Old 11-28-2020, 01:41 AM   #916
bee9
getDare Succubus

Very nice, but next time I suggest you to replace it with CumLube and wear stockings instead.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:52 PM   #917
ThatKinkyGuy

do the following steps:

1. Get in a public bus with a very short skirt and take your friend with you
2. Take off your panties
3. push panties in your pussy until you cant see it anymore
4. keep your legs spread as far as you dare for the hole dare
5. go the the middle exit door of the bus and stand in front of it (inside the bus while its driving) for 5 minutes
6. get back on your seat but on your knees so your ass and pussy is exposed for everybody outside of the bus (pussy towards window) while sucking your friends dick for 5 minutes
7. sit on your friends dick (panties still inside you) and ride it as good as possible and stay as hidden and silent as possible haha until he cums inside you
8. pull your panties out of your pussy and leave them in the bus
9. place a note next to that panties with a fake email you created (but you also should be able to read the incoming mails) and "mail me for fun ♥" and also a picture of yourself naked with face

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 02:05 PM   #918
ThatKinkyGuy

Another one for the bus but this time take aylin with you shes more mean i guess haha :P

Get in a bus in the evening/night and in the last row wearing only a long shirt. Sit down and undress. give aylin your shirt :P aylin now will go somewhere in the front of the bus leaving you naked in the last row. She will decide when you will get the clothes back and also before she leaves you alone the will tell you 3 tasks you have to fulfill before she even is allowed to give your shirt back. So if you fulfilled all 3 tasks she also could keep the shirt for like 30 minutes but if you need like 3 hours for those 3 tasks (which would be too much for one bus ride i guess) she cant give you the shirt earlier! :P

If the bus reaches the endstation before your 3 tasks are done you and aylin will leave the bus and wait for the next bus which brings you back home but aylin will leave your shirt in the bus so you have to stay the whole way and the whole time at the bus stop naked :P

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 06:37 AM   #919
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Dare from ThatKinkyGuy:
do the following steps:

1. Get in a public bus with a very short skirt and take your friend with you
So as you told me and my boyfriend got into a bus and sat in the last row which was empty. It was at 8pm and the bus wasnt empty at all but not full either ♥ There were like 15 people in the bus but most of them sitting in the front half of the bus ♥ actually two girls (about 18yo i guess) sat right in front of us (with their backs to us) *-*

2. Take off your panties
when we sat and the bus started driving again i quickly took off my panties ♥

3. push panties in your pussy until you cant see it anymore
pushing them inside me all the way also wasnt very hard because i was pretty sure nobody would even be able to notice that even when i was afraid of security cams inside the bus ♥

4. keep your legs spread as far as you dare for the hole dare
my bf wanted me to sit in the middle of the last row then and spread my legs there so everybody in the bus who would look back (and the driver in the mirror) would be able to see my stuffed pussy *-* I did so
and stayed there with legs spread as far as possible for like 2 minutes before i continued with step 5 ♥ in these 2 minutes one bus stop appeared and 1 guy got in the bus *-* i looked straight at him and kept my legs spread but he just looked around for a free seat and didnt even notive my bareness ;P

5. go the the middle exit door of the bus and stand in front of it (inside the bus while its driving) for 5 minutes
then i stood up and walked to the middle door and stayed there for about 5 minutes with legs not very spread because it would look weird, but definitely not closed either ♥ my skirt was very short but exactly long enough to cover my pussy *-* one wrong move and it would be exposed but since i just had to stand there nothing happened and even when some people left the bus on a bus stop nobody noticed anything ♥

6. get back on your seat but on your knees so your ass and pussy is exposed for everybody outside of the bus (pussy towards window) while sucking your friends dick for 5 minutes
back on my seat, but at the window now i kneeled on the seat, pressed my naked ass against the window so even my pussy touched it and started sucking off my bf ;P since i couldnt look outside if anybody was looking at my butt/pussy my bf did this for me and he said almost at every bus stop or red light at least one person saw me and also some of them took a pic *-* in these 5 minutes we passed 3 bus stops... on the first one nobody entered the bus, on the second one the girls in front of us left the bus and when they stood up they definitely noticed us and laughed instantly but left without saying a word *-* on the third bus stop a a older guy entered the bus which looked at my pussy from outside the bus before (my friend told me so) *-* he sat right next to us in the last row *-* since my bf had already told me that he saw me from the outside i thought he had to like the view, otherwise he wouldnt sit next to us *-* so i continued sucking for the last minute or so ♥

7. sit on your friends dick (panties still inside you) and ride it as good as possible and stay as hidden and silent as possible haha until he cums inside you
with our new spectator i jumped on my bfs dick and ride him as good as i could but it was hard to make him cum like that *-* staying silent, not moving too much and he couldnt even get his dick all the way inside me because the panties were stopping him haha *-* the old guy (like 50) watched all the time but didnt say a word at all *-* kinda scared me too but my bf was there which kept me feeling safe ♥ it took like 10 minutes until my bf finally came inside me ♥

8. pull your panties out of your pussy and leave them in the bus
when i got off my bfs dick much of his cum instantly dropped down back on his belly ♥ it was really hard for me to get those panties out again because my bf pushed them in pretty deep using his dick but after a few minutes of pushing my fingers inside my pussy i could finally grab them ♥ they were pretty pretty wet and after i used them to clean up the cum which wasnt still inside me they were even more sticky *-*

9. place a note next to that panties with a fake email you created (but you also should be able to read the incoming mails) and "mail me for fun ♥" and also a picture of yourself naked with face
i took the naked pic of me with face visible and "mail me for fun ♥" (in german) written on it together with my email (i didnt create a fake one ;P) and put it under the seat i was sitting on and placed the wet and sticky panties next to it ♥ when we wanted to leave the bus i asked the guy if he liked the show and he just said "yes it was great"(in german), so i smiled and we left ♥ i also could see him looking at the pic i placed under the seat when i was outside the bus but i didnt got an email from him yet haha ;P

i gotta say i really liked this dare it was public fun, but not cold because it was inside a bus and still pretty risky ♥ and one guy watching me all the time isnt a nightmare haha especially because he liked it ;P
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 12-28-2020, 07:10 AM   #920
Antek88

Basic level: ask your friend to get you 1 km from your home and leave you naked, then you need to come back home like that

Hard: make her handcuff you from the back so you cannot cover

Harder: additionally add the ring attached to the handcuff so that it will be harder for you to hide

The hardest:additionally tie your legs with short string so you need to walk reallllly sloooowly
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 03:34 PM   #921
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Will do all of the next 10 dare i promise (have to be within limits or ill skip them) ❤️

For every dare i chicken out to do you can give me a no limit (except online pics or online stuff) which aylin will force me to do ❤️
Old 01-06-2021, 03:34 PM   #922
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antek88 View Post
Basic level: ask your friend to get you 1 km from your home and leave you naked, then you need to come back home like that

Hard: make her handcuff you from the back so you cannot cover

Harder: additionally add the ring attached to the handcuff so that it will be harder for you to hide

The hardest:additionally tie your legs with short string so you need to walk reallllly sloooowly
Starting this dare now ❤️
Old 01-06-2021, 10:26 PM   #923
azzimia88

You look ballsy and you seem to like extremely risky stuff. I'll go heavy-handed:

- Write on the back of both thighs "fuck me"
- Go to a church that has a closed or semi-closed confessional wearing a short skirt, and take a cross and a rosary with you
- Choose a row in front of someone and kneel
- Remove your panties and stuff them inside your pussy
- Wrap the rosary around the cross and put it inside with your panties, letting the rosary stick out a bit
- Get up and go ask the priest to confess you
- Inside the confessional, while you keep talking to the priest, undress your bottom half completely and masturbate until you cum without being noticed
- Dress again and exit the confessional
- Knee on the same row as before and remove everything from your pussy
- Put the cross with the rosary inside your wet panties and leave everything next to where you kneeled, before going away

Optional rule: if you get caught by the priest, you'll have to tell him what you have inside your pussy and ask him to take it out

Alternative rule: if you got a friend that is as crazy as you are, take him/her with you and try to have them sneak in the confessional to give you head, instead of masturbating by yourself.

