Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-15-2022, 09:00 AM   #1
Kinkyguy91

Male 31/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

31/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Hey all!

I consider myself very submissive in nature and am looking for an online master/mistress to control me however he or she wishes. I have been in the sub role many times online and in person with varying amounts of success. I hope to develop a relationship with my master or mistress that is built on mutual respect and trust.

A little about me, I am 31 years old 6'1" tall with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and an athletic body. I run in my free time so I tend to have the looks and endurance of a runner. I have a job in a bar currently but I do have a lot of free time when I'm not busy with work.

I will say that I can provide picture proof of completed tasks as well as webcam. I am also not opposed to the idea of exposing myself online with you controlling my actions. It's a big turn on for me to be told what to do and do it in front of a number of people in an online situation. Because of this, I consider myself an exhibitionist at heart so I wouldn't be opposed to performing for you, your friends, or other masters or mistresses. That is completely up to you!

Here is a list of some of my interests:

Some pain and CBT
Stripping
Humiliation
Semi public
Public
Anal
Edging
Orgasm control/denial
Offline tasks
Online exposure
Forced bi
Anything else that is not a limit

Limits

Scat
urine
messy dares
food
family
friends
permanent
social suicide

You can reach me here with a PM or I also have kik which is rynobu if you wish to contact me that way.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for possibly considering me to be your sub I'm happy and anxious to hear from any of you and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have!
Old 06-16-2022, 05:21 AM   #2
Kinkyguy91

I found someone that only stuck around for a couple of weeks due to outside influences so I’m on the hunt again! Willing to see what else is out there!

Limits-Scat, urine, messy dares, food, family, friends, permanent, social suicide

kik: rynobu
Old 08-08-2022, 06:51 AM   #3
Kinkyguy91

I’m back and looking for that perfect fit. Very willing to please!

Limits-Scat, urine, messy dares, food, family, friends, permanent, social suicide

kik: rynobu

Advertisements
Kink Talk