Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-11-2022, 01:31 PM   #1
Ash Willowthorn

Male 24/male/sissy seeks 30+/any sex/master in any place (long term)

24/male/sissy seeks 30+/any sex/master in any place (long term)

Growing up I’ve always been interested in girly things, which started out with going through my cousins clothes when they were outside, then i started sneaking home their dresses and make up. I would run home after school and wear my favorite outfit which was thigh high socks, a dress, with a bikini underneath, and I’d play with make up, and watching feminine videos. Then I started meeting new friends online who encouraged me to be more feminine. They convinced me to go out side in my dresses, and to be more girly by giving me advice like which girl clothes looked better, and how to take care of my clothes. How to think more fem and to push me more and more. However college started to take a lot of my time. Now I can’t help it but to get back into my old habits. I’m looking for a serious relationship to encourage me to be more and more feminine, maybe I can help in return. I’m willing to chat everyday. My limits are pee and poop, anything messy really because I like being girly and clean, I want something long term that Will last years to come. I’m a 6’0 male with and average/skinny build, from the US. Looking for anyone who has common interest.

Advertisements
Kink Talk