Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-07-2021, 07:06 PM   #181
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post March Round 3.

And time is up. Ok folks, let's see what those scores are.

As I go to collect Jake's, a letperchan runs by and steals his quiz. Looks like a 0 for Jake. There's always one... (No score submitted.) Guess we'll put him in the river we "dyed" green (i.e. filled with slime) as we count the scores. We added some fish sauce of course because what river is complete without fish.
-------

So for our true lowest score its a tie! Wampup and Ruby both got 6's.

Luckily for Brandonlow and Sam this mean they just escape the bottom of the barrel. A 7 isn't that much better though.

Everyone after that had double digits starting with Imaginative Namewith 10, 12 points for Kisune Karnon, and 13 for DJR86.

That leaves us with just Corleone91 and Ezeperalta212 for the top two. They both look at each other Corleone91 having a smug look on his face seeing how he beat Ezeperalrta212 last month. Our winner beating out second place by two is Exeperalta212 with a prefect score. Tough luck Corleon91 with just a 16, you're still doing quite well this round.
-----

Time to dish out those messes and punishments too.

Ezeperalta212 as you won, you get a pint of your favorite brew to enjoy and a bucket of garlic mashed potatoes to use as you wish on any contestant.

Corleon91, you'll be given a coating a butter and then covered in popcorn.

Dj, Kisune, and Imaginative. you each get a a ground up black pudding and gravy pie sandwich and one to the face.

Sam and Brandonlow you each getting a fully bucket of relish tipped over your head and down your shirts.

Wampup will lose his socks and Ruby will lose her shirt for coming in last.
Also you each will be "painted" in gold(en honey) and then sent down our rainbow line to land in our out with all the other pieces of gold (golden streamers.)

Your scores right now:

Kisune Karnon, 950. Ezeperalta212, 750. DJR86, 675. Imaginative name and Corleone91, 650. Wampup, 500. Brandonlow, 475. Ruby, 400. Jake, 350 and Sam, 325.

With that our round is over and we have our holiday up next. I have a feeling there's going to be turns of fortune coming up so be sure to come back soon!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 03-07-2021 at 09:58 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 10:09 PM   #182
Imaginativename

Trivia time, and I get the feeling that I was lucky that Higher or lower came first as I'm not good with Irish History, Still, not the worst apparently, still, i hear my punishment, and hang my head, they bring out the ground up black pudding, wham, wham, my head is surrounded by congealed blood.

definately not vegan friendly I laugh as I wipe the mess out of my face, and try to get as much or it as possible out of my hair.
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 04:21 AM   #183
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

Just like last gameshow I basically repeat the trivia portion of the game again like deja vu I do terrible but just scrape from coming in last place as trivia for some reason just seems to trip me up. With that being said I go over and take my punishment for this round like a champ knowing that my fortune of luck is hopefully coming soon again late in the game as I receive my bucket of relish punishment getting it tipped over my head and down my pink dress top. After the punishment I move over to the side of the stage and start getting ready for the next round.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 05:11 AM   #184
bbwhore

No no no I hate trivia especially history based trivia! I end up with a score of just 7 thankfully not in last place as I definitely can not afford to lose anymore clothes and I really need some points to get out of last hopefully. So I watch as poor ruby has to reveal her bra to the crowd thinking how easily that could have been me! And I must admit I'm very happy to just get relish dumped over my head even if it's in my shirt atleast I like the taste and smell of pickles and got to keep my shirt on. Fuck I look up at the end and see I'm still in last praying for someone to seriously fuck up next round so I can escape last place. Hopefully next round is easier.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 08:06 AM   #185
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Round 3 and its trivia time. Gives me something else to focus on other than the fact i am wearing a bright green bra and thong, covers slightly by the now see-through white blouse and green plaid skirt. Thankfully, its multiple choice, a few good guesses here and who knows, could even win. I finish and am pretty happy, hope i've done well.

As the scores are read out in reverse order, i am glad i am not one of the first read out, in fact i have done pretty well, i end up third with 13 correct. Really pleased with myself. Wish i had of won, could do with a pint now, and getting someone else messy looks like fun.

My punishment is not too bad, actually kind of tasty. Black pudding mushed with gravy in a pie sandwich, urgh its covered my hair in gravy, and one to the face, which actually ends up being ate. its a very nice black pudding that they have used.

Now its over, i see the scores and i am sat in 3rd place still, this is looking good. i'm a bit behind Kisune Karnon but Ezeperalta212 is within reach. Plus i still have most of my clothing.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:16 PM   #186
Ruby7

Unfortunately, I am very bad at trivia so I knew this would not go well. I tied for last and now I have to face the punishment. First, I lose my shirt leaving me only in my pink bra, a skirt, and my pink diaper. Then I am completely covered in honey feeling sticky all over. After that, I have to go slide down a rainbow and land in a bunch of gold streamers causing them to stick all over me. I look like a complete golden mess. Even after all of this I feel the worst is still yet to come.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 01:09 PM   #187
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I knew I wasn't going to do well with trivia. I'm consistently near the bottom every time. It's a little embarrassing, but oh well. I remove my socks and wait for my inevitable punishment. It is a strange feeling, being "painted" with sticky honey. It covers my clothes, even getting inside a bit which makes my clothes stick to my body. It even gets between my toes. Going down the line I end up landing in a pot of golden streamers that stick all over my body. I know this is going to make the next round that much harder.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 02:10 PM   #188
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

After having a successful round with the leprechauns, Kisune was confident in his score and standing. The trivia round however was one of those that he knew he was more adequate at, but not the best. As the scores were submitted, he felt he did quite well. The questions were not too difficult and he had to make a few guesses at certain times. Once he was done, he noticed a few contestants were nervous and a few that were more than confident. Then out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a leprechaun steal a quiz from one of the contestants and run away. Must suck for that guy and his terrible luck.

Then the announcer began to call off the scores of the trivia round. He started with the lowest scores and who scored them before moving up to the top of the board. His name hadn't been called yet and so his confidence rose. With only a couple names remaining, he was certain that he did fairly better than he gave himself credit for in the beginning. "Kisune Karnon with 12 points," was called out. 4th place wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastic either. Although for overall points and standing, he wouldn't fall too far behind. Then the messy punishment list was given and he knew it wasn't gonna be fun. After all, you can't win them all.

He was handed a sandwich filled with some pudding and gravy pie. Not the most appetizing thing he could eat. Then another one was slammed into his face. The smell was awkward and so was the texture. A weird mixture of chunks from the pie and odd sensation of creamy pudding with silky gravy just dripped down his face. Kisune remained a little emotionless as it hit him and dropped off his face. Although he took a punishment, it wasn't really too bad. Plus just his face was an easy cleanup.

After he wiped his face down, he took a reluctant bite of the sandwich before spitting out the concoction into a bin nearby. The taste was as weird as the smell and the texture was not something he wanted to have in his mouth again. He dumped the remainder of the sandwich into the bin and wiped his hands clear of the mess. The next round would surely be better than this one, however he wasn't sure what he should expect.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 07:02 AM   #189
Corleone91

As we finish up our quizzes and press submit, I am feeling pretty confident. I knew most of these but there were a handful that left me guessing. Hopefully it’s enough.

Griffin starts off by reading out the worst score and luckily I haven’t heard me name yet. My confidence level is growing and we finally get down to the top two with Ezeperalta and I. I shoot Ezeperalta a relatively smug look feeling really confident here. I am hopeful at this point to get out of this either with the win or relatively unscathed. After a really long drum roll, Griffin announces that I lost by two points and my head just drops.

As they start to announce the punishments, Griffin offers Ezeperalta a pint (which would’ve been fantastic, I’m a bit jealous) as well as an extra penalty gunge for her to use. I’m nervous and hoping that she remembers I chose to use my last punishment on others in the last game trying to mend the riff between us. I’m not overly optimistic as she considers her options.

Next Griffin announces my punishment. I am relatively optimistic after performing so well in the round. It can’t be too bad for finishing second... I was wrong. Immediately after Griffin finishes his sentence, I’m surrounded by multiple stagehands who lift up and pour a giant barrel of movie popcorn butter over me. While it helps to wipe off some of the mustard pie left from the last round, it utterly soaks my clothes down to the core leaving me feeling extremely slimy and greasy while staining my clothes yellow. My head just drops in disappointment only to then have another barrel poured over me with bits of popcorn sticking to my skin and clothes.

Three shows in and this has to be the messiest I’ve been. At this point this game is not treating me as well as the first two and I’m sitting in the middle of the pack. Maybe I can pull out some points in the last two rounds but at this point, if I can avoid last that might be a win.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 04:22 PM   #190
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As I start to take the quiz, it all seems relatively easy. I mean the answers are at the bottom of the form. Pretty simple I think as I finish with plenty of time, walking over to hand quiz, as the scores are read I am pretty confident and not surprised at all that my name hasn't been mentioned yet. When I hear that I scored a perfect score I snicker thinking that I should get some bonus points for being perfect. Really wanting to make up for losing last time the way that I did and narrowly losing the first time. I deserve way more than this show has given me.

I take my drink, sipping but not really a beer person as I grab the bucket of garlic mashed potatoes I know exactly where I am going as I walk right up to Corleone and set my beer down, still bitter that I lost the first time to him. I pull open the front of his shorts and underwear while looking into his eyes with my green slimed hair as I dump the mashed potatoes in and snicker a bit. I pause and turn back, dumping the beer over his head as well. Really enjoying that he wasn't smart enough to take this round.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 10:10 PM   #191
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default March Round 4

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for our holiday event." I say as we come back to commercial. "But first some housekeeping. It seems like some stagehand read the script wrong and gave one of our players the wrong punishment. For those who don't know, black pudding, also known as blood pudding, is a type of sausage (as it white pudding). And a pie sandwich is smashing two pies to the sides of your head "Sandwiching" it. So it you please stagehands...

Two of the stagehands come out with pie shells filled with ground up sausage and custard this time as they walk up to Kisune and smush each one into the sides of his head. A third is rubbed over his face before they walk away.

"Prefect! Now onto the event! It's a pub crawl, but instead of drinking the drinks from each bar, we're being safe and you'll be delivering it to our stage. That doesn't mean it won't be easy. The stage opens up to reveal another obstacle course. This one branches out in three directions each one leading to a "bar". Going down the right branch theres a bunch of slowly "dancing drunks" (spinning dummies) with buckets of beer colored slime topped with cream attached to their sides before it leads to a countertop with a leprechaun serving beer. The middle path is a clear cobblestone street leading to a wheeled cart with an awning over the front tended by a old lady with flute of fine. Just watch out for the rain in the forecast, with a bunch of blue filled balloons hanging from above. The third path is a clover field with toadstools, a small lake, and some meddlesome sprites leading to a grotto where a unicorn tends bar making cocktails.

"Our contestants will run to each bar staring at the right one, pick up two drinks, come back and deliver them to their space. They will repeat this for the middle, then left. Drinks will earn you points: Beer,75, Wine,100, and cocktails, 200 per drink. If you drop and spill your drink on the way back you will get 0 points for it and will still have to touch their spot before going to the next bar. This will also be a timed event to make sure you don't move too slowly you must get to the end for your drink to count. Also there is one four leaf clover in the bunch. If you bring it back it will earn you the right to remove two piece of clothing from a player and a 100 point bonus. If you bring a 3 point one, you will have to remove two pieces of clothing and earn a messy forfeit."

"Ready? On your mark, get set, ...

"

"Excuse me." A leprechaun tugs at my sleeve holding a mug of beer. "This is for Ezeperalta212 . The complements of the lady over there." he says pointing to Matildachi. He sets it on Ezeperalta212 square and leaves giving her 75 points.

"Well, what good luck for Ezeperalta212. Now if we don't have any more interruptions, GO!"

----
-The players take off and shove each other as head down the right path. With nothing in their hands no one has too much trouble avoid the dummies with Ruby one getting some slime on her eyes before clearing it off. As contestants start reaching the bar and grabbing their two beers. Brandon Corleone91, and Sam all make their way through the dummies with their beers in hand, Kisune Karnon stops and pulls out his gold coin.

“How many drinks can I buy with this?” The leprechaun takes the coins, gives it a sniff, and shoots Kisune a dirty look. 

“We don’t take money from thieves. You took a leprechaun’s gold. Even if he dropped it it was still his. Get out.” He pulls a lever and a downpour of mud covers Kisune splattering Jake and Wampup just slightly as he “throws you out”. Kisune runs back empty handed as Wampup, Imaginative name, and Jake take their beers and go back too.

-As Ruby, DJR86, and Ezeperalta212 grab their’s Ruby stops, seeing the gold piece on the table. 

“Do you take gold? How much does this get me?” With a shiver as her slime cover hands reaches in her diaper, she brings our the handful of gold she got. “It was even given to me, not taken.”

The leprechaun nods and scoops the gold behind the bar. “It’s worth 5 beers.”

“Deal”

He smiles a sly smile and quickly takes the extra mugs. As Ruby reaches out, he quickly pours all five in to an extra large mug, shoves its across, and shuts down the bar laughing. Ruby now realizing she got what she paid for, but not what she wanted, hefts the awkward mug and slowly starts to walk her way back.

Looking back the way she came, it looks like the other players all had a tricker time getting back as Imaginative was covered in slime and foam empty handed, Jake and Wampup each missing one drink and also a mess.

-By this time Brandon Corleone91, and Sam dropped off their beers and have all made it to the second bar taking their wine flutes. While they start making their way back across the cobble stone some of the “raindrops” are released splattering the ground. Seeing they are quite far ahead, Brandonlow and Corleone91 take their time avoiding the balloons. Sam in last place though thinks about that clover bonus and starts to pull ahead. As she avoid a balloon bursting right next to her, the surprise causes her to jump left and catch her foot on a stone and fall to the floor. Her drinks are spilled as she lands in a slime puddle.

-As DJ and Ezeperalta212 make their way back through the spinning dummies DJ knows that he’s only just behind Ezeperalta212 in points and second place, but that extra bonus beer is only widening the gap. Taking a page from her book he decides to toss his beer into her face and scoop some of the slime from one of the dummies to fill it back up. Not expecting the suds, Ezeperalta212 shoulder checks a dummy and drops a beer as it pours its “drink”down the front of her shirt like so many college parties. DJ attempt to refill his mug doesn’t go much better as he can’t match the spinning and ends up losing both his mugs.

-Wampup, Imaginative, Jake, and Kisune all get a very nice look at Sam’s cleavage as they race by trying to avoid the “rain”. Each one grabs their wine and starts to walk back. Kisune frustrated at not getting any beer, decides to help his luck and sticks his foot out as the group starts walking back. Jake too busy looking up get caught up falls forward crashing into Imaginative Name keeping one drink in hand as Imaginative falls into the same puddle Sam did dropping both glasses to cushion her fall into the slime. Wam pup managed to avoid the pile up, but saw the reason for the fall. Looking up he quickly nudges Kisune enough to move him to the left and get a direct hit on his head with a falling “raindrop”. Kisune now blinded by the slime, frustratingly drops a glass to clear his eyes knowing one is better than tripping on the stone or losing too much time.

-As Ruby sees time ticking down lower and lower, she gives up and drops the heavy mug knowing it would take too long to get thought the rest of the dummies without spilling it. As she gets to the street of the middle lane she see’s that some are already at the their bar.

-Brandonlow and Corleone91 both get up to the green decorated bar as the same time as Sam is only seconds behind.

“Here’s you unicorn tears.” The barkeep says sliding the drinks forward. “I made them myself. Good luck finding the clover.” They both take them and turn heading to their spots figuring it will be easier to look after they drop off their drinks. As they make their way back, a pixie flys by and coats Corleone91 face with a small does of confetti. Taking a breath it gets into his nose and as he sneezes he drops one drinks. Brandon manages to avoid the confetti, but trips on a drop and goes face first into the pond losing one drink. As he sets his last drink on his spot he told he’s done and to stay there. Corleone91 hears this and instead starts to look for the clover while holding his drink. Preoccupied with the hunt though, Sam see an oppertuinity and crashes into him knocking his last drink down also losing one her drinks. Corleone91 thinks about trying to knock her last drink away, but she goes to her spot and he know that if he gets the clover, he can pick her for the forfeit.

-DJ and Ezeperalta212 both don’t seem to be bothered by the slime falling, but Ezeperalta212 decides to get revenge and shove DJ in a puddle loseing both glasses.

-Wampup, Imaginative, Jake, and Kisune make it to the clover bar as they also look over the cover and at each other. Playing it safe, wampup runs home and avoids the pixies. Kisune seeing Jake and Imaginative coming for him manages to keep slipping away as Jake runs face first into a pixie and Imaginative ends up tripping on a log and face-planting into a toadstool cake both losing their drinks. As both start to spend their time looking for the 4 leaf clover, Kisune, ever smug, drinks one of his beverages in front of everyone in a show of superiority before starting to search keeping his other drink safe.

-Ruby makes her way to the wine bar and grabs her flutes as it closes up and she starts to run back seeing the clock getting under a minute. Knowing she needs the points she rushes, but remembering the lesson she learned in the first round and avoids wipeing out on the slime covered floor.

