Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-14-2019, 03:16 AM   #1
k0k010

Default (F28) Punish this hangover girl! A slave for the day

Last night I got drunk as fuck to the point I actually fell off my bike. Now I am lying hangover and thinking I should be punished for what I did.
So I decided I will be your slave for the day.
Feel free to order me anything and expect a detailed report.

Loves: Clothes pegs, Nipple play Punishment, Hard pain on ass, thighs and soles

Likes: Selfbondage, Whips, Canes, Floggers, Pee, Dice dares and punishments

Dislikes: Humiliation, Permanent, Scat, Spanking, Vanilla play, Anal

Limits: Pic or video until I get to know you, Permanent marks, Family, Social Suicide, Public, Punishing my pussy
k0k010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:20 AM   #2
Sir_Timo
Account Banned

Tell us about the items you have first.
Always good to know what to use on a painslut.
Sir_Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:43 AM   #3
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Timo View Post
Tell us about the items you have first.
Always good to know what to use on a painslut.
I have several cable cords, a light flogger, clothes pegs, few candles, a lube, several spanking spoons, and other different household items. No vibrator or dildo per se.

Limits: Pic or video until I get to know you, Permanent marks, Family, Social Suicide, Public, Punishing my pussy
Old 04-14-2019, 05:17 AM   #4
k0k010

Noone is interested?

Old 04-14-2019, 05:26 AM   #5
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Spank yourself.. With cable cord..
Till it get red..
Than put some ice on ur ass and pussy..give report after it..
Being slave you are not allowed to wear undergarments
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:27 AM   #6
Sir_Timo
Account Banned

Use every spanking item you have (including cords) to spank your tits 20 times each.
Afterwards do the same with your ass.
You have to reach 20 with every item.

Now put as many clothespins on your tits and pussy you are able to fit.
Leave them for 30 minutes, abd then remove them by hitting them with a cord.

The number of clamps is the number of cord hits for your clit.
Sir_Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:41 AM   #7
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Punishments should be unpleasant, so here is mine:

Put on the shortest miniskirt, the most slutty top and the highest heels you have access to. Nothing else (so no underwear)!. Take some money and go to the closest grocery store. Buy a pack of five bananas and the largest bottle of coke they have (at least 1.5l; if they don't have buy multiple smaller ones). Go to the next public toilet and insert the first banana up your ass and start drinking the coke. Leave the toilet and continue drinking and walking until you have drunken the entire coke, desperately have to pee and feel the need to void. Go to a different public toilet than before and empty your bladder into the coke bottle. After that you you are allowed to expel the banana into the toilet. BUT: Now you have to insert the next one and add back water to the coke-bottle until it is full again. You probably already guessed what is happening now:

Drink all the pee from your coke-bottle while searching for an unused public toilet. Once the bottle is empty, repeat the entire thing. The punishment is over once you expelled the last banana.

I hope you hate it. ;-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 06:11 AM   #8
redcamel
getDare Addict

Bind five long pieces of twine to five clothespins, strip naked and apply the clothespins at your nipples, inner lips and clit. Tie the twines somewhere in your bedroom so that you can let your self fall on your back on the bed stripping off all the clothespins. Close your eyes before letting yourself fall on the bed. Do it 60 times, three sets of 20 with 10 minutes pause between the sets.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 07:53 AM   #9
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

That was a poor decision and definitely deserves to be punished.

First, I’d like you to find a switch. Cut yourself one, clean it off, and think about how it will feel on an already sore body.

Then, you are going to do 10 sets of the following with at least 20 minutes in between. At no point today are you allowed to rub away the pain.

Spoiler:
Take your harshest spoon and give yourself 25 hard hits on each sit spot. Hit the same spot each time or it doesn’t count. These should hurt, and you should be struggling by set 3 or 4

Do not look at this spoiler until the end of the night:
Spoiler:
You know what’s coming. Take the switch you prepared earlier in the day and your spoon. Hit your sore ass 6 times very hard with your prepared switch. Then,hit each of the following places with your spoon 6 very hard times: each nipple, each inner thigh, each sit spot, and your genitals. To finish off your punishment, use your switch to hit each of those places 6 additional times.

Absolutely no rubbing until you have reported in this thread. I bet your sore body will feel great the next time you ride your bike.
Old 04-14-2019, 08:39 AM   #10
daddy_1278

Obviously, you’re denied orgasms until your punishment is concluded. But edge three times for every comment that is posted on this thread. Your punishment is not concluded until there have been no comments for 24 consecutive hours.
daddy_1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 11:49 AM   #11
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rd2506 View Post
Spank yourself.. With cable cord..
Till it get red..
Than put some ice on ur ass and pussy..give report after it..
Being slave you are not allowed to wear undergarments
Hello sir, I am sorry I am answering so late but I have fallen asleep that day and had to to the dare later.

I have spanked myself around 30 times until my ass got red. Although I do not like spanking my ass, as I prefer punishing my thighs and soles I must say I liked it.
Later I put ice cubes into my pussy and ass and it was painful as I am not used to ice play. That was real punishment as I somewhat enjoyed spanking.

Thank you.

Old 04-21-2019, 11:56 AM   #12
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Timo View Post
Use every spanking item you have (including cords) to spank your tits 20 times each.
Afterwards do the same with your ass.
You have to reach 20 with every item.

Now put as many clothespins on your tits and pussy you are able to fit.
Leave them for 30 minutes, abd then remove them by hitting them with a cord.

The number of clamps is the number of cord hits for your clit.
This was somewhat my cup of tea. I have gathered four instruments: one wooden spatula, one light flogger (a useless piece of shit), one USB cord and a telephone cord. I have hit my tits a total of 20 times (10 each) and I must say it hurt a bit. Especially the cords. But I managed. The biggest problem was that I missed quite a bit, as it is not easy to aim

I was easier to aim my bottom, and similar like the task above I liked it, sir.

For the clothes pegs, I did only the boobs part, as I do not punish my pussy. And I, unfortunately, had only five clothes pega st my disposal as my laundry was on a wire. So I didn't have many problems. I took me liek five hits each.

Old 04-21-2019, 12:47 PM   #13
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
That was a poor decision and definitely deserves to be punished.

First, I’d like you to find a switch. Cut yourself one, clean it off, and think about how it will feel on an already sore body.

Then, you are going to do 10 sets of the following with at least 20 minutes in between. At no point today are you allowed to rub away the pain.

Spoiler:
Take your harshest spoon and give yourself 25 hard hits on each sit spot. Hit the same spot each time or it doesn’t count. These should hurt, and you should be struggling by set 3 or 4

Do not look at this spoiler until the end of the night:
Spoiler:
You know what’s coming. Take the switch you prepared earlier in the day and your spoon. Hit your sore ass 6 times very hard with your prepared switch. Then,hit each of the following places with your spoon 6 very hard times: each nipple, each inner thigh, each sit spot, and your genitals. To finish off your punishment, use your switch to hit each of those places 6 additional times.

Absolutely no rubbing until you have reported in this thread. I bet your sore body will feel great the next time you ride your bike.
I must say I didn't do Fiona's dare as it was public, and I was still hangover so I did not want to leave the house

I also haven't done the redcamel's dare as it involved punishing my private area.

Feel free to punish me for it!

But I did this dare. I must say I am not a fan of spanking as it is to mild for me, but this was done on an already sore bottom and I must say I had problems finishing the dare.

My bottom was red as etiquette on a Coca-cola bottle I used to relieve my self of a hangover

The branch part was fun, but I had problems hitting my self as the branch was a little bit longer. Still fun, though.

If anyone is interested, I have a couple of hours free now so make me your slave toy and punish me.

Old 04-21-2019, 12:58 PM   #14
Sklavenhalter

Default Punishment

So time for pumishment:

You will piss in a bowl right now - through your panties.

Then you will do one lick and hold it in your mouth
Now fuck your ass for 2 min with the biggest thing which is possible.

Repeat until the bowl will be absolutly dry.

The panties stays on until tomorrow
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 01:07 PM   #15
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default Trial by window

Open up a window on the second floor - lemme know if you don't have one.
Need: a wooden instrument, cup of ice
Sit on a chair close enough to the window that you can see outside but you're not easily visible. Sit with your legs wide open and a wooden spoon or spatula in your hand. You're to spank your inner thighs 25 times each while out loud promisingthe world you'll do better next time. After wards melt all the ice by rubbing the cubes one by one onto your nipples and clit. Follow it up with another 25 spankings each.
Once everything is completed you may play with your crotch and nipples until you're about to cum. Stop right there immediately get up and get cleaned. While you walk away from the chair wipe your pussy with your hand and lick it clean.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk