Old 08-01-2022, 01:19 PM   #1
wishofbeat

Default The Bar

C'mon, come inside this secluded empty place. With dim lights and slow music, far away from the party area.

You are the only one here, and there is a Well dressed barman cleaning a glass, is the perfect spot for lonely travelers and heatbroken souls

Sit down, ask for a drink and tell the barman how You ended here. Cry your Heart out and get back to the world, rejuvenate, ready to get back on your feets.

It's Sir to you

Im looking for a sub, check my ad
wishofbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 02:02 PM   #2
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hi there! This is an excellent place to rest after a long day. You mind pouring me a Laphroaig? When is the music gonna play?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 03:15 PM   #3
wishofbeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Hi there! This is an excellent place to rest after a long day. You mind pouring me a Laphroaig? When is the music gonna play?
"Laphroaig? Has been a while since someone asked for something like that."

Is not a common stuff to ask.

The barman get behind the bar, and brings a bottle of Laphroaig, pours a serving of the wisky in a glass, no ice, and hands You over a jug of water. His look is expectant

It's Sir to you

Im looking for a sub, check my ad
wishofbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 02:51 PM   #4
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishofbeat View Post
"Laphroaig? Has been a while since someone asked for something like that."

Is not a common stuff to ask.

The barman get behind the bar, and brings a bottle of Laphroaig, pours a serving of the wisky in a glass, no ice, and hands You over a jug of water. His look is expectant
Ah, such a wonderful drink to revive the spirits! What a taste!
Manarus starts to sip the Whiskey, enjoying the taste, then downs it.

Please, may I have another one of this magic potion? By the way, not much is going on here, at this time? How is business going?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 08-11-2022, 12:13 PM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Ahhh, that was a joyful break! What a nice location. A bit boresome, though, and not much going on. It's maybe just the wrong time I am visiting this pub. Also the bar keeper became a bit wordless lately. So I am rummaging around for my wallet to pay the two drinks. Oh no! I forgot my wallet. What an idiot I am... I'll have to get going and to fetch it from where I left it lying around.
"Hey, bar keeper. I forgot my wallet. Could you put the drinks on the slate, please? I'll pay you next time."

Advertisements
Kink Talk