Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-10-2022, 12:56 AM   #1
Nickdee616
Baby Member

Male 34/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

34/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Hi all,

My name is Nick and i am new to kinktalk. I joined up as i am looking for an online female sub of any age above 18.

So a little about me, I have been dominant and active in the life style since my late teens, both in real life and online. Over that time I have had a number of online subs and real life experiences. For the last 10 years i was married, however this has recently ended. During our marriage she was my full time submissive and where we experemented and tried a number of different kinks. These kinks vaired from bondage, fisitng, humiliation, breath play, control, rape play, torture and so much more.

Now that the marraige is over I am looking to start again slow, as i am not ready for real life meets just yet. I am looking for a female above 18, who is interested in chating and growing a connection. I am not lokimg for anyome just wantimg some quick fun as would like someome serious.

In regards to myself, I am around 190lbs, 6ft 3inch, heavily tattooed with a number of piercings. I am very laid back and enjoy music, gaming and cooking.

I am looking for someone who i can build a conmection with and not only play with, but also can have a chat and laugh with.
In terms of kink, I am lookomg for someone who is honest and open, evertything else we can chat through an make sure it rught for both of us before taking thjngs further.

So if you are interested drop me a pm on here, telling me a littte about yourself. To start with my maim method of contact would be kik, so if you have kik include your user name and i will add you.

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefuly hear from you soon.

Nick
Old 08-10-2022, 08:11 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Hey, you might want to edit your post as this is getDare, not kinktalk. Also it looks like your n key is an m. Not sure if you noticed. Good luck in your search.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Advertisements
Kink Talk