Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-11-2022, 07:29 PM   #46
Kah
Account Banned

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? I don't even know if that's possible for me, I'm as flat as week old coke. If I said yes I'd probably end up with inverted boobies

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Do you have any idea how hard it is to clean glitter? It's an absolute nightmare. So obviously I would choose that to annoy people who wrong me

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? With my financial situation, I'd consider my vagina a long distance pen pal

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? I always see Bandana posting a lot, he seems to understand how to be harsh but fair

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? Depends if I still have to go to work. If I have to go to work, then no, I couldn't. If I was allowed to stay home then yes this would be very easy

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? The first thing I tried I think was age play. I still consider it to be one of my favourites

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? Yes.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? I eat from a dog bowl most days anyway

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? I'm 5'9. But me in 6 inch heels and I'd break my neck. Give me the mitts please

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. I would absolutely do that, but I preface this by saying I am not a smart person

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? I am naked right now

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 15% Dom 85% Sub

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?Put me in that fucking bastard corner you shit eating fuck

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? I honestly cannot think of one right now

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us I like being bossed around, any time this happens I get turned on

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? Facesittee

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 08:48 PM   #47
TrashedPuma

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?
Absolutely not.

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
Confetti, I still have glitter around my room from years ago and its maddening. Plus confetti is fun!

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
It'd be a few days before but I'd get the flight to paris before so I dont wait frustrated in a plane.

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
I'd decide their bedtime, I like staying as late as I can. Would be kind unless they had a goal then I'd be more strict to get them there.

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?
I could live but my self esteem would die. Probably would lock myself inside instead to avoid it.

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?
My foot fetish, technically it's lower now but only because I have an even bigger paw fetish.

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
Nope, my masculinity is too fragile haha.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
Dog Bowl! Dog Bowl! Dog Bowl!

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
Fingerless mitts.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
Nope, wouldn't bet a thing.

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
I am naked right now.

12. What percent dom/sub are you?
90% Sub 10% Dom

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
Sure, I cant get myself to stop cursing no matter how much I try to discipline myself anyhow.

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?
Probably being forced to say everything as an innuendo for a day. If they didn't, They'd have to count all the times they failed and get that number of spanks accordingly.

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
Nope, I get too nervous haha.

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee
Facesitee please.
TrashedPuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 03:45 AM   #48
fyk
Distinguished Member

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? no

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? glitter

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? 1h

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? no one

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? yes

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?bdsm. yes but with other ones

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? no

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? drink

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? mitts

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. no

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? no, because i'm at work

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 50%

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? spank

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? I always try to be creative when it involves hidden public

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us No

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? facesittee
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 04:55 AM   #49
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Yep, absolutely.

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?

Glitter

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?

At least a few months

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?

Fieldman, for my bedtime. A random person. For their bedtime, I would be somewhat kind with a 10 o'clock bedtime.

Nope, have to work.

I think it was either spanking or pet play. Spanking ibuse as a punishment and pet play I don't really like anymore.

No I hate cleaning.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?

Eat from a dog bowl, it's just a deep bowl.

Heels, I'm pretty good with high heels.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.

Nope

Cause I'm diapered. I guess but it would be uncomfortable

No clue

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?

I suppose spanking, cause it would be over quicker but the naughty corned would hurt less.

I genuinely don't remember.

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us

Nope.

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?

Face sitter.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 09:44 AM   #50
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? Moobs in half sure lol but yeah either way

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Glitter

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? Probably a long time if not forever

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? Not sure who I would let pick I work 3rd shift so no bed time

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? Next week maybe since I won't have to work

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? Body transformation I think or catsuits and yes both high still

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? I wish but not practical for me right now

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? Toy penis

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? Heels

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. Sure

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? I am naked right now

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 15% dom 85% sub

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? 50x but my ass would not survive

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? Not really sure I haven't gotten or given any

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us Not that I can remember

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? facesittee

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 08:59 AM   #51
Lucy_nyan

yeah less backhurt

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? glitter idk why

probably a week knowing they have long waitlists probably months xD

dont really know anyone here

yes but it would be embarassing since i have to move xd
getting slapped... quite hight

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? yes

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? dog bowl >///<

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. no

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? im naked

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 100% sub

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? print a qr code of my reddit (where i had lewds at that time) and order a shirt with it on it

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us was helping a friend moving and she told us what to do in such an tone it got me

Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:46 AM   #52
beof95
Distinguished Member

Yes

Glitter, its more fabulous

Forever, I am scared of heights

Theredness42, I would let her control my bedtime

Yes

Bondage, and yes

YES

drink from a lifelike toy penis

6 inch heels

Yes, although its only 2x more then normal but still, I would

I am.

100% SUB

spank me 50 times every time you swear/cuss

Strip naked in the woods, lock your clothes in a bag with the key left on the trail a few miles away, the bag stays locked to a tree

No

facesittee

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 06:58 AM   #53
ondra1989

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 2400406.10Kč?
Despite not being satisfied with size, money is money... so yes
whatever... Confetti I guess
A week... I would have to reschedule my plans and visit a Paris
Only a Bandana gets in my mind, as I adore his dares...
Yup. No problem. Working on home office
BDSM in general. At first I saw a erotic comics about girl being spanked and it excited me a lot...
For how long? One day job yes. Weekend job yes. Full time permanent job? No
Dog bowl.
I guess mitts
Nope
My kids are in next room and I am hiding my erection
70/30 - in online world 70% sub, in real life the other way around... Strange, huh?
Spank. Please.
It was continuos dares from another guy (unfortunatelly not a lady), telling me how to take a picture etc. Most fun was shopping a shoelace - when the cashier asked about the lenght, I had to say "it doesn't matter, I will actually use it to tie my balls". Then I proceeded to the clothes shop in changing room, got naked, tied my balls and made sure the curtains are slightly open, so that I can be seen from outside. Also I had to take a photo of it.
Yes. As a child on the camp, during a "daring walk" (I don't know the correct name in english) we met a girl tied to a tree... I wished I was her...
Facesitee. Please. Pretty please.

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 09:49 PM   #54
JoeyMoe90

No

Confetti easier to find and clean up

Till the weekend

Dunno, don't know people really, new here

If I wasn't at work I could.

Bondage and yeah

Depending on what was offered yeah

Drink

Mitts

No, not a betting man

I'm about to start my shift at work

80%sub 20%Dom

Spanks, I'd learn to not swear, but if be getting lots to begin with

Go somewhere public and get into a compromising position and picture it

No

Sitter

New to here but been on other forums for a while, looking forward to using the site more.

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, anal, edging, precum play, pushing myself further.
Dislikes pee, ass to mouth, mess
Limits scat, pain, marks, face,
JoeyMoe90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 10:49 PM   #55
somekindofcreature

I would not.
Confetti for sure.
Maybe a week? If this happened it would probably be pretty easy to find a sponsor to petition the Parisian government to get it for me.
I've not been here long enough to know anyone that well but I would have a lot of fun deciding someone's bed time. I'd send them to bed at dusk every night unless I wanted to hang out with them lol.
Yes.
Humiliation, and oh yeah. Very high.
Hah, I wouldn't want to give up my actual job but this would be fun.
DOG BOWL! DOG BOWL!
The heels.
I would not.
...I am naked right now.
50/50
You're damn right I would.
A friend and I were driving around at night smoking weed, and I dared her to strip to her underwear. Not exactly the most creative, but definitely the most daring.
I have not.
Facesitter.

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2024: 2
Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2023: 1

somekindofcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 11:17 PM   #56
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

That isn't really that much money for life long consequences ... would need a few more zeroes
Glitter sounds more annoying for others to clean , so that
Lucky me i am a Wizard
I have done that often before, to what GD member, hmm LimeNLemonade maybe. And if i decide for bed times it has always been to make sure a sub gets enough sleep not to annoy them or be unkind.
Clothes are not needed for survival unless you are out in very cold weather , so for sure
My first kink interest that showed was sure bondage and it is still a big interest , not number one anymore though
What is the pay? For enough money, sure
Drink from a penis, i am not easy to humiliate and could care less about if i drink from a penis like object
Both would be bad. I don't see why women wear this nonsense and I sure could not walk a lot in heels but i guess i could try to minimize walking , so heels
Sounds like a bad idea
Who says i am not?
100% Dom
Fuck no
Dare? hmm no idea to be honest i so seldom give dares... let me think... Something along the lines of having to spank their ass every time another person chose to do a dare and not truth in a voice call truth or dare round
Could not recall that happening
Sitter for sure
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 03:53 AM   #57
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? Its a lot of money but no

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Glitter

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? 2 days tops holland isnt that far

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? Misskatekink

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? Yes easy and if its only mine i could always borrow some of my gf

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? Thats anal and yes its still on top

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? Yes

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? Ill drink from the toy penis

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? Ill go for the heels could be fun

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. No

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? I am naked

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 20% dom 80% sub

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? I love getting spannked by a girl

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? Put a dildo in your ass tape it to your leg and take a walk around the blok

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us no

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? Come and sit on my face girls

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 10:23 AM   #58
tarheel52

Yes, make my penis half the size

Glitter sounds fun

Weeks at least

I don’t have a relationship that close with another GD member currently

Yes, easily. I don’t wear clothes very often at home

Feet. My best friend’s older sister drove us somewhere one day. She drove barefoot and I’ve loved feet ever since. Still my #1 fetish.

Yes

Drink from a toy penis

6 inch heels

Yes

I am naked right now!

100% sub, 0% Dom

Spank me 50 times

Most creative was probably to tie a string tightly around the head of my erect penis and tie the other end to the footboard of my bed. I was to lay naked on my back on my bed where my penis was stretched down toward my feet pulling tightly on my penis head. I was not allowed to move for 10 minutes. This was done on camera for a female Dom. It was almost like reverse chastity because I was not able to lose my erection due to the tension on my penis and the tightness of the string around the head of my penis.

I don’t think so

Facesitee. For as long as you want.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 10:13 AM   #59
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

No, maybe if I was 7” or 8”, but I got to keep what I got.

Confetti, glitter is so messy and it gets everywhere and it’s horrible to clean up.

Depends on if someone steals the key or not.

AlexCarter (No idea if I spelled that right)

Could I? Yes, I’m currently in my house, not the Alaskan wilderness.

Exhibitionism and I’d say it’s still up there.

No, I’d have to see the health plan first before I made any decisions.

Dog bowl, at least I can past that off as some weird PETA protest at work.

Give me the mitts. And you want to know why? Cause I know that sprains can come in degrees like burns and I learned that through experience.

No, if I take a risk, it’s calculated and the risk here is to great.

Im actually sick right now. Could I be, yes, do I want to be, as of right now no.

60/40

At home, maybe. Anywhere else, no.

It was basically a you choose the photo I take. And I got real creative with the setups I gave.

Nope, usually to busy to be turned on.

Facesittee
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 03:00 PM   #60
DraegWedgie
getDare Sweetheart

Of course ! What does 0 divide by 2

Glitter

Maybe a few hours since This slut live in Paris

This slut would let anyone choose

Yep I thinks so

Wedgie and yes

Yep

This slut would drink from a toy penis

Mhh probably mitts because this slut is bad to walk with heels

Nop only the house won at roulette

This slut is not but It could

Probably something like 5%dom/95%sub

Humm this slut would let someone spank itself and this slut often swear

This slut can't remember one particularly

Nop

Facesittee

Love : Wedgies.
Likes : Ice play, Humillition, spanking, pain, CBT, Pee holding, Anal, Hypno.
Want to try : All the other things
Limits : public, permanant, pee, poop,face.

Vote please
Anal training thread
Kik : Wedgie128974
Denied by the girls until the 13/09/2023 00:01 ( GMT+1). Feel free to check this slut cage while it's in.
DraegWedgie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk