Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-08-2022, 09:59 PM   #1
HappilySissy

Female 28/trans-female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

28/trans-female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

Hiiiiiiiii, thanks for giving my ad a glance. My name is Lexi and I am a trans-woman with a history of being a sissy. Being a sissy turned out to be a bit more than just being a fetish for me, but now that I am sort of on the other side of that realization there are parts of submitting as a sissy that I miss. I am looking for someone to find a bit of that with. Being able to connect on a casual level is super important to me as well, so please bring your personality if you do choose to apply

About me:

I’m a 28 year old working professional in the Western US. I am a little more than 6 ft (1.85 m) and 170 pounds (78 kg). I live alone but have less privacy from neighbors than I’d like (particularly when it comes to sound). I am a homebody and proud but also keep it spicy with some cool hobbies. I get pretty passionate about stuff, especially if it’s sciency with a splash of physics. I can get pretty busy with work and a budding social life but my schedule is consistent and easy to plan around. Especially during this time of year.

I’m submissive, but I do have some switch-y tendencies and could switch for a Dom/me that also likes to submit once in a while. Throughout my life, I’ve either oscillated between having a Dom/me and a vanilla relationship or trying to manage them both awkwardly at the same time. Something any prospective Dom/me should know is that I intend to continue dating. That said, I’m not dating to monogamize; I’m dating to be a slut. An ethical slut, but still a slut. In my pre-transition life, these desires weren’t acted on but at this point in my feminization, it’s like I’ve come into a whole new world.

What I am looking for:

The main things I am looking for in a prospective Dom/me are earnestness and personality. I am looking for someone who fancies chatting regularly (with me at least!). Ideally, we would be able to communicate daily to some degree, but that's not a strict requirement. Timewise, I am free on weekends and evenings in general. Good communication and honesty are super important to me. I’m looking to communicate mostly over GD, discord, or email. Kik is okay too. But I’m flexible and can use almost any platform you're comfortable with (and is reasonably safe). Location isn’t too big a deal for me as long as our schedules can link up in some way. Some things that I envision doing with my Dom/me are play sessions; giving me tasks or short-term rules to follow that would make you happy; taking sexy photos for you to turn you on, and doing voice calls and movie dates. I want to be able to do voice calls with you and perhaps video as things get comfier. Depends on the situation; that’s my hope though.

Chastity: I love chastity. I do it a decent amount by myself but would love to relinquish the control of my locking and unlocking.
Anal: I really like anal but between my hormones not making me super horny and it being just me I don’t do it near as often as I like. When I do I am a bit of a size queen though.
Private humiliation: I used to be a much bigger fan of this than I am now but now its main allure is as an act of devotion.
Rules: Similar to above, rules are great, often relatively easy acts of devotion
Pleasing my Dom/me: That has always been one of the biggest components of my submitting. I just want to make you happy and horny, and not always in that order.
Being called a “good girl”: Pretty self explanatory; and along this line, I like being reminded about things I can be punished for/ reminded of the threat of punishment. It’s like a subtle signal to me that you are the one steering here.
French maid: I am a sucker for a lot of sexy or cute outfit themes but French Maids are easily my favorite. That and pinup styles from the ’50s. This is a kind of how I envision having a bit of photographic fun.
Polyamory: I am polyamorous and I want to explore and develop that part of me more.
Fucking machines: I have a cheap one that I use that’s great. Upgrade to come. Love when the fucking machine hits just right <3
Learning new things: “I drink and I know things.” Okay, I don’t really drink much, but I do like knowing things and I adapt that phrase regularly. Anyways, I place a high value on learning and personal growth/ development. Any ways to incorporate this into tasks, or what-have-you, would be welcomed.
Trying new things/ going to new places: I need to expand my horizons more. I like how I feel after doing such activities but am often too nervous or “broke” to do anything… I’d love to see that change. If only a bit.
Forced Exercise: I’m a lazy bitch. Cute, but lazy. Exercise could make me cuter

Dislikes:

Blowjobs/ deepthroating (but need to get better :/ )
Edging
Spankings
Orgasm Denial/ frequent cumming
Diapers
Piss

Limits:

tasks including my friends & family
tasks at work
anything illegal
face pictures or videos with face
public (within reason)
Social suicide
scat
blood/ knife play (or anything else that is pokey, shooty, or some other skin-puncturing adjective)
sounding
CBT (kind of)
Total control
Blackmail

I also have a good amount of toys, but I'd rather not list them. Mostly dildos, plugs, and a few chastity cages.

So yeah, that’s my ad. If you are interested, please send me a good PM explaining our compatibility/incompatibilities, a bit about you, and what you are looking for. Thanks for reading!
The following user says Thank You to HappilySissy for this post:
Old 08-08-2022, 02:37 AM   #2
HappilySissy

Still looking!

Thank you everyone who has sent me a message so far.

Advertisements
Kink Talk