Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-20-2020, 01:29 AM   #1
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Default Any naughty girls that need punishment?

So my slut and I had a post not too long ago, where she matched the spankings that were given to naughty slaves. We had fun with it, so we want to try something similar again.

So if you have been a naughty girl and need to be punished, all you need to do is ask for it. Tell me the following:
Offense
Type of punishment (list 2 things for me choose from. Either a fetish or a body part for me to punish) if nothing listed, it wil be a spanking or whipping.
Severity (mild, strong, severe)

Upon completion and report of your punishment, if you want, you can assign a task for my slut to complete. You can choose from the following:
You can give her spanks to any body part.
You can torture her nipples.
You can let me assign a task to her.
Or your favorite task that has been given to you.

For her limits, you can look at her profile. She is sandimandi and I am sure she will post in this thread at some point.

And to make things more fun and encourage participation, every 10 posts, my slut will be given that many spanks with the belt. So at 10 posts, it will be 10 strokes, at 20 posts, it will be 20 strokes and so on.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sonicboom1979 for this post:
Old 09-20-2020, 05:30 AM   #2
Ameliarenaldi27

Offense never reply to anyone on time..nipples and pussyfetish forced squirting and clamping. Mild severity. For slave you can assign same task just a little higher. Thank u

I have;, nipple clamps with chain, nipple suckers, household items, mixed spices, hot sauce, toothpaste, tiger balm, ginger root/powder, rope, tape and can buy things for certain punishments,toothbrush, clothpins, a shower, ice cubes, and kitchen stuff

http://w.humansexmap.com/showmap.php...ee861.97943335
Ameliarenaldi27 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ameliarenaldi27 for this post:
Old 09-20-2020, 06:26 AM   #3
sandimandi

Hello Master (  ) I just came here around and what I found ?? a nice possibility here so where it starts ?
Offense - Im thinking so hard now I cannot find any reason but I will admit sometimes I am not ready for my Master and sometimes I am lazy and I like more my free time as making tasks.
2 things – right nipple or left nipple
Severity – ohm my tongue – mild 
For your slut maybe one task from you
Thank you master

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Enjoy my story in my blog also
Click here.
sandimandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 10:45 PM   #4
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameliarenaldi27 View Post
Offense never reply to anyone on time..nipples and pussyfetish forced squirting and clamping. Mild severity. For slave you can assign same task just a little higher. Thank u
Thank you for knowing that you did wrong and need some punishment.
So for not replying on time, your nipples will pay the price. So you will spend 10 minutes with clamps on your nipples while you sit on a vibrator against your clit. You will not cum.

Upon completion of this task, my slave will do the same for 15 minutes.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:54 PM   #5
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandimandi View Post
Hello Master (  ) I just came here around and what I found ?? a nice possibility here so where it starts ?
Offense - Im thinking so hard now I cannot find any reason but I will admit sometimes I am not ready for my Master and sometimes I am lazy and I like more my free time as making tasks.
2 things – right nipple or left nipple
Severity – ohm my tongue – mild 
For your slut maybe one task from you
Thank you master
I had a feeling you would participate in the thread. It is very true that you use your free time being lazy instead of serving your Master.
So you also will have your nipples punished. You will spend 15 minutes in your tack bra. This is only because you asked for mild. So to be fair you got one.

However, you did ask for a task from me. That will not be mild. I will post it when you have the 15 minutes completed.
Old 09-21-2020, 06:40 AM   #6
Lesbian69

I have been really a naughty slut lately...
I did not submit my office assignments on time, I cussed in a meeting, I cheated and blamed my colleague who is rather my enemy, I have been lazy and not doing work and ignoring people around me
I really deserve a punishment for my offences. Please punish me sir.i BEG YOU TO PUNISH THIS UNGRATEFUL BITCH
But I only only wish to be spanked on my ass, boobs or tits with hairbrush, wooden brush or a wire cable. I also welcome wedgies.I may accept some public hidden humiliation tasks too.
And for your slut, Do I have the permission to choose any of your task?
Thank you sir.
Lesbian69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 10:23 AM   #7
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbian69 View Post
I have been really a naughty slut lately...
I did not submit my office assignments on time, I cussed in a meeting, I cheated and blamed my colleague who is rather my enemy, I have been lazy and not doing work and ignoring people around me
I really deserve a punishment for my offences. Please punish me sir.i BEG YOU TO PUNISH THIS UNGRATEFUL BITCH
But I only only wish to be spanked on my ass, boobs or tits with hairbrush, wooden brush or a wire cable. I also welcome wedgies.I may accept some public hidden humiliation tasks too.
And for your slut, Do I have the permission to choose any of your task?
Thank you sir.
That was very naughty of you. You definitely need to be taken down a notch for that bitch behavior. Start by pulling your pants down to your ankles and pulling your panties up your ass crack. Then with you pulling up on your panties and pants around your ankles, walk over to the couch or bed and bend over. Start wih 50 with hairbrush. Then pull your panties down for another 50 per cheek with the wood brush. Finally, strip naked and give your ass a final 30 with the wire cable.i want you to struggle when sitting. I hope this teaches you be lesson.

And yes you have permission to choose any of my tasks to assign to my slave.
Old 09-21-2020, 11:00 AM   #8
Lesbian69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
That was very naughty of you. You definitely need to be taken down a notch for that bitch behavior. Start by pulling your pants down to your ankles and pulling your panties up your ass crack. Then with you pulling up on your panties and pants around your ankles, walk over to the couch or bed and bend over. Start wih 50 with hairbrush. Then pull your panties down for another 50 per cheek with the wood brush. Finally, strip naked and give your ass a final 30 with the wire cable.i want you to struggle when sitting. I hope this teaches you be lesson.

And yes you have permission to choose any of my tasks to assign to my slave.
Thank you sir for taking out your time to punish this ungrateful bitch... I did my punishment..
As you said I first pulled down my pants to my ankles and pulled up my panties ouch that hurt I chose the farthest corner of the house and then moved to the couch... I fell twice and landed in doggy position making my panty go up more I almost tripped four or five times before reaching the couch
And then I started with the handbrush spanking.. but I got confused whether to do 50 on each ass cheek or in whole but to be safe I did 50 on each ass cheek.. I promise I didn't show any mercy on myself
I then pulled my panties down and spanked my ass cheeks 50 times each with the wooden brush and they did hurt.. my ass is all red
I then striped naked and spanked my sorry excuse of ass with the wire cable 30 times on each ass cheek.....
I am not able to sit down due to so much pain.. I am even writing this report while standing..
Also I would request you to please add some humiliating punishment... Like bodywriting or getting wedgie dare from my friends or something like that to make me remind of my place and never to be lazy again...

And for your slave I would like to assign the last part of your punishment.. strip naked and spank ass 30 times with wire cable.. they hurted like bitch...oops sorry for cussing again.. I'll try to control my mouth..
Sorry sir for the disrespectful words coming out of this sluts mouth

Last edited by Lesbian69; 09-22-2020 at 04:46 AM.
Lesbian69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lesbian69 for this post:
Old 09-21-2020, 11:02 AM   #9
sandimandi

Master I complated the time with tack bra .... I did all 15 min as it was ordered, thank you Master

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Click here.
Old 09-21-2020, 11:39 PM   #10
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandimandi View Post
Master I complated the time with tack bra .... I did all 15 min as it was ordered, thank you Master
Good slut. You completed your task and now is your additional punishment.

You will attach clamps on your nipples and pussy lips. You will bend over and tie a string from the clamps to your toes. Pull the string tight. Now take your wood paddle and give your ass a good solid 50 spanks. Be careful not to stand up or riskripping off those clamps. After the 50 spanks, do another 20 for my enjoyment. On the last stroke, stand up and pull off all 4 clamps.

Enjoy my slut.
Old 09-21-2020, 11:41 PM   #11
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

And for the 10th post, 10 spanks with the belt to your ass. Do these with the task I just assigned you.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:49 AM   #12
Ameliarenaldi27

Hello master thank u for punishing me .but i failed slightly. I actually came twice within two minutes. My nipples are dore and hard to touch but my ppussy quite enjoyed the punishment.abd after two minutes I was successful to not cumtill 8more minutes. But I m sorry

I have;, nipple clamps with chain, nipple suckers, household items, mixed spices, hot sauce, toothpaste, tiger balm, ginger root/powder, rope, tape and can buy things for certain punishments,toothbrush, clothpins, a shower, ice cubes, and kitchen stuff

http://w.humansexmap.com/showmap.php...ee861.97943335
Ameliarenaldi27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 11:24 AM   #13
sandimandi

hello Ameliarenaldi ..so tht is a big problem, I am really nervouse about it too because I know I will be in the same situation and that is the evil part of the task, Master will be smiling now and I am sure he will make some corection also
so only be sure about it

Click here.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:27 AM   #14
sandimandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
And for the 10th post, 10 spanks with the belt to your ass. Do these with the task I just assigned you.
oh Master I am so happy you do remember things ( lol )
I forgot it already

Click here.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:31 AM   #15
sandimandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbian69 View Post
Thank you sir for taking out your time to punish this ungrateful bitch... I did my punishment..
As you said I first pulled down my pants to my ankles and pulled up my panties ouch that hurt I chose the farthest corner of the house and then moved to the couch... I fell twice and landed in doggy position making my panty go up more I almost tripped four or five times before reaching the couch
And then I started with the handbrush spanking.. but I got confused whether to do 50 on each ass cheek or in whole but to be safe I did 50 on each ass cheek.. I promise I didn't show any mercy on myself
I then pulled my panties down and spanked my ass cheeks 50 times each with the wooden brush and they did hurt.. my ass is all red
I then striped naked and spanked my sorry excuse of ass with the wire cable 30 times on each ass cheek.....
I am not able to sit down due to so much pain.. I am even writing this report while standing..
Also I would request you to please add some humiliating punishment... Like bodywriting or getting wedgie dare from my friends or something like that to make me remind of my place and never to be lazy again...

And for your slave I would like to assign the last part of your punishment.. strip naked and spank ass 30 times with wire cable.. they hurted like bitch...oops sorry for cussing again.. I'll try to control my mouth..
Sorry sir for the disrespectful words coming out of this sluts mouth
aaaah me poor my ass, that is really true it is so hurting !
I used it I think first time and I could not think it is really hurting so much
so special thank to Lesbian69 as i got "only" 30 on my ass....
Master see I did that my part of punishment

Click here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk