Old 08-08-2022, 06:26 PM   #1
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

Male 28/male/sub seeks 18-24/any sex/dom in US

28/male/sub seeks 18-24/any sex/dom in US

Hello, my name is Bill and I am seeking a Dom or Domme. I would probably prefer a female, but am open to either.

I am 28 and from Pennsylvania in the USA. I am six foot tall with light brown hair and blue eyes. I am a little chubby but not really what I would call fat. I am intelligent, since I have a college degree and a law degree, As a result, I am looking to get settled and am looking for a serious dom/sub relationship.

I believe that trust is important. I should be able to trust you as the Dom, and you me. I want to get to know you, what you like what your interested in. Your kinks and hobbies. I will be willing to send pics and even videos, as well as preform on camera using Skype eventually.

I don’t like a pushy Dom, who demands complete obedience all at once, I just kind of disappear and refuse to participate. Start slow push me, ask me to do a little more each time and we will both be surprised what I will be willing to do.

I am living at home right now as I just graduated law school. I do not want to be exposed to my family or friends. I am working, working as a lawyer, so long hours. I will not do anything with family or friends, exposure, public and social suicide, pain, or bodily waste and fluids. I do eat my own cum, and may be willing to do waterplay eventually.

I like humiliation, being dominated, forced gay and bi, interested in sissyfication and feminization. I also enjoy denial, and being forced to repeat humiliating mantras. I am willing to explore other kinks. I have several toys including a chastity cage and pantie thongs.

If this ad interests you than you can get a hold of me through PM here or on my Kik. My Kik is billwig1, I now have telegram @billfag22

Advertisements
Kink Talk