Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-11-2022, 12:31 PM   #16
The Last Ship

1) Do you prefer to be spanked? Spank others? Both? Or strictly only one sided? I like to be spanked. I haven't spanked other yet, but I could be interested in it as well.

2) What is the most number of spanks (bare handed) you have taken or given? I don't know precisely. If someone hits really hard 20 might feel like a lot more than a 100 soft ones.

3) From your experience, what is the most painful spanking device?
(hand, strap, paddle, crop, etc.)
A thin belt. It picks up in speed and force on the way over to you. Especially if they are thin, it really kicks up a notch in pain level.

4) What is the least painful, most romantic, spanking device? A hand. That way you feel the person givig you the spanking. It makes it a bit more "romantic".

5) Have you ever been spanked, or have spanked someone, while in bondage? (Optional: Share the details.) Yes. A simple hogtie or spread on the bed. It adds a little excitement to the mix if the person spanks you a few times without you knowing it before it happens.

6) What got you into spanking as a sexual fetish? I guess.. This site. I had to do a self-spanking as a punishment ones and I kind of loved it too much to consider it a punishment.

7) Have you ever been spanked by, or spanked, a lover? (Optional: Share the details.) Yes. I asked an ex if he wanted to spank me. After the above mentioned punishment, I was curious to try things out. Couldn't pass up the opportunity.

8) As an adult, have you ever been spanked by, or spanked someone, who wasn't a lover? (Optional: Share the details.) No.

9) Have you ever asked, or tried to persuade, someone to spank you, or to spank them, and they declined? (Optional: Share the details.) No.

10) Do you ever spank yourself? (Optional: If so, why and when?) Yes. First it was for a punishment and after that I started to use spanking as a wager for battleship and other games.

11) Have you ever had another body part besides your rear spanked, or spanked someone in a place besides the rear end? Which part? (Optional: Share the details.) My pussy and tits.

12) What is your biggest spanking fantasy? I can think of a few scenarios. Always wanted to play a rough scene where I am bound to a overhead pipe or something. Stripped of my clothes. And somewhere within the scene some hard spanking. Along with other things off course.
The Last Ship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 10:54 PM   #17
barebuns

1) Do you prefer to be spanked? Spank others? Both? Or strictly only one sided?
>Prefer to be the one being spanked

2) What is the most number of spanks (bare handed) you have taken or given?
>Probably about forty or so

>I'm not into pain, it's the shame and embarrassment of baring my bottom and the submissiveness of putting myself over someone's lap that I like

4) What is the least painful, most romantic, spanking device?
>The spanker's bare palm.

5) Have you ever been spanked, or have spanked someone, while in bondage? (Optional: Share the details.)
>Yes. Bondage is one of my other fetishes. Mild bondage, nothing extreme. Sometimes I wear a ball gag or have my mouth duct taped while being spanked. (Mmmph!!! Mmph!!)

6) What got you into spanking as a sexual fetish?
>I have a nudity/embarrassment fetish. Any situation in which someone is reluctantly and embarrassingly nude or partially nude is of interest to me. Spanking is one of the other kinks that this fetish spills over into because I'm very self-conscious of my butt.

7) Have you ever been spanked by, or spanked, a lover? (Optional: Share the details.
>Yes. My husband is more than happy to indulge my fetish.

8) As an adult, have you ever been spanked by, or spanked someone, who wasn't a lover? (Optional: Share the details.)
>Yes. Once by a bisexual woman. I used the pretext of playfully agreeing to a "birthday spanking." (Do people still do that, I wonder?) She knew that I had "certain tastes" but I didn't divulge my fetish in much more detail to her. The fact that she was bi and was obviously very turned on by spanking my bare tush turned me on too, even though I'm hetero.

9) Have you ever asked, or tried to persuade, someone to spank you, or to spank them, and they declined? (Optional: Share the details.)
>No.

10) Do you ever spank yourself? (Optional: If so, why and when?)
>Not really.

11) Have you ever had another body part besides your rear spanked, or spanked someone in a place besides the rear end? Which part? (Optional: Share the details.)
>No.

12) What is your biggest spanking fantasy?
>Doing a spanking video or photo shoot while appearing reluctant about it and seeming to only be doing it for the money. And having people I know somehow find out about this and share the photos or film amongst themselves. (See my explanation for question #6.)

BTW, cariadferch, I would love to be spanked by Errol Flynn too! Yum!

Last edited by barebuns; 02-11-2022 at 11:40 PM.
barebuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 10:19 PM   #18
Nudistexhibition

I only have experience spanking another person. I’m open to being spanked but I don’t think id like it that much

I’ve given a dozen, would like to go a lot higher

I’ve only used my hand

Same as above

5) Have you ever been spanked, or have spanked someone, while in bondage? (Optional: Share the details.)
I haven’t but I’d like to

My girlfriend at the time was into pain

7) Have you ever been spanked by, or spanked, a lover? (Optional: Share the details.)
Yes, I spanked my girlfriend at the time

8) As an adult, have you ever been spanked by, or spanked someone, who wasn't a lover? (Optional: Share the details.)
No

9) Have you ever asked, or tried to persuade, someone to spank you, or to spank them, and they declined? (Optional: Share the details.)
No

No

11) Have you ever had another body part besides your rear spanked, or spanked someone in a place besides the rear end? Which part? (Optional: Share the details.)
No

Bending a girl over and spanking her until her ass is bright red, making her count out each spank and thank me for it

Finished!
Thank you!
Limits: pictures (for strangers), illegal, family, permanent, social suicide, pee drinking, poop, ballbashing

Female slave market: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Nudistexhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 04:50 AM   #19
fyk
Distinguished Member

1) Do you prefer to be spanked? Spank others? Both? Or strictly only one sided? Both

2) What is the most number of spanks (bare handed) you have taken or given? Given - 3 and Taken - 50

(hand, strap, paddle, crop, etc.) Belt

4) What is the least painful, most romantic, spanking device? Cock

5) Have you ever been spanked, or have spanked someone, while in bondage? (Optional: Share the details.) no

6) What got you into spanking as a sexual fetish? burn feeling

7) Have you ever been spanked by, or spanked, a lover? (Optional: Share the details.) Yes with my wife

8) As an adult, have you ever been spanked by, or spanked someone, who wasn't a lover? (Optional: Share the details.) yes a friend in both way

9) Have you ever asked, or tried to persuade, someone to spank you, or to spank them, and they declined? (Optional: Share the details.) Ask to my wife that doesn't like that

10) Do you ever spank yourself? (Optional: If so, why and when?) yes regularly as dare

11) Have you ever had another body part besides your rear spanked, or spanked someone in a place besides the rear end? Which part? (Optional: Share the details.) yes dick, nipples and face

12) What is your biggest spanking fantasy? To be let bare ass to a group of woman that will spank me with groping hands

Finished!
Thank you!

13) (Optional) And for getting this far means you really are a pervert and should be punished. Go to a sink and drop all your clothing from the waist down, baring your rear, bend over the sink, and spank your right ass cheek 40 times hard with your hand. Now get your hand wet, and keep it wet, and spank your left ass cheek 40 times hard with your wet hand. Was there a different in pain level between the dry and wet hand? Report back your findings in your reply. I feel the cold water decrease the burning sensation but after a few time it remains more present and the wet cheek is more red
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 12:09 PM   #20
Lucy_nyan

1) Do you prefer to be spanked? Spank others? Both? Or strictly only one sided? i prefere being spanked and dont really like to spank others

2) What is the most number of spanks (bare handed) you have taken or given?i had to count them often so i remember the time counting to 100

(hand, strap, paddle, crop, etc.) belt .. especially if it has spikes

4) What is the least painful, most romantic, spanking device? there are whips designed to not hurt

5) Have you ever been spanked, or have spanked someone, while in bondage? (Optional: Share the details.) yes quite often . it almost like everytime im fully tied up i get a spank before anything else but also often got tied up just for spanking

6) What got you into spanking as a sexual fetish? my first bf liked it and i developed that kink too over time

7) Have you ever been spanked by, or spanked, a lover? (Optional: Share the details.) yes basically every bf or gf i had spanked me

8) As an adult, have you ever been spanked by, or spanked someone, who wasn't a lover? (Optional: Share the details.) by my fwbs or ons

i asked a few times but always got spanked extra hard afterwards. mostly like when a ons took me doggy

10) Do you ever spank yourself? (Optional: If so, why and when?) yes sometimes during masturbation, or when im getting ordered
to

11) Have you ever had another body part besides your rear spanked, or spanked someone in a place besides the rear end? Which part? (Optional: Share the details.) yes my tits, pussy and face

12) What is your biggest spanking fantasy? getting spanked by whoever wants in a skimpy outfit on an animne con until you can see my red ass under the skirt

13) Thank you!
The wet hurt more but it also could be because me ass was already red at that point
Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 10:00 PM   #21
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1) Do you prefer to be spanked? Spank others? Both? Or strictly only one sided?i love being spanked

2) What is the most number of spanks (bare handed) you have taken or given? ive taken 50 spanksd

(hand, strap, paddle, crop, etc.) definitly a crop n extention cords

4) What is the least painful, most romantic, spanking device? dont no

5) Have you ever been spanked, or have spanked someone, while in bondage? been spanked while tied to my bed in a chastity cage(Optional: Share the details.)

6) What got you into spanking as a sexual fetish? i think getting my ass beat wen i was young

7) Have you ever been spanked by, or spanked, a lover? (Optional: Share the details.) no

8) As an adult, have you ever been spanked by, or spanked someone, who wasn't a lover? (Optional: Share the details.) oh yes by a few people

9) Have you ever asked, or tried to persuade, someone to spank you, or to spank them, and they declined? (Optional: Share the details.) none of x gf would spank me

10) Do you ever spank yourself? (Optional: If so, why and when?) i spank myself alot few times a week/i absolutely love the pain

11) Have you ever had another body part besides your rear spanked, or spanked someone in a place besides the rear end? Which part? (Optional: Share the details.) ive had my hole body spanked n my sissy dick beat with a crop n extention cord

12) What is your biggest spanking fantasy? too be tied to a tree in the woods wearing only a pair of lace pantys and someone places an ad saying where i am n what im wearing n ill be there for 24 hours tied to a tree waiting to get my ass beat long n hard

Finished!
Thank you!

13) (Optional) And for getting this far means you really are a pervert and should be punished. Go to a sink and drop all your clothing from the waist down, baring your rear, bend over the sink, and spank your right ass cheek 40 times hard with your hand. Now get your hand wet, and keep it wet, and spank your left ass cheek 40 times hard with your wet hand. Was there a different in pain level between the dry and wet hand? Report back your findings in your reply. / i did it the only diff was my wet hand stung a lil bit more then my dry hand dry hand was my right hand im right handed
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 12:42 PM   #22
rrichmon

I prefer to be spanked... but dont mind doing both with the right person.

oooh this is is a tough one to remember. I wanna say that I did something of a game where I took like 300 or so? so I'll just say 300+

paddle with holes is a tough one to take. for self spanking though, I think its the bath brush, it just has an easier whip effect to it.

bare hands, easily both the least painful and most romantic. very intimate and personal

Yes actually, so I did this with a friend of mine. where we wanted to try things out. so I had my hands tied with belts to my headboard and then they lifted my legs and spanked me quite well in a bondage/diaper position.

I want to say it was WWF lol like pro wrestling, when I was a teen they would have matches where their divas(female wrestlers) strip each other and sometimes they would spank each other(it even made it into their video games) so definitely going to blame stacy keibler for this. :P

7) Have you ever been spanked by, or spanked, a lover? (Optional: Share the details.)
Sadly, no.

Yes, so I had confessed my want to be spanked to a friend of mine. non-sexual, I knew they were into a few different things so it was a little risk. but it was fun. glad I had done it.

hmmm no but I've done the. 'half-joke' ask before and it not go anywhere. I get very shy about it. sooo yeah.

Yes haha quite often. sometimes I am told how. but the why is because I like the feeling of a warm bottom :P when? well I had a pm dare the other day to do it so just a few days ago

yeah I've had a time where someone had me spank the inside of my thighs with a charging cord. it was different.

oh boy... uhm I dont really know haha, I guess like a boss/employer, teacher/student kind of deal. maybe even a little play that would push my limits a bit. (crossdress/humiliating underwear)

Finished!
Thank you!

13) (Optional) And for getting this far means you really are a pervert and should be punished. Go to a sink and drop all your clothing from the waist down, baring your rear, bend over the sink, and spank your right ass cheek 40 times hard with your hand. Now get your hand wet, and keep it wet, and spank your left ass cheek 40 times hard with your wet hand. Was there a different in pain level between the dry and wet hand? Report back your findings in your reply.

haha dare taken! I would say that the wet hand was a bit more painful, unsure as to why this is the case but it certainly started to sting earlier in the count than the dry hand did. fun little test :P

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 06:03 PM   #23
Alice-H

Default Spank questions

cariadferch

Default Spanking Questionnaire + 1 Dare
Being spanked
75 with cane and whip
Cane and whip
Hand
Yes at post and bench
Spanked with friends
Yes
8) As an adult, have you ever been spanked by, or spanked someone, who wasn't a lover? (Optional: Share the details.) Yes

No
Yes ass,asshole, tits, pussy, back
To explore other things.
Finished!
Thank you!

13) (Optional) And for getting this far means you really are a pervert and should be punished. Go to a sink and drop all your clothing from the waist down, baring your rear, bend over the sink, and spank your right ass cheek 40 times hard with your hand. Now get your hand wet, and keep it wet, and spank your left ass cheek 40 times hard with your wet hand. Was there a different in pain level between
Alice-H is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk