Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2022, 01:29 AM   #1141
bdsmlover24

For social experiment there is the classic but efficient trail in forest. Choose a trail not too far from town (not your town maybe) but not too close and go there by the end of the afternoon so there are not much people passing (two per hour maybe) but there is still light. Walk a bit on the trail and choose a place for your experiment.

Here are some ideas for levels of difficulty but I think you SHOULD be blindfolded (and earmuffed ?) in all cases :

- Dressed with only a dress and no underwear, tied with handcuffs around a tree with your ass facing the trail. Attach a note in your back saying "fuck me hard". The tree should be at 2 meter of the trail

- Same as above but naked and the note is written on your back + "Love anal" on your ass. The tree can be at 3-4 meters from the trail

- Naked tied to a tree with your hands behind your back so your boobs are facing the trail with nipple clamps and gag. Writte on your boobs "Slap me, spank me, punch me", on your belly "I'm your toy : do anything you want" and "Fuck free" above your pussy. The tree should be at 1-2 meter from the trail, try to tie your legs spread apart with ropes tied to others trees

- Extrem :
Same as above but on the closiest tree possible and tie a the key of your handcuffs around you neck. Writte a message "these are the keys of my handcuffs, i beg you to take them with you when you go"
(decide before if Aylin has the double of the key ... or not)

- Extrem :
Lying on your back in the middle of the trail, your legs tied to your arms spreading up. add everything from the other levels that you can

In any case Aylin should be somewhere near just in case, and she can free you when she decided the level was long enough

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 03:42 AM   #1142
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Love your threats and great that you are back on this one!

As I know when we give you options you will go for the extreme one anyhow so I will just have one option for you

For this social experiment you need to wear panties, bra, shorts (with pockets), a blouse (with pockets) and high heels.

Now put the key of one of yours handcuffs in the pockets from your shorts with a time and location and the keys from another set of handcuffs in the pocket from your blouse with a paper with location and time. The key
Of the 3th cuff goes in the tampon pocket many panties of girls has. On the rest of your clothes you write the same location and time with a marker. All times and locations need to be the same.

Now go for a drive together with Aylin but when there is a red light you have to remove one item of clothing and give it away to the driver next to you waiting for the traffic lights.. do this until all your clothes are given away. After that drive straight to the location you put on your clothes. This should be a place outside where there is a bench or other place where you lie on your back with your hands cuffed behind your back or above your head and your feed cuffed so they are spread for easy acces (you should have easy acces to pussy and mouth).

When all the clothes are gone you have to drive straight to the location and go in your position (so better think good about the time you wrote on the clothes or you have to wait a long time). Now hope that the people who got your clothes find the note with the location and time and the key and that they show up. Put a box in front of you where stand, “hand in the key if you got one”.

During this time you have to wear: O ring on mouth, blindfold and headphones. On your forehead is written “free” and your cheeks “WHORE” With mouth used as an “O” and let a marker behind so people can write on you whatever they want. Also put a box of condoms close by.

* now as the person above came up with the idea of, maybe don’t have spare keys, I really like this idea, as if they don’t show up than you are stuck, and than you really have to hope that Aylin will find a way to free you. But as this is extremely risky I think there should be spare keys involved. But than Aylin should somehow place those keys somewhere safe where somebody who knows about your kink life can get to those keys but doesn’t know about the keys and this social experiment. So when there is no key, Aylin should call him and tell him where the keys are and to bring them as soon as possible to the location.. now let’s see if he has time and how long it takes until he is there!

Keep up the great work you are doing with your dares and threats!
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 02:14 AM   #1143
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Hey guy i know here are still a few good dares i plan to do in this threat, but this one again was very spontaneous ♥ It was 9am in the morning and we had a free day so we grabbed some stuff and drove to a forest ♥

It was like the hotel dare with increasing difficulty i did with aylin ♥ This time Aylin was again with me and we again wanted to do some kinky stuff and we made a increasing difficulty dare again, but in another place than a hotel ♥
We were in a forest ♥

there were a lot of wandering pathes but not directly next to a city (but still close to one) ♥ a bit deeper in the forest there was a small intersection where we stopped ♥ no people to see anywhere and we didnt meet any on our way the last 5 minutes from that point ♥

The dares with increasing difficulty:
1. naked (barefeet), gagged, hands tied behind back walking along the path (with aylin always behind me 10-20m so i seem more like on my own) until 1 stranger sees me
2. naked, gagged, blindfolded, airpods in ear, masturbating 2m next to the ground behind a bush but visible from the path slightly until 1 stranger sees me
3. naked, gagged, blindfolded, airpods in ear, tied to seperal trees or so to bring me in a good "laying on back, legs spread up in the air" pose ♥ "Fuck me and fill me with dirt" until 1 stranger sees me *-*
4. same as 3 but with aylin already playin with me when strangers come and leaving me alone with them then (until 1 stranger sees me)

The Plan was also a bit to push me into the limit of mine which is still the Intentionally letting strangers catch me *-* Also we really wanted to see if a stranger really put dirt in me haha ;P

Dare started:

Dare 1
It was easy, i just undressed, we put the clothes in a backpack which aylin had with her and gagged and cuffed me ♥ still nowhere anybody to see, but i still risky because i would walk UNTIL someone catches me which made me really nervous *-* I started walking ♥ After 1 minute of walking and still seeing nobody i started to get more nervous every second, because the path was getting bigger and we found a sign which said in 1km this path would lead to a small cafe in the forest up the hill *-* I soo hoped i wouldnt reach that but i probably would *-* i just kept walking but i slowed down a bit ♥ at 500m to the cafe there again was a sign showing the distance *-* it drove me crazy ♥ finally after another few minutes i saw the cafe in distance *-* it were like 200m slightly around a corner so i could see more of it the closer i came to it ♥ Actually i saw nobody standing in front or around the cafe ♥ when i walked past the cafe there was a sign on the door saying "closed" but light was turned on inside ♥ But still nobody saw me and i was on the path behind the cafe then where finally a car appeared *-* i was shocked that i would be seen like that, kinda alone in a forest *-* the car stopped and on its side was the name of the cafe so i guess he wanted to open it or so *-* so it was a quite old guy (about 50yo) and he asked me if i would need help *-* i couldnt talk so i could just shake my head *-* he checked my whole body again and then left ♥ a few meters later when he was gone aylin prepared me for dare 2

Dare 2
Right at the spot i stopped (so a path in the forest which obviously also cars use to reach the cafe *-*) and went behind a bush *-* Aylin untied me, but blindfolded me and put me airpods in my ears so i couldnt hear a thing *-* i was extremely nervous because i never could see anything *-* it was so scary but also so risky haha ;P we placed a hidden cam and aylin hid in distance too to spectate and watch out a bit ♥ i masturbated for like 10 minutes *-* i even came one time and aylin still didnt unblindfolded me or so so i guessed nobody saw me so far and just kept going ♥ i was cumming again.. ♥ After 15 minutes aylin freed me from my blindfold and airpods and told me if i wouldnt want to start dare 3 since i was already seen by a few people? *-* I was shocked hearing that and asked her shy "what do you mean by a few people?" *-* she wanted me to wait until i see the videos of it after we are finished *-* On the video i later saw that 3 cars passed (dont know if they saw me) and one old couple wandering noticed me and stopped next to me for a while *-* they watched like 2 minutes and filmed a few seconds too (or took seperal pics) *-* They left instantly when another car appeared and after that aylin freed me ♥

Dare 3
We walked a few meters (me naked) until we found a place which was good for tieing me in position and then we added the bodywriting ♥ I was laying there for a few minutes until i felt someone touching me (on the video i saw it was an old guy alone) *-* later he fingered me *-* when then another couple (about 20yo) appeared he quickly left ♥ THe couple made a few pics of me and while they were looking at me aylin walked to me too as if she was a stranger too *-* the couple looked what she did since she walked straight to me grabbing some dirt and pushing it in my pussy *-* the couple seemed to be shocked and just stared on my pussy *-* then they just left after taking another pic *-* aylin kept there playing with me until the next stranger appeared which was required for dare 4 *-* The whole time in that situation i obviously didnt know it was aylin *-* it drove me crazy thinking a stranger really just filled my pussy with dirt *-*

Dare 4
Aylin just kept playing with me and still didnt let me know it was her fingering my pussy and touching my boobs *-* When then really quickly the same guy appeared which drove to the cafe in dare 1 aylin seemed to be shocked (on the video visible for me again) *-* She just kept fingering me and when he arrived and was standing in front of us he seemed to be really angry *-* aylin immediately stopped and untied me ♥ I obviously instantly removed the gag and the blindfold as well as the airpods and was really embarrassed and shocked standing naked right in front of a stranger which just caught me *-* he said the people in the cafe told him we were here and we were way to public there and we cant do something like this there ... *-* he even said he would call the police if we wouldnt leave *-* aylin immediately said "oh sorry i just found her here ill leave now sorry bye" *-*so just me naked with the guy were left in that spot near a path *-* he waited a few seconds and after i could just stare at him afraid of consequenced he asked me "why dont you start dressing again?" *-* i looked around and remembered aylin had all of my clothes in the bag *-* I said that Aylin, the woman which was just here had the clothes in her bag and tried to cover myself a bit *-* he looked on the street where aylin was still walking in distance and then he said to me "she doesnt have a bag with her... leave now or ill call the cops!" *-* i was too afraid of consequences so i started walking away on the path where just a car passed *-* after like 20m i saw the bag laying next to the path on the ground *-* i grabbed it and ran into the forest to dress ♥ Aylin finally came back to me and we walked back to the car (dressed now) ♥ on our way back we passed the cafe again obviously but nobody looked at me in a weird was as if he/she would recognize me ♥

Almost gone wrong ooopsie ♥
dont wanna get caught by the cops again hehe ;P
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 08-10-2022, 07:21 AM   #1144
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Just a small report here as i think youd like to hear ♥

Yesterday evening i did a pizza dare (i actually did a lot of them already haha about 15-20 i guess) ♥ Mostly the delivery people are men and sometimes also women ♥ I first looked through the glass of my door and could just see that it was a girl, black hair, pretty small ♥ when i opened the door i saw that it was a very young and cute looking girl (about 20-22yo) *-* The problem was, when i saw her face i recognized her *-* it was the daughter of a friend of my aunt *-* Its been a very very long time (more than 10years), but as small childs we sometimes playes toghether on the playground or so, so even since she didnt look the same way as she looked as a child i still recognized her, which means she probably have recognized me too *-* I mean, she acted like shy and just gave me the pizza and took the money and left without any extra time or look *-* I was so shocked and i now will never know if she recognized me probably *-* it keeps me a bit nervous at the moment *-*

----------------------------------------------------------

Another topic:
Do you remember that i someday cleaned all the glasses of a sex shop in a quite big city + did kinky stuff in there? I plan on doing something in that sex shop again soon ;P The women which is leading the shop which allowed me doing my first dares texted me at whatsapp and asked if i would wanna have fun there again ♥ She didnt told me what she had in mind or so *-*

What do you think should i answer? ;P ♥
The following 6 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 08-10-2022, 12:41 PM   #1145
MySecretSide

Default Do the job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post

Another topic:
Do you remember that i someday cleaned all the glasses of a sex shop in a quite big city + did kinky stuff in there? I plan on doing something in that sex shop again soon ;P The women which is leading the shop which allowed me doing my first dares texted me at whatsapp and asked if i would wanna have fun there again ♥ She didnt told me what she had in mind or so *-*

Of course you should do more jobs for her. Just tell her that you would love to work there again and ask when you should come

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 01:16 AM   #1146
Nousername582

OFC you should do it again
Nousername582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 02:55 AM   #1147
dragoneau

Quote:

Another topic:

Well, ofc you should go. And do not ask what she has in mind before getting there

If you're ready to write a detailed report, you can ask me for a dare/task to do. Pictures are appreciated, but not mandatory. PM or Kik.

Interested only in female sub/slaves.

Kik: Dragoneau
Mention you're from GD if you contact me there
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dragoneau for this post:
Old 08-11-2022, 11:02 AM   #1148
Redfeild

Definitely reply to the sex shop owner. See what she has in mind. And let us know.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 11:46 AM   #1149
MySecretSide

Default Like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneau View Post
Well, ofc you should go. And do not ask what she has in mind before getting there
I like the idea to not ask before...

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 02:34 AM   #1150
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Another topic:

First of all, saying no to whatever she has in mind is obviously no option. And I just had another great idea - why don't you offer to model for her, present lingerie, toys...? Let her take some semi-professional shots, can be no-face, but to be used as advertisement in the shop, so that you'll be on display there.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 08-12-2022 at 02:47 AM.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Zeobit for this post:
Old 08-12-2022, 03:54 AM   #1151
bdsmlover24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneau View Post
As told before, I tink you can't refuse that ! More than that, you should tell her that you are happily ok to do Anything she wants you to do, to try or use anything she want, that you will obey any of her commands/orders and that you don't want to know what she will do in advance

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:15 AM   #1152
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

I just mailed her that id do it whatever it is, but wanna know what the task is before ♥

Just a small update for you ♥
The following 5 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 08-13-2022, 01:31 AM   #1153
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should both drive to a carwash with you naked in the car. Aylin should give you a shower at the carwash using the hose, lather and brush then you should orgasm while getting rinsed off!
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:
Old 08-22-2022, 02:46 PM   #1154
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Your dares and reports are always amazing!

Did the shop owner get back to you?

How far is the shop from your home, and what’s your working situation like? I’m wondering if there’s a way to add some consistency.. perhaps you work there one night a week, doing normal employee tasks… only you’ll be modeling the stores lingerie.

Thoughts?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 12:37 AM   #1155
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Your dares and reports are always amazing!

Did the shop owner get back to you?

How far is the shop from your home, and what’s your working situation like? I’m wondering if there’s a way to add some consistency.. perhaps you work there one night a week, doing normal employee tasks… only you’ll be modeling the stores lingerie.

Thoughts?
yes the shop owner answered we are talking about some details for when and where ♥ Will be in 1 or 2 weeks probably and in the sex shop again ♥

The shop is about 1h of driving away from my home ♥
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public