Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-06-2022, 07:12 PM   #1
MLtext

Male 26/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place (serious online)

26/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place (serious online)

Hello submissive looking for a serious Master (“slave-aspirant”, I could say),
the last time I renewed my last add, I got a promising application, but sadly the schedule wasn't meant to work out, but I'm still curious to see what the wide world of the internet may have to offer for me, so I'll give it another shot. As I have outlined in the past and will outline below: I am picky. I don't need another slave, it's just a chance for one of you to maybe convince me.

I met my slave Y over a year ago, after a long struggle, but determined to find the right match for my expectations eventually. He was a reason for me to dive a little into pup play (mildly, and with me identifying as a human Master rather than a pup myself).
By now, we are very happy and committed with each other and I thought that my search had ended, regardless of my “policy” to take up to two boys at the same time.
But lately, I felt a growing interest in giving a second slave a chance to serve me, or rather us: If you apply, and I like you, you must convince and accept him as potential part of the arrangement (as your Beta, if you like to talk in Master/Alpha/Beta/Omega terms) – we haven't tried this together before and timing certainly is difficult to manage, so the kind of dynamic would have to be explored. Be sure that you are open to that before you contact me.

Too long; didn’t read (TL;DR)

Don’t be scared off by this long post or all those requirements, I’ll happily guide you once we establish contact, this is just a way for you to learn about my expectations, and it’s something you should at least read fully once.
You won’t be quizzed on it, but I think that this detailed text should give you a good impression on what to expect.

In short:
  • I mean the anonymous on my part, don’t expect to get more from me than text,
  • I am serious about a Master-slave arrangement, and I expect you to be that as well,
  • I am and will be picky, but if you reach out, you’ll get answers to all the questions you might have as well as a fair chance,
  • I already have a slave (Y.), he will be my priority if I have to choose, and he might be in charge of you as well, if we so decide.

What this all is about (the “Arrangement” I offer)

I am a German Master (so I can offer an arrangement in either English or German), called Master L. or Sir by his slaves.

I'm only offering an online-based arrangement for long term that is based on regular communication and sessions (including cam - I usually expect to see your face - and voice/talking on your end for adequate judgment of your behavior, inspection and control, none of which you should expect me to put off for weeks once we started), but you should expect that I don't show myself, use voice or share pictures of me with you.

The only thing you will likely ever get from me (as a matter of personal policy) are text-based responses in and outside of cam sessions, what makes this arrangement very one-sided.
If that doesn't work for you, that's only fair, I'm just not the right Master for your needs then.

As a Master, I think sexual aspects (I like chastity with or without cage, cum control/teasing, edging and milking most) are important, but for me control in general is more important, I consider a slave more as a project than a simple sex toy.
I like to get involved in the lives and decisions of my slaves. That doesn't need to be 24/7 or total power exchange – I like slaves who use their own minds as well and don't confuse their Master with a babysitter or daddy who makes every decision for them.

The slave should however be open to adapt at least his free time to his service as a slave and give up a considerable amount of freedom, share things about their personal life and live with my rules, orders and requests.

I also care for my slaves and lend an ear where needed and are willing to adjust the arrangement if circumstances change, as opposed to just dumping a slave after we established our arrangement.

I can't however be a Master to those who are deeply invested into Sissyfication/Cross Dressing, who are trans-male or looking for someone to jut bully or blackmail them. Furthermore, I’m also not interested in dirty or extreme play (like scat, blood, injuries, and other dubious practices).
I'm also not interested in slaves that start ghosting or leave after a short time: I'm serious about the arrangement I offer, and I expect the slave to be it as well.

I’m in my mid-20s and Y. is in his early 30s, and while I don’t want to set an upper age limit, but the range given is a clear preference. The lower age limit of course is at least 18, don’t even dare to contact me if you are younger (as always, there's a reason behind most of the warnings given, so yes, that has been tried, despite the clear preset of this offer)!
I don’t require previous experience, as long as the commitment is genuine, and my expectations are understood (if not, ask first!).

I'm based in Central Europe, but quite the night owl (at least as long as I can be – which is the foreseeable future), and it's possible that we can match a schedule even if you are from America (like Y., who’s based in US Central Time).
If however your main availability is between 05:00 and 18:00 Berlin time, that will be a difficult thing to achieve – don't hesitate to reach out however, maybe we can figure something out.

When and how to contact me

If you have questions to decide about applying, you are welcome to reach out. You are not my slave (and I am not your Master) just because we talk and get to know each other better first. Just don’t waste my time by simply not reading what I outlined in this detailed offer first.
Don't apply if you are just looking for some quick fun or a few sessions, please, we would both just waste our time in the application process then.
If you are unsure whether you should apply, feel free to ask any questions you might have, but be specific with it and give me some background on those questions, so that I can try to properly respond.

I'm ready to answer any questions that might concern a slave-aspirant to me, but I expect you to read this post carefully before and don't contact me to just say "Hi!".

A good application in my mind is an application that has effort in it, just like I took the time to write my expectations down for this thread.
even if you don't want to apply, but have initial questions first (which might be a good sign considering the demands I set out, but that's only my view): The first impression (in this case message) tells a lot about you and sticks. So please, if you really want this, you can do better than just a "Hi!" or "Heeeey, what's uppp!!!" kind of message.

If you want to submit your application right away, please include at least (the more I know from the start, the better I will be able to respond to you):
  • your name (at least your first name, not a fantasy name), date of birth (I will require proof of it early on) and your location (at least the timezone),
  • a bit about yourself and why you are interested in being my slave – including something about your kinks,
  • during which timeframes in Berlin time you are regularly available (use the 24h-format – for example 19:00 to 03:00 instead of 7pm to 3am – and check that you converted it into Berlin time),
  • if there are any limitations on times for cam sessions, for example because of roommates,
  • your schedule for the upcoming days (if there is any alteration to the basics),
  • a selfie (a clothed one, not a nude one to start with – I don't exclude anyone because he's not in perfect shape, so don't hesitate if you feel only muscular and athletic guys have a chance to find a Master - this however doesn't mean that appearance has no place in my decision making at all).

If you are not comfortable sharing a selfie in the first message already, you can say so and include a description of yourself instead. But be advised that I will request a picture at some point, and it will be one of the easy things I expect.

If it turns out that you are surprised what I am (not) offering or what I expect, it tells me that you didn't read and understood what I set out in this thread.
If you mention your "most important" kinks and none of those is control/power exchange, it tells me that you didn't take my offer serious. I'm open to consider anything you may propose that is within my limits and common sense, but our main interests should align, and I should be able to understand why of all Masters you can have online, I'm your choice. The better I understand what you expect, the better I can tell you if that's something that could work for me.

How I decide

I consider myself picky with applicants, not because I don't want them with me, but because it's important to match/"click" to make this work, especially considering that one requirement for me is Y’s approval of you.

From my previous experience: You shouldn't be committed to too many other things (like a relationship, a stressful job or an upcoming project) or live under circumstances that don't give you the ability to discuss NSFW topics with me regularly.
Nothing of this would be a no-go, it's just difficult to get something to work under these circumstances.

In-depth communication should be possible on your end more regularly than once or twice a week, and daily contact in some form should be the norm.
I understand of course that life can be difficult, but choosing a very busy period to get started with me isn't ideal. If something comes up when we have found our dynamic, I'll try to be flexible and supportive. At the same time, I must ask you to understand that there will be times when my priorities must be my own real life and/or Y.

Once, an applicant expected me to change my expectations for him because he would still be willing to play with me after noticing that I was searching for a slave a few months already. I was never so desperate that I would have taken anyone, and I certainly am not now. Any match I can make would be an addition to what I have with Y. already.
I won't change, but I also don't have unreasonable demands besides what I outlined in this post. Don't be shy to contact me and see if it fits or ask the questions you might have. I’m open to give you a fair chance.

Contact Details

You can reach me on Discord (CallMeLetterL#3504), Telegram (CallMeLetterL), or here via PN.

Note that any arrangement would likely be based on Discord (the main medium of communication Y and I use), so that’s definitely my preferred way to get in touch too. If you have questions before you want to apply, it’s perfectly fine, however, to stick to a PN or Telegram.
I have previously posted my Skype and Kik contacts here, but I don’t use them anymore. If you are really interested, using a way of communication your future Master prefers, should be an easy thing.

I’m looking forward to maybe get some interesting applications from submissive who are truly committed to live up to a serious arrangement (that’s who I call “slaves”).

Master L.
The following user says Thank You to MLtext for this post:
Old 08-07-2022, 03:28 AM   #2
Manarus
Distinguished Member

This is really an interesting ad and I was thinking about contacting you. However, it seems quite obvious that cam sessions are not a thing you would negotiate. In my opinion this is a pity. You state yourself, you'd prefer not to show yourself at all, so why should the other person not get the chance of anonymity as well?
I wish you luck in finding the right one, though!

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Old 08-08-2022, 05:10 AM   #3
MLtext

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
However, it seems quite obvious that cam sessions are not a thing you would negotiate. In my opinion this is a pity. You state yourself, you'd prefer not to show yourself at all, so why should the other person not get the chance of anonymity as well?
Hello and thank you for that question, which is an interesting one I already tried to answer in my post: In my mind, it's my privilege as the Master to stay in the shadow and not get involved, while the sub/slave doesn't have that right, but is required to offer himself fully for service to his Master. That's the one-sided nature I was pointing out.

I'm aware that that's something "big" to ask for, especially considering that an arrangement needs trust, but I'm trying to be very transparent about my expectations because I know that it's something very specific I'm looking for.

I hope that answers your question, even if it's not going to change how you are feeling about it?

Last edited by MLtext; 08-08-2022 at 02:10 PM.
The following user says Thank You to MLtext for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk