Old 11-26-2020, 05:29 AM   #1
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Wetting Dare

Hopefully this is quite simple to follow. The dare is open to all genders, reports would be appreciated.

When you first feel the need to piss you must hold it for 45 mins and drink at least half a litre of additional fluid during that time. Once the 45 mins are up you must either speak in person or over the phone/video chat to someone else, a friend/family member whatever. During that conversation you must get them to say your name 4 times. You may not ask them directly to do this or tell them about the task in any way. The conversation must be no longer than 10 minutes.

If they don't say your name at all during the convo, then you must just continue to hold your piss until you wet yourself by accident.

If they say your name once, you will wet yourself deliberately, in full clothing, outside of the bathroom.

If they say your name twice, you will strip to your underwear and wet them deliberately outside of the bathroom.

If you get 3 name checks, you can stand in the shower/bath to wet yourself in your underwear.

If you get all 4 name checks you may use a toilet.

If anyone rumbles you in that you are deliberately trying to get the other party to say your name then you will post on this thread requesting a punishment.

Good luck!

Enjoy
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 05:59 AM   #2
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Bump......

Thought someone might have given this a go......
Old 12-01-2020, 08:47 PM   #3
Booblord421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Hopefully this is quite simple to follow. The dare is open to all genders, reports would be appreciated.

When you first feel the need to piss you must hold it for 45 mins and drink at least half a litre of additional fluid during that time. Once the 45 mins are up you must either speak in person or over the phone/video chat to someone else, a friend/family member whatever. During that conversation you must get them to say your name 4 times. You may not ask them directly to do this or tell them about the task in any way. The conversation must be no longer than 10 minutes.

If they don't say your name at all during the convo, then you must just continue to hold your piss until you wet yourself by accident.

If they say your name once, you will wet yourself deliberately, in full clothing, outside of the bathroom.

If they say your name twice, you will strip to your underwear and wet them deliberately outside of the bathroom.

If you get 3 name checks, you can stand in the shower/bath to wet yourself in your underwear.

If you get all 4 name checks you may use a toilet.

If anyone rumbles you in that you are deliberately trying to get the other party to say your name then you will post on this thread requesting a punishment.

Good luck!

Enjoy
I went pee pee in my underwear.

Limits: Peeing outside of my pants, poop, other people's pee, CBT, eating cum, posting pictures online
Booblord421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:34 AM   #4
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booblord421 View Post
I went pee pee in my underwear.
Better luck next time!
Old 12-12-2020, 01:16 PM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

Ha ha I have diapers on.
Oh no to much pee for the diaper to hold. My pants are wet.
Old 09-06-2021, 12:19 AM   #6
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

I guess this dare never really excited people but I'll give it one last bump to see if there are any new takers.

Advertisements
Kink Talk