Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-09-2022, 12:45 PM   #1
Chlorine

Talking Embarrassing Questions for Sissies

Hey sissies,

I've got some fun questions for you, because I'm bored and find sissies funny (sometimes). Answer in as much detail as your pathetic selves can muster!

1. A kind benefactor has offered you an unlimited budget for a whole sissy outfit of your choice. The twist is that you will not be purchasing the outfit, they will be and the only way you can express your choice is by describing your dream outfit in as much detail as possible. Describe it.

2. Think about the last woman that you had sex with... (virgins, the last woman who you thought about while masturbating). Let's say they found out about your sissy ways. What do you fantasise about happening between the two of you?

3. The above question, but this time - what do you think would actually happen?

4. What female name would you give yourself? Why do you think that name suits you?

5. What is your favourite Taylor Swift album?

Chloe, 18/F/UK
11-0 (unbeaten) in BvG
Wearing (not using) diapers until 30/08
Kik:
ChlorineGD (don't be offended if I don't respond)

Like: Games, Bets, Gambling, Humiliation, Piss, Petplay, Diapers, Semi-Public, Pain, Denial, Anal, Insults

Limits: Messy, Exposure, Pics/Vid, Full Public
Chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 03:05 AM   #2
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

Hey sissies,

I've got some fun questions for you, because I'm bored and find sissies funny (sometimes). Answer in as much detail as your pathetic selves can muster!

1. A kind benefactor has offered you an unlimited budget for a whole sissy outfit of your choice. The twist is that you will not be purchasing the outfit, they will be and the only way you can express your choice is by describing your dream outfit in as much detail as possible. Describe it.
most of the outfits i want i already have but if someone would pay for me id go with a perfectly fitting chastity cage, satin red thong with frills with bra, prostetic boobs, a black leather skirt that almost covers my ass, a black leather corset, a leather collar with sissy on it hold ups and black stiletto high heels with small openings on the side

2. Think about the last woman that you had sex with... (virgins, the last woman who you thought about while masturbating). Let's say they found out about your sissy ways. What do you fantasise about happening between the two of you?
hehe well thats my gf and she knows about it and yes we do what i like sometimes im even locked in chastity for her at the moment and im hoping she will fuck me with a strapon tonight while dressed in my sissy clothes and then she keeps me locked even after fucking me

i think she will be to tired and ill have to please myself while still locked or she does fuck me and lets me out to cum

4. What female name would you give yourself? Why do you think that name suits you?
iv been given a sissy name a long time ago since my name is tom he called me tania

i dont listen to her i did put on her songs now to see what could be fun but its not really my kind of music

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 03:17 AM   #3
beof95
Distinguished Member

Pink sexy French maid outfit with a short but wide skirt with many layers and lots of frills. A white frilly bra, white frilly see-through panties, white garter belt with white stockings. Pink 9 inch high heels that are locked with pink heart pad locks. white frilly gloves and a silver tiara.

She turns me into her sissy cuckold maid slave.

She would freak out, laugh, scream and then just leave degusted.

Thinkerbell. Don't know, I just always liked it.

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 01:16 PM   #4
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Hey sissies,

I would describe it as a chequered squirt that was just long enough to cover my cock, long white socks of Lacey socks held up by straps, a crutch less one piece underwear to go underneath (white or red), top half a white shirt that was tied up to show my stomach and to finish it off red lipstick

I wish she would dress me up and fuck my holes like a sissy

She wouldn’t do anything

Alexa because Alexa does what she is told

All of them

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 03:29 PM   #5
MissyK

I can't answer it for myself, but I'd love to see more answers so bump!
Old 07-09-2023, 09:22 AM   #6
chiefsfan

1. A white blouse with a black mini skirt. Underneath I would want a black lace corset with a matching thong garter belt and stockings.

2. She knows about it and I fantasize about serving her all dressed up 24/7 while she fucks who she wants.

3. Nothing happens. I dress up occasionally and she plays along

4. I don’t know. I’ve thought about it but never settled on one

5. Reputation or 1989

My sissy clothes

Likes/Limits/Dislikes

My sissy clothes

My Toy Album

PM Dares

DM me for my kik
chiefsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to chiefsfan for this post:

Advertisements