Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-29-2020, 03:29 PM   #1
PissyMissy

Talking Potty Training For Little Babies

This dare is inspired by a few other potty training dares that I've seen on here, so I decided to make one myself.

Let me go over the rules first:

1. An accident is considered your pee soaking down to below your knees. A small wet patch or wet underwear is not considered an accident
2. Anytime you have an accident you can change right away. On a similar note make sure you wash yourself so that you don't get an infection
3. Anytime you have the specified amounts of accidents for a stage, you move down a stage. If you're on the first stage and you lose, you must ask me for a punishment
4. You don't have to go out in public because of the pandemic, but even if you do go out in public, you still need to follow the rules of any stage. If you are in public, you have double the amount of time to get to a bathroom

First things first, there has to be a reason why you need to be potty trained. We'll need for you to have an accident. First a nighttime one, then a daytime one.

Starting at 6 pm you can't go to the bathroom to pee. You can go to poop, but can't release any pee. Drink 1 cup of water an hour until 10. Drink 4 cups between 10 and 11 and go to sleep right after you finish the water. If you pee before you fall asleep, you must sleep in your mess as a punishment. If you don't end up wetting the bed, congratulations! You have a bladder of steel. Try again the next night but starting holding and drinking every hour at 5 instead of 6. You will still drink 4 cups at 10. Keep holding an hour earlier until you do wet the bed.

You wet the bed last night, and mommy and daddy are very angry at you. "Look at the mess you made! I thought you were a big kid!" They decide that, in the end, you do deserve a second chance, so you get off without being in trouble. "But if you wet your pants one more time, it's back to potty training for you."

Now for the daytime accident. I hope you emptied your bladder last night, because you can't pee until you wet yourself. Drink 2 cups of coffee, tea, or juice as a part of your breakfast, and drink a cup of water ever hour. The goal is the wet yourself before 3 pm, so you can get ready for your first night. If you don't wet yourself by 10 pm, which you really should have by then, you can pee and try again tomorrow, but drink a cup of water every 30 minutes.

"You did it again! You told us that you wouldn't have another accident." Mommy and daddy are very angry. "That's it, you're going back to diapers."

Now starts the first stage. Use a diaper anytime you have to pee. You can take it off to poop, but you can't let any pee out. For the next 48 hours you will use a diaper anytime you have to pee, and you can change it whenever. Drink a cup of water every hour. After the 48 hours, you passed stage one.

"That wasn't very fun, was it." Mommy and daddy decide that you can move on to pull ups. "You better not leak though."

Now starts stage two. For the next 24 hours, you'll use pull ups or some other thin diaper. Since your little baby bladder doesn't have the right holding muscles, making it to the toilet is going to be more difficult. You can't hold yourself using your hands or legs, and you can't go to the toilet until you've accidentally leaked a few drops into your pull up. Basically, you can't go until you're right on the verge of wetting yourself. You can't be waiting in the bathroom or in the hallway either, you should be in a completely different room when you start to leak. You also only have 1 minute to get to the bathroom before your little baby bladder muscles just can't hold it. After the minute passes, you must just let go. It doesn't even matter if you're right in front of the toilet, you have to just let go. To be more forgiving, your parents will allow you 3 accidents, and this stage lasts 72 hours. You still have to drink 1 cup of water every hour, but now you have to drink 2 cups right before you go to bed. You can't get up to go to the bathroom. I hope all those times almost peeing your pants haven't worn down your ability to hold it in your sleep. If you have more than 3 accidents, move down a stage. If you have 3 or less, move up a stage.

"You're getting much better at this, just a few more days and you'll be potty trained."

Welcome to the third stage. In this stage you will at all times wear 3 layers of underwear. This stage only lasts 24 hours. Drink 1 cup every 45 minutes now, and you can only have 1 accident. Play with the same rules as stage 2, with the whole not going to the bathroom until you're almost wetting, but you have 2 minutes to get there. If you have more than 1 accident, move back a stage. In prep for the final stage, drink 4 cups of water before you go to bed.

"I think you're ready for real underwear now."

If you wet the bed, you're already at a disadvantage. Drink 3 cups of coffee, juice, or tea when you wake up if you wet the bed, but if not you only drink 1 cup. You get 3 potty breaks the whole day. Drink 1 cup of water every 30 minutes, and you can't have any accidents. You still can't go to the bathroom until you almost wet yourself, but you have 3 minutes to get there.

You don't have to drink anything before you go to sleep, but you still can't get up to go to the bathroom. If you wake up with dry sheets, congratulations! You're potty trained! Your mommy and daddy are so proud, but you better not have anymore accidents, or else you'll have to go through this again.

PUNISHMENTS: The punishment policy is if you break a rule, pm me for a punishment.

Looking for good dares, pm me if any dares that involve wetting, messing, or diapers

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=391691
Try this dare if you're looking for a diaper challenge
PissyMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to PissyMissy for this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 04:11 PM   #2
Kinsir
Baby Member

Nice dare ^^
Allways love to see potty training dares.
Definetly not enough represented in abdl community.
Kinsir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom control, diaper, omorashi, pee, potty training