Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2020, 04:08 PM   #1
saturn.slut

Female Going on a hike - give me dares

In a few days, I'm going on a hike with a coworker, and pretty soon we're also gonna go on a bike ride.

I'm looking for dares that I can do while I go on the hike and the bike ride.

Please keep in mind that I will be with a coworker, so I can't do anything obvious that would compromise our work life.

Other than that, feel free to give me anything within my limits.

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:20 PM   #2
Hellrider7923

Drink a lot before your hike so that you have to pee during the hike. When you are desperate, hide behind some bushes/trees to pee, but don't remove your panties. Pee through them.

Limits: Crossdressing(except panties), something too public, cum eating, anal, pain, scat eating
Hellrider7923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:23 PM   #3
HappilySissy

How about you wear the medium buttplug for the hike and the large for the bike ride
HappilySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:24 PM   #4
HappilySissy

And if the one above feels to scandalous, maybe a good tweak would be to drink a bit and wear a diaper on the hike. And while you’re out, you at least have to piddle a little bit into your diapy
HappilySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 05:09 PM   #5
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

How about:

Hike
Pee a little bit every 15 minutes , just enough to keep panties damp. Periodically pretend you need to find a private place to pee, but instead use the time to edge yourself.

Any time you're walking in front of your co-worker, concentrate on how you walk sway your hips and try to make it as sexual as possible.

Pretend that you're way too hot and over heating from walking. Go on about it for a while. Finally pour water on yourself to cool down. Ensure your top will become suitable see-through.

Bike
Wear the shortest possible skirt and low cut top. Ensure you show a good amount of ass + cleavage when leaning over on bike

When going over any bump, lean forward so that the bike seat presses into your pussy/clit as much as possible.

Tie a small, discreet rope from the back of your panties to your bra strap. Ensure its tight enough that when you lean forward on bike it gives you a wedgie.

Any time you're stopped while riding. Stand ith the bike between your leg, lean back into the tip of the seat so it presses into anus as much as possible.

Do you want some more difficult/nasty ones?
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 12:10 AM   #6
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellrider7923 View Post
Drink a lot before your hike so that you have to pee during the hike. When you are desperate, hide behind some bushes/trees to pee, but don't remove your panties. Pee through them.
Sorry, but I'm not comfortable peeing outside/in the bushes and trees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilySissy View Post
How about you wear the medium buttplug for the hike and the large for the bike ride
Unfortunately, the large doesn't fit yet, but I will use the medium one on my hike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilySissy View Post
And if the one above feels to scandalous, maybe a good tweak would be to drink a bit and wear a diaper on the hike. And while you’re out, you at least have to piddle a little bit into your diapy
Would it be alright for me to wear a pull-up instead of a real diaper?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
How about:

Hike
Pee a little bit every 15 minutes , just enough to keep panties damp. Periodically pretend you need to find a private place to pee, but instead use the time to edge yourself.

Any time you're walking in front of your co-worker, concentrate on how you walk sway your hips and try to make it as sexual as possible.

Pretend that you're way too hot and over heating from walking. Go on about it for a while. Finally pour water on yourself to cool down. Ensure your top will become suitable see-through.
The edging is too risky, sorry. As far as the walking and hip swaying, I don't feel comfortable doing that because my coworker is in a relationship. I also can't do the water because it's really cold outside, and pouring water on myself would be freezing. Sorry. I open to hearing more ideas.
Quote:
Bike
Wear the shortest possible skirt and low cut top. Ensure you show a good amount of ass + cleavage when leaning over on bike

When going over any bump, lean forward so that the bike seat presses into your pussy/clit as much as possible.

Tie a small, discreet rope from the back of your panties to your bra strap. Ensure its tight enough that when you lean forward on bike it gives you a wedgie.

Any time you're stopped while riding. Stand ith the bike between your leg, lean back into the tip of the seat so it presses into anus as much as possible.

Do you want some more difficult/nasty ones?
As I said before, it's really cold, so the short skirt and low cut top would be too hard, sorry. I will do all the rest of these, though.

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

Old 12-01-2020, 02:12 AM   #7
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

For the walk you should put something inside of your pussy to feel the sensation also for something to add maybe put clothespins on your pussy lips if you think the pull up would hide them from view

Another idea would be to do jumping jacks or some other sort of exercise while also doing your hike just random maybe or every 15 minutes do 5 of whatever and just say it’s to keep the blood flowing more then just walking

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 02:48 AM   #8
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn.slut View Post
Sorry, but I'm not comfortable peeing outside/in the bushes and trees.

Unfortunately, the large doesn't fit yet, but I will use the medium one on my hike.

Would it be alright for me to wear a pull-up instead of a real diaper?

The edging is too risky, sorry. As far as the walking and hip swaying, I don't feel comfortable doing that because my coworker is in a relationship. I also can't do the water because it's really cold outside, and pouring water on myself would be freezing. Sorry. I open to hearing more ideas.

As I said before, it's really cold, so the short skirt and low cut top would be too hard, sorry. I will do all the rest of these, though.
Yeah I forget it's cold in most other places right now.

How about something more subtle then.

If you're out of sight of co-worker, wet your fingers, get them cold and rub your nipples to chill them.

While walking ahead of co worker try to constantly clench your ass on buttplug or to clench vagina (kegel exercise).

While walking behind co-worker periodically do some slutty things like trying to walk sexy, walk with mouth open and tongue out, pull up pants/pullup to give self wedgie, adjust buttplug.

Perhaps try hidden rope bondage under clothes.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:14 PM   #9
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
For the walk you should put something inside of your pussy to feel the sensation also for something to add maybe put clothespins on your pussy lips if you think the pull up would hide them from view

Another idea would be to do jumping jacks or some other sort of exercise while also doing your hike just random maybe or every 15 minutes do 5 of whatever and just say it’s to keep the blood flowing more then just walking
I'll do the walk with something in my pussy, but I think the clothespins will be to noticeable. I will also do the jumping jacks every 15 minutes. Thank you
Quote:
Yeah I forget it's cold in most other places right now.

How about something more subtle then.

If you're out of sight of co-worker, wet your fingers, get them cold and rub your nipples to chill them.

While walking ahead of co worker try to constantly clench your ass on buttplug or to clench vagina (kegel exercise).

While walking behind co-worker periodically do some slutty things like trying to walk sexy, walk with mouth open and tongue out, pull up pants/pullup to give self wedgie, adjust buttplug.

Perhaps try hidden rope bondage under clothes.
I will do all of these. Thank you

19F

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bike ride, coworker, dare me, hike, public