-DJ and Ezeperalta212 make it seeing most of the other players searching and some giving up and going to their spaces, each grab their drinks and start searching too. As Ezeperalta212 searches Dj takes this chance for revenge and smashes half of a “beehive” (bucket) on her head covering It in honey as she drops one of her drinks. She spins around wildly, knocking both of his drinks away as she gets the Bucket off her head.

-Ruby seeing the last fifteen seconds on the clock and everyone racing to the safety of their spots, runs to the unicorn bartender. Knowing she doesn’t have time to grab the drinks and keep them safe, she see a wooden four leaf clover hanging on the front of the bar and grabs its before racing home as she slides into her space just before time is up.

Whew what a lot to take in. Here's the score's:

Kisune Karnon, 1450. Ezeperalta212, 1325. Wampup, 1175. Brandonlow, 1025. Corleone91, 1000. DJR86, 825. Ruby, 700. Sam, 675. Imaginative name, 650. and Jake, 600

Ruby we've added you extra 100 points in for finding our clover. You also get to have any contestant to remove two pieces of clothing.

And our course Contestants please pick 3 numbers. (Do not pick other players numbers)

Audience: we need your help too. 3 different members please pick one number each. And this time remember try to pick all three. (shows clip the audience slime shower from last game)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 03-14-2021 at 06:44 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 03:59 AM   #192
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

From seeing from past episodes of the races I go at a steady pace from the beginning. Knowing that going to fast will land me into trouble I take my drinks and make my way back to the first 2 customers and successfully make it back with no issues.

As I get ready to set off for the 2nd path I see I have a nice lead built from a majority of the group and see that there is a storm coming and look out for the balloons and slime now on the cobble floor and make my way back carefully not to spill my drinks.

After making it through the first 2 paths I get ready to take on the 3rd path as my lead is still big. Thinking if I can get through this last path I can have time to look for the clover and not have to worry to much about the time. As I start to make my way thru the path I see Corleone91 get hit with confetti and I try to skirt away from the pixies that hit him and trip over a rock and lose one of my drinks as I fall into the pond of slime. Just as I get ready to get out I set my drink on the rock to start to get out to finish and start to look for the clover I am told I have just finished to race and to stay there. I then realize that I now can't look for the clover and take my time getting out of the slime pond and just wait for the rest of the group to finish before moving on any further.

My three numbers are 4, 40, and 52

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 09:16 AM   #193
bbwhore

Alright I here the rules for the next game and think alright this shouldn't be too terribly hard and I know I can not afford to mess up. Throughout the duration of the game i remain towards the head of the pack knowing i cant really afford to slow down much. I get the beers back with no trouble at all and take off for the wine flutes not really bothering to look for clovers much as i just need some points and dont want to make enemies though i am definitely scared someone could use one on me since i dont know if they would make me play naked which a lot of the boys would probably love to see. This next trip sees me lose my footing and tumble into a slime puddle as I lose my drinks too. The third round I'm still in third but brandon trips thankfully so I dont have to worry about him then I take a cheap shot at corleone accidentally spilling his drink and one of mine. I make it back with the last one towards the top of the pack hoping to land a lot of points and escape last place. I'm so glad corleone didnt find the clover though I am deathly afraid ruby might use the one she found on me and the fear of the possibility of being naked or even worse in a very humiliating outfit for the last round causes me to worry. Though it goes away a bit as I'm no longer in last place thank god for that!

For the next round I pick 8 26 and 96
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 11:15 AM   #194
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Its round 4, and i am happy i am still dressed, mostly, having only lost my shoes, I have bits of gravy soaked black pudding in my hair, but other than that i'm pretty clean, my blouse has even started drying and isn't as see-through as it has been previously.

I start this round nervously, no really sure what it is, is it just a race? not really sure of any tactics i should use. As i go through each stage, i seem to be neck and neck with Ezeperalta212, which is fun, she is right above me in the points so really want to beat her.

With all the gunge and slime being splashed around, after this round i am covered in gunk head to toe, and i am not really sure what any of it is, or if any of it is edible!

As i catch my breathe, I realise i have had a terrible round, i have slipped down to 6th, now closer to last place than first.

My three numbers will be 3, 44, 69. why not.
Old 03-11-2021, 12:53 PM   #195
Matildachi

Pops out of the audience in my usual tee & mini,,
glad to see my fav ezeperalta 212 is doing fine in 2nd

calls out 99, and goes to hide behind a pillar - all too conscious of what happened to us audience people last time

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay