Old 02-27-2021, 02:55 AM   #31
azzimia88

I'll deduce two more for the fun of the orgasm
azzimia88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 04:39 AM   #32
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkerbell View Post
Loves: everything to do with bondage, public and outdoor nudity, orgasm control and denial, forced exposure, sensory deprivation

Dislikes and limits: dirty, pain, piss, scat, blood, diapers, messy, pics
Do one of your loves and add 3 days

Do one of your dislikes and subtract 2 days

Can pick your own loves and dislikes and report back.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 08:52 PM   #33
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetualsunday View Post
You can subtract a day (can do twice for two days taken off) if you spend half an hour with your deepthroat gag on under your faceless hood, and your nipple-to-clit clamps attached - Whilst plugged. You're to edge at least 5 times like this (4 if you use a vibrator). If you're feeling ballsy then put some earphones in and listen to static white noise whilst carrying this out. If the deepthroat gag is too difficult then a ballgag will suffice.

Failures to last the full half hour (bar interruptions beyond your control), or to fulfill any of the conditions, result in one day added to your denial and if you want to earn that day back you must start again from the beginning (including removing all equipment, especially the clit to nipple clamps)
Completed this today. 30 mins with the harness ball gag, bluetooth earbuds playing white noise, and the tight hood locked over it. Put on the clamps and plug and cuffed myself on the bed. My owner took the responsibility of teasing and edging, as I probably would have lost control

-1 day

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 09:04 PM   #34
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
You may subtract another day if for 8 consecutive hours that you're awake you wear any 2 of the following 3 toys. You can switch them out as often as you like if you edge first with the magic wand.
Butt plug
Deepthroat gag
ankle cuffs tied together with a short rope/chain maybe half the length of a normal stride at most

If you dont make it all 8 hours you can try again from the start anytime
I started this after breakfast, shower and bathroom at around 8am. I chose the plug with blue jewel (blue being my favorite color, as all plugs are of same size) and the ankle cuffs with short chain joining them. As I was home all day, the small strides didn't really matter, it just took me a bit more time to get normal housework done. Was plugged 8 hours, give or take, till 4 pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
1 day off if you insert one of your plugs (medium-sized one out of your 3, or your favorite color) 1 hour before your normal bed time and do not remove it until one hour after your normal wake time the next day -- task to be completed this weekend. If you cannot do this task this weekend without a satisfactory reason (i will decide what is a satisfactory reason :-) ) , please add 3 days denial!
Using the same plug mentioned above. Although I am used to wearing the plug during day, this will be the first time going to sleep with one. Will update the number of days when I take it off tomorrow

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
The following user says Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post:
Old 02-28-2021, 04:52 AM   #35
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Current release date: 22nd April, after doing a few reduction tasks.
Could you please give dares to take off 2 days? If this trend continues, I have hope

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 02-28-2021, 11:29 AM   #36
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Ill simply add 3 days to the count
PurpleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 12:16 PM   #37
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

I will add tree days.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 04:05 PM   #38
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Could you please give dares to take off 2 days? If this trend continues, I have hope
Not until you do my dare
Old 02-28-2021, 04:45 PM   #39
NetNegative

Quote:
Current release date: 22nd April, after doing a few reduction tasks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattyslave View Post
Ill simply add 3 days to the count
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
I will add tree days.
Hmm... well it seems that didn't quite go as hoped now, did it?

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 04:55 PM   #40
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Add 3 days for me <3
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 05:58 PM   #41
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
To have two days off you will need to do some self-bondage.

You will have to:
1. Put on your harness ball gag.
2. Cuff together your ankles and kneel with your legs spread as wide as possible. Use rope to keep them spread if you have something to use as anchor points.
3. You've been able to tie your breasts before, so that again, tie them around the base. Make it nice and tight.
4. Choose the thinnest rope you have, preferably nylon and tie 3 pieces of rope about 1 metre long each to your clit hood barbell and both nipple rings.
5. Tie these ropes together and attach your Hitachi magic wand so it would be held by these ropes from a vibrating side and by electric wire from another. Make adjustments if necessary, but the goal is to get these ropes very tight and vibrating.
6. Set a timer for 30 minutes.
7. Start the wand on the highest setting.
8. Put on your hood.
9. Cuff your wrists behind your back, make sure you can safely free yourself when the time is up.
10. Enjoy and obviously don't cum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Not until you do my dare
I finished the dare this evening. I was released from the belt, sat on the bed, tied my legs in a frog tie and held them apart by tying a connection to bed posts on each sides. I used a cotton tope to tie a harness on my breasts and secure me even further to the bed. On the other end of the bed frame, I attached the hitachi with some ropes, with thin ropes connected to my nipple and clit piercings. My owner was ready to turn the wand on, so I put the ball gag and the hood on and locked a pair of cuffs behind me. I had no way of releasing myself and had to wait to be released by my owner, who would most probably sit and watch me squirm. With the hitachi and me tied to opposite bed frames, there was plenty tension on the strings for them to transmit the vibrations of the want to my piercings. It was high enough to make me writhe, but not high enough to offer any release. The next 30 minutes were absolutely agonizing as I tried to endure the teasing, hearing faint giggles through the padded layer of the hood. When I was let out after 30 minutes, I was a shaking, panting mess, dripping wet and without even a single touch, put back into the belt.

Current release date: 29th April

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report

Last edited by Kinkerbell; 02-28-2021 at 06:01 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post:
Old 02-28-2021, 06:10 PM   #42
mandie
getDare Devil

Default get 2 days off if.....

Hey!

Ok, Take 2 days off you go grocery shopping in only heels and a t-shirt that just reaches the bottom of your butt.

Do not go or wear anything else the penalty is one week.
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 06:34 PM   #43
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I finished the dare this evening. I was released from the belt, sat on the bed, tied my legs in a frog tie and held them apart by tying a connection to bed posts on each sides. I used a cotton tope to tie a harness on my breasts and secure me even further to the bed. On the other end of the bed frame, I attached the hitachi with some ropes, with thin ropes connected to my nipple and clit piercings. My owner was ready to turn the wand on, so I put the ball gag and the hood on and locked a pair of cuffs behind me. I had no way of releasing myself and had to wait to be released by my owner, who would most probably sit and watch me squirm. With the hitachi and me tied to opposite bed frames, there was plenty tension on the strings for them to transmit the vibrations of the want to my piercings. It was high enough to make me writhe, but not high enough to offer any release. The next 30 minutes were absolutely agonizing as I tried to endure the teasing, hearing faint giggles through the padded layer of the hood. When I was let out after 30 minutes, I was a shaking, panting mess, dripping wet and without even a single touch, put back into the belt.

Current release date: 29th April
Repeat it for an hour and receive 2 more days off. This time your nipples and clit are to be whipped first, then covered in toothpaste. The rest is same.
Old 02-28-2021, 07:15 PM   #44
luckee101

2 days off is a lot at once but then again you just got a lot added sooo

2 days off if you
Wear your nipple to clit clamps while you shower then spend 8 hours in both wrist and ankle cuffs with short chains between them, topless for the first half of the day and ballgagged (either gag) for the second half.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 07:16 PM   #45
Erad01

Hi Kinkerbell

I saw earlier today that you wanted to have day reduction dares given to you, so I am posting here. If you want a reduction in your dares, then you should do something that isn’t in your likes. So, seeing as I have a foot fetish, and feet isn’t anywhere in your limits, then I have a proposition for you.

I want you to lick the soles of your feet (or only one foot if you’re not flexible enough). You will lick them straight for 5 minutes, then stop and edge once, before licking again for a further 5 minutes (You may wash them beforehand if you choose). Simple enough, but I realise not everyone is in to feet, so you may refuse this dare. In which case you will be adding 3 days to your denial time.

If you do this dare, then you may remove a day from your denial. If you then post a report either in here or to me by PM, detailing how you did it and how it made you feel, then you may remove two days from your denial.

However, as I said earlier, if you refuse to do the dare, then add 3 days to your denial. Or if you’re not flexible enough to do this, then add 2 days to your denial. (If you know you’re not flexible enough, then don’t hurt yourself trying, just add the two days denial).

Thanks, good luck with your months without orgasms

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Barefoot in Public, Denial, Wet Clothes, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Anything else I'm willing to try that's not in my Limits. (Sometimes I can do pictures, but not always and only if I would like to)

Limits: Pain, Scat, Family, Blood, Social Suicide, Face Pics (Parts of Face Sometimes OK).

PM me WET and I will take a shower in my underwear
Erad01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk