Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2021, 09:07 AM   #1
sply

Default 28 Female Needs Punishments for Losing

Hi all

So I have lost a dare and now would like to ask you all for dares/ punishments. I will then complete every dare given (within limits) in the post. This will last 2 weeks from now.

I hope it won’t go too bad...

Like: Spanking, Mild pain, Humiliation (mild), Degradation (mild), Giving up control, Lines writing, limited online exposure, cornertime
Dislike: Denial, Long/boring tasks, Slightly more extreme of the likes
Limits: Public, Illegal, Anal, Scat, Blood, Scars, Family, Blackmail, Face pics, Heavy pain
Toys: Vibrators, Lovense toys (Ferri), nipple clamps (connected with ring gag), hairbrush, household items
sply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 10:41 AM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

As its a punishment I guess it requires something that you wouldn't like through 2 weeks you will spend some days in denial. To be precise days 2,4,5,7,8,9,11,12,13,14. In those days you will edge once as a first day in the morning and last time in the evening using your lush. Additionaly you will edge twice during the day in a way chosen by you or dare giver. I hope that others will have fun with you and that you will tell us how horny you are daily.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 02:21 AM   #3
tizio44

Pm me sending me a picture of your ass spread no face needed but full body visible. I'll post it on chatpic for 15 min
tizio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:04 AM   #4
sply

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
As its a punishment I guess it requires something that you wouldn't like through 2 weeks you will spend some days in denial. To be precise days 2,4,5,7,8,9,11,12,13,14. In those days you will edge once as a first day in the morning and last time in the evening using your lush. Additionaly you will edge twice during the day in a way chosen by you or dare giver. I hope that others will have fun with you and that you will tell us how horny you are daily.
Oh this seems like will be a long 2 weeks. I will try my best to follow the rule...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizio44 View Post
Pm me sending me a picture of your ass spread no face needed but full body visible. I'll post it on chatpic for 15 min
Done, pm sent.

Like: Spanking, Mild pain, Humiliation (mild), Degradation (mild), Giving up control, Lines writing, limited online exposure, cornertime
Limits: Public, Illegal, Anal, Scat, Blood, Scars, Family, Blackmail, Face pics, Heavy pain
Toys: Vibrators, Lovense toys (Ferri), nipple clamps (connected with ring gag), hairbrush, household items
Old 01-27-2021, 10:09 AM   #5
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

I want you to send me a full frontal As face is limit, could you take from the nose down? I want you to be wearing your nipple clamps and gag in the picture. You should have the handle of the hairbrush inside your vagina.

You will also be writing out 300 lines that say "I thank Pissboi with all my heart for making me do this thread." You'll be uploading pictures of these lines to one of your albums in Getdare. Any spelling mistakes or bad handwriting will result in you having to restart this task with an additional 50 lines.

For your third dare (be aware, you'll be receiving three a day from me for the next two weeks) is to do Sexdemon's Anal Hell dare which is on the site. If you can't find it, I can get you a link
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:08 AM   #6
redcamel
getDare Addict

In the days you aren't denied by Iani_122 you'll ask some GD guy to play with your Lovense toys for at least 30 minutes. You aren't allowed to orgasm if it doesn't happen, and you aren't allowed to orgasm for at least the first 20 minutes after he/she has ended to play.

You will send me a full frontal (face blurred) wearing only a black thong and one after removing it. After removing it you will go commando until February 14th (unless you are in your period).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:11 AM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I want a pic of you wearing only a coat in public. And I mean ONLY a coat. No face. Must be a place where people are around. A pic of you at home with the coat open (block face) as well.

Haha Haha...loser
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 01:38 PM   #8
Grumpy Bollocks

Pm me and I'll send you 5 pics you need to recreate for me. I'll then post them to imagefap for a day

Limits : pain, scat, piss drinking, cum eating, face, exposure, illegal, friends/family, social suicide
Grumpy Bollocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 04:22 PM   #9
sply

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
I want you to send me a full frontal As face is limit, could you take from the nose down? I want you to be wearing your nipple clamps and gag in the picture. You should have the handle of the hairbrush inside your vagina.

You will also be writing out 300 lines that say "I thank Pissboi with all my heart for making me do this thread." You'll be uploading pictures of these lines to one of your albums in Getdare. Any spelling mistakes or bad handwriting will result in you having to restart this task with an additional 50 lines.

For your third dare (be aware, you'll be receiving three a day from me for the next two weeks) is to do Sexdemon's Anal Hell dare which is on the site. If you can't find it, I can get you a link
My hairbrush is with a flat oval shaped handle, so I’m afraid I couldn’t put that in my body. Also I don’t have a dildo for the anal dare, but I got an anal plug, maybe I will use that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
In the days you aren't denied by Iani_122 you'll ask some GD guy to play with your Lovense toys for at least 30 minutes. You aren't allowed to orgasm if it doesn't happen, and you aren't allowed to orgasm for at least the first 20 minutes after he/she has ended to play.

You will send me a full frontal (face blurred) wearing only a black thong and one after removing it. After removing it you will go commando until February 14th (unless you are in your period).
I don’t have a thong, but will do it with black panties then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
I want a pic of you wearing only a coat in public. And I mean ONLY a coat. No face. Must be a place where people are around. A pic of you at home with the coat open (block face) as well.

Haha Haha...loser
Ok...... will try that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Bollocks View Post
Pm me and I'll send you 5 pics you need to recreate for me. I'll then post them to imagefap for a day
PM sent.

Old 01-27-2021, 04:46 PM   #10
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

First off what was the dare you lost and how did you fail it. Since this is a punishment it's gonna hit your dislikes.

Put on a flimsy blouse and short skirt. You can chose to wear a bra or not but if you choose to wear a bra this will be harder for you.

Put on heels at least 3".

Put on nipple clamps with gag.

One lovense toy in your pussy and one in your ass.

Drink at least 20 oz of water.

Drive out to a mall or some large store you can walk around in.

Set the toys to vibrate with their mic. If they don't have that setting then start from a medium setting and every 10 minutes increase it to the next level.

If it's cold where you are you're allowed a coat but must be off once you enter the mall.

You will walk around for 2 hours this way and remain standing the entire time. If you must rest your feet you will do it while kneeling. You are allowed to use the bathroom for this or a changing room but while you're doing this both vibes need to be at max. They can be returned to their original settings when you're standing again.

If you choose to wear a bra you will bring a wooden spoon with you and at the end of the 2 hours you will spank your nipples, top, side and bottom of each breast 60 times. Your clit and each ass will get spanked 60 times too. Only after all the spanks will you be allowed to pee.

If you didn't wear a bra you're allowed 1 orgasm at the end of the 2 hours and then you'll be allowed to pee.

After you pee you will be allowed to go home.

You are allowed exactly 1 orgasm this entire task.

Enjoy your punishment.

Last edited by Keiichi18; 01-28-2021 at 12:32 AM.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 04:48 PM   #11
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sply View Post
My hairbrush is with a flat oval shaped handle, so I’m afraid I couldn’t put that in my body. Also I don’t have a dildo for the anal dare, but I got an anal plug, maybe I will use that.

I don’t have a thong, but will do it with black panties then.

Ok...... will try that...

PM sent.
Using the anal plug will do fine.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:00 PM   #12
rhl
getDare Succubus

You like a little pain?
Today start with 1 spank, use your favorite object.
Every day double yesterday's spanks.
On your last day it will be 4096 spanks.
Old 01-28-2021, 11:08 AM   #13
sply

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
You like a little pain?
Today start with 1 spank, use your favorite object.
Every day double yesterday's spanks.
On your last day it will be 4096 spanks.
Any chance I can get fewer spanks in the last couple of days?

Quick update - Done the edges, and slowly working on the other dares......

Old 01-28-2021, 11:17 AM   #14
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Today's dares.

1.https://writeforme.org/task/6012ff73d43410003d313062 - Complete this.

2. Let me play with your Lovense toys. Send me a Private message.

3. Write me a paragraph in this thread about how happy you are to have lost to me
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 01-28-2021, 11:30 AM   #15
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Default Wet Mess

One day, when you wake up, immediately dress in colored leggings (black is forbidden), no panties and no morning piss, only leggings.

You will now go to your daily life, dress anything else you want (as long as it's not bra, panties or pants) with only 2 rules.

You can't take off your leggings for 24h, not even to pee, if you need to, do it with them on and while standing.

And you have to drink 1L of water every hour.

It's easy, right? I want you to send me pictures as proof, one before peeing and one +/- every 6 hours, I'm curious how you'll look after 24h like that
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JackBlack351 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk