Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-20-2022, 06:21 PM   #31
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album?== yes i hav
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?== both
3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures?== omg i luv it wish i could watch
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)== i luv being exposed
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?== i would love it
6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes.== yes i do its cuz i want the world to see what a sissy faggot i am
7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 02:33 AM   #32
beof95
Distinguished Member

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album?
Yes, both
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?
Nervous, excited, turned on, humiliated,...
Its about both the attention and the humiliation, one amplifies the other

3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures?
I actually never though that they were, maybe jerking it off for a bit to them but not fully getting off on them, but it is a flattering thought
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)
That is what makes the whole thing exciting and scary, what gives the adrenalin rush like being naked in public
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?
Probably my heart would jump out of my chest I would panic a bit, get supper hot, and than ether try to get them taken down or accept it and jerk off to the thrill
6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes.
Usually no, but sometimes when I am supper horny and feeling self destructive or just like everything less is too boring yes

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 04:01 AM   #33
fyk
Distinguished Member

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album? both
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation? the attention
3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures? a bit nervous and turned on
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot) a bit nervous
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread? no worries
6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes. no
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 04:55 AM   #34
funnydude
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album? Yes
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation? Humiliation and fear to be seen by someone I know
3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures? I don't think about that
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot) Exciting cos it can upload elsewhere and I can lose control of the exposure
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread? It makes me hard and scared
6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes. Of course, it's not a real exposure without face
Old 06-24-2022, 06:19 PM   #35
Brickstone

I guess. I've sent full nude shots to over 4 random people in Grindr.
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?
I feel excited, humiliated, aroused, worried, scared, and anxious, but I can still vibe with that.
I doubt enough have seen my pictures, but it would feel nice
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)
This gives me the most anxiety, but there's not much I can really do. I just trust that nothing bad will come of it. There are thousands of folks in the exposure community, probably more, and I only really stumble across them when actively searching. Unless you're applying to some kind of federal job, I don't think there's much to worry about as long as you have common sense.
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?
This also gives me lots of anxiety. I feel nervous about being spread about, but also excited at the same time.
I did once, and in the future, I hope to do it all the time. I want to have an entire community presence, one day.
This doesn't apply to me

Likes: Exhibitionism, online exposure (especially on socials), piss, deepthroating and oral training, buttplugs, sagging, sexy underwear, ABDL (especially diapers), humiliation
Interested in: Toilets & pup play, blackmail (sometimes)
Limits: Family, friends, scat, illegal, permanent, anal sex, pain, animals

Telegram: Ignorantus (current), Brickstoning (former)

Won't show face in exhib content. Will hide certain parts of my ID.
Brickstone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 04:16 AM   #36
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Exposed

[QUOTE=lilith_;3437640]Recently I started venturing into the exposure world. It is something that I'm starting to like a lot... So I wanted to ask other people who are into it (and those who aren't) what you think about it.

Yes
I am a total exhibitionist .
Its a rush
Its great hope lots of people are .
Its already happened its great .
Yes of course otherwise it could be anyone .
I love exposure
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 08:18 PM   #37
collarslut

Yes I have, multiple times

I certainly like the attention, but for me is more of loosing control of my pictures, and the humiliation of knowing others can see how much of a slut I am

It turns me on quite a lot

Not knowing where my pictures are is a little bit scarry, but adds to the excitment

I think I would feel excited, except if it had more personal information than I was willing to share, like last name and things like that, then I would be scared. Other than that, I don't mind my pictures being spread across the internet, I knew that was a possibility when I posted/sent them.

I do because I feel confident that no one will recognize me, and if they do, then their kinky as well and hopefully it turns out okay?

N/A

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 11:40 AM   #38
obedientsphsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
Recently I started venturing into the exposure world. It is something that I'm starting to like a lot... So I wanted to ask other people who are into it (and those who aren't) what you think about it.

Yes on a few sites, including the ones above. I'm actually actively exposed right now
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation? I like both the attention and humiliation, and the risk of getting caught
I'm doubtful anyone is cumming to the sissy pics, but it does turn me on
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot) That's part of the fun! I know there are dozens of photos just floating arond out there
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread? I've cum to this idea so many times. I'll often log into exposure sites hoping to see myself
I've done it for the added risk, but it's been years.
That really get's my heart going when I do it.

7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?N/A
Feel free to reach out if you want to expose me

Limits: Public, blood, scat, permanent, face-pics

kik: obedientsphsub

Always happy to chat with new people
obedientsphsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 12:24 PM   #39
shygal

Default Exposure

Heart Exposure, what are your thoughts?
Recently I started venturing into the exposure world. It is something that I'm starting to like a lot... So I wanted to ask other people who are into it (and those who aren't) what you think about it.

YES AFEW TIMES
IT IS BOTH OF THOSE AND THE RISKS I TAKE DOING IT.
THAT IS ONE OF THE EXCITING PARTS.
THAT IS ONE OF THE RISKS THAT I TAKE I UNDERSTAND THAT. IF THEY ADD MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IT IS EVEN MORE RISKY.
YES TO MAKE IT REAL.
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT.
Old 06-30-2022, 04:41 PM   #40
Kah
Account Banned

Yes I have. I have had 3 pictures posted on temporary exposed, none of them lasting longer than 12 hours. There was one I posted with a qr on it for my kik, only had it up for 5 minutes, but made 2 new friends that way.
For me, it's definately a mix of both. I enjoy attention, it's why I have completed as many dares as I have and reported back on them, but I get off on humilation.
It makes me horny
It's a little scary tbh
Having seen my pictures posted on websites I didn't upload them too, I felt quite violated. I don't mind if you see something I posted and saved it, but don't upload it somewhere without my permission.
No. I like to keep some plausable deniability

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 11:57 AM   #41
Lucy_nyan

i was quite active on temp exposed when it reappeared did some "tasks" and copied pictures etc. but with the site going down i never found an alternative i liked
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation? its a mixture of both im a total attention whore and alone seeing numbers made me wet but reading degrading comments made it even better
3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures? i feel kinda apprerciated and its a boost in self confidence
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot) its scary but i posted them with that in mind and the idea of maybe finding them again scares and tuen me on at the same time
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread? it happened to me before i did this myself and it honestly get me interested into this kink. but it also still is extremly scary especiylly if its bigger sites i just hoped no one knowing me find them
6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes. i dont do myself
Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 12:27 AM   #42
SebC

Yes on temporary exposed but not a kinky talk album , but actually i use exxxpose.me

2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed?
Uploading a new exposure pics is really exciting, and starting to watch the number of view increasing one by one, the commentary and sometime the download really turn me on and it can become quickly an addiction, like starting to be pushed to post even more degrading pics to be able to feel this again.

Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?
A little about the attention to show what kind of loser sissy faggot i am but much more about the humiliation

I really like the idea that strangers are cumming on my pics and would love to receive pics of them doing it, but of course will be better to let them do it in real.

At start i never let my pictures to be download, and rarely show my face, but now i almost always allow the download and show my full face in all pictures.
Knowing that i lose all control over my pictures and that they will be shared and upload in other website it's increadebly arousing.

5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing?
Definitely horny as hell, but with a mix of worries that will increase my excitation.

Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?
I really like to knwo it, even if most part of the time i can only see the number of download but rarely know if and where my pics are reposted.

At start never, but showing my face become now normal, because it make my exposures really more risky and increase the risk to be found by someone i know.

In a near past i really dislike it, but i have to push my self to try it and now i am addicted to it.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:48 AM   #43
Ash Willowthorn

Yes
The attention I get makes more sense but the humiliation could have started it
I’ve never thought about it, I guess strange because it doesn’t bother me
Again strange because it doesn’t bother me
I would be worried because I keep everything down low
Not unless I know them
7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?[/QUOTE]
Sometimes you can end up being exposed to someone you didn’t intend to be
Old 08-08-2022, 08:26 AM   #44
Dirk-exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post

Yes
It makes me horny.
It makes me horny.
It makes me horny.
It makes me horny. I hope that my pics will be spread all over the world.
Yes, I always show my face, because it makes me horny.
Thanks for the questions!
Dirk-exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 09:41 AM   #45
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album? Haven't put anything on kink talk but a friend in Ireland has exposed me several times, plus a few times in here

2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation? I am an exhibitionist. I find it exciting.
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot) Anything you put on the internet is out there for anyone who knows how to access it. If you don't want it out, don't put it out.
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread? I don't mind them being spread, but I prefer that people ask first.
6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes. I no longer show my face in a nude shot. Have been very careful about that for the last couple of years.
7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it? I am an exhibitionist. I like showing off.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure