Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-24-2021, 03:33 AM   #1861
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Give yourself a hanging wedgie from a chair for 3min then go stand pants less in a window for 1 min. Put the pants back on then piss your pants and imagine the torment from the popular kid bullies

I have a fantasy that I would spend a weekend kept as a horse in a horse facility naked. Sleeping in the stables. Eating at the feeding station etc...

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 07:27 AM   #1862
MSK26

For a whole weekend (if you are home alone) you must be kept naked and walk on all 4's if you have a butt plug insert it and tie to it some sort of tail. You can only eat apples for the whole weekend.

My secret fantasy is to dominated by a female (No CBT)
MSK26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 12:52 PM   #1863
wowman

Put on a pair of panties and then get ready for a pounding. Start with your smallest plug and work your way up to the biggest toy you own. You may not cum at all during this dare. If you do, you must administer a cold enema of 0.5L and try the dare again another day.

Take a small bunch of bananas and set them on a plate. Cover them in lube and insert them, one half at a time. If you can't get more than 6 halves in, you must use toothpaste on the toy for the next part. Now get a small dildo and use lube (or toothpaste, depending on what happened earlier) and use a metronome to set the pace. Set a timer for 10 minutes and the metronome for 60 BPM, get on all fours, then face down, ass up. I'd recommend doing this over a towel or in the bathtub as it can get a little bit messy. Please let me know if this breaks limits and I can modify the dare. After the first ten minutes, set the metronome to 120 BPM and go for 3 more minutes. Then Set for 180 BPM and 2 minutes. (Btw, you should be doing one stroke per beat, which means the toy should go in and out 180 times) If you can't manage 180, just go as fast as possible. When you are done, sit on the toilet and release. I hope you feel humiliation and pleasure.

My fantasy is to be tied up and forced to take larger and larger dildos until I can't take a larger one. I'd also love to be used by a couple of women wearing strap-on dildos and then fisted by them as well while they call me degrading names and squirt "cum" into my ass. After they were done with me, they would set up a fucking machine and milk me until I begged for mercy.
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.

Last edited by wowman; 01-25-2021 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Changed Dare to reflect prior post
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:23 AM   #1864
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

Try to insert a plastic bottle of lemonade about halfway inside your ass.
enjoy!

for me:
I have a fantasy of being humiliated while naked in my rubber boots (wellies) and rubber gloves and ordered to expose a picture online

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 01:17 PM   #1865
agolnafu

trying to move this again
someone who will challenge my fantasy?

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Old 02-09-2021, 05:01 PM   #1866
05Nico05

Shoot your sluttiest picture with your rubber boots and gloves and put it on eblue.
Edit your post with the link to the picture in order to get extensions. No other restriction.

I have a fantasy of being kept in a basement, in chastity, to service strangers.

Loves : JOI, dares, control, anal, luck, chess, humiliation, competition, vulnerability, chastity.
Likes : My likes are written in your likes list! Just send me something you would want to do!
Punishments : denial, exercice, exposure (light), pain, hidden public, piss.
Limits : scat, permanent marks, blood, family, exposure with face, risky public, diapers.

Contact me on kik at Nic0las05
05Nico05 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 05Nico05 for this post:
Old 02-09-2021, 06:32 PM   #1867
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

Get a large card board box, and cut a hole in it to make it a gloryhole. Post on whatever hookup site you want, and leave an open invitation to show up for service on a given night, 2000-0500 at your address, or a hotel room, and leave the door open/unlocked. You can hang sheets to keep people in the entry way, or you can let them roam, and have up to 3 holes in your box for people to use. Make sure you have a variety of condoms available if people would like to use them.

Of course, an integral part to this is that you will be locked up 5 days before the service, and 5 days after (11 days), and you aren't allowed to play with your ass unless it's with a real cock during this time.

I have a secret fantasy of someone permanently locking me away, and never letting me have an orgasm, only milking the cum from my ass when I get full.
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 01:03 PM   #1868
BryanB

Check your DMs. For each message received you have to add one day to your current chastity time. Update your sig immediately.

My secret fantasy is to have my orgasms controlled by other people: be it that the keep me chaste, demand a ruined orgasm or even a full orgasm.
BryanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 02:05 PM   #1869
EmmaHumm

Add in your signature a word that everyone can DM you and then they will have full control over your genitals and orgasm 4 days max or person. If you are not controlled by anyone then you need to edge 4 times and the. Roll a 6 sided dice. 1-4 =ruined, 5 re roll and 6 you can orgasm.
This will go on for 2 weeks.

My fantasy is to wake up as a fully female and have a lot of people in my bed wanting to use and abuse me until I am complete dizz

I'm a Trans girl who need advice on how to be my true self. PM me with commands on how to act, talk, dress ect.

Likes: BDSM, Sissy stuf, Hypnosis, feminization, cum play, anal, bimbofication, roleplay, Crossdressing, Omegle
NOPE: gross stuff, toilet play, public humiliation, damage, family/friends, video/picture of me.

My Shopping List - help me with buying clothes
EmmaHumm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EmmaHumm for this post:
Old 02-13-2021, 08:26 PM   #1870
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Go to sleep wearing a maid outfit or crossdressed, when you wake up fuck your self and give blow jobs to several different sized dildos

My fetish is to be mind controlled by an extremist feminest who hates men and wants them to be humiliated
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits

Last edited by Submissive penguin; 02-13-2021 at 08:29 PM.
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 10:28 PM   #1871
Dareme2020

Ok record yourself pulling down your pants and underwear on vid and leave it like that for like 20 secs then act like you just realised it was pulled down and pull them up quickly and keep saying it was her it was her and then send the video to all your kik contacts and me with no context ( doesn’t have to be with face )

My fantasy is... I’m going through what they are going through:
https://www.xvideos.com/video1257424...ape_the_master

telegram: alexact
My Likes/Dislikes/Limits and PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92789

My Dirty Code:
https://dirtycode.io/6291B

My BDSM Test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/RvKvyF4S

Last edited by Dareme2020; 02-14-2021 at 02:12 AM.
Dareme2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 10:04 PM   #1872
Dareme2020

Bumping post I wanna see some action

telegram: alexact
My Likes/Dislikes/Limits and PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92789

My Dirty Code:
https://dirtycode.io/6291B

My BDSM Test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/RvKvyF4S
Dareme2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 11:33 AM   #1873
agolnafu

Tie up your balls and cock, put a rope around them and tie to your feet, but make sure your legs are with your heel against your ass.
Be like that for 1 hour and play with you cock, you cannot cum for that full hour and not stretch your legs ... if you like to keep your balls alive.
enjoy!

for me:
I have a fantasy of being humiliated while naked in my rubber boots (wellies) and rubber gloves and ordered to expose a picture online

Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Old 02-18-2021, 11:38 AM   #1874
Daregurl42

Get in your boots and gloves and take 3 slutty pictures. Post them as an album on this site for at least 1 week

I have a fantasy of having a master who invites over his friends to enjoy his little slut

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 12:32 PM   #1875
Diaper_pup

Dress like a slut and take a video of u posing as a slut and suck on dildos.

i have te fantasy of beeing exposed and humilated for wearing and pissing in diaper

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk