Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #16
jman86

Its my favorite part of having a private office.

Read my story and let me know what you think! (rough sex, anal, forced sex)
jman86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:56 AM   #17
shypilot

Who has masterbated at work?
- Yes

Where were you? (toilets/your desk/managers office)
- Started at my desk (after everyone else had gone home - but still dressed) and finished in the toilets

What were you wearing? (skirt/trousers/totally nude)
- Shirt, tie and smart trousers.

Ever been caught playing at work?
- No
shypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:03 AM   #18
cjwill

Default Masterbating at work

Yes , I do it often. I have dared to do it. I have done it in my office, infront of business window, in the lobby. Alot of times totaly naked.
cjwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:50 AM   #19
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Was it just me who read the title of this thread in a TV advert voice?

Have you ever had an accident at work that wasn't your fault? Call "Injury Lawyers For You" now!

Anyway. Yes. Once.
:') Classic...

I never have, but I'm going to try it at school some time this year I love the idea ;D

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #20
Hornyguy

No, never at work. I always felt dirty (as in grimy) at work.

However, in college, I used to pull all-nighters studying and the best places to study were in the empty classrooms. And well, sometimes, I got bored and horny. The gym had classrooms on the second floor...so, a lot of times I would go up there after the gym closed around midnight. A few times, well after everybody had left, I would stroke it in the girls locker room. Thinking back, that was a pretty stupid thing to do, but I was curious. And yes, their locker rooms and showers are nicer than the boys locker room.
Hornyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:17 PM   #21
archie21
getDare Succubus

ah ha no........ now there's an idea okay I take this on board will have to do....!

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #22
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I have. A couple of times it was just in the restroom. Other times, I have actually been in my bosses office with them in there. Both Male and Female bosses. I have worn what I was wearing at the time with my cock out through the fly of my dress pants. Sometimes, I have stripped completly naked in front of my boss or bosses. I have never been caught. This is why you lock the doors to what ever room you are in at the time. I do what I had to do to get a raise, or to be promoted.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #23
Squishy

Send a message via MSN to Squishy

Who has masterbated at work? -> Me! hehe =)
Where were you? (toilets/your desk/managers office) -> I worked at a fast food place and in the back was the area where the crew members got changed into uniforms n stuff. I was in there with the door locked before my shift :3
What were you wearing? (skirt/trousers/totally nude) -> It was just before my shift and I was wearing a skimpy black dress my bf at the time was obsessed with. I got myself off in it so I could have clean work clothes xD
Ever been caught playing at work? -> I dont think I was ever noticed, though I did make a lil noise I think no-one was there. No-one ever said anything if they were suspicious?
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #24
sissytoyy

I have.
Usually in the bathroom, but I have done it at my desk too. The excitement..
What were you wearing? (skirt/trousers/totally nude)
I was fully dressed, with addition to having pair of white panties and casual stockings on me.
No.

I will do any dares PMed to me
sissytoyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #25
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Yes, i have masturbated at work. In my office. Door not locked, after hours, although there were others on the floor... i was video chatting with someone i had met online. We had been chatting for a few weeks, totally platonic, and then, it just happened, she asked if i have flashed, one thing led to another and before i knew it i pulled my cock through my suit pants and stroked it for her.... shot my wad before i could grab a nearby kleenx box, and had cum all over my keyboard ... probably the most daring thing i ever did that i wasn't even dared to do...

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:19 AM   #26
submissive_katie

Smile Yes, I have

Yes, I have masturbated couple of times at my workplace. And masturbated quite a few times at my high school.

Where were you?
I was dared to masturbate at my work desk. My desk covers my body when seated, so it was quite easy. At high school, I used to masturbate in the washroom.

What were you wearing? I was wearing a knee length skirt at work.

Ever been caught playing at work? Fortunately not ! Though I fantasize that would be quite embarrassing but hot
submissive_katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:47 AM   #27
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Masterbated at work

Yes I have. I have at my desk and in a conference room. Both times I had on a skirt and slipped off my panties. It is soooo erotic!
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #28
partymouse
getDare Sweetheart

--> I have several times

--> day job: in the toilets and a little at my desk. Its difficult cuz i am in a cubicle but its very quiet so I can't see or hear anyone sneaking up on me. at my desk i was fully dressed with just my cock out. in the toilets I had my pants down around my ankles (in a stall)
weekend job: toilets, office, stairway, coffee room - totally naked at least once in each of those places

--> never been caught fortunately. Don't plan to be.
pm "commando" and I will go without underwear for the next 4 hours
pm "elastic" and I will snap an elastic band against my balls 5 times
pm "jog" and I will go for a 5 km jog with my fly open, no underwear and elastic band tight around my balls
partymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #29
Fallout_212

Um, yes. I appear to have a problem. I usually masturbate at least once or twice at work in the bathroom.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:33 PM   #30
sexysluttykyla

Who has masterbated at work? yes and school
Where were you? (toilets/your desk/managers office)my desk
What were you wearing? (skirt/trousers/totally nude) work: just above the knee length skirt, sometimes with sometimes without a thong on. School: in a little schoolgirl skirt.
Ever been caught playing at work? yes by my office mate. she was so turned on she licked my hot wet pussy right under my skirt
Likes: masturbation, dressing sexy, dressing up (schoolgirl, maid, nurse,), being told what to do, what to wear, sexy skirts & panties, piercings, being a naughty little slave. peeing and sometimes even pooping my panties, getting pierced, tattooed, or branded, public masturbation, public sex, getting filled with baby batter

Dislikes: rude people, not having fun,

Limits: being bugged for pics. No Kik, & vomiting, cutting, diapers,
sexysluttykyla is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk