Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 05-28-2017, 12:06 AM   #16
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 16

Chapter sixteen

Holly couldn't see. All Holly could do was feel. But all she could feel was pain. Despite already being unable to see, Holly closed her eyes. She tried to relax and focus on her breathing.

In

Out

In

Out

The more she focused and relaxed, the calmer she felt, and the pain reduced. She could still feel her sore toes and raw wrists but the pain wasn't important.

She lowered her heels to the ground, slowly as she breathed out. It pulled on her wrists and arms was bearable for now. Holly kept her focus on her breathing.

In

Out

In

Out

She was being given plenty of time to think about what had happened that day. First she'd woken up kidnapped. Then forced to humiliate herself, then waxed. After being left on her own, she was then taken to lunch and further humiliated by everyone. She'd had her tag stolen and was now facing punishment. Those thoughts swelled anger in her body but Holly pushed them aside and counted her breathing.

In

Out

In

Out

On the flip side, she'd met Luke. He seemed as much a victim of the system as she was. There was something so... caring about him that made Holly wonder what his story was. She liked spending time with him. Was that weird? A case of Stockholm syndrome? Being attracted to your prisoner? Holly shook her head.

In

Out

In

Out

No, she wasn't attracted to him. She couldn't be. It was just friendship. He was one of the only people to show her respect and treat her like she was human.

Her arms shook with pain so Holly slowly rose onto her tip toes again, letting the pain reside.

In

Out

In

Out

With her body starting to protest a lot more often than when she was first tied up, Holly began to wonder how long she could last before she cried or screamed or broke. That's clearly what this place was all about. Breaking people, moulding them to be... what? Better citizens? Sex addicts? Slaves? She didn't know. She was certain in time she would but for now she had no clue.

In

Out

In

Out

It also made her question, how long were they going to leave her here. And if this was only stage one, what was next? How many stages were there?

Luke's POV

I was stood at the top of the stairs, in front of the locked door. It was silent below. Mr Taylor and Mr Terry were stood with me, glowering down at me.

"Luke, you know this has to happen. She has to learn," Mr Terry said.

"But surely not like this. It wasn't even her fault. Amanda stole it but I don't see you punishing her," I said angrily. My anger knew no bounds at that moment. I was furious. All day Holly had been well behaved, acted as expected and been a delight to be around. And now, due to the disgusting behaviour of the resident b****, well my poor Holly was suffering.

"Luke she will hang for tonight. In the morning, depending on how she looks, we will determine appropriate action," Mr Terry told me. I glared at him. He was the one who had brought her here. He was the one who'd forced me to hang her and leave her.

"And what sort of appropriate action do you have in mind?" I asked sullenly, determined to work this out.

Mr Taylor, the head stepped forwards. "That is enough Luke," he demanded, his voice stern. "If she appears relaxed and content, she will be teased while remaining hung, as well as whipped and experience pain. If she is in pain or screaming, she will be released then whipped and tied up. If she is broken, she will be allowed to leave. Her spirt needs to be broken so she can be pliable to your will. Now leave. Don't let us catch you near here until tomorrow morning," he explained.

I sighed but turned on my heel and stalked towards my room. Internally, I was raging. I knew Holly. She would try to take as much as she could. Which meant she was going to be in for a tough punishment.

A/N: Hi everyone, thanks so much for reading this. It means a lot. Just a quick note to say that this summer I am working at a kids activity camp. I will be living on site and sharing wifi. However, due to the nature of this site and my job I can't risk visiting and updating this story during that time. The last update for summer will be around the 10th June, and it will be resumed at the beginning of September. I want you to know I will continue with this and have not just dropped off the face of the planet.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
Old 05-29-2017, 11:37 PM   #17
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 17

Chapter seventeen

No matter how much she tried to keep her breathing steady, it was beginning to fail. It was getting more and more sluggish and laboured. She was stressing and panicking. It may not have been a small enclosed space, but she was tired and in agony that made her think the walls were swirling and moving closer.

Her toes felt raw and she was pretty certain she was bleeding from them scrapping the floor so that she could reduce the pain in her wrists and arms. Her legs shook with the effort of trying to support her. Her wrists were sore and bruised from the chains, she could feel the metal pushing into the bruises causing pain. Her arms and armpits were sore and she just wanted to be let down. She had no idea how long she had been left to hang from the ceiling for but she just wanted it over. After this she would happily do anything anyone told her, just for some relief.

Her knees and legs trembled again with the effort of supporting her on tip toes, she tried to lower her feet but as she did so, her legs buckled beneath her and she crumpled forward. Her feet and legs weren't on the floor anymore, she was pure dangling from the ceiling. Her arms protested and Holly screamed, an anguished scream that echoed around the room.

Her brain was so overloaded with the pain that she couldn't even function to put her feet back on the ground. She was just left swinging and dangling. She felt the ground scrap her toes and her brain made a connection, allowing her to press her feet into the floor, pulling her wrists and arms but reducing the pain. She stopped screaming. Her breath came out in ragged gasps, as she tried to regain some sanity.

Holly was still getting her breath back when she heard the door open. She wondered if she was in trouble for screaming. 'Chances are this room is soundproof, they won't have heard a thing' Holly thought sullenly. Holly peeled open her eyes to stare directly into Luke's. She was surprised to see him. She could see the anguish in his eyes from having left her there. She was pretty sure he could see the pain in hers.

She could hear footsteps walking around behind her. She saw Luke's brow furrow and his expression changed ever so slightly as if trying to tell her something. Holly frowned, she didn't understand what he was trying to tell her if he was.

"Luke, get box D. We will need the stuff from there for stage 2," the same voice as the day before said. Holly saw Luke's eyes widen in... surprise? fear? anger? He turned away from Holly leaving her more confused than before. Soon after he left, the voice appeared in front of her. "Good morning Holly, I hope you had a relaxing evening. You appear very calm this morning. Now stage 2 is what we call teasing. Stage 3 is punishment. Stage 1, if you hadn't already guessed was torture. We use this mechanism," he said resting a hand on the chain holding her right wrist, "to torture confessions out of people. You already confessed, it was just being used to prepare you."

Luke appeared in her eyeline again, carrying a large clear box with the letter D on it. Within it Holly could see a range of items including dildo's, vibrators, anal plugs, paddles and whips. Holly's heart sunk and she swallowed hard. Luke placed the box on the floor beside the man. He bent down and pulled out a string of beads and a small ball shaped item. The man disappeared from view as he walked behind Holly. She tensed, her arms already hurting from supporting her. A few seconds later, she felt fingers being pushed into her anal passage, but there was something else, not just fingers but something bumpy. Holly suddenly gasped as she realised the string of beads were anal beads that were being threaded into her arse. She felt the protestation of her body as this foreign item was forced up her passage. The threading stopped and then the pushing began. Her anal passage was being stretched and something was being pushed in. With an eventually pop, a round smooth ball popped inside followed by a finger. And then the vibrations started, and the finger left. The round ball had been a vibrator. Holly's arse tensed and she moved her hips trying to dislodge the visitors but that caused her chains to rattle and swing and that hurt more.

The man reappeared in front of her. He picked up a vibrator, a dildo and a small plastic thing that looked like a butterfly. He turned the vibrator on and with no warning, pushed it inside her vagina. Holly gasped at the sudden intrusion and then moaned as it stimulated her. Holly wriggled and squirmed uncomfortably. She didn't want to be aroused in front of this man, she didn't want to be here. But wriggling and squirming made the pain in her feet, legs, ankle, wrists and arms worse, but she couldn't stop it. Then he placed the tip of the dildo at her entrance and soon her vagina was stuffed with a vibrator and a vibrating dildo. It was sending shudders down her body, causing her body to curve and dangle from the ceiling again, her brain filled with arousal and pain. A complete mess. She felt a sharp pinch as something was attached to her clit and then the buzzing began. The butterfly thing was a clit stimulator. She bit her lip determined not to show how much she was aroused and wanted to be used. Her body shaking and dangling and swinging from the ceiling. Her eyes were pressed closed so she didn't even realise that Luke and the man had left her again.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 05-31-2017, 10:59 PM   #18
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 18

Chapter eighteen

Holly was just dangling from the ceiling from her wrists which were sore, painful and raw. She couldn't put her feet down, she couldn't even scrap her toes against it. Her body was shaking with the arousal she was feeling, it was squirming trying to get rid of the intrusions in her body, it was curled up, curving, arching whenever something got too much for her to bear.

She was panting, her breathing becoming faster and faster, a lack of oxygen being taken in. She was screaming in pain from her wrists and the arousal - it was too far, she'd gotten past the stage of pleasure and was now in pain.

Holly's brain couldn't function. She couldn't think of coherent sentences, she didn't even know her own name because the vibrations were f***ing her senseless.

Holly wriggled her hips from side to side, trying to dislodge the butterfly clip on her clit but it just wasn't coming off. Nothing was leaving her body.

Holly had no idea she was left being teased. Her brain was addled with pain and pleasure but all she could see was red. Very suddenly the clip was pulled off, the dildo removed and Holly began to focus again. She felt fingers at her anal entrance and then a slight push. Moment later she was screaming as metal pushed against her anal walls stretching her ass hole. She felt fingers brush the inside of her and then the vibrating ball was gone. She felt the bumpiness as the beads were removed. The metal was left stretching her hole as footsteps headed to be in front of her. She felt another slight push and then the screaming began as the metal pushed against her vaginal walls stretching her like a speculum would. Light fingers brushed her as the vibrator was removed.

Holly felt her body relax, despite her hole being in pain and her arousal her head was clear enough that she could put her toes back against the floor and rest her wrists and open her eyes. Everything was blurry at first but her eyesight eventually cleared. Luke was in front of her. He leant forward and whispered in her ear. "You're doing fantastic. I'm so proud of you," he whispered. Holly's heart swelled. He was proud, he was happy with her. If he was angry at anything it was the way she was being treated not her.

"Luke, go lower the chains so she is still taut but her feet are flat," the dreaded male voice spoke up from the depths of the darkness. Holly heard the grinding of gears and her feet slowly lowered to the floor. She was still stretched tight but nothing was feeling too tight. There was silence for a while. Holly's heart was bounding so quickly she thought she might just have a heart attack. "Now Luke. You know what to do. It is your job to prove you can be strong enough to control and punish her. If we feel you are not doing a good enough job... well you know what happens." Holly's heart sunk. She was not feeling good about that threat. She was also now aware that there were multiple people sat around the room watching them both.

Luke's POV

"... well you know what happens," he said. I took a deep breath. I really did. It would not be good for me, or for Holly. I'd lose her. She'd be taken away from me, forced to endure constant beatings at the hand of... I shuddered. No, I was going to have to be strong. I was going to have to hurt her.

I walked up to her. Her pale skin like milk and I just wanted to run my hands over her. Tell her I was sorry. I glanced at her face and I could see the fear in her eyes. She was scared. Really scared.

I bent over the box, trying to avoid from her eyes what was about to happen. I picked up the paddle and both the rope and leather floggers/whips. I hid them against my body as I walked behind her and dropped them in a pile. I held the paddle lightly in my hand, scared to hit the milky white skin of her cheeks. 'This is for her own good,' I told myself. I gripped the paddle tighter, as if holding a cricket bat preparing to hit a high velocity ball. I closed my eyes as I swung my arms backwards and then pushed forwards, the bat meeting the resistance of her right arse cheek. I heard the grunt from Holly as she tried to bite back the pain. Her body swung forwards slightly. I opened my eyes and saw a ferocious red mark. I almost stopped and broke down but I knew for her interests and mine I had to carry on.

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

The pattern repeated until she started screaming. I kept going, knowing her body was on fire, the pain unbearable as she squirmed and tried to move away, the chains stopping her, her body dangling and swinging. She eventually stopped, her voice having left her. I stopped soon after and then changed my positioning until I was now aimed at her left arse cheek.

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

The pattern repeated, until she screamed, and then lost her voice. I stopped and glanced at the bright red marks on her cheeks. Despite how long I'd been paddling her left cheek, the right was still as bright as the left. I moved in front of her. I kept my eyes focused on the ground. If I looked at her pain, I wouldn't be able to do it. I swung at her right breast.

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Holly's POV

He wouldn't look at me. He was stood directly in front of me, swinging the paddle with all his might against my body and he wouldn't even look at me. I gasped at the shock as he landed another exact blow against my right nipple. Every time he hit, he perfectly managed the same place every single time. I didn't want to scream, I didn't want him to have the satisfaction of how much pain he was causing me but I couldn't help it. I started screaming, and crying and begging until my voice deserted me and I was in so much pain I couldn't even make a noise. He stopped but I knew it wouldn't be for long. He'd move on... to the left.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 06-03-2017, 06:26 AM   #19
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 19

Chapter nineteen

Holly writhed in pain, her screams echoing around the room as Luke paddled her left breast. She had her eyes screwed shut, and her mouth was cracked from screaming and biting her lips. Luke could feel her pain radiating off her and he hated the fact he was putting her through this. It was his hand that was causing her pain. The screams subsided and he dropped the paddle in the box on the floor. The clatter allowed Holly a chance to catch her breath and open her eyes, thinking it was all over. Luke caught a glimpse of hope in her eyes and turned away, unable to bear seeing the betrayal when she realised it wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

Luke walked around her and picked up the leather whip. He stared at the milky white skin of her back, the small of her back protruding and the spines of her back pushing against it. He gripped the whip in his hand and closed his eyes.

There was a whistle through the air and then a sound that was as loud as thunder as the whip cracked against Holly's back, followed immediately by her piercing scream.

"Luke. Stop. Please, just stop," Holly begged through the tears and sobbing that immediately followed. She was full on crying, her body shaking with the sobs that racked through her body. "Luke, it hurts so much!" she pleaded. He kept his eyes screwed shut as he cracked the whip again. The scream echoing in his head long after it stopped. He could feel his cheeks getting wet where he was crying for her. He swung his wrist again, ignoring the tortured pleas from Holly. After 30 on her back, he opened his eyes and readjusted his aim so the whip would crack against both of her arse cheeks. Closing his eyes tightly again he continued to whip her.

Holly's POV

I've never felt pain like it.

Ever.

The leather stung with every strike, the pain concentrated in one long lash across my back, and another across my arse. My voice was hoarse, worn down from the screaming and crying. I was broken. There was no way I was coming back from this. I couldn't.

I'd always imagined playing with whipping and spanking in a relationship... but when its at full strength as a punishment... it kinda puts you off.

The room was silent after the 30th crack against my arse. Nothing was said. No-one moved. "Luke," I whispered, my voice cracking from being so dry. "Luke. Please... I'm begging you please," I said. He appeared a moment later within my eyeline. I stared at him, the whip in his hand. He stared back, his cheeks damp with tears. He looked like he was about to cry as well.

"I can't," he said, his voice stumbling over the words. "I can't Holly. If I do, it will only get worse," he added. I could hear the sincerity in his voice, and his pain. "Close your eyes Holly. Please."

I did as asked and closed my eyes, knowing that more was coming. The first hit against my stomach was unexpected, the pain all-consuming. I couldn't hear myself scream but I knew I was.

Luke's POV

I hated myself. I hated this whole system. It was hurting Holly and it was hurting me. I was angry. I was angry with everyone and everything. Except Holly. I don't think I could ever be angry with her.

I didn't intend to but the anger was getting to me, and powering the whip strikes. They were louder, stronger. I was unintentionally hurting her more by channelling my anger. I counted.

I dropped the whip in the box. There was just the flogger left and that was going to be painful for her. I ducked down and reached round to grab it. "Keep still," I asked her. She nodded. I placed my left hand on her right shoulder, swinging the flogger back.

The cat's tails sprayed out across her breast. She swung backwards, her back curving away from me. I didn't blame her I would too. I repeated it 9 times. I saw her bite down on her lip, a drop of blood welling up and rolling down her chin. I walked round her and stood with my left side almost pressed up against her naked chest and stomach. I reached out with my left hand to hold her left shoulder and swung the cat's tails. They cracked against her left breast. Once,... twice,... three times... up to ten. I stepped away and I saw her eyes open. I shook my head. She clenched them tight again. I bit my lip and swung my wrist up. The cat's tails making connection with her clit and crotch. Her whole body shook and curved inwards. She cried out in pain. I dropped the flogger and ran to the chain release. I slowly lowered her to the ground and she sunk to the floor her arms and legs still stretched apart.

I removed the metal bars and Holly curled up in a tight ball to release the tension and reduce the pain.

The deputy stood up. "She call you by your name Luke. She deserves further punishment," he said.

I growled. "I'll deal with it myself. I've proved I can handle her. But right now, she needs me. Not more punishment," I said stubbornly.

"Very well. But we expect a report on the appropriate punishment given," he said. The whole set of senior team stood up, and slid out the room quietly. I rushed to Holly and pulled her into my arms. We sat there as she cried.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 06-06-2017, 01:24 AM   #20
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 20

Chapter twenty

Holly and Luke had no idea how long they sat there. Holly curled up in a ball, head against Luke's chest on the cold basement floor. But they didn't care. They were reunited. They were back together. Luke pushed a strand of damp sweaty hair out of Holly's face.

"Hols," he whispered, his voice tentative. "Holly. I'm so sorry," he said. "This should never of happened," he added.

Holly stretched slightly, uncurling slowly. Holly tried to clear her voice but it still came out hoarse and weak. "Luke, I get it. You didn't choose the punishment. And if you'd stopped..." her voice cracked. She coughed again. "We both would have got punished," she said. She tilted her head so she was looking up at him. She was relieved to see he was looking down at her, his eyes warm and welcoming but behind them she could see a slither of pain and guilt. She sat up fully and pressed her side into his, making sure she kept her eyes on his. "I get it," she said.

Luke wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. He didn't want to let go of her. He didn't want to have her leave his side. He wanted her. He released slowly but kept his arms loosely around her. "Do you reckon you can walk?" he asked. "I mean I'm happy to carry you back to the room but if you can walk that would be better," he suggested. Holly held up her hands asking for help to get up. Luke slid away from her and got to his feet, grabbing her arms and pulling gently - so as not to increase the pain she was already feeling.

Holly's legs were shaking with the effort of standing but she was up and Luke was stood by her side. "Tag?" she whispered. "I need my tag don't I?" Luke looked over her injured body, not wanting to make it worse. He nodded. "Did you get it back?" she asked. He nodded again. "Go on then, I need your help to get into it." Luke bit his lip. He really didn't want to subject her to this on top of the punishment she'd already had, but she was right. If she was caught not wearing it again... well she'd be straight back down here for more and he was certain her body couldn't stand anymore.

He left her standing shakily on her own and went towards the stairs where he had left the tag when he had come downstairs earlier. He took it back to her and with the gentlest of touches helped attach it to her nipples and neck. She winced but she didn't say anything. He threaded his arm around her waist and supported her as they walked back up the stairs and to her room.

They didn't talk. There was silence. But it wasn't uncomfortable. It was relaxed. Luke closed the door behind them as they entered Holly's room. He quickly removed the tag and Holly inched her way to her bed and carefully climbed on top of it. She lay face down and Luke could see clearly the damage the paddles and whips had done to her back and arse. There was a thin line of blood across her back where he had whipped her, her arse was bright red, almost purple. He slumped to the ground and cried.

Holly heard sobbing behind her. She twisted her head so she could see off the bed and towards Luke. "Why are you crying?" she asked. Luke didn't respond. "Luke, please. Don't cry. I just want to snuggle... with you," she requested.

Luke choked back his sobs and stared at her. "How can you want me? I'm a monster," he said. Holly shook her head and went to open her mouth. "No Holly. I am. You're bleeding. You're purple. And its because of me," he said.

Holly shifted uncomfortably, trying t move off the bed but she was in too much pain to even move towards him and comfort him. She stopped trying to move. "I don't care. You are the only person who has been friendly to me. And it may sound crazy but I think I'm falling for you."

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-08-2017, 06:05 AM   #21
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 21

A/N:I'm Back! Thank you all for being so patient. Hopefully you are still enjoying it and I hope you all had a good summer break.

Chapter twenty one

"I think I'm falling for you," Holly said. Luke looked up from where he was laying on the ground. He stared into her eyes. Despite all the pain she had endured she was still smiling. Her eyes shone with hope, love, happiness and concern. Luke knew the concern wasn't for herself but for him.

He pushed himself off the floor and walked over to the bed, watching the way her eyes tracked his every movement. He stepped onto the bed, and over her, so he was laying down next to her. She turned her head so she was looking at him. "I fell for you the first time I laid down here next to you," he said truthfully. He'd known she was pretty before they had taken her, he'd known she was intelligent. But this... this burning beauty in front of him was nothing what he expected. To him her beauty was as golden as a morning sun, her personality shone like a thousand stars and the way she looked at him... it was like nothing he could compare.

Holly's smile grew even more at those words and he was hit once more by her. "I'm glad. Now can we just snuggle for a bit? I ache so much," she added. Luke nodded and moved closer to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her towards him. Holly yawned and closed her eyes. Within seconds she was asleep, her left arm wrapped carelessly over his waist, her right arm above her head on the pillow. She was exhausted. She'd been awake 28 hours, he knew she needed a break.

He lay there for a while, watching her as she slept. She was very wriggly in bed, tossing and turning loads. He winced every time she landed heavily on her back. She was going to feel the effects of this later. She also had a tendency to sleep talk. Nothing really made sense. Not really. She'd say a few connected words and then it would be all disjointed. His name was said a lot though and Luke couldn't work out if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

He glanced at his watch and saw it was lunchtime. He carefully climbed out the bed, trying not to disturb her. He'd go pick up a takeaway for them both. That way if she was hungry when she woke up she could have some food... without the prying eyes watching her. He slipped out the door and headed towards the dining room. As he did so he noticed loads of the masters and the slaves staring at him. Everyone knew about the missing tag, and everyone was waiting to see how he would react once he came face to face with Alex.

He got to the doors and surprise Alex was waiting for him. He blocked Luke's entrance. "Hey Luke," he said nodding his head. "You all right mate? Did your slave enjoy her first night?" he asked. Luke took a deep breath but didn't retaliate. "You know she has a banging body and if we hadn't been stopped yesterday lunchtime... well I may just have fucked her. You fucked her yet? She seems to sleep a lot, plenty of chances for you to exert control," he said trying to rile Luke up.

"move out of the way Alex," Luke said calmly, despite his anger bubbling beneath the surface. "You are delaying lunch," he added before ducking under his arm and heading to the side where you could collect food to take away if you didn't want to sit in the dining room. As he walked away he heard Alex shout. "She'll end up I trouble at some point, and when she is slave swapped... well let's just say I'll be first in line." Luke clenched his fists by his side, picked up two takeaway boxes and walked back out. He let out his anger in a hiss as he walked back.

"I hate him. If he gets his hands on her..." he trailed off knowing it was a distinct possibility. Especially if he didn't think of a punishment for calling him by his actual name rather than Sir. He sighed regretfully and veered off to the store room to grab a few supplies. He was going to need them.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-08-2017, 11:58 PM   #22
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 22

Chapter twenty two

Holly stirred gently. She rolled over onto her bag and blinked the light out of her eyes. Oh how she wished it was natural sunlight and not bright artificial light that hurt her eyes and made it difficult to sleep. As she lowly came too, she realised the bed next to her was empty.

Holly sat bolt upright, worried something had happened. She relaxed a little when she saw Luke stood in the room. She frowned a little as he was stood next to a metal bar, sort of like a ballet bar, that definitely hadn't been there before. She smiled at Luke. Luke smiled back but it was weaker. "What's going on?" she asked croakily. She needed water, her throat was so dry.

Luke looked at the floor. "I need to punish you... for calling me by my name in front of the Masters," he whispered. Holly has to strain to hear what he said. His words didn't cause a reaction. She knew she had this coming, she had just hoped it would wait a little longer. Holly swung her legs out of the bed and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Where do you want me?" she asked calmly. Luke looked up surprised and stared into her grey eyes. Luke grabbed her hand and guided her to the metal bar.

"lean over it please," he said quietly. Holly could hear the power in his voice but also a tremble of nerves. He didn't need to raise his voice for her to do his instructions, she wanted to please him. She placed her belly button against the bar and then leant as far over as she could, her arms hanging limply and dangling towards the ground. She felt like a rag doll. There were no words spoken, just silence

Suddenly something slammed into her anus. She jolted forwards, her stomach getting squashed against the metal. It was removed just as suddenly and she was left feeling empty for a matter of seconds before it was shoved back in as hard and fast as it could be.

In

Out

In

Out

It continued for a while, Holly trying to keep count of how many times it happened. With the force and feeling she'd realised it wasn't Luke entering her. It was most likely some sort of dildo. Her anus was becoming really sore but she refused to talk or say anything. She knew that her punishment would be being filmed as evidence she had been punished appropriately. Holly suddenly realised that she hadn't felt any pounding for a while. She wanted to look up and see what was happening but didn't want to risk further punishment. Suddenly a dildo appeared in front of her mouth. She didn't need the instruction issues by Luke to know she needed to open her mouth and deep throat it. Holly took the dildo into her mouth and felt sick when her tongue touched it. She knew that it was the same dildo that had just been in her arse as it tasted foul. She tried to ignore the taste as she licked it and swallowed it. Then he began carefully pushing it in further and pulling it out again.

In

Out

In

Out

Her throat, already sore from all the screaming and crying during the previous night and dry from her early sleep was burning. She could feel it chaffing and protesting that it couldn't take much more. Soon after she thought this the dildo was pulled out. Holly's breath came out in ragged gasps as she tried to get cooling air into her throat to soothe it. But as she tried to do so a double ended dildo appeared and one end was pushed into her mouth. The other end was carefully lined up at the entrance of her vagina. Holly closed her eyes to hide the tears. She could guess what was next.

Luke's feet disappeared from her view and she just stood there waiting for his instruction. From her position bent almost double she saw a camera appear just off to the side at crotch height, most likely perfectly catching her embarrassment of fucking herself to be seen. "Fuck your dirty cunt slave," Luke said, his voice calm and quiet but catching slightly on the word cunt as if saying it was difficult.

Clenching her teeth against the end of the dildo in her mouth to make sure she wasn't just going to drop it she began nodding her head backward and forwards, pushing the dildo in and pulling it back out.

In

Out

In

Out

Holly's teeth were being to hurt from gripping the dildo but she knew better than to stop until instructed. She was finding no pleasure from this, her vagina was too sore from the constant orgasming and edging the night before. However, she realised she wasn't totally disgusted by her own actions. Actually if she hadn't been so sore she would probably be enjoying this. Even the humiliation she felt at being such a slut would turn her on. This caused a blush to appear on her usually pale cheeks as she realised under different circumstances this would be pleasurable.

Eventually after what felt like an hour. Luke told her to stop. The dildo was pushed half way into her vagina and she left it there. He told her to remove her mouth so she did. He then twisted the dildo so the second end was aimed at her anus and pushed it in both holes, completely. There was just a short distance exposed in between her legs connecting the two holes. Luke told Holly to stand up. "You can't remove it for 48 hours. The only time it can come off is if you need to go to the bathroom to poo," Luke explained.

Holly nodded. "Yes Sir," she said knowing the camera was still on. She glanced at Luke who indicated she should continue. "And thank you for punishing this disobedient slave girl," she added as an afterthought. He nodded and switched the camera off.

He pulled her into him and hugged her tight. "I'm so proud of you Hols. You took that and dealt with it perfectly." He kissed her forehead. Then he turned serious. "But I am serious, although the cameras in this room are off unless 'activities' are happening if you take that out without permission they will punish you worse." Holly nodded and smiled weakly. "How would you like some food?" Holly nodded.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-09-2017, 11:24 PM   #23
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 23

Chapter twenty three

Holly and Luke were sat on the floor of her room finishing off their food. Every so often Holly would shift uncomfortable because the dildo was pushing into her and uncomfortable to sit on.

"I have some questions," Holly asked suddenly just as Luke was putting down his plastic fork and closing the lid on his takeaway box. Luke looked up surprised.

"About what?" he asked, curious as to what caused such a sudden question.

"They are about this place," she said cautiously. Luke shrugged and indicated she should continue. "Well first off when I arrived, whenever staff were around you were really mean and quite scary, even last night you slipped into that. Why? Why can't you just be you?"

Luke thought for a moment. "I'm a prisoner as much as you are. I know it might not seem it. For the majority of masters they sign up for this, they know what they are getting into and they love it. Me... well let's just say I didn't get much choice. I was born into this. I never wanted to take part, I tired so hard to escape - that was one of the reasons I went to uni. But they cut off funding. I couldn't afford to live at uni after they cut it off. They told me if I come back, train one girl then I could leave. And so here I am. But I know if I slip up and be me, a nice person, I'll be trapped for longer, plus you'd get worse punishments from higher ups than me," Luke explained rather rapidly trying to race through.

Holly just sat in silence and contemplated that. "I never realised you were as trapped as me," she said.

"You weren't supposed to. It's not common knowledge between anyone here," Luke added. "Any more questions? I'll do my best to answer them."

Holly nodded and wondered where to start. "You told me they were four rules to start. But looking back aren't there six? The naked/clean shaven one, the ownership tag, meals, instruction, always call you Sir, and the breast pumping one," Holly asked.

Luke contemplated this. "Not really. Maybe five is a better description. I come in and hook you up to the breast pumper, and I bring you the shaver or wax for being hair free. It's not really something you need to do. It's more a rule for me," he answered.

"Are there more I just haven't been told yet?" Holly added.

Luke nodded. "A few. Such as any 'activity' we do will either be filmed by me or the cameras in the rooms. During this obviously you need to refer to me as Sir at all times. But you also need to refer to yourself in third person in... well derogatory terms. Like slut, cunt, whore-hole, etc. Slave works too. Its why I was impressed you knew to add the thank you in third person. All the footage is sent to the Masters and they determine how well progress is being made or if punishments are appropriate."

Holly shuddered at the thought of those haunting voices watching everything. "I've got two more. What do you tell our unis, family and friends when you kidnap us? Surely someone must be missing me or wondering where I am? And secondly, describe a normal day here. Because none of the ones I've experienced yet have been normal."

Luke chuckled slightly. "True that. I know that things like uni and friends have been sorted. How? I have no idea, but nobody is missing you. Especially if you use your one phone call a week wisely to phone your family. As for a normal day. There isn't really one. Generally you get up, have breakfast, then we start to work through the list of things that you owe me, then we break for lunch, then in theory you shave or wax while your breasts get pumped, then once that is complete we then work our way through more tasks, dinner, shower, bed. Simple as that in theory. Varies depending on if you need things like punishment or I'm ill."

Holly nodded slowly. "It sounds tough," she said shivering slightly. Luke moved closer to her and embraced her in a hug.

"You've got this," he said, his belief in Holly the strongest it ever had been.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-10-2017, 11:09 PM   #24
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 24

Chapter twenty four

After eating their food, Holly and Luke sat around joking with each other until it got to 9PM and shower time. Holly looked at Luke, nervous this time. Luke smiled as reassuringly as he could but, like Holly he felt apprehensive about what could happen. Especially with Amanda and Alex clearly out to get her.

Holly stood up and stepped into her ownership tag, the chill of the metal chastity belt barely felt due to the dildo already filling her crotch. The nipple clamps were clipped in and Holly let out a slight hiss of pain. She'd forgotten how painful it was and her breasts were still sore from the gruelling late night punishment she had received. She felt the metal chain go up her back and the collar clipped to her neck. She winced slightly. The pressure in her crotch felt worse than normal. Holly had a moment of realisation. The chain was tight and painful against her crotch usually, this time there was an obstruction in the way so it was pushing the dildo further between her lips and still really tight. Holly realised the slightest bend down and she would be in agony. She bit back the tears and held her head high, not allowing anything to upset her. She walked with Luke down the corridors to the shower room.

This time she wasn't one of the first there. A lot of other masters were stood outside the door waiting for their slaves to return. As she walked past them she heard whispers going through the ranks of the masters. Rumors about her late night punishment. "Hey, look at this guys, someone has been bad enough they have to be constantly filled both ends," one of them shouted getting a glimpse of the double dildo. Holly kept her chin and refused to look at the idiot who was cat calling. As it was she wasn't paying close attention so when one of the guys stuck his foot out to trip her up she went sprawling to the floor, her face cracking hard against it.

Holly's breath came out in ragged gasps. She could feel blood in her mouth, and hear blood pounding in her ears. There was muffled laughter happening above her but Holly was to upset to really notice it. She felt a few pairs of hands grab her arms and help her up. She was looking into the faces of Jack, Conor and Luke. "Fuck Luke, she's going to need to go to medical," one of the brothers said.

"yeah, look at her. Her lip is bleeding and so swollen, her eye is bruised and her teeth - well I can't work out if the white bits are teeth or just saliva," the other added. Holly shook her head.

"No. Shower first," she mumbled. All three boys looked at her in stunned silence. "I can get the worst of the blood off and then we can work out if I need to go," she explained. All three looked at each other but couldn't fault her logic. Holly pushed past them and headed into the shower room. The changing rooms were empty. Everyone else must be in the communal showers. Keeping her ownership tag on - in the hopes that it would also prevent someone removing the dildo and getting her into more trouble, Holly walked round the corner and saw a mass of bodies all vying for the showers. She stared for a moment until she saw Lucy and the two male slaves of Jack and Conor beckoning her over. Holly smiled gratefully and went to join them. No words passed between them as they took it in turns to rinse their bodies, pour shampoo in, rinse it out and then scrub up with shower gel before rinsing off. It seemed like this was a regular thing and a pattern was already assumed. Holly had noticed something though. The reason why there was only the three of them huddled around this shower head. The temperature. Not frozen but definitely a lot cooler than the one she'd managed to get before. All the other slaves would rather fight over the steaming hot water and risk it going freezing than the tepid water produced by this one. Suddenly, just as Holly was rinising the last bit of shower gel off her back, the water went icy cold. She whimpered slightly and jumped out the way. All the way down the shower there were slaves hopping out and screaming as the cold water hit them. Some look dejected and very dry still as if they still needed to get in. Holly realised they probably did. Holly quickly left the shower room and dried off with the towel on her peg before heading back outside. Luke, Jack and Conor were all still stood there although the two slaves had also joined them. Holly knew her lip was massive and her eye was stinging and but she didn't think there was anything else wrong. They looked at her.

"She's so lucky. All her teeth are still there. I'd still get her looked at. She's going to get a black eye," Conor said. Luke nodded and took Holly by the hand down the opposite corridor to the one they had come. Holly felt sweat on the palm of his hand and looked up at him concerned. There was a tightness about his eyes and jaw that made her think, this wasn't just going to be a simple check to see if she was alright.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-11-2017, 11:19 PM   #25
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 25

Chapter twenty five

Holly and Luke stood outside a very solid looking metal door. Holly kept glancing at Luke, trying to gauge his feelings and reactions, but nothing. He was a blank canvas which Holly hated. She was so close to him, she felt like she should be able to read through even this mask but she'd never seen it before.

Luke raised his hand and knocked on the metal, it echoed loudly down the corridor. The door opened slowly and stood in front of them was a tall, thin blonde haired girl wearing the shortest nurse's dress Holly had seen. In fact she looked more like she was about to go to a fancy dress club night than an actual nurse.

"Luke," the blonde said sweeping him into a hug and kissing him. She pulled away. "I was wondering when I'd see you little brother. You know your slave has to pass a full medical at some point during her stay." the blonde added before turning to Holly. "And you must be Holly. I've heard so much about you. Honestly I've never seen Luke so happy," she said. Holly blushed at that compliment. It meant a lot to know that Luke was happy with her. "Come in," she said sweeping them into the room.

Holly stepped into a very white, clean and clinical looking room. It reassured her a little that Luke's sister did know a little bit about hygiene. There were loads of cupboards around, probably hiding things Holly didn't want to know. Around the side of the room was a plastic chair and in the middle was a sort of dentists chair but different. It was yellow plastic that was sat like a chair but could be flattened. The difference was there were a series of straps and cuffs around it to hold the patient down. Holly's heart began to pound quicker. "Holly if you could just sit in the chair for me, I'll be with you in a moment," she said. Holly looked at Luke but Luke was ignoring her and walking towards his own chair. Holly swallowed hard and walked to the chair carefully sitting down in it. She winced slightly as her ownership tag pinched her nipples and the dildo went further up her arse.

Luke's sister typed away for a moment and then returned her attention to her. "I'm Saskia by the way. Now I just need to restrain you for a moment. I'm sure you're a good girl and wouldn't try to run but just in case," Saskia said attaching the cuffs to her ankles and wrists, attaching two metal hooks to the side of her collar and a headstrap to restrain her head down. Holly tensed, nervous now. "So what seems to be the problem. I notice a ruptured lip, black eyes and grazing to the face. Maybe a broken nose. What happened to her Luke?"

"She got tripped up. By Alex," he said sullenly. Saskia nodded and set about cleaning the cuts on Holly's face and putting on butterfly stitches if they needed it. She applied a cream to Holly's eye which made Holly's eyes water. She held some ice to Holly's lip to reduce the swelling and debated with Luke what to do about the nose. Everytime Saskia touched Holly's nose she winced in pain.

"I'm going to have to fix it. Holly can't bear anyone touching it even lightly" Saskia said talking to Luke. She turned back to Holly. "Ok, Holly. This is going to be really painful and I'm sorry," she said before quickly yanking Holly's nose into place. Holly had no time to scream. The pain flooded her body. Her breaths came out in ragged gasps. Holly blinked back her tears and swallowed her uncried chokes. Saskia put support strips against her nose. "So that's the reason she came here. Luke you know I can't leave without doing the full details check." There was no response from Luke.

Saskia pressed a button with her foot and the chair lowered until Holly was laying flat. "Ok Holly, I need to take some measurements and check your ability to withstand what you are going to go through. I'm going to unclip your ownership tag for a bit alright, but your collar will remain on."

Holly unable to nod as a response just smiled weakly as Saskia removed the clamps from her nipples and the chastity belt. There was a tape measure brought out and her height was measured. Then the tape measure went around her hips, her upper thighs, her calves, her ankles, against her feet, around her upper arms, neck, head, torso, below her breasts, across her breast, the circumference of each breast, their height from her chest, the size of her nipples. There was a tug at her jaw and her mouth was opened wide. A piece of metal was placed inside keeping her mouth open. The metal stretched suddenly, forcing her mouth open wider and wider until Holly screamed. The measurement was recorded and then her mouth was filled with a dildo and then it was removed. And replaced with a longer and wider dildo and removed. This kept happening until her mouth was filled with the girth of the dildo and could take no more and then removed. then a similar dildo in girth was placed in but it was longer and then removed. And it continued until she gagged and couldn't breath at all. The dildo was removed and Holly wanted to close her mouth to get air into her lungs but couldn't. The metal was removed and holly closed her jaw, massaging it by moving it, taking in big gulps of oxygen. Then the double dildo was removed.

Holly felt a scratch on her arms and raised her head as much as she could to see that Saskia had just injected her with something. Holly started to feel woozy and light-headed. Saskia's voice became muffled. But Holly was conscious. She hadn't plunged into darkness she could still see and feel, just... everything was muted.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-12-2017, 11:26 PM   #26
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 26

Chapter twenty six

Holly was struggling to keep her awareness of what was going on. She felt a push against her vagina and then a sudden pop and slide. It then was removed and Holly felt very empty. Then something slightly bigger was pushing at her opening again. Holly wriggled her bottom uncomfortably. She could just work out that it was the same dildo's being used in her vagina as was used in her mouth. 'She's seeing how much I can take,' Holly thought. As soon as she thought this she forgot it. Her thoughts becoming incoherent and muffled. All she could feel was the push and pull on her vagina. Her legs twitched slightly each time with the ache in her pussy from the stretching but with whatever drug she'd been given the pain wasn't unbearable yet.

Eventually she started to feel uncomfortable inside and wriggled to try and expel the dildo. It was removed shortly afterwards. Then something of the same length went back in, Holly didn't understand why. Her thoughts were so messed up all she felt was the pain.

Suddenly she screamed, there was pain and a lot of it. She couldn't tell where but there just was. The thing inside her was removed. Holly stopped screaming. Then the process repeated against her arse.

Holly felt the swirls of the drug take over and saw stars and rainbows and smiley faces as the process of measuring how much she could take continued. The peace and calm she felt was like no other and she swam through it, basking in the glory of it. Then suddenly breaking through the calm was a sharp angry pain. Holly screamed. It went away.

"Ok, she can take a lot Luke," Saskia said, Holly hearing her voice all muffled.

"Great. I can take her now then?" he said.

Luke's POV

"No. We still need to test her libido, her pain in her clit and nipples, she needs an enema. Plus I need to check her file to see if anything else needs doing," Saskia said calmly.

I watched as my drugged up girl just hummed away to herself, clearly in a world of her own far away from here. Saskia pulled out some drugs. She slipped one into Holly's mouth. And then she just waited. Within a matter of moments Holly's clit began to grow enlarged and she began to get wet and leaky. It was weird seeing her juices just flow from her. "My word, she is very easily aroused. Torture for her will be a difficult thing to take," my sister said. I rolled my eyes. She leant over and clamped her nipples and clit waiting to see for any changes in colour or any pain from Holly.

There was quite a long pause in which we waited so my sister filled me in on all the gossip from around site. "Obviously you and Holly are the main focus of the gossip just because, well, nobody expected it. Especially not you to fall in love with her. I've heard of Stockholm syndrome but this..." There was a groan from behind her and Saskia turned to look at Holly. She was bucking her hips to try and remove the painful obtrusion attached to her clit. Saskia unclipped it and examined her clit and then what she could see of the nipples. She removed those as well.

Saskia stood upright and went to get her enema bag filling it with warm soapy water. She unstrapped Holly's ankles and then pulled her legs above her head, connecting her ankles to the chair above her head. Holly's ass was directly over the top of her face. Her libido was still in overdrive and the juices ran off her pussy and down her legs or dripped onto her face. Holly didn't even react. I hated seeing her so... docile. Saskia inserted the tube and began filling her up with the water. A full three litres made it in. There was some slight groans from Holly where it was pushing on her bladder and she felt bloated. Then Saskia gave her another tablet. This time I knew exactly what it was. A laxative. To make Holly empty her bowels. Empty them all over herself.

Holly began groaning a lot. She kept wriggling her stomach and hips trying to get some ease from everything. She couldn't so the groaning continued.

I'm not sure how long we waited for her anus muscles to relax but eventually they did and a surge of liquid shit released straight over Holly' face. She was so relieved to be free of the pain and the joy of the drugs that she didn't even realise. Once she was empty, Saskia used a speculum to look inside and make sure she was clean. She unattached Holly's legs and retied them to the bottom of the chair. I couldn't look at Holly covered in her own faeces but smiling through it. If she had been with it and aware she would have been disgusted.

"Ok, Luke there are a couple of notes on here. The first is the branding mark," Saskia said. I shook my head.

"No. She's not been here six weeks. If we get through the list in less than six weeks she doesn't need it," I said defiantly.

"Have you seen your list?" Saskia said. "Besides this isn't something I can argue with. its from above," she added. We both rolled our eyes and sighed. Neither of us had a great relationship with our parents. "Secondly her nipples and clit need piercing apparently and bells attached to them?" she asked curiously.

"I know it was something she bet but does it have to be now?" I asked.

Saskia contemplated. "No, not the clit one but the nipples yes. I'll get started with the branding and piercing then we can sort out the other part."

She got out an iron brand with the logo of this place on it and shoved it in the fire to warm up. While waiting for it to warm up she got her piercing kit out and pierced straight through Holly's nipples, attaching a small ring with a bell on it.

Then she got the brand and aimed it over her left hip before pushing down. Holly, despite her happy state, screamed and screamed even after the brand had left her skin. Saskia turned back to me.

"And finally on here, its says, 'udder transformation'" she said turning to me.

I shook my head "No. No way. Not today," I said.

Holly's POV

The pain. The pain is burning. Through it all I hear a fuzzy voice. "udder transformation". I wonder what that is. "Luke its a long process. I have to inject the breasts with hormones to make them produce milk, they need to be enlarged and the new ones need to grow," the fuzzy voice said. There was muted response and I felt my releases being undone.

"It's over Holly. Luke is going to take you to get clean," the voice said as they clipped stuff to me. I felt Luke's hand in mine and he walked me away. As he did so I heard a soft jingling noise as we walked

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-13-2017, 10:53 PM   #27
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 27

Chapter twenty seven

Holly's POV

I let myself be dragged by Luke. I couldn't really do anything else. I had no knowledge of where we were going, no ability to lead myself, and hardly any to actually place one foot in front of the other.

He opened a door I'd never noticed before. Inside there was little more than a hose. He closed the door and turned on the light. He guided me to stand in a particular spot and I just did, staring at him in wonder. I noticed he rolled his eyes. He turned the tape on and the hose began to have a trickle of water come out of it. He Picked up the hose and aimed it at the floor before turning the tap more. There was a sudden gush of water. A powerful stream. Before I could wonder why we were here he lifted the hose up, the water battering my body. The powerful stream trying to knock the nipple clamps off. He ran the hose up and down covering me in freezing cold water from head to toe.

But it brought me to. Whatever drug had been making me docile, it was no longer working. I twisted uncomfortably in the stream wanting it to stop. He aimed the hose a lot at my face, I didn't know why. He turned it off and stared at me.

"Better?" he asked. I nodded. I looked down at my own feet in embarrassment and shame that I had been reduced to nothing more than a slavering slave. As I did so I noticed a few things. On my left hip the skin was all dark red and raw, part of it even black. That's when my nerve endings flooded with the pain.

Luke's POV

I hated seeing her so docile, but the realisation she had as she looked at her own body. That was worse to see. She doubled up in pain, her nerve endings so overloaded with the branding and piercing pain that she couldn't even scream just double up and let the tears flow freely. I could see her choking on the screams. She arched her back the other way and writhed and twisted trying to get rid of the pain she was feeling. It was awful.

She calmed down slowly. Once she was calmer and less flooded with pain I approached her cautiously. It may not be my decision but I didn't exactly fight that much for her. I just accepted it. She threw herself at me, the jingling from her nipples the only warning I had to be ready to catch her. She burrowed her face into my neck and sobbed quietly. "What happened?" she asked softly.

