Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-23-2020, 12:41 PM   #1
Johnmachel1

Default House sittings gfs place

Hi I will be house sitting my gfs family’s house for the next two days and am looking for some good dates and ideas.
Johnmachel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 04:11 PM   #2
blackmamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnmachel1 View Post
Hi I will be house sitting my gfs family’s house for the next two days and am looking for some good dates and ideas.
This may be too late, but if the opportunity comes up again then here you go.

For this dare you will be edging, A LOT!

To start with, You will need to go to a room in the house. You must get naked whilst in this room. You cannot put your clothes back on until you complete the dare. Now edge as you are however you like, but make sure to stay in that room. Now go to every room in the house and edge. By every room, I mean every room. Bathrooms, bedrooms, living room, kitchen, garage, porch and if you're feeling risky, the back garden and the front garden/driveway if possible.

If you want to add extra fun to these edges you use this dice dare-

1) Curtains closed
2) Curtains open
3) Curtains open in front of window
4) Curtains and window open in front of window
5) Curtains open blindfolded in front of window
6) Curtains closed

You may also want to find a dice dare for extra things to do when you edge.

Once you have taken a tour of the house naked, you must edge three more times, but without using hands. You can either chose which rooms, or again use the dice dare below. If you don't have these rooms accessible, re-roll.

1) Porch/Drive
2) Kitchen
3) Living room
4) Bathroom
5) Bedroom
6) Garden

Now the next edge you may not be able to do depending on how up to date they are with their laundry. I want you to go into their washing and try to find two pairs of dirty pants. One of which you will put on and wear as you edge, The other will be in your mouth gagging you.

Now you have edged a lot, GREAT. You're not done yet!

You can skip this part if you're not into the idea of crossdressing. You need to Find your gf's most slutty outfit, Thong, Skirt, Crop top that kind of thing, and put it on. Now you must do any of the jobs around the house that you might have to complete such as watering plants, and make sure everywhere is nice and clean for when they come home.

Now you may once again edge, But you may not remove the outfit until you do so. Once you have, put everything back where it came from and return to your clothes. Put each item on one by one, edging in between each piece of clothing. Once you are fully dressed you may edge for the final time!

Now then, After all your hard work you must be ready to cum. you have three options.

Option one- Get naked again. Go to your gf's bedroom. If you're gonna cum you have to hump her pillow. Go as fast as you can. BUT! When you shoot your load, you may not clean it up. Nor can you flip the pillow. When they come home your girlfriend will see your cum puddle and know how much of a naughty boy you are.

Option two- If she has a porch, Get naked and go to the porch. If not you only have one option remaining. Now you're stood naked in her porch, You may grab your dick and start to wank. But be warned! Once you touch your dick, you cannot let go until you cum. You better pick the right moment or else someone will see you. When you do cum, You must cum all over a window, so that all the people outside can see you lick it back off. Thats right! You must eat all of your cum.

Options three- Finally you made it to the end. You must be relieved after all your hard work. And for this one all you have to do is reach into your pants, and jerk off. Make sure to cum inside your boxers. And thats it. Only joking! Go back to the first room again. You must get naked whilst in this room. You cannot put your clothes back on until you complete the dare. Now edge as you are however you like, but make sure to stay in that room. Now go to every room in the house and edge. By every room, I mean every room. Bathrooms, bedrooms, living room, kitchen, garage, porch and if you're feeling risky, the back garden and the front garden/driveway if possible.
Thats right. Repeat the whole thing again, and then you can cum in your boxers.

Enjoy!

Likes- Light pain, Toothpaste, Ice, Hidden public, edging

Dislikes- Cum eating, Piss, anal, Harsh pain

Limits- Friends and family, Messy, Shit, permanent, illegal

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
blackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, home alone, humiliation, sissy