Dildo 2 5.13%
Nipple Clamp 4 10.26%
Vibrator 7 17.95%
Ben Wa Balls 9 23.08%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2020, 08:21 AM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Help keep me needy? Please...? (25/f)

Hi again.

I know I keep coming and going right now. This seems to be the nature of work, things get really busy all at once then not as much.

The last 2 days or so I have been thinking a lot about denial *blushes* almost craving the needy feeling that it brings *BLUSHES*

I was wondering if you lovely people could help me out. I would be looking for tasks to do during work from home time and maybe a bit outside of work too...I live with 2 other people so nothing too obvious. I do run a couple times a week so that could be fair game or working out in the basement.

Basically I’m hoping to commit to 1 week without an orgasm to start *blushes* that would mean I could cum again on December 1st. I’m hoping all you can make it more interesting.

As always I promise detailed reports

I have my vibe as well as household items....and I guess the tac bra inserts I made for my last thread *blushes*

Thanks

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures

Last edited by aloe; 11-24-2020 at 08:40 AM.
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:49 AM   #2
Lightze
Chaos

An easy one.
Start your day with an edge. That should set you to the right mind-frame for the day! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:53 AM   #3
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Another easy one to follow,
End your days with an Edge ^^

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kaiyo for this post:
Old 11-24-2020, 08:55 AM   #4
aloe
Distinguished Member

Thank you both for posting

I will start end each day with an edge *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 11-24-2020, 09:01 AM   #5
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Thank you both for posting

I will start end each day with an edge *blushes*
I look forward to the report after a week of that combo! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lightze for this post:
Old 11-24-2020, 09:10 AM   #6
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

I heard keeping a tally of all your edges during this week would be a good idea ^^

Likes/Limits

Toys

645/2.825 minutes

Old 11-24-2020, 09:15 AM   #7
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
I heard keeping a tally of all your edges during this week would be a good idea ^^
Oh gosh *blushes* I will keep a tally of edges on my phone

Thank you for the suggestion

Old 11-24-2020, 09:19 AM   #8
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Oh gosh *blushes* I will keep a tally of edges on my phone

Thank you for the suggestion
damn I forgot to write "on your body"... silly me

Likes/Limits

Toys

645/2.825 minutes

Old 11-24-2020, 11:17 AM   #9
MichaelAtlas

Sounds like fun, let's make sure you're reminded of what you're craving at the end of it. Download a few audio recordings of some forced orgasm videos and listen to that on your headphones whenever you'd listen to music, like out for a jog or cleaning at home, etc.

And for a task, when you have some privacy stuff your hole as full as you can with whatever you have available and edge with your vibe as many times as you can in the next 10 minutes while repeating "I'm so wet but not allowed to cum" and record the audio of that so you have a bonus track to add to your playlist for when you're wearing headphones. When the 10 minutes are up I want you to listen to the recording but without touching yourself, just hump the air and try to keep everything inside without using your hands. Be good and tell everyone how many times you've managed to edge in those 10 minutes and what you filled yourself with.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 07:39 AM   #10
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Update

I’ve been busier than anticipated this week....but regardless I’ve been able to stick to the edges *blushes*

Each morning I reach down and into my underwear and rub my needy hole and clit to an edge. *blushes* This has meant that I’m always needy to start the day.

I also have been finishing each day the same way *blushes* which has made it a little harder to fall asleep each night.

Regardless despite being busy my needy hole has been all wet and desperate

Old 11-27-2020, 08:17 AM   #11
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Sounds like fun, let's make sure you're reminded of what you're craving at the end of it. Download a few audio recordings of some forced orgasm videos and listen to that on your headphones whenever you'd listen to music, like out for a jog or cleaning at home, etc.

And for a task, when you have some privacy stuff your hole as full as you can with whatever you have available and edge with your vibe as many times as you can in the next 10 minutes while repeating "I'm so wet but not allowed to cum" and record the audio of that so you have a bonus track to add to your playlist for when you're wearing headphones. When the 10 minutes are up I want you to listen to the recording but without touching yourself, just hump the air and try to keep everything inside without using your hands. Be good and tell everyone how many times you've managed to edge in those 10 minutes and what you filled yourself with.
So I haven’t been able to download and listen to forced orgasms *blushes* I use my phone for work snd just don’t want any mishaps ....but the task I did today *blushes*

I stripped so that I was naked *blushes* my nipples hard from the cold as well as excitement *blushes* then I grabbed a bunch of thin markers and was able to fit 5 into my needy hole ....gosh it felt so so full. I set up to record audio and then turned on my vibe and pressed it to my clit *blushss* I was at my first edge in under a minute and after 8 edges I stopped counting *blushes* the whole time saying “I’m so wet but not allowed to cum” which was so humiliating. And I wanted to cum so so badly. Once the time was done I turned off my vibe....

Then I replayed the audio *BLUSHES* I sounded so desperate. I usually really quiet edging but having so speak I could hear the need in my voice. My hips were thrusting against the air and I desperately wanted my vibe back on. By the two minute mark my needy hole had pushed out all of the markers and it was desperately trying to clench at something. It was a very very long, humiliating 10 minutes which as left me even needier *BLUSHES*

Old 11-27-2020, 08:38 AM   #12
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Go a day without wearing any panties, that should be a nice reminder for you and keep you horny throughout the day
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 01:41 PM   #13
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Whenever possible during work you will sit with a pillow between your legs instead of sitting normally on a chair. Keep humping and rolling your hips slowly against it whenever you sit so your pussy and clit are in constant teasing by the pillow. At home one hour of the day you do that naked, 2 hours just with panties on. At work all time with as less on as possible. Every 30 min you will insert a finger or touch your pussy and add a note in an excel table how wet you are on a scale 1-10 and also another one how needy you are on a scale 1-10. Graphically display it just for fun in the evening. Try to keep yourself above 7 all time by adjusting speed and pressure of your grinding
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 09:32 PM   #14
MichaelAtlas

Very well, then instead of listening to it you'll write it: “I’m so wet but not allowed to cum” on your left inner thigh and "DENIED SLUT" just above your left nipple.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 12:58 AM   #15
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

After your edge in the morning, put on a tack bra and get dressed. Have your breakfast in the communal room with the bra still on, and try not to show a reaction from all the pins pricking into you

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk