Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2021, 06:31 PM   #1
ItsLily

Heart I need essay motivation punishments (22F)

Hi,

I have lots of work to do this week and tomorrow is my best day to make a lot of progress - although, knowing me, I'm going to sleep in, lazy around and do very little. So I'd like to request some motivation.

Leave as many harsh, horrible, cruel dares (within my limits) in the replies. Don't make them related to writing the essay, these are my punishments for not doing so.

If I complete both of my essays and make significant progress on my main project, I will only complete 25% of the dares given. (This is very unlikely to happen, unless the dares are truly awful)

If I complete one essay and get 50% through the second tomorrow, I will only complete 50% of them. (again, very unlikely)

If I complete one essay in full tomorrow, I will do 75% of the dares.

If I don't finish any essay, I'll do all of them.

A public report will be provided for every dare given.

Thank you so much.

I'm a widdle baby, pwease keep me in diapees. I can't do any big girl dares, my widdle baby bwain can only undewstand diapees and go peepee. UwU

I like: diapers, public humiliation, bladder control, total power exchange, service slavery, bondage, bets, submission,, public humiliation, watersports
Not interested: slut shaming, exposure, pics/vids

Please babify me.
ItsLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 06:53 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Any kink outfits/toys/etc? Can you do dares where you live or do you live with others and have to work around them?

Any limits/like not listed in your signature?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 06:56 PM   #3
ItsLily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Any kink outfits/toys/etc? Can you do dares where you live or do you live with others and have to work around them?

Any limits/like not listed in your signature?
I can do dares where I live with a good amount of privacy, although I do live with others.

My toys:
- diapers
- pacifier
- collar
- leash
- ball gag
- handcuffs
- small buttplug
- small vibe
- insertable vibe
- skimpy maid outfit
- pink fluffy onesie
- hair bows

I'm a widdle baby, pwease keep me in diapees. I can't do any big girl dares, my widdle baby bwain can only undewstand diapees and go peepee. UwU

I like: diapers, public humiliation, bladder control, total power exchange, service slavery, bondage, bets, submission,, public humiliation, watersports

Please babify me.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:11 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

What’s the weather/location like? I don’t know want to say walk in your maid outfit if it’s freezing.

How far do you go with public dares? I’m guessing you don’t have mix kink with the people you live with?
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 01-26-2021, 07:13 PM   #5
ItsLily

Quote:
What’s the weather/location like? I don’t know want to say walk in your maid outfit if it’s freezing.

How far do you go with public dares?
It's bloody freezing and we're all on lockdown, so quite limited in what I can do publicly. I do quite enjoy risky public things, though, as long as I have some control over them.

Please babify me.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:09 PM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

For 1d4 weeks, if you fail you have to sleep only in hair bows, diapers, and pacifier.

Clean the apartment in your maid outfit with a diaper on, tuck in the back of the skirt into the diaper. You must wear earmuffs/headphones one and clean for at least 2 hours with the blinds open.

You must insert your vibe and triple diaper up them turn on the vibe and try to cum only by humping. If you fail in 10 minutes, you can take one diaper off and put on your collar/leash. Fail after another 10, remove a diaper and put in your ball gag fail a third time, remove your last diaper and insert your butt plug and put on your cuffs. Then hopefully you can cum.

Take a shower with a diaper on. You have to walk back to your room with a towel wrapped around you, but your (likely very saggy diaper) on display.

Spend 8 hours in a diaper while in your room, but every hour walk our of your room, into another room in the house and pour one glass of water into diaper. So you can go to the next room and pour and rush back, but the longer it goes one the more the diaper will puff up and be noticeable. (if you have to use the same rooms over, then its 2 glasses each time you double.)
Full signature here!
Old 01-26-2021, 10:59 PM   #7
ItsLily

Quote:
For 1d4 weeks, if you fail you have to sleep only in hair bows, diapers, and pacifier.

Clean the apartment in your maid outfit with a diaper on, tuck in the back of the skirt into the diaper. You must wear earmuffs/headphones one and clean for at least 2 hours with the blinds open.

You must insert your vibe and triple diaper up them turn on the vibe and try to cum only by humping. If you fail in 10 minutes, you can take one diaper off and put on your collar/leash. Fail after another 10, remove a diaper and put in your ball gag fail a third time, remove your last diaper and insert your butt plug and put on your cuffs. Then hopefully you can cum.

Take a shower with a diaper on. You have to walk back to your room with a towel wrapped around you, but your (likely very saggy diaper) on display.

Spend 8 hours in a diaper while in your room, but every hour walk our of your room, into another room in the house and pour one glass of water into diaper. So you can go to the next room and pour and rush back, but the longer it goes one the more the diaper will puff up and be noticeable. (if you have to use the same rooms over, then its 2 glasses each time you double.)
Thank you so much for these considerate dares, some of these definitely need to go so that's perfect motivation.

Please babify me.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:09 PM   #8
ReluctantExhibition

If you don’t finish on time, run out to the front lawn nude, grab 2 huge handfuls of snow, run inside, then put the snow down your panties. Sit in just your panties filled with snow and rewrite your paper until your snow melts completely. (Do whatever you need to do to make it work logistically to keep it not too messy/unsafe)
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 12:58 AM   #9
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Some more evil things for you to do if you don't finish them:

Untill you have finished all the essays, try and pee for 5 seconds in the morning before getting out of bed.

Take a short walk outside. For at least 3 minutes, you have to have your pacifier visibly in. For the remainder, you can cover it with a face mask. (Keep it in under facemask at all times if it is mandatory to wear one)

Given that it's cold outside, put on some big girl panties (not a diaper) and stand somewhere outside. Warm yourself up by peeing yourself.

For 1d12 days your toilet breaks are restricted. Each day you can use the toilet for a maximum or 3 times. Any extra will have to be done outside of the bathroom.

Spend 3 hours with your hands cuffed behind you.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 09:29 AM   #10
ItsLily

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
If you don’t finish on time, run out to the front lawn nude, grab 2 huge handfuls of snow, run inside, then put the snow down your panties. Sit in just your panties filled with snow and rewrite your paper until your snow melts completely. (Do whatever you need to do to make it work logistically to keep it not too messy/unsafe)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Some more evil things for you to do if you don't finish them:

Untill you have finished all the essays, try and pee for 5 seconds in the morning before getting out of bed.

Take a short walk outside. For at least 3 minutes, you have to have your pacifier visibly in. For the remainder, you can cover it with a face mask. (Keep it in under facemask at all times if it is mandatory to wear one)

Given that it's cold outside, put on some big girl panties (not a diaper) and stand somewhere outside. Warm yourself up by peeing yourself.

For 1d12 days your toilet breaks are restricted. Each day you can use the toilet for a maximum or 3 times. Any extra will have to be done outside of the bathroom.

Spend 3 hours with your hands cuffed behind you.
Thank you for this encouragement. There's no snow where I live so the first one will be pretty difficult, but I'll see what I can do.

Please babify me.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:16 AM   #11
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

For 3 days whenever you go shopping or order/pick up food you are only allowed to wear a swimsuit. The smallest one you have. Shoes are NOT allowed. However, they are allowed if it is cold outside when outside (when inside or in vehicle you must be barefoot as well). You may bring "emergency" shoes along but only put them on if someone in a store notices you,are barefoot and tells you to put them on.

Haha Haha. Better work hard!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:26 AM   #12
redcamel
getDare Addict

You'll set a 15 minutes timer, then stand naked in front of a window, open curtains, masturbating until you have an orgasm, then ruin it. If you'll have your orgasm before the timer buzz, you'll go on caressing your pussy and nipples until the timer buzz.

Of course you can close the curtain and/or hide if you're about to be caught, but you'll pause the timer and add one minute any time you'll hide.

You will do it for four days in a row.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 07:39 AM   #13
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsLily View Post
Hi,

I have lots of work to do this week and tomorrow is my best day to make a lot of progress - although, knowing me, I'm going to sleep in, lazy around and do very little. So I'd like to request some motivation.

Leave as many harsh, horrible, cruel dares (within my limits) in the replies. Don't make them related to writing the essay, these are my punishments for not doing so.

If I complete both of my essays and make significant progress on my main project, I will only complete 25% of the dares given. (This is very unlikely to happen, unless the dares are truly awful)

If I complete one essay and get 50% through the second tomorrow, I will only complete 50% of them. (again, very unlikely)

If I complete one essay in full tomorrow, I will do 75% of the dares.

If I don't finish any essay, I'll do all of them.

A public report will be provided for every dare given.

Thank you so much.
How much did you complete? Will you have to do some punishments or did we motivate you enough?
Full signature here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk