Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-04-2022, 12:25 AM   #31
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?= yes

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?= confetti

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?= days

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?= yes

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?= wearing pantys n now i wear pantys 24/7

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?= omg yes

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?= drink from life like penis

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?= 6" heels

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.= yes id bet

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?= i am naked now

12. What percent dom/sub are you?= 100% sub

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?= spank me 50 times

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?=

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us = yes

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?= face sitteree
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 12:01 PM   #32
TigerRacer23

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? Yes

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? confetti

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? Permanently

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? choose my bedtime

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? if work wasn't a thing... yes

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? chastity and yes

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? probably not

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? eat from a dog bowl

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? fingerless mitts

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. risky, burl very likely

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? who said I'm ?not

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 99.8% sub. Still gotta be in charge at work

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? naughty corner

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? haven't had one yet

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us nope

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? neither, but if forced to choose... sit on my face already

Likes: chastity, bdsm, piss play (no drinking), bladder control, anal.

Limits: public, illegal, extreme pain, very messy, social suicide, family (or anything including other people IRL or their possessions).

Kik: TonyTiger2371
Telegram: TigerRacer23
Snapchat: slaveboi2386
Twitter: LockedBoi
TigerRacer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 04:11 PM   #33
gold_fish

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?
yes

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
confetti—glitter gets everywhere and lasts for days which is annoying

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
as much time as it takes to plan and carry out a trip to paris, which would be a while because i don't have enough money

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
i don't know

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?
no probably not

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?
definitely diapers

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
depends on the rules and guidelines

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
dog bowl

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
6 inch heels

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
no

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
i'm not naked because i'm not in my room. i could be naked if i went into my room

12. What percent dom/sub are you?
probably like 95% sub and 5% dom

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
definitely the spankings

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?
im not sure

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
no not that i can recall

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?
the facesitter

loves: diapers, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public

limits: food, messing, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: pussy pump, diapers/pullups, vibrators (wand and bullet), anal plugs, dildos (multiple sizes), abdl supplies (pacifier, bottle, sippy cup), tunnel pussy plug, pussy spreader clamp, nipple/clit pumps
gold_fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 09:13 PM   #34
striker101

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post

I'd consider it. It's a lot of money, and nobody is using my dick to get off anyway. Would almost certainly lead to a lot of SPH, which could be hot. Probably wouldn't in the end, but if I was in a particularly submissive state of mind maybe. There'd definitely be a lot of moments of regret.

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
Confetti. Glitter is a nightmare that does its damned best to never go away

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
Would have to save up money for the trip, have to be allowed through airport security with said chastity belt, and who knows what travel restrictions might be in place... Could be a really long time.

I don't know. Deciding that for someone wouldn't interest me much so I'd probably be pretty kind.

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? If I can call in sick and skip work, then yes I'd survive.

Hard to say what was first... jock/locker room stuff was early on, and yes it's still high ranked.

Depends a bit on who is offering, but probably not.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
I'll take drinking from a lifelike toy penis.

If there's a hot dominant guy helping me do what I can't without hands, then I lean towards the mitts. Otherwise, heels.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
No. Might be nice to win, but I can't afford to risk that.

I could be, but I'm really horny and want to enjoy that for awhile by denying/teasing myself.

0% Dom. Maybe 80-ish% sub, and 20-ish% neither.

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
Definitely would let a guy do the spanking, though either could be hot.

Had to put Icyhot on my dick/balls, and do pushups over a bowl of ice water.

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
I don't like being the boss, so no to that. Haven't been bossed around much in non sexual settings, but haven't gotten turned on by simply doing things to serve random men (letting a guy move ahead of me in a line, grab a guy a drink from the fridge, etc.). Depending on the circumstances, I think there'd be a very high chance that a man bossing me around in a non sexual setting would turn me on.

Not big on either, but probably be the one getting sat on.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 12:18 AM   #35
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

- can we do 500,000? While cock shrinking is kind of a kinky fantasy of me, I could say yes to the 100,000 if I am in the mood…

Glitter is great!

- I guess like forever or until my mistress decides to cut my sissy clit off

- Their bedtime. Whoever! But be aware I can be evil.

- Maybe if it’s warm? The problem is the temperature, not the fact that someone could see me…

- feminization

- I like what I am doing. Can we make it in the evening? How is the payment?

- drinking from that penis sounds like fun

Heels 👠

No.

It’s winter!

Sub.

- uh, naughty corner sounds interesting…

Oh damn, there were so many… Do a pole dance, I am the pole… have the pole…

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us. Yes, it happens if I really love the person and wanna do everything for her…

It depends on the person… if I like her I go with the facesittee, else I take the top place.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 03:34 AM   #36
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

Noooooo!

Confetti? Lol, I don't know.

Probably at least until covid travel restrictions are lifted, because I don't live in France.

Preferably a female member. Her bedtime, because I might not be able to fall asleep at a bedtime decided by someone else. How kind I would be, would depend on how well behaved she was

I would probably not die from it, so yes, I would survive. But let's hope it was two days, that I was already off work. My boss would probably not believe me, if I called him and said "I can't go to work today, because my clothes have disappeared!"

Various kinds of captivity, such as being tied up/tying someone up, kept locked in a cage etc. It's still highly ranked today.

No.

Drink.

Heels. And hope that nobody at work would notice. Colleague: "Hey mate, aren't you taller than usual?" Me: "Ehrm, no?" *Smiling innocently*

Not if I had to bet it all on one roll. If I could split it up in e.g. 10 rolls of 1,000 each, I would

I guess it's because I haven't taken off my clothes? I could easily have been naked now.

Perhaps 20/80 percent.

Spank. But after a few times, I might prefer the corner time instead

-

Usually not, but I remember being turned on from being bossed around once as a young teenager.

None of them, I think.

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 04:59 PM   #37
Brocci

Yes, probably

Confetti

Probably first day i would be free or dead because of fall, haha

In the first case, i would prefer random person every day. In second case I would be extremely selfish

Wouldn't have a choice I guess

Beeing trampled

Depends on a salary. It's not something that would turn me on but also it's not any kind of limit nor something extreme for me

B... b... both <innocent face>

Actually im using both, so not a big difference

nope

Yeah, i could

Does 200% sub, 110% dom fits as an answear?

yes

Transformation into a human pissuar with a lot of fun rules

I dont remember any situation like that

Facesittee :3

likes: pain, humiliation, feet, shoes, piss (in mouth), nipple torture, spit, forniphilia, socks, trampling
don't care: writing on body, light spanking
dislikes: cunt torture, spanking, anal things, semipublic

limits: scat, public, photos(!!!), family/friends involve (only if they will know).

PM dares => http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85114

User manual => https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95693

Female Slave Market

Kik - Brocci3
Brocci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 07:50 PM   #38
SapphireRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
Did a few of these a long time ago so I feel like its time for another

1. Prefer not to answer.
2. Magically poof out of thin air because I hate glitter.
3. Forever although that doesn't change much.
4. I would let someone choose my bedtime because choosing someone else's is too much pressure, but I don't know who I would let choose my bed time.
5. Since I'm not going anywhere for the next few days, sure.
6. my first fetish was submission and it's still my favorite.
7. no because I feel like that would lead to more dysphoria.
8. this one is difficult to answer because both sound like a lot of fun in different ways. If it's my own doing, then I'll go for the toy penis drink. if I'm being forced or someone is fixing it up for me, then I'd go for the dog food bowl. If I were allowed both at the same time, then I want both!
9. fingerless mitts because high heels give dysphoria.
10. no because I don't gamble.
11. I can only be naked inside my room because I live with family.
12. I forget what my bdsm test score was, but I prefer to be sub 100 percent of the time.
13. I would let someone spank me every time I cuss provided it's someone I'm already intimate with.
14. I'm not sure. I would like to say the last challenge in my blog.
15. yes, all the time. It's super awkward at work a coworkers in a stern voice told the dishes he was putting up on a shelf to freeze and my body automatically froze before I had realized he was talking to animate objects. He turned to me said go in the same voice and I walked away turned on.
16. Facesittee

Toys, likes, dislikes, and hard limits can be found here

Want to control or contact me outside of getdare? Click here.

I am unable to orgasm by my self.
Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.
SapphireRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 08:01 PM   #39
AngelofDarkness

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? Absolutely!

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Glitter

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? Probably forever, even if I could afford to go to Paris and retrieve it my fear of heights might stop me!

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? idk, most anyone I suppose. It might be helpful to have someone force a bedtime on me...

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? Yes, not comfortably but yes.

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? Pee holding, yes definitely, one of the highest!

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? Probably

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? May I do both?

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? Heels

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. Considering I basically have 0 savings left after covid...sure!

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? erm...I am naked right now!

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 95% sub, 5% dom in very specific circumstances

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? Sure, preferably the spanking but either works

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? being made to go outside naked while it was pouring down rain, put 3 dildos suction cupped to the side of my car, and go down the line fucking each and then cleaning each with my mouth...then I had to lay down and piss and shit just as I lay, then roll in it until covered in it and mud, then wait until the rain cleaned me off to go back inside.

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us Not really

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? facesittee

Kik: johnlockeangel

Ask for my online exposure links!

My NSFW Twitter: @chubbysubpet

Likes: Pet play, Anal/ATM, pain, exhibitionism, cbt, edging, pee play/drinking, feminization, pic exposure.

Limits:Family, extreme public, blood, illegal, shaving, non-consensual blackmail.

I have a butt plug, fox tail plug, thong, and chastity cage...willing to buy some things for dares.
AngelofDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 08:57 AM   #40
franck012

Nope

Confetti

Probably around 4 months

I would decide their bedtime and i'd set it at around 9 pm, just so it's slightly annoying.

I'm in quarantine ahah so yeah easily

I think it was anal, i was just trying to discover new sensations. I still like it very much.

Not my thing

I'd take the bowl

Mitts

Nah too risky abd everything is not about money

I hate to sleep naked

70% sub/30% dom

Of course, that would be exciting

None atm

Didn't happen

Facesittee! It's the best place to be

Likes: Anal, Orgasm control, Light pain, Edging, spit/drool. Humiliation, Probably a lot more but still exploring.

Limits: Friends/Family, Piss/Scat, Bathroom control, Extreme pain, Diapers, Crossdressing
franck012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 11:00 AM   #41
scrapper

no

Confetti

Guess at least for a couple of months before i climb up there just to be catched and arrested to have it on me for the rest my life

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?Oh sadly i dont know much ppl around here

yea

Nipple torture and orgasm denial

No i wouldnt fit in to that

dog bowl

heels

Yep, im a risk taker

I.. dont know.. but yes i could be naked all day

90-100% sub

no, i would be standing there all day

to answer 5 questions completly honest about my weaknesses in sex life. Those were abused.

Nah

Sit on me all day

Last Full Orgasm: 19.03.2024
Edges since: 26
Ruined Orgasms: 0
Full Orgasms: 0

KIK: pad77

Likes/Dislikes+: Tease and Denial ,Orgasm control, Orgasm denial, Bondage, light pain

Limits:, Public, Illegal, Piss, Poo
scrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 03:00 PM   #42
elsie98
Baby Member

probably!

confetti - glitter is craft herpes

i'd like to get someone else to decide that for me!

someone deciding my bedtime for me

i'm currently stopping with family so...not really!

bondage, and yes!

depends on salary! and not a 24/7 arrangement, but as a job, sure

dick-drinking!

6" heels

nope! kind of a coward

currently sat in the living room with family members, so no

almost 100% sub, would maybe dabble in domming in a relationship

spankings please! from any gender

n/a - new to getdare

does being asked to be a magician's assistant for a trick that needed me in handcuffs count? otherwise not that i remember

facesittee!

experimenting with: bladder control/omorashi, bodywriting, semi/hidden public (under clothes)
limits: diapers, scat, ass-to-mouth, ddlg/mdlg, public, face pics, long-term arrangements/online slavery

currently unavailable; not at home
kik on request, maybe
elsie98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 05:15 PM   #43
cumcannon

Erm I would have to consult my GF first. I think shed happily half her boob size but I quite like my dick!

Confetti, more excitement!

A long long time, i may try t clime the tower though, probably fail

Kevinkevk for starting this thread

Nope I have work the next two days!

Probably public/semi-public. Still a big fan but not as much as I was!

Depends who for, my girlfriend 100%

Dog bowl, no one says it has to be from the floor or even without cutlery

Mitts, I could still masturbate just fine!

I don't have much to my name yet so not much to lose, yes!"

Havent got round to it yet, but I could very easily

40/60

I dont swear much so yes

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=405702

Not really no

facesittee
Old 01-09-2022, 07:05 AM   #44
honey_98
getDare Devil

No, if you don’t have anything you can’t give half away

Confetti, glittet in the eye is to painful

Around 8 month… or more

Maybe someone who gives me a rule with bedtimes

Survive… yes but still not possible need to work

Bondage and yes

I don’t know tbh

Dog bowl

Heels… easier to explain and to live with

Hell no

I’m not naked, could be naked right now tho

I think 80-90% sub

Yes would let them spank me… maybe I can be nicer then

/

No

Facesitte

Make my 2024 kinky (you may add more if you want)

Love, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Wanna try

pm dares

https://teamup.com/ksyp4ex5mjmw6n75rd

My dirty code

If you dont reply… (harder) vulnerable till 14 August
honey_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 08:44 AM   #45
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? Uh yeah I think so thats a lot of money.

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Confetti glitter would be awful and be everywhere

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? Depends on if I get that 100,000 dollars XD If not it would be a few months as I would need to figure out work things and when I could go and all the travel stuff as well.

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? Oh Im not super close with anyone on GD... Hmm maybe Anonbee they always seem pretty nice and probably would let me get to bed early enough for work.

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? Nope I have work

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? Hmm probably rope/bondage and I would say so.

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? Depends on if I have to actually clean or if I can just pretend.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? Oh gods hmm the dog bowl I think maybe oh this one is hard

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? The mitts I would break a leg in the heels

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. Hmm probably not I don't really gamble

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? I have laundry going XD I probs could and then throw something on to get my clean stuff but its cold so nope

12. What percent dom/sub are you? I'm not sure probably at least 90% sub and maybe a little dom but I haven't really looked into be a dom

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? I'd rather be spanked but I don't know that I would like that very much XD I swear kinda a lot

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? I don't do dares

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us Not that I can think of. I don't think I've had someone tell me to do something that I've found attractive enough for it to happen

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? oh both scare me for different reasons... hmm maybe the facesittee

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk