Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2021, 07:15 AM   #91
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPwALover View Post
You're welcome.

I'll give you permission to pee but you'll have to try to stand up in front of the toilet and try to aim. (I'm not sure if you like the dare but you've had so many different pee dares, I can't hink of anything else.)
Thanks for the permission to pee. This was an interesting one to try. I got a little on the floor but clean up wasn’t too bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
I think you should change the rule if your not really into it. Any theme youd like another rule to be based around?

Also since the first wedgie went well how about try this. Put yourself in a jock lock wedgie (again google can help) and you must get out without using your hands.

Make sure you time yourself, every minute it takes you to get out is a minute you must spend outside naked. And you must do so outside of your yard
I actually have really enjoyed the peeing dares, just feel like people may be running out of ideas for them. I’ll keep it going for a while longer and stop it once I feel all ideas have been used.

It took me 6 minutes to complete this. It was a bit tougher to do than the last one. I’ve only been at home so have not been able to complete the time naked outside of my yard but will do so today.
As for today’s peeing dares, I rolled a 4.

Please keep the dares coming.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 07:32 AM   #92
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Could you help us out and add what you like and what are your limits in your signature/blog linked in signature? You seem to have done a bit ot experimenting by now, and it will help us make sure you can keep enjoying this.
Thanks for the advice, signature has been updated.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Old 01-27-2021, 07:45 AM   #93
Kylenut2

Well if you got some time to kill and want to give some people ideas for tasks to give you this may help. https://humansexmap.com/
You can fill it out and add it to your about me for future use.

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 09:13 AM   #94
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

What are your surroundings like? Be easier to think of creative stripping and nudity dares knowing a little more about your locale.

Take your clothes off while you reply.

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 09:27 AM   #95
RPwALover
Account Banned

What is your time zone? Would be easier if we knew.

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 09:31 AM   #96
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
What are your surroundings like? Be easier to think of creative stripping and nudity dares knowing a little more about your locale.

Take your clothes off while you reply.

R
Clothes are now off

I live in a fairly large two story house. Normally I am home alone during the day since both of my parents are at work. There is a pretty large backyard. It has a pool that is pretty much right when you walk outside, then behind the pool there is a large area with grass and trees. In the front, there is a street that gets some traffic but is typically pretty quiet. I have neighbors but the houses are spread pretty far apart.
There is a neighborhood park a few blocks away, where I’ve done some of my other dares. It gets some traffic during the day but has some hiking trails which are normally kinda dead. There are also public bathrooms at the park.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Old 01-27-2021, 09:33 AM   #97
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPwALover View Post
What is your time zone? Would be easier if we knew.
Central standard time

19 F

Old 01-27-2021, 11:20 AM   #98
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Next time you are at the library you will go naked undet a coat. Stay at the library like this for at least 15 minutes. You may wear shoes. But soend at least 5 minutes barefoot at the library as well.

Your daring attitude and the fun you are having is ve type fun to read.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:36 AM   #99
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

How about this one.

I dare you to make it to the park and back naked. You must strip inside before leaving your house. Also you must walk, not run. Even if someone is coming you must walk quickly to safely. If you do run there will be a punishment.

Let me know if this is doable or needs to be changed at all

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 12:36 PM   #100
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Next time you are at the library you will go naked undet a coat. Stay at the library like this for at least 15 minutes. You may wear shoes. But soend at least 5 minutes barefoot at the library as well.

Your daring attitude and the fun you are having is ve type fun to read.
Thanks I’ve been having a ton of fun doing these dares and have been enjoying getting more and more daring. It’s exciting to explore new things and I’m happy to be doing the dares.

I need to go to the library tomorrow so will complete this then and let you know how it goes.

Quote:
How about this one.

I dare you to make it to the park and back naked. You must strip inside before leaving your house. Also you must walk, not run. Even if someone is coming you must walk quickly to safely. If you do run there will be a punishment.

Let me know if this is doable or needs to be changed at all
This is doable but will definitely need to be late at night. I can try it tonight. One question: do I bring my clothes with me at all or just leave them at home?

19 F

Old 01-27-2021, 12:42 PM   #101
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Seeing as you've got these fairly dead hiking trails at your disposal, how about this dare (not my own work - it was set for Suanhay years ago)

Put on six items of clothing, shoes count as 1.
Assign a number to each item of clothing.

Take a dice with you. Walk five minutes into the trails, then
Roll the dice: Whatever the number remove and lose that item of clothing. Every five minutes you roll the die to see what comes off next.
However: If you roll a duplicate number carry out the relevant punishment and then walk on before rolling again.
Punishments
Roll
1. Spank your pussy if it is uncovered ten times - if you still have panties on walk on.
2. Spank your tits if uncovered ten to each - if you still have a bra or top on walk on.
3. Clothed edge before walking on
4. Naked edge before walking on - remove everything lie on the ground and edge then re-dress in your remaining clothing
5. You must have lost your panties before doing this: Orgasm over/against something (lamp post/street sign/gate post anything similar) by rubbing your pussy against it. Save this till you have lost your panties and found somewhere to do it - you can't go back to your car until you have carried out this task.
6. Find something to spank your ass with.

Once naked you walk a further ten minutes minus two minutes for every task you didn't have to do. So if you didn't have to do 1,3 and 6 then your walk from getting naked is only 4 minutes long. To recover your clothes on the way back and if it comes up even number you collect everythig and if it comes up odds you can only recover three items.

Have fun and look after yourself.

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ray_Q for this post:
Old 01-27-2021, 02:57 PM   #102
grannyd16
Prodigy

Since you said you have a pool, why don't you try this? During the day, go to the pool wearing a white shirt and pants (no underwear). Then take them off and dunk them in the pool. Then you need to walk to the park, masturbate somewhere there and walk back before the clothes dry.
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 01-27-2021, 03:04 PM   #103
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

This is doable but will definitely need to be late at night. I can try it tonight. One question: do I bring my clothes with me at all or just leave them at home?[/QUOTE]

I think leaving them at home is much more exciting. I think you'll get a thrill being so far away from any clothing

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 03:13 PM   #104
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Well done with my last one, I enjoyed reading your report. This time, why don't you try a nude sunbathing in your back garden for 5 minutes, set a timer before you start and during the sunbathe you are not allowed to look at the timer until you think 5 mins has passed if it hasn't you need to restart until you lay for more than 5 mins
I’ve completed this dare, just now. I decided to do 5 minutes laying on my back and 5 minutes on my front. My yard is pretty private so I didn’t feel too worried about being seen. The sun on my skin felt pretty nice and being nude wasn’t bad.

I just saw your other dare and will likely be trying that tomorrow.
Quote:

I think leaving them at home is much more exciting. I think you'll get a thrill being so far away from any clothing
Fair enough! I agree that this will make it more thrilling. I will do this late tonight and let you know how it goes.

Please keep the dares coming. I’ve noticed most of them are centered around public nudity and masturbation which I have enjoyed, but also don’t be afraid to try and dare me to do other stuff. I’m willing to try pretty much anything, as long as it’s not in my limits. If I don’t like something, I never have to do it again so may as well try it at least once.

Also, for anybody on this thread: feel free to head over to my AMA as well and ask me any questions you may have. I’ve really been enjoying doing these dares and answering

19 F

Old 01-27-2021, 03:19 PM   #105
RPwALover
Account Banned

I hope you remember to stay orgasmless for two days.

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RPwALover for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk