Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-03-2022, 08:54 PM   #16
justdave67y

Had 16 pound bowling ball hung from balls .
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 09:42 PM   #17
Bnth_you

I super glued my pussy lips closed. It’s really frustrating because I couldn’t get to my clit and believe me, I tried. After peeing a few times, it opens back up but I learned to remove ALL hair before doing that.
Items: household items, icy hot, toothpaste, lovense vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, diapers, pull ups, plastic pants, bed wetting alarm.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
Bnth_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 09:53 PM   #18
RIDICULE1974

I used a face cloth with a lot of soap untill I cummed. Then I continued to rub the face cloth for a few minutes. (Make sure the face cloth is always wet). I couldn't touch my cock for three days. It was a real wound.
RIDICULE1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 10:30 PM   #19
Bratty_Princess

I have had my clit pierced. Not sure if that is extreme though
Bratty_Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 12:49 AM   #20
sfinx
getDare Sweetheart

I have put about 80 clothespins on my balls and cock and then did 100 star jumps before taking the clothespins off.

I tied my balls and lifted about 7 kg. Also once I tied my balls and connected them to a large bucket filled with heavy stuff (about 15 kg total weight) and then crawled on hands and knees dragging the bucket to the other side of the room.

Put tabasco all over my cock and balls. This really burns :-). I once had some in my urethra too. Warning: if you have to pee try to hold it untill the burning is over or it will burn 5 times as hard while you pee.

Likes, limits and toys https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97209

Last orgasm: 19/2/24
Next orgasm: 7/5/24
Edges before next orgasm: 37/500
hours plugged before next orgasm: 32/32
sfinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 02:33 PM   #21
random_stranger73

I fastened a bag full of stinging nettles around my dick and balls before running for 1km. My dick was completely swollen and it’s the closest I’ve ever been to a hands free orgasm, but my dick was really tender for a couple of days after.

Likes: Exposure (online/cam), hidden public, masturbation, nudity, CBT, mild pain, dare games
Dislikes: showing face, cum eating, insertion, anal, piss
Limits: personal info, blackmail, scat, blood, extreme pain, family/friends, illegal, wedgie, permanent, cross-dressing

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a fully naked picture. If I first answer after 6h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
random_stranger73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 12:25 AM   #22
badboy3892

Nuclear

I don't know if I could narrow it down to just one thing, honestly. I've done quite a lot of things to my poor little dick out of experimentation or just having weird fetishes. Enough that I think it's kind of a small miracle that I've never gotten in a spot where I needed medical attention cause of it. There's a few that come to mind, none of which I would really recommend doing:

- I once put a little laundry bleach on the end of my dick. DISCLAIMER: ABSOLUTELY DON'T DO THIS. I was a dumb horny teenager at the time. It started burning and bleeding and I realized pretty quickly that was a huge mistake, but fortunately I was able to soak it in water and get the bleeding to stop pretty quickly, and didn't do any serious damage.

- I'd already been experimenting with banana peppers and jalapenos on my junk... one day I stuck a piece of a habanero pepper in my dickhole. Never, ever again. Had me gritting my teeth and dipping it in milk for a good couple hours afterward. I'm still fine with milder peppers and stuff like Icy Hot, but I learned my limit that day.

- Masturbating by sticking my dick in the vacuum cleaner hose and turning it on. Again, DON'T DO THIS. First off, it wasn't really anything special, and also it can damage the nerves in there. They eventually healed, but I was finding it very difficult to get an erection when I tried to masturbate for a few days afterward. And apparently there's plenty of stories out there of worse injuries from doing that, so... yeah, another lesson learned.

- Cumming with my dickhole glued shut. I have no idea why that concept is a fetish of mine other than just some weird morbid curiosity. Originally I'd only be extra careful about not getting any glue actually in the urethra, but the cum would break through the layer of glue anyway, and I'd also get dried glue running down my dick and pubic hairs which was a pain to peel away and left the whole area a bit sore and itchy for a couple days afterward. Over time I figured out a better way to plug it was with a medicine capsule that I'd surround with glue after inserting it in halfway (which I could pull out when finished), and to have a better technique and protections to avoid having excess glue running down and causing issues on my shaft and pubes afterwards. It got to a point where I actually could seal it tightly enough that the jizz actually couldn't get out while I was cumming and it gave me a very odd sensation, between the feeling of the pressure in my dick and the natural panic of my brain telling me to pull the plug and let it out immediately. I never left the plug in longer than seconds after an orgasm, and afterwards a single enormous spurt of semen would flow out.
I always made it a point to myself to do this very rarely, like waiting at least 3-4 months between, out of a fear the internal pressure might be strong enough to require some healing time afterwards. I really try not to do it anymore since I've satisfied my curiosity and I'm not 100% convinced it's safe, but unlike the other things I listed I occasionally find myself considering it when I'm feeling extremely horny.

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 06:27 AM   #23
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Let’s start off with one day my dare was 50 hard slaps with a wooden spoon. Had to record them and send them. I was nearly in tears counting them down

Clothes pegs all over my cock and balls

Toothpaste all over my asshole, balls and cock

Rope from bed post to my cock to the other bed post tight for 2 hours, bruised my cock for a week. Mistress went MIA while I was waiting for next instruction, she thought it was funny and so did I

Tied my cock and balls so tight 3 or 4 times that my for skin filled with fluid and had to wait for the swelling to go down

Walked around with a weight on my balls while I mowed the lawns

Froze my balls for 10 mins

Put deep heat on my cock and balls

Oh and not an extreme thing but tied my cock and balls up for a 2 and a half hour drive. Uncomfortable but arousing

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 07:21 PM   #24
Wingman22

Chastity and needle play. Was locked up and had needles put through my dick between the bars.

Current chastity lock up: https://chaster.app/sessions/ZBpRCWGARI0e12ND

Likes: chastity, bondage, denial, edging, hidden public, anal
Dislikes: watersports, heavy pain, line writing
Limits: face pics/vid, scat, blood, full public, permanent
Wingman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 12:16 AM   #25
Glamdring

Locked my wrists behind my back while in basement. Key was upstairs. Easy except I had a 15lb kettle bell tied to my balls with paracord. Long enough rope I couldn't lift it off the ground. Could only drag it.... No way to pick up with hands and had to drag it up and over each step (about 15-16 steps).... It kept catching and being stuck under the lip of each step.

Took a while, but I made it. Left some marks for week or so. Thankfully the wife never noticed.
Limits : blood, family/friends, social suicide, permanent, public, face, pics
Toys:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93120

Need new location ideas here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=376580
Glamdring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 11:27 PM   #26
OhMyGosh

Not sure if others would consider this as "extreme", but I'm a big fan of using a pussy pump in order to make my pussy lips and clit hood all plump and swollen. The bizarre way it looks like afterwards feels somehow humiliating, yet arousing. And I'm saying this although I'm usually much more dominant than submissive. Over the years, pussy pumping has become one of my most extreme, but also favorite masturbation techniques.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 06:34 AM   #27
Swedishsubboy

The most extreme I guess was skewering my balls with needles. I have done it a few times but at the most I hade four long needles through both of them and as addition two shorter needles though each one.

Bondage, Semi-Public, Anal, Online Exposure, Outdoor, Domination, CFNM/CMNM, Orgasm Denial, Light CBT

Limits
Scat, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal, Friends/Family, Personal Info, Social suicide

Messengers
Kik: Swedishbisub
Swedishsubboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 08:23 AM   #28
pluky
getDare Devil

I'm not really into doing anything extreme to them, but the pain of an ice dildo was pretty extreme to me, simply unbearable.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 10:19 AM   #29
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I have a lot of toys, so I have done a lot of things. I once slapped my cock back and forth until I came

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk