Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-10-2022, 01:42 PM   #1
Aliciarea21

Female 22/female/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

22/female/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Hello,

What I am looking for
I知 looking for a female sub that is willing to serve. I do not care about how much experience you have, you can be a beginner or have been a sub for years. I知 okay with with whatever experience you do have. I知 not looking for a 24/7 sub, I want a sub that is a little more laid back and does not need constant attention. I will be giving you daily tasks or weekly tasks depending how much time you can spare during your week. I will be able to talk everyday though and at least check up on you. I also like my subs to be able to send pictures and videos. If you are not able to do those things we will probably not work out.

I知 into a lot of things and like to explore new things. My likes are nipple play, clit play, bondage, humiliation, degrading, love edging, ruined orgasms, also have a bit of a panty fetish, exposer and a lot more. I知 also willing to try your likes with you to! I知 open to a lot of things.

If you have made it this far and you are still interested and can fit the criteria please feel free to pm me or Kik me at alica9876. Looking forward to hearing from some obedient and will females!

Love Alicia!

Advertisements
Kink Talk