Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-09-2022, 09:13 PM   #1
Scartalaz

Male 24/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

24/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

About Me.

Hello! My name is Tyler! I am 24 years old, and I am a submissive! I apologize in advance if something doesn't make sense. I am very tired at the time of making this ad. However I didn't want to go to sleep without doing it. Let's see more about me. I am a bit of weeb. If you don't know what that means. I like anime and all things Japan. I love gaming it's what I spend most of my free time on. I work full time I still live at home! I will admit I am a little overweight, but not to much. I have just gotten quite lazy over the last few years. I'd like to start working out though! I do suffer from anxiety and depression as well. However I have made great strides in order to help myself with those issues. Oh yah! I also work full time at a warehouse. Yes I'm forklift certified. Yes I know you didn't ask, but its an older meme. I also like memes!

What type of Submissive am I?

Well here it goes lets lay it all out there. Over the past couple years I feel like I have grown more into the type of sub I want to be. I like being controlled. That is one thing I have really come to realize. I really enjoy not having any control. I do require a bit of effort. Sometimes it is harder to get me to do certain things. Really this only happens when I think it may be to risky. Either that or I am worrying unnecessarily. Therefore I do like being forced and pushed beyond my limits. I will go over some of my kinks below in detail to give you more of an idea.

Lack of Control - This could be anything from orgasm control. To clothing control. From what little experiences I've had with no control. I do know it felt amazing. I would really love to experience this feeling a lot more. Having to follow daily rules. Anything is possible. As long as it's not me controlling it!

Blackmail - This is something I have really wanted to do. However have been unable to successfully try yet. Whether it be not finding someone trusting. Not finding anyone who is interested. Either way I have really wanted to use it as a mechanism to force me outside of my comfort zone. A mechanism to push me to do things I may otherwise have to much anxiety doing. Therefore I'd like someone with a lot of experience here. Especially with the mental aspect that comes a long with it. Someone who can really use it to manipulate my psyche.

Exhibitionism - I have delved into this kink the most. I have not done much outside, or away from the grounds of my apartment. This is probably by far my biggest kink. I love the thrill that I could be caught. However it is also my most anxiety inducing kink. That's where the previously mentioned blackmail would come into play. I don't like anything social suicide. However the riskier the public task. The hornier for the task I get.

Humiliation/Degradation - I like all forms of humiliation. Whether it be inflicting punishments on me. Being made to wear revealing outfits. As mentioned before a lack of control. Name calling and or shaming. Being made to constantly feel like I am below you. Constantly belittled? Doesn't matter what it is. Humiliation is a huge fetish of mine. It is one I would absolutely love to explore more.

Those are just a few of my kinks. The list is quite long and it is definitely something I can list should we make contact. However a lot of those kinks not mentioned. Can also fit into those 4 base categories. I always use those 4 as a base. To sum things up. I really want to be made to serve. Humiliated, exposed, used for my masters pleasures. It's not so much about my pleasure as it is my masters amusement. Which will bring me into the next topic!

The Dynamic.

The dynamic I am looking for is hopefully one I would have little control or say. Whether it be where or when I do tasks. To what tasks I am supposed to do. You should be able to control most things when it comes to my life. As I am here to serve you. However this does not mean I will just follow you blindly like a robot. I'm looking for someone who will talk to me. Work with me. Ask me questions, encourage me to better myself. You're not only controlling things about my life. Forcing me to do kinky things. You are there to help me better myself mentally, and physically.

You would at least have a small interest in the 4 things I listed above. You won't judge a person as long as they serve you properly. I'm looking for a dominant who takes their role seriously. One who likes to have a hard lasting impact on their submissive. One who while its not my choice. Will give me enough attention to keep me interested long term. I don't want anything one sided. Ideally we would eventually become friends. Maybe even eventually playing games together. However that is not required. I only ask that you give me the time of day. Help me better myself, and make me satisfy your desires. While in the process making me feel full-filled

Misc. Details

Location: When it comes to location its not very important. After all it will be a fully online dynamic. The only ask I have is that your time-zone will somewhat line up with my own. I will do my best to make time for you as that's my role. However I work a physically demanding job. Therefore I do need to get a proper sleep on work nights. Therefore if you can be available during regular hours in PST. So for example something like EST works completely fine!

Limits: Generally my limits are normally the basic limits you would expect the average person to have. However a big one for me is that we need to respect each others lives. I've had it happen quite often where these dynamics will fall apart. The dominant will expect me to do things that are not possible during work hours. They will make me sacrifice to much of my sleep as well. Then they chalk it up to me not willing to follow through. That isn't the case I will respect your life. All I ask is that please do the same. I do expect some expectation of leeway. Especially being a submissive. However I do still need to live my life!

Contact: You can contact me on Kik which is Scartalaz. I am also available on Skype: [email protected]. I am also available by email. Which is the same as my Skype email. I do also use Discord. However as its my main form of communication for friendships. I'd like to keep that private till we develop a bit of trust. However if that is your main point of contact we can definitely work something out!

Closing Statement.

I feel like this ad sounds more like a rant then anything else. I was quite tired as stated before. I didn't have the time to structure it very well....However I tried to include as much information as I possibly could while still keeping it brief. I am someone who feels like you can find out so much more by actually talking to someone. Ad's and the like aren't and never will be my strong suit. However I really hope this catches the right persons eye. I would be extremely happy if my hunt for the perfect, harsh and stern. However still understanding master came to an end. If you read all this and you aren't interested. Still thank you! All feedback is appreciated. I am always wanting to get better. I really hope to hear from some of you soon. Thank you so much for reading through my ad. Happy Tuesday, I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.

Last edited by Scartalaz; 08-09-2022 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Forgot to ad signature.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Scartalaz for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk