Vibrator 7 17.95%
Ben Wa Balls 9 23.08%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2020, 10:12 AM   #16
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default A little update

Hi! *blushes*
My morning and evening edges have been keeping my needy hole...well needy, and wet. But I haven’t had as much time to be around here as I kinda hoped. Soooooo I was thinking I would extend my denial until Dec 3rd (at least) to make up for it. I will for sure be around tomorrow and likely have the house to myself for a bit while I’m working. Plus I will have to go out to run some errands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Go a day without wearing any panties, that should be a nice reminder for you and keep you horny throughout the day
An update here. *BLUSHES* I was going out hiking yesterday with a friend and decided it would be a good time to go without my panties. Gosh. All day long the seam of my pants was rubbing against my needy clit. It was a really long, and exciting 25km *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Whenever possible during work you will sit with a pillow between your legs instead of sitting normally on a chair. Keep humping and rolling your hips slowly against it whenever you sit so your pussy and clit are in constant teasing by the pillow. At home one hour of the day you do that naked, 2 hours just with panties on. At work all time with as less on as possible. Every 30 min you will insert a finger or touch your pussy and add a note in an excel table how wet you are on a scale 1-10 and also another one how needy you are on a scale 1-10. Graphically display it just for fun in the evening. Try to keep yourself above 7 all time by adjusting speed and pressure of your grinding
I’ve been sitting with a pillow between my legs as much as possible today *blushes* gosh I am so needy. So wet. I did 2 hours of this this morning with just panties on and gosh it was so humiliating. I felt so so desperate and exposed and yet my hips just keep moving rubbing against the pillow that will never be enough sensation *blushes* not sure if I will do it naked because people are home :/

I have also been adding to my excel tables *BLUSHES* so humiliating

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Very well, then instead of listening to it you'll write it: “I’m so wet but not allowed to cum” on your left inner thigh and "DENIED SLUT" just above your left nipple.
I have written “I’m so wet but not allowed to cum” on my left inner thigh *BLUSHES* how true it is. And the “ denied slut above my left (hard) nipple

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
After your edge in the morning, put on a tack bra and get dressed. Have your breakfast in the communal room with the bra still on, and try not to show a reaction from all the pins pricking into you
Oh gosh *blushes*

I will do this tomorrow hopefully. That will be so so humiliating

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 10:31 AM   #17
FillMyDiaper

Dunno if it's something that could help you, but I discovered today this web and is really good :3

https://www.edgemeplease.com/

If you have spare time, give it a fast try ;3
FillMyDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FillMyDiaper for this post:
Old 11-30-2020, 11:25 AM   #18
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Let's add "Needy whore" on your tiny tit above your right nipple.

Still have some binder clips? If so let's put one on each nipple for five minutes.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 11:31 AM   #19
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Let's add "Needy whore" on your tiny tit above your right nipple.

Still have some binder clips? If so let's put one on each nipple for five minutes.
Oh gosh. *blushes* I have needy whore written above my right nipple *BLUSHES* and the really really pinchy binder clips attached to my nipples. Gosh I’m desperately squirming all over the pillow between my legs. Gosh. My panties are going to be soaked....not that they weren’t already quite damp

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 11-30-2020, 01:34 PM   #20
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

For tomorrow:
  1. In the morning before going out you will shave your pussy completely smooth.
  2. For your errands you will not wear a top, bra or panties, just a zip up hoodie and pants/jeans and your vibe on low as long as it lasts. If your driving any distance you will unzip the hoodie and spread it open.
  3. If anyplace you go has changing rooms that are open you will go in and strip naked and reply to this thread while you are naked.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:58 PM   #21
aloe
Distinguished Member

Oh gosh. *blushes* it looks like tomorrow is going to be an eventful day...what with the tack bra in the morning. Then I work for 5 hours. Then shaving *BLUSHES* before going to run my errand with pants and a jacket on *BLUSHES* with my vibe on. Thankfully I’m extra horny after today *blushes*

I have spent the afternoon still straddling a pillow. Most of it without panties because of a pm dare...and for the same reason my vibe was in my needy hole turned off for a bit.

Also I graphed my wetness and neediness *BLUSHES* so so humiliating. More or less it was a steady climb throughout the day. With a couple of dips *blushes*

Work is done for today and my roommates will be around all evening. But tomorrow I will be back around *blushes*

Old 11-30-2020, 02:25 PM   #22
lockeddoor83

This one should be fun

After you’ve read this - take your panties off and push them into your pussy. Leave a little bit poking out for safe removal later. Get ready for your run and off you go. It must be at least 20 mins long. When you come home you may play with your asshole only. Do not touch your clit.

Remove panties from your pussy and put them back on. Go about the rest of your day.

If you need to shower do...put on the used panties after.
X
lockeddoor83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 02:35 PM   #23
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
An update here. *BLUSHES* I was going out hiking yesterday with a friend and decided it would be a good time to go without my panties. Gosh. All day long the seam of my pants was rubbing against my needy clit. It was a really long, and exciting 25km *blushes*
Glad I could make you blush! Great job
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 05:26 PM   #24
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Modify the chair you work from. Ideally you'd add a suctioncup dildo to it, so that when you sit you're impaled on it, and it's inside you while you work. If that won't work then perhaps tape a vibrator to it so it's in contact with you when you sit. Leave it on low while you work.

I think you should also set a fair but strict time limit for any task you complete for work. If you finish early then you should reward yourself by edging for remaining time. If you go over then you should be punished. Apply a peg to each nipple and kneel in the corner for the amount of time you went over.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 06:14 AM   #25
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
After your edge in the morning, put on a tack bra and get dressed. Have your breakfast in the communal room with the bra still on, and try not to show a reaction from all the pins pricking into you
*BLUSHES* gosh. So I edged this morning, slipping my hand into my undies, finding my needy hole already wet and well....needy. While rubbing I was thinking about the tack bra, how it felt when I wore it before and the fact I was going to wear it right when I got up. *blushes* I ended up edging twice.

Then I got up snd got dressed. Fresh green undies, pants, a bra and a sweater. Then I slipped the tack inserts into my bra. Gosh. All the pokes on my tiny tits. They feel so mean but I could also already feel my needy hole growing more wet *BLUSHES*

Then I went downstairs to get breakfast. Gosh. Stairs in the tack bra is not super comfy. And I was so aware of the poking.there is a mirror at the bottom of the stairs and I saw my reflection.....gosh my tiny tits look so much bigger when I’m wearing the tack bra *BLUSHES*

I was so aware of them while making and eating breakfast and super lucky that no one else came down to eat. I just came back upstairs and have typed this up with the tack bra still on. My tiny tits are starting to protest. I’ll take it off once this is posted

A little aside....we got a bunch of snow, which means one of my housemates is working from home after all snd I won’t have the privacy I thought I would .

Possibly tomorrow though!

Old 12-01-2020, 06:31 AM   #26
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Wonderful report Aloe! The tack bra is doing wonders to kickstart your morning both wet and blushing

Since you don't have to much privacy, why don't you keep the tack inserts in sight of where you are working? That way you will get reminded of how your morning began today, and I'm sure that is enough to keep that blush on your gave and make those panties a slightly darker green.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 06:34 AM   #27
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Wonderful report Aloe! The tack bra is doing wonders to kickstart your morning both wet and blushing

Since you don't have to much privacy, why don't you keep the tack inserts in sight of where you are working? That way you will get reminded of how your morning began today, and I'm sure that is enough to keep that blush on your gave and make those panties a slightly darker green.
Oh gosh! *blushes*

Okay. The tack inserts are sitting on my desk slightly covered by a book *BLUSHES* panties a slightly darker green indeed

Old 12-01-2020, 07:26 AM   #28
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Still got the writings on from yesterday or did you wash them off?
Old 12-01-2020, 07:30 AM   #29
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Still got the writings on from yesterday or did you wash them off?
Oh um they came off in the shower last night

Old 12-01-2020, 07:38 AM   #30
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockeddoor83 View Post
This one should be fun

After you’ve read this - take your panties off and push them into your pussy. Leave a little bit poking out for safe removal later. Get ready for your run and off you go. It must be at least 20 mins long. When you come home you may play with your asshole only. Do not touch your clit.

Remove panties from your pussy and put them back on. Go about the rest of your day.

If you need to shower do...put on the used panties after.
X
Oh gosh *blushes* if I get out for a run in the snow today I’ll do this! If not I will follow it for my indoor workout. Putting them back on after I’m sure will feel super humiliating

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Modify the chair you work from. Ideally you'd add a suctioncup dildo to it, so that when you sit you're impaled on it, and it's inside you while you work. If that won't work then perhaps tape a vibrator to it so it's in contact with you when you sit. Leave it on low while you work.

I think you should also set a fair but strict time limit for any task you complete for work. If you finish early then you should reward yourself by edging for remaining time. If you go over then you should be punished. Apply a peg to each nipple and kneel in the corner for the amount of time you went over.

I don’t have a dildo....and because someone is here I don’t want to tape my vibe to my chair.... I instead slid my vibe down the front of my panties so it is resting against but not in my needy hole *blushes* it’s making me feel so much more needy especially when I keep looking at my tack inserts *BLUSHES*

Most of my work today isn’t stuff I can really set time limits for. But I will keep it in mind for the future

Advertisements
Kink Talk