as possible and closing the door behind me with no noise. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen. Everyone was still lying on the floor, asleep. I crept over to my spot between Liam and George and snuggled under my blanket, my eyes closing immediately.

It was a matter of moments before I was awoken. I felt awful, but slightly more refreshed than I could have been without sleep. We all sat up where we were as Luke's brother, clearly the person in charge of us was going to change every day, read out the list of tasks. This morning I was paired with Liam and we were going to make and cook the hash browns, as yesterday we would then stay to serve, but this time we would be washing up at lunch rather than breakfast and we'd be heading off to do room cleaning. I stretched my body out as Matt or Mark explained what was happening, my shoulders were especially achy. He finished and we started to move. Liam helped me up and we headed to the pantry to get the potatoes and the onions and some eggs. We agreed he'd boil the potatoes and then grate them while I dealt with the onions and eggs and then actually made the hash browns for him to fry. We split our different ways as I headed to a worktop with my many onions and four eggs. I was relieved to find that so far I'd been given food I could cook to make. I knew that might not always be true but for now it was.

I cracked four eggs into a bowl, careful not to get shell in it and then beat them with a fork. I put them to the side and began to cut the tops and bottoms of the onions before peeling the top few layers off onion skin off. Didn't want them to have the hard, tasteless edge - or I'd be getting punished again. I halved the onions and then I took a grater. I began grating the onion into thin strips that felt a bit slimy. My eyes were watering from the fumes the onion was releasing and at one moment I almost grated my finger off. Once grated I then took a knife and roughly diced through the strands both ways, trying to get the pieces of onion as small as possible, luckily I'd gone against the grain of the onion so the pieces were small. I put them in a new bowl and then rinsed them under the sink to get rid of the slimyness. I then patted them dry with a cloth. Leaving the onion and egg on the worktop I checked on Liam. He was just grating the potato into a bowl. We took it back over to the worktop. I added the onion and carefully mixed it so that the onion was spread throughout the potato mix. I threw in some salt, pepper and herbs and mixed those in well as well. Slowly bit by bit we added egg to combine it better and so that it would form a little patty that could easily be fried without falling apart. We both shaped them and then Liam began to fry them while I cleaned down the worksurfaces we'd used.

They looked fantastic when they came out of the pan and I was astounded as to how well Liam could fry things. We placed them on a platter and then, Liam grabbing a tray of toast, went to line up with the others. Like yesterday, we were all waiting for the porridge which took longer to make than many other things - which was surprising given the amount of work we had to put into the hash browns in comparison to the porridge.

We trailed into the breakfast hall and placed our trays down. George, Lucy, Liam and I took our places at the edges until asked to serve. No longer doing anything, I began to be hit with exhaustion again, my eyes determined to close and let my body sleep. I saw Luke arrive and snapped fully to attention. I saw him glance at me in concern. I bet he could see my tiredness somehow.

Luke's POV

She looked awful as if she'd been awake all night. Mind you, it wouldn't surprise me if she had been. She had dark circles under her eyes, she was standing less tall then yesterday, there was a slight lean to her posture and her head kept dropping as though she was nodding off. Someone double clapped and they all stepped closer and I was shocked to see how pale and unwell she looked. She made her way towards my seat and when she was next to me, serving me, I grabbed her arm and made her look at me. She kept her face down, avoiding showing me the dark circles and paleness of her skin. She was exhausted, and practically in zombie mode.

I quietly told her what I wanted and she put it on a plate and placed it down. Everyone else had been served, so they all stepped backwards in case we needed them. With my back to her, I couldn't see how she was doing but George and Lucy were both looking at her concerned from the other side, so I guessed not great.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-13-2017, 11:46 PM   #45
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 45

Chapter forty five

Liam's POV
A/N:This is new for me

I could see George and Lucy staring at Holly. Stood next to her, I couldn't see why they were so concerned. George tensed his face and gently indicated towards Holly. I decided to risk it and turn and face her to see what the problem was. She was swaying violently on her feet. Her kegs gave way and she started falling to the floor, I ran forwards and grabbed her. "Hols," I whispered, trying not to draw attention to her. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me. She startled and jolted to her feet, shrugging me off. "Holly, stop," I whispered. "You're not fit to work," I added.

I heard a scrapping of a chair and within seconds Luke was stood next to me. "What's happened?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know she was up some of the night, but I don't know how much," I explained. "Shall I get her out of here?"

"Yeah, take her to Sas. Get her to determine if she's fit for work or not," Luke told me calmly. I could see it was paining him to leave me with responsibility for Holly but he couldn't go. He had to remain distant. I nodded, helped Holly to her feet properly, draped one of her arms over my shoulder and guided her gently out the hall. She was dragging her feet as we left. Her body was too exhausted to even move properly.

When out in the corridor and leading her to medical I started talking to her. "Holly, are you ok?" I asked.

"Just tired," she said. "Up all night. Barely slept before the bell went off, and then was forced to stand all night, awake, in Mr Prouds room until 4am. I got ten minutes before we all got woken up violently. Just shattered."

She tried to make a conscious effort and pick up her feet more and help me by walking but I could tell it was taking its toll. I paused. She stopped suddenly as well. "What's up?" I said nothing but just shifted my grip and swept her bodily up into my arms and carried her the rest of the way to the medical room. She rested her head against my shoulder and I could tell she was grateful when she dropped off.

I kicked Saskia's door, not wanting to put her down and wake her. Saskia opened it and her face dropped when she saw Holly. "Come in, put her in the chair," she said calmly. I carefully walked into the room and rested her in the chair. "What happened to her?" she asked me.

"Awake all night. So at least 24 hours, but she looked quite tired yesterday morning when we went down to work. I'm not sure how much sleep she got the night before," I added. Saskia nodded. She put some gloves on and went over to Holly. "I've got to go back. But I'll come back as soon as I can," I added. "We just need you to determine if she can go back to work today or not," I added. She nodded and I left the room, hurrying back down to the dining room.

They were still eating breakfast when I got there. Luke watched me as I walked back to my place, his face passive. I shrugged in answer. I didn't know what was going on.

Saskia's POV

I stared at my brother's best friend. Or at least his best friend stuck in the environment he was. I sighed regretfully, checking her body carefully for any signs of wear that could impact her working, or if she had taken or been subjected to something that had left her like this. I gently examined her skin. I paused. She had some quite bad bruising on the underside of her arms, green bruises that looked very recent. There was some slight signs of chaffing around the corners of her mouth. I frowned, confused. I knew that she shouldn't be damaged. Luke hadn't had a chance to train her yet, he'd only prepared her for this week.

Her nipples were badly swollen and red but I'd heard about the clamps so I wasn't overly concerned by them. What did concern me was the bright purple and red bruises on her thighs. I froze. Last time I'd looked at her, she'd been a virgin, but there was signs that she wasn't. I decided to do an examination of her vagina.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Advertisements
Kink Talk