Really curious to see if you can actually pull this off
azzimia88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 05:33 AM   #924
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Magnet

Do this at night. This is what you will wear:
  1. Micro skirt
  2. Stiletto shoes
  3. No underwear, of any kind (panties, bra, stockings, etc)
  4. See through top
  5. A vibrating dildo and your self made wooden box
Hire an Ubber for a 10km ride. As soon as the driver gets to you, check him out. If it is a girl, try again until you get a male driver and his permission.

Once you get a male driver, undress nude as soon as you are with him, and you have obtained his permission by telling him why (you do not want to get him in trouble), get totally naked and travel all the way like that, having fun with the toys. Once you arrive at the destination, stop the car, turn its inner lights on, only then pay him (do this still naked), get back dressed, and leave the car.
PoisonedHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 06:57 AM   #925
Sinde

I hope this dare won’t be repeated but anyway.
Go to a clothes store and select any clothes you want (preferably dress) don’t take them yet, go to furthest changing room and get totally naked (preferably without closing changing room), now get dress you picked before and get back and try it on if you don’t like it take it off and put it where it was and choose another one and repeat until you find the one that fits you and you like it and if you want you can buy it. Of course when you find one you like put back on clothes that you came with. If you can write a report i’m curious how it went.
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 08:37 AM   #926
rhl
getDare Succubus

If you have a mall nearby that has those message chairs. Wear the shortest skirt you dare, no panties, now put in at least 1 dollar.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:34 AM   #927
bdsmlover24

There is a risky one :

You have to go do your week shopping (by that I mean not just one article, but one or two full bags) but you can wear only a shirt like a crop top (at least above your belly button) and a thong, nothing else !!

And if you dare you have a second twist : you should ask every people you met in the store (except child, but teens count) if they want to own you as a sexual toy for 12 hours. If they say yes you have to take their number and contact them later (one at a time) to set that up (you should invite them from 8pm to 8am for exemple, in your house, and wait for them completely tied).

Extreme mode : you only can leave the store when you find 5 "yes"

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:25 PM   #928
bdsmlover24

It's been some time you didn't do a good naked walk in town , so let's do this again

You should prepare the task before :

First choose a hidden place in the center of your town and hide some spare keys of your house there (must be impossible to find these by chance, so they are no stollen). It must be approximately 30min of walk away from your home (if your city isn't that big, choose a place in the nearest city).

Then leave another spare key to Aylin if you have it, or at least a key of your mailbox.

You are now ready for the date : Set you up like it is describe below, go out and put your house's key into your mailbox. The only way to get into your home again is to get the spare keys you hide before, so go for a walk in town !

For safety, if you cannot find your keys, you can go to Aylin and she can give you a key (of your hair, or of your mailbox where you put your keys). But I think she will force you to do something worst then the initial plans for that

Now's the time to choose your "clothes" :

You will wear only a bra, no other clothes, no panties and the highest heels you have. Then you will tie a vibro on your clit and put on a plug. Then you should write on yourself in big "fuck me free" in front, 'take pics" , and some others things like "cum slut", or "rape me". Put on heavy make up, add a collar and a gag.

Finally there a 3 twist in there :

You have to accept any invitation of any kind (sex, pics, ..) and you cannot talk because of the gag so just nodded with your head.

Your will stuck an phone (or something that can do the same) in your bra and set an alarm that rings 10-15s every 10 min.

Last but not least : You must cuff your hands behind your back !!

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 08:14 PM   #929
Antek88

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Starting this dare now ❤️
Waiting for the report
Old 01-08-2021, 04:15 AM   #930
Antek88

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Will do all of the next 10 dare i promise (have to be within limits or ill skip them) ❤️

For every dare i chicken out to do you can give me a no limit (except online pics or online stuff) which aylin will force me to do ❤️
Book a room in s crowd hotel, let ayliyn tie you spread Eagle in the room and leave the door open for 20 minutes. She will write the paper note on the door "free striptease". Ask her to put you vibrato in pussy so that you moan and people can hear it from corridor

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public