Old 10-23-2018, 06:39 PM   #1
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Box Left To My Own Devices [Interactive]

Salutaions!

This is the story of my adventures while being home completely alone
Take from this post "25/Transwoman - Limited Time Offer!!"

Content ahead may contain:
Sex, masturbation, photos, videos, diaper wetting, public/semi-public, transwoman-lifestyle, clothing control, body art, edging, butt plugs and who knows what else!

Locked In
Today, Tuesday the 23rd. It was a nice day, about 70 degrees Fahrenheit and a little windy. Keeping this in mind I picked out a maroon pencil skirt and a blue, really soft, long sleeve shirt. Pulling the skirt over my solid black panties and my long sleeve over my dark grey bra. Slipping into my regular black sneaker heels. Not the tallest heel I have. It actually probably very close to my shortest but still a staple in my wardrobe. As they get warn with EVERYTHING.

Before I left the house I had two more things to do. First, go to the bathroom. I don't like using public ones. The second was lock the padlock I brought with me in between my legs before I left the house by request of Happy Me with the note of "For old time sake ;D"
This is what she was referring too. "My Movie Theater Adventure"
With a click, it was locked, 1:40 pm. I cautiously and intentionally put the key in the zippered section of my purse as I didn't want to lose it.

My sister was driving us into town to meet up with my mom. The bumps and the speed at which we took some turns really made me feel the tug of the padlock between my legs. When we arrived at my mother's work with food from Burger King (yuck), I could feel a little wetness between my legs. Then we walked into her work to eat in her office. The padlock was hanging funny and I desperately wanted to fix it but there are so many people in her office I just had to take my mind off of it.

It was whenever I walked that I would totally focus on it bouncing between my legs. Tugging downwards by gravity. It isn't really a light cheap padlock. It is solid and dense but still small enough not to be noticed under anything.

I went to a few stores. Getting out of the car, walking, standing, bouncing, walking more and eventually getting back in the car. Towards the end, I was starting to worry that it had been falling down and people could see a little brass thing peaking out from under my skirt. I was standing at a place I could check and it was definitely a few inches away from being seen.

It isn't until now, 6:40 that I will take it off. Giving me a total of 5 hours which I things beats my record from the last time ^.^ I'm pretty aroused by the day and REALLY want to touch myself but I think I'll resist.

The thread where I update everyone is still up and active. check it out if you want. I'll be over there updating for tomorrow events. tonight

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained

Last edited by naked_lego; 10-23-2018 at 07:51 PM. Reason: more deets ;)
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 11:21 AM   #2
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Note Left To My Own Devices - Day 2

Time To PEEEE
Today, Wednesday, the 24th.
The night before my sleep was terrible. It might have been from excitement or nerves but either way, terrible. I could get comfy and one of my dogs kept barking in their kennel. Around midnight I decide to let the dog in my room to sleep so the barking would stop. This didn't help me sleep better as I only have a twin sized bed. The dog isn't a big dog but still, I like having the whole bed at my disposal.

6:00 rolled around and feeling terrible and tired I hit snooze. Deciding at that time I didn't want to get up and ready and do anything except what I HAD too. 6:30 now, snoozed again and still not wanting to get up.
6:50, my head was hurting from a bad sleep and laying down just makes it worse so I pull myself out of bed. Walk the puppy, and let the other older dogs in their yard.
6:55, I want to do the dare!

I start really moving and getting on everything that I needed to be done. Makeup, outfit, and a small breakfast. With only 30 minutes to get ready, I manage to pull it all together in 40. My makeup is ok and well good enough for just driving to the store. I actually picked out my outfit last night which really helped: wine red long sleeve shirt, black A-line skirt, grey over the knee socks, cuffed heeled boots and under it all a diaper.

This was the first time I actually wore a diaper without jeans on. Well, and the first time I've worn one in a year or so. My heels were picked specifically because of the tapping they make when I walk is one of the loudest of the group. Hoping that would mask the slight diaper noised coming from under my skirt. Driving in my mom's friend was ok. We didn't really keep a constant conversation but that didn't bother me. I dropped her off at the bus stop at 8:08.

Thinking I was absolutely late but upon arrive but I guess the bus arrives at 8:17 so there was no rush, phew. Finally getting to the store I walk in. The automatic doors slide open. A rush of sounds engulfed me instantly. Cold storage machines hummed, beeps and chatter came from the checkouts, workers chatted while boxes being ripped open and their contents put onto shelves. I couldn't even hear my diaper noises with all that going on and so one worry was replaced with another. My very unurgent need to pee.

I walked straight back to the bottled water and down half of it before I even start checking off my list. As I tapped tapped tapped around the small store. Knowing everything I needed but trying to kill some time. My basket slowly became weighted down. Heavier and heavier as I slowly marked off my list. Walked from one side of the store to the other. It was 8:48 when I kinda slightly started to feel the urge and by that time I realized I had something else I had to do too.

The night before I received a PM Dare. Totally forgot it was coming. The first two were easy: Write "Good Girl" somewhere on my body, I chose my butt, and be plugged for 30 minutes. It was the 3rd that threw me off. For the next 3 days, I can only pee within the first 10 minutes of every hour. This put my little diaper dare set to checking out with my items at nine. the last 12 minutes was taken up by looking at Christmas stuff. I bought a hat, headband and stocking all for my Christmas themed photoshoot.

Nine o'clock hit at I made my way to the check stands. One customer was in front of me but that is ok, I still had nine minutes to pee. The urge wasn't really present but I managed. I think I was a little too nervous to pee but it was the relaxed and fun mood the cashier was in that made me relaxed and able to pee just enough.

As I was on my way back home with all my goodies, I started feeling the urge. Now, that whole bottle of water I drank is making its way through. At first, I thought no worries I can just use my diaper more but then I remembered the PM Dare. So I held it and getting home at 8:30 I really wanted to go. 15 minutes later I really REALLY had to go. Then five more minutes followed by another 5, followed by 2. It just kept building and building. I literally started hopping around and dancing. The hour struck and I was already in the bathroom. This was going to be way to much pee for my diaper so I pulled it off. hitched up my skirt and just let go.

The tenses shift a lot I think but I wrote this in one go so please excuse them

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 10-25-2018, 07:11 PM   #3
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default Left To My Own Devices - Day 2 (continued)

Happy Foods Day!
On the 24th, later in the day.
I gathered all the foods I bought for celebrating Food Day: a cucumber, cantaloupe, and banana. I had the thought to try and make guacamole with some questionable avocados. Not even to try and eat after just for fun but they were very questionable so I tossed them and the idea outside.

I laid down a towel because I didn't want to worry about being careful. Turned on some music, Britney Spears, her music is so empowering for me. Took some time finding a dress and panties I wanted to wear. Knowing I wouldn't be in them for long before I strip teased my way out of them. It was a black ruffled dress and grey thong with a pair of blue-ish-green peep-toe stilettos. I actually remained in the heels double as long as the dress ^.^

I started by just dancing around getting in the mood. Ok, well I was already in the mood but denying myself was just adding to it. I was ready I wanted to. Ever since I picked up the melon at the store and picked out a cucumber I wanted them both. The dress hit the floor followed by the thong and I stepped out and threw them away.

First I started with the banana. I've practice blowing one a few weeks ago and wanted something familiar to start with. The soft smooth texture going in and out. Trying to get it deeper and deeper down my throat. I could only get about half of it in my mouth. Moving on to the cucumber. The new firmer feel and a larger phallic object were wonderful. It felt nice sliding in and out of my mouth.

The last and was the cantaloupe. The pre-cut hole I made was just waiting to be filled. I slowly slid my penis inside. The slimy texture and rough melon wall felt amazing. With bits of melon squeezing out the hole with every pump. I kept this up for a while.

To finish I stuck the cucumber deep inside my butt, deep throated the banana and plunged my penis in the melon. Every bit of me was feeling all sorts of pleasure. It had already been a few hours since I started my celebrations and once everything was in, it didn't take but a few minutes to make me cum.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone, real life, transwoman