Old 12-02-2020, 11:52 AM   #76
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
How about you get back to your room, edge and clean yourself with your snack and eat it afterwards?
That's kinda in the same vein, how about something not involving the snack. <3

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:57 AM   #77
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
That's kinda in the same vein, how about something not involving the snack. <3
Would you lick your fingers after the edge? You might end up enjoying it... try it
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:31 PM   #78
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Would you lick your fingers after the edge? You might end up enjoying it... try it
I can do that, no problem

Old 12-02-2020, 12:42 PM   #79
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
I was dripping after the edges and ended up with number 5.i had to edge at the front door with it open...

I had a really intense orgasm and managed to keep quiet enough to not get caught.
Glad you enjoyed it you must be a hot mess with all this going on

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:58 PM   #80
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

I am absolutely a hot mess. A hot mess suckling on her own juices at this point, after the last dare... I didn't get caught. Good job, my tshirt is too short to cover anything..

Old 12-02-2020, 01:02 PM   #81
M3ntally_amethyst

Edge five times afterwards put you thong and bra on and ask your roommate if your new underwear looks good, hopefullybhe doesnt notice how wet you sre

20/Switch
BDSM test

Signature under construction
M3ntally_amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 03:32 PM   #82
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ntally_amethyst View Post
Edge five times afterwards put you thong and bra on and ask your roommate if your new underwear looks good, hopefullybhe doesnt notice how wet you sre
I asked them, they said it was sexy, but think I'm acting weird...

Old 12-02-2020, 03:55 PM   #83
fromo
Distinguished Member

One to do a little later in the night.

Once both of your flat mates have gone to bed, you will leave your room in just a t-shirt and stand with your legs wide apart outside each of their doors starting with the closet one lift and hold your t-shirt up with 1 hand so its above your tits and edge yourself with your other hand whilst keeping your mouth open the entire time.
If you hear movement, you drop the shirt and move on until your sure no-one is coming to the door, then finish your edge.
Once both edges are complete you will move into the general living area/kitchen, pulling the shirt completely off and find 2 items, 1 belonging to each of them and then stand in front of your tv and use said item to edge yourself before placing it back, without cleaning it.
Once your edges are done, clasp your hands behind your back holding the shirt and slowly walk back to each door, kiss each one before giving each a long lick and return to your room and write up a little report for this little thread.

Toss a coin before you start, if you call it right you will go as described above, if you call it wrong you will write 10 phrases or words onto your body that describe you/your desires.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:00 PM   #84
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I am absolutely a hot mess. A hot mess suckling on her own juices at this point, after the last dare... I didn't get caught. Good job, my tshirt is too short to cover anything..
How did you like the taste on your fingers? Do you want to taste yourself in more dares?
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 12:56 AM   #85
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
How did you like the taste on your fingers? Do you want to taste yourself in more dares?
It tasted pretty neutral. I have done before. I can't say it's a huge turn on, but I don't dislike it..

Old 12-03-2020, 01:01 AM   #86
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromo View Post
One to do a little later in the night.

Once both of your flat mates have gone to bed, you will leave your room in just a t-shirt and stand with your legs wide apart outside each of their doors starting with the closet one lift and hold your t-shirt up with 1 hand so its above your tits and edge yourself with your other hand whilst keeping your mouth open the entire time.
If you hear movement, you drop the shirt and move on until your sure no-one is coming to the door, then finish your edge.
Once both edges are complete you will move into the general living area/kitchen, pulling the shirt completely off and find 2 items, 1 belonging to each of them and then stand in front of your tv and use said item to edge yourself before placing it back, without cleaning it.
Once your edges are done, clasp your hands behind your back holding the shirt and slowly walk back to each door, kiss each one before giving each a long lick and return to your room and write up a little report for this little thread.

Toss a coin before you start, if you call it right you will go as described above, if you call it wrong you will write 10 phrases or words onto your body that describe you/your desires.
I did the girls half of your dare as I didn't want to run myself with random objects. Edging that close was terrifying and I let out a little whimper in each doorway as I got close...

I then spent a while Edging on the living area completely naked.. I went back to be, leaving my tshirt there, I was yet again, a hot mess with my pussy practically drooling.

I had dreams of being naked in the apartment on some way all night.

Old 12-03-2020, 02:13 AM   #87
beof95
Distinguished Member

One for later, to do when at least one of your house mates is at the apartment:

go to your room, put on just a long T-shirt and head phones with music playing, make it something hot
go to your door and let one song go by then open the door walk out, take your T-shirt and pull it over your head
get on your kneese and with one hand play wiht your boobs and the other with your pussy
you must Edge once per peson in the flat (you incloded)

OPTION: if the hallway is too hard you can do it in a hidden place but there must be no doors that separate you from the most commonly used area (example under the dining table, behind couch,...)

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 02:14 AM   #88
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

I loved your "naked under duvet" thing... well what about getting the duvet again on the couch but with a twist.. just go under the duvet dressed as you are then try to strip naked under the duvet without being noticed.. you will then be again trapped naked under the duvet again..keep masturbating then till you are "free"...
and what about an elevator dare? go to the last floor with the elevator, then start moving down floor by floor, each floor take off an item of clothing and throw it out of the elevator...go on till you reach the bottom floor, if naked before the bottom floor edge instead of taking off one item, then walk back to retrive your clothes, do not redress..cum naked in front of your apartment door before you enter
Have fun
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 02:33 AM   #89
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
I loved your "naked under duvet" thing... well what about getting the duvet again on the couch but with a twist.. just go under the duvet dressed as you are then try to strip naked under the duvet without being noticed.. you will then be again trapped naked under the duvet again..keep masturbating then till you are "free"...
and what about an elevator dare? go to the last floor with the elevator, then start moving down floor by floor, each floor take off an item of clothing and throw it out of the elevator...go on till you reach the bottom floor, if naked before the bottom floor edge instead of taking off one item, then walk back to retrive your clothes, do not redress..cum naked in front of your apartment door before you enter
Have fun
Thanks

I'll do the duvet dare now. I have taken to wearing a thing and tshirt as it seems appropriate

I'll get under the duvet then take them off. The others are already in the living area :O

Old 12-03-2020, 02:35 AM   #90
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thanks

I'll do the duvet dare now. I have taken to wearing a thing and tshirt as it seems appropriate

I'll get under the duvet then take them off. The others are already in the living area :O
looking forward to read updates then
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
apartment, exhibitionist, flashing, girl, newbie