I stroked her hair gently, not even caring that she was soaked. She was my responsibility to care for and I was going to do that. "If a slave is here for more than six weeks they start to become the property of the 'school'. To mark this they brand the slaves, that way even if they earn their freedom they can't ever pretend that it never happened. Having seen the length of your list of tasks the heads have clearly decided you will be here for longer than six weeks and asked Saskia to brand you immediately. Sometimes, even if they earn their freedom those that are branded would rather stay here as staff - abused and tortured." I kept stroking her. Her breathing was quite deep. I could see her shoulder blades moving with each breath. I felt her nod against my shoulder. She looked up at me.

"Take me back," she whispered. I stared at her. Stunned. How could she want to go back to the medical room. "Take me back to my room," she added. I let out a sigh of relief. I was so relieved. If we'd gone back to the medical room, I would have had no option but to allow Saskia to go ahead with the rest of the transformations.

"Before we go, there's one more thing you might want to note," I said. She pulled away from me and glanced down, her eyes falling onto the nipple clamps, and below that the nipple rings with bells. She looked up at me, scared. "Task 104 - you agreed that piercing erogenous zones is something thrilling and exciting but you were too scared to go ahead with. You bet both nipples and your clit. You lost," I said, my voice breaking. She closed her eyes and I saw her swallow her cries. She opened them and smiled at me.

"You really meant every word didn't you?" she said. I nodded and I saw the recognition of fear on her face. Deep down, I knew that when she was betting tasks or telling me her wildest fantasies she never expected that everything would ever be recorded, and held against her. I knew she would have agreed to things way, way over any limits she personally had. But now... now they were coming true.

Holly's POV

My mind was working overtime. Trying to think of all the things and fantasies and bets we had shared. Loads of my fantasies were just that. Fantasies. They weren't things I ever wanted to do. Heck, half of them creeped me out and in a normal BDSM relationship would be my hard limits. The only positive I could make out was that although at some point I was going to have to do them, it was Luke I would be working with to get them complete. And he'd support me and push me, but make it safe too.

I followed him back to my room, now aware that the jingling noise was my nipples. I wondered why my clit wasn't also pierced just yet. I could feel the double dildo pushing into me, but it no longer gave me the joys of humiliation. It felt like what it was. A punishment for being a slut.

We got to my room and Luke removed my ownership tag. I went over to my bed and lay down under the covers. Not talking. I tried to lay on my right side to prevent pushing the dildo in further but that hurt my nipples as the bells tugged at them. I lay flat on my back and closed my eyes. I loved Luke. But right now, I didn't want anything to do with him. I heard the door open and close. I sobbed the moment I thought he was out of ear-shot.

Luke's POV

I closed Holly's door. Despite everything that had happened, this was what broke Holly and it broke me too. I'd done horrible things to her during her punishment night but she'd forgiven me and reassured me. Now, Saskia had done the deeds but I just watched and she gave me the cold shoulder. I felt awful. But I knew who to blame, and it wasn't even cheering me up.

I stormed down the corridors, walking as fast as I could. I needed a word with the heads.

??? POV

The door was closed. A gentle push on the handle told me everything I needed to know. The door was unlocked.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-16-2017, 12:34 AM   #28
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 28

Chapter twenty eight

Luke's POV

I strode down the corridors, determined to get my answers. I typed in the door code to my family's private residence. The door clicked and I pushed through, making sure it closed properly behind me. I ran up the stairs and faltered at the door at the top. The moment I pushed that door open I was opening a can of worms I didn't want to bring back. I hadn't been back to this part of the building since I came back apart from that one meeting to agree they'd pay my uni fees if I ruined someone. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. 12 pairs of eyes looked up and stared at me.

Holly's POV

I was rudely awakened. I tried to open my eyes but even with them fully open I couldn't see a thing. I took a deep breath and realised that there was something restrictive in my mouth, reducing my ability to breath. I bit down tentatively. A hard rubber ball. I relaxed a little. Alright, it was just a gag.

I tried to roll open but realised there was a heavy weight on my chest and I couldn't move. 'That's what woke me up' I thought. Using my senses I could feel a slight pain between my legs, probably around my clit and I could feel a slight tug at both of my nipples, the bells jingling slightly. There was something cold and metal like around my nipple. The tugging increased. My nipple was being pulled upwards and upwards, further than a hand could pull. I wriggled uncomfortably and received a slap to the clamp on my clit. I gasped in pain, the noise muffled by the gag. With a limited knowledge of BDSM I was trying to wrack my brains for what device was being used on my tits. 'Tit tower' I thought. 'Like a metal rack that you adjust and it pulls,' I added mentally. I'd seen pictures of nipples that had been exposed to that. It was not pretty. I began to kick out. This didn't feel right. This didn't feel like something Luke would do.

Luke's POV

I froze. "Well come in Luke," my father said disdainfully. I stepped through the door and closed it behind me. I walked tentatively towards the sofas where they were all at. My mum, my dad, both sets of grandparents, my two older brothers, Saskia, Aunt Jane and my two cousins. Saskia smiled weakly at me. Out of everyone here she didn't seem surprised to see me. I assumed that was because of how furious I'd been when we left. I could tell she wanted to leave but she also didn't want to leave me alone with the piranhas. She knew I needed someone on my side.

"I need a word with you," I said pulling myself up to my full height. "It's about Holly." I added.

I saw my brothers nudge each other and roll their eyes. "You should be pleased that a slut like that wants to be with you. If she wants to change I'll happily take her," Mark said. Matt nodded in agreement. I glared at the twins. "What she's fit as fuck?!"

"Yeah well you'd have to get in line if she gets taken off me. Alex has got her eye on her as well," I told them annoyed. Both grimaced a little, not for fear of getting into a fight with him but for Holly. I turned back to my dad who had turned his attention back to the TV screen in front of him. "Why the fuck would you tell Sas to brand Holly on her second day?!" I exclaimed knowing I clearly wasn't going to get him alone. "Six weeks is the limit. Six. she's had two days. That's going to be with her for life," I shouted my voice getting angrier as I spoke. I notice Clara and Megan slink out the room. At 14 and 16 although involved in the business they weren't allowed out of the tower in case they saw something inappropriate.

My grandfather rose from his chair. "Turn the tone down," he said not raising his voice. I immediately felt chastised and looked at my feet. At 58 he still had a hand in control. In fact he was the executive head. "When this family started this school the people who came wanted to be owned, either by the school or later the customers. The brand became a part of their identity. If they were sold or went to live with an owner they had the guarantee that the slave would be well behaved and trusted. It was an integral part of the community. Any problems they could be brought back for advanced retraining. In recent years it has become a shambles. Masters come in, pick slaves, train them in what they want and then they graduate and go away together. They don't need the branding because it was a short course or because it isn't their whole life. If they are here for more than six weeks, chances are they will be here a long time. What's going to happen to Miss Holly when you finish your Mastering and graduate and she graduates slaving? You going to take someone with real life udders with you? Is she going to be able to integrate back into society with essentially four breasts, that all produce milk and will constantly leak? NO!" that was the first word he shouted. "Be logical. She'll get sold on to some hucow farmer or some deranged sex addict Master who wants a hucow. The branding means if she goes awry she can be retrained... by someone better than you."

I stood there. Stunned. Unable to move. Grandad had always been kind to me, or at least this one had. Yet here he was slagging my abilities off. I could see the logic in his words but I knew deep down that Holly would find a way to fit back in to society. She wouldn't want to stay. Everyone was watching me to see my reaction. My dad had that cold gleam in his eye, daring me to defy them. I turned on my heels and headed out the room. I heard footsteps behind me. A hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned to look at Saskia.

"I'm sorry," she said. I shrugged her off and walked down the tower stairs, locking up behind me and heading down to the Master quarters.

Holly's POV

The pain racked my body, I was screaming but he didn't stop. The noise muffled by the gag. It stopped suddenly. Everything was removed except my blindfold.

"Luke," I whispered. "Luke why are you doing this?" There was no response. I pulled the blindfold off. There was no one there. I dropped it to the ground and looked at my sore red nipples. I cried quietly and rolled over to sleep.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-17-2017, 12:33 AM   #29
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 29

Chapter twenty nine

Holly's POV

I woke up to a ringing noise. I was in a foul mood. I'd had time to think and I knew that what had happened last night wasn't part of my contract. And I was fuming as a result. I sat upright in my bed and glanced around. The blindfold had gone. No trace of it anywhere. Luke was there, sat on the end of my bed. I glowered at him. He looked sadly back at me.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"You'd better be. It really hurt," I added knowing my voice had taken on a whiny tone.

"I know. I can imagine. And I can only continue to apologise about it. I didn't want it to happen," he explained. "I tried to persuade them to stop it from happening."

"But you still went ahead with it," I accused brazenly. He nodded sadly. Seeing him so dejected and upset with hurting me made my heart flutter. I couldn't remain angry, not forever. "What's first this morning?" I asked, softening my tone.

He held up an awkward looking machine. Taking a closer look I realised it was a cow milking device. Despite him putting a stop to the hormone injection and added udders, he still had to put me through the training. I got out of the bed. He told me it would be easier to be on all fours as it was very heavy when attached to my chest so the closer it was to the ground, the less tugging would happen. I got on all fours. He attached the straps around my back and two of the suction cups to my breasts. He gently let the machine dangle and I realised what he meant. He flicked a switch and the suction increased dragging my tender nipples. Luckily Luke had taken my nipple rings out before attaching it to me or it would have been even more painful. In his hand he held up some wax strips. I knew it was necessary but the idea of him doing it to me while I was helpless gave me shivers.

Luke's POV

I'd prepared myself for Holly's anger at the branding. I'd expected it. But as much as I'd prepared for it, the malice in her eyes had stunned me and threw me. I felt guilty and upset about all that had happened yesterday and seeing her upset and angry about it only fuelled it.

I set up the milking machine for her. I hated doing this because I knew eventually she would need the injections for this to be complete. She'd bet it, it was happening and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

She looked like she was in pain. Like the suction was too strong and was hurting her. I turned away unable to see the pain. I started rubbing the wax strips to heat them up. I placed them on the back of her legs to started, ripping off any tiny little hairs that had grown. every time I did so she jolted uncomfortably, which would have made the pain from the machine worse. I slowly moved up to her arse to ensure she was fully hair free. I then moved onto her arms. I was keeping a close eye on my watch so I knew when ten minutes had passed. The cameras were rolling, so if I took it off before the expected time, well, after kicking off last night who knows what would happen. I ripped the wax strips off her arms, her face wincing in pain.

The time finished so I switched the machine off and removed it. She let out such a sigh of relief. The look in my eye as she was about to speak warned her to be careful.

"Thank you for milking this dirty cow Sir. This cow deserves the treatment it receives," Holly said mindful of her third person. I said nothing but kicked her gently in the ribs to tell her to roll over. She did so.

Holly's POV

I'd forgotten about the cameras until I'd seen Luke's warning look. The double dildo still my holes warned me about screwing up in front of them. I rolled over as he instructed through his foot. I lay flat on my back while he continued with the wax strips ripping off my hair. Able to focus on just one thing at a time now I thanked him after every strip was removed. He just smiled at me. Pleased with my work. I heard a slight whirring sound like something was powering down. I saw Luke glance behind him. He visibly relaxed and so did I.

I sat up. "Let's go get some breakfast," he said. I nodded and stood up, getting into my ownership tag. He replaced my nipple rings as well much to my horror. I followed him out, jingling as I did so. It was so humiliating. I could feel my cheeks blushing red. The whole idea of being stark naked bothered me but not as much as the bells.

We sat down at a table with Cara and Lucy, and Jack and Conor and their slaves. Lucy and the two guys sat on one side of the table while Cara, Jack and Conor sat the other. Luke indicated that she should them on the other side. She sat in between the boys.

Luke's POV

"I never introduced you properly," I said looking at Holly. "This is Jack," he said indicating the slightly darker haired brother, "and this is Conor," he said. She smiled weakly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sir," Holly said carefully. They smiled back.

"It's nice to meet you too Holly. Next to you is George," Conor said cheerfully.

"And on the other side is Liam," Jack added. Each of the slaves nodded their head in indication slightly. I saw Holly look at them and take it in.

I looked towards the head table. There was no food out this morning. I wondered why. Everyone was sat with the slaves grouped on one side and the masters on the other. That meant there was some announcement to be made. Food wouldn't be served until afterwards. I regretted my outburst last night, concerned that my behaviour would have an impact on what was about to happen.

A/n: just a heads up that in a few chapters there will be some rape. Just a warning if you don't want to continue reading

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 09-19-2017, 10:55 PM   #30
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 30

Chapter thirty

The, for want of a better word, head masters walked in with power and purpose into the room. They spread out behind their chairs and all but one sat. The head.

"Good morning everyone. Now you have probably realised there is no food at the moment. That is because we have an important announcement," the head said loudly. Holly shivered, the voice was the one she had nightmares about. The voice that she had heard forcing Luke to do things he didn't want to do to her. The one who forced the punishment on her. "On Saturday, some very important guests are arriving. They will be here for a full week. During that time some of our slaves will be... well I suppose off timetable. You see there will be a number of feasts and balls in their honour. In fact every evening there will be need for waiters and waitresses and... entertainers. As senior management we have decided the names of the slaves who we feel will flourish in this role. They will also be required to work in the kitchens making the food that they will serve."

Luke's POV

Listening to my dad ramble was enough to make me feel sick. A full week of slaving over a kitchen stove, waiting hand and foot on others, entertaining them how they want. I shuddered. The only good thing about this was that unless trained the slaves wouldn't have to give sexual favours. I glanced at Holly who was frowning, clearly not happy with what was being said. In my head I calculated her chances of being picked.

By then there would be no dildo up her body, it would be good experience for her to be a slave in case she got sold on, my outburst last night, the fact an entire week of training would be lost pushing her closer to the 6 week rule that they so clearly want her to reach. 100%.

Holly's POV

George, Liam and Lucy all stiffened a little at the words being spoken. They had clearly experienced something like this before and didn't want to again. I could hear Jack and Conor muttering angrily, their legs bouncing up and down under the table as we waited for the names.

"Those to serve as servants and kitchen rats are: Megan, Alex, Olivia, Lucy, George, Jack, Ryan and Holly. Those to serve as sexual favours staff are: Amanda, Alicia, Morgan, Reece. You and your masters and required to stay behind after breakfast for more information," the head added. "Now breakfast can be served." At that kitchen staff rushed in with plates and tureens of food.

I turned to face Luke. All four of the masters I was sat with had gone pale. The other slaves were also looking dejected. Luke caught my eye. "It'll be fine," he reassured me. "Maybe it won't be as bad as the last time," he added to reassure the others.

Jack looked up. "We were so close to finishing. To getting Liam out of here before the six weeks. Four days, that was our deadline. And I had it all planned out to finish on the third day. Now, even if I manage to get it all done before the guests arrive, he will have to stay. He will get branded Luke. How can you say it will be ok?" Jack asked angrily. Luke looked at the table.

"I know about the branding rules Jack. But they are doing it for a reason," Luke said quietly. "Holly stand up," he said. I did as asked. I turned slightly so my hip was facing the masters. "They want ours to be broken. They hate the fact we care," he added. Jack, Conor and Lucy all just stared in horror at my hip. I sat down. As I glanced at Liam, George and Cara they all looked pale. "the more they brand or permanently change, the less likely they will want to return to civilisation and the more money they get for selling them onto wealthy masters. Money talks. I should know."

The breakfast was finished in silence as we all contemplated our next week.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk