http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:17 PM   #17
Jingo889

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
OK everyone I'm back for more dares!
Hey Debbie,
Tonight I want you to get as far away from your house as you dare and start fucking your ass
Double points if done on a street or blindfolded
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:54 PM   #18
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
Hey Debbie,
Tonight I want you to get as far away from your house as you dare and start fucking your ass
Double points if done on a street or blindfolded
I decided not to wear a blindfold for this one since I would be walking around in public so I would need to see. I started at my door completely naked apart from shoes and socks, my dildo and a pair of keys. I also had a coat left by the door outside (it stops at my waist so it isn't very concealing). I shut the front door, keys in one hand and dildo in the other. I took some time before to lube up my anus and the dildo. Since it was so late there weren't any people around, but I was still on my toes, looking at windows where the lights were still on, and avoiding sources of light. In fact I would walk in the middle of the road to stay out of the streetlights. I must have gone about 50 meters from the front door, where I kneeled between two cars and fucked myself with the dildo. I was only there for like a minute before I practically ran back to my house and got back inside. This was definitely one of my scariest dares.
My Kinktalk:
The following 3 users say Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 04-20-2019, 12:10 PM   #19
wolf82
Prodigy

So after these dares and any other tasks you have done, roughly how many inches of the dildo can you now take?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 01:22 PM   #20
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I decided not to wear a blindfold for this one since I would be walking around in public so I would need to see. I started at my door completely naked apart from shoes and socks, my dildo and a pair of keys. I also had a coat left by the door outside (it stops at my waist so it isn't very concealing). I shut the front door, keys in one hand and dildo in the other. I took some time before to lube up my anus and the dildo. Since it was so late there weren't any people around, but I was still on my toes, looking at windows where the lights were still on, and avoiding sources of light. In fact I would walk in the middle of the road to stay out of the streetlights. I must have gone about 50 meters from the front door, where I kneeled between two cars and fucked myself with the dildo. I was only there for like a minute before I practically ran back to my house and got back inside. This was definitely one of my scariest dares.

Fantastic. Great report. Sounds like you had a fun night.

The next night you go out, there's no need to carry your keys with you, so leave your keys at the edge of your garden. Walk past where you stopped last time, and rather than ducking between two cars, fuck your ass more in the open. Your dildo has a suction cup, correct? Make sure to use it- maybe on the side of a car, on a car's windshield, or attached to the bottom of a streetlight.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:
Old 04-21-2019, 10:29 PM   #21
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
So after these dares and any other tasks you have done, roughly how many inches of the dildo can you now take?
My dildo is 6 inches and I can take it fully and probably deeper
My Kinktalk:
Old 04-22-2019, 03:04 AM   #22
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

I will try to do loopback's dare later tonight when it gets darker, but now I am going to try do some more discreet garden dares. It is midday where I am, so please keep in mind that I can't do anything too crazy, and I won't go any further than the edge of my gardens.
My Kinktalk:
The following user says Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 04-22-2019, 04:42 AM   #23
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
My dildo is 6 inches and I can take it fully and probably deeper
Time to find out
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38284
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 05:16 AM   #24
chrs
Distinguished Member

How about you put your dildo balls deep in your butt, put on a bikini on top and mow the lawn
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 05:24 PM   #25
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Fantastic. Great report. Sounds like you had a fun night.

The next night you go out, there's no need to carry your keys with you, so leave your keys at the edge of your garden. Walk past where you stopped last time, and rather than ducking between two cars, fuck your ass more in the open. Your dildo has a suction cup, correct? Make sure to use it- maybe on the side of a car, on a car's windshield, or attached to the bottom of a streetlight.
I went out with my coat in hand this time, with my dildo under it to avoid suspicion (as much as I can when I'm walking down the street completely in the nude apart from a pair of shoes that are loud asf of the pavement at night). Having left the keys by my doorstep, I felt a lot more anxious about being caught then I should have been. It doesn't really make sense if I had my keys with me, they just made me feel safe. I walked up the road, on the road and away from streetlights, and I kept walking past my old hiding spot, which was now quite open and visible as the cars just weren't there (kind of surprising that they weren't parked there as this was the middle of the night and their owners weren't home but whatever) and I went until I reached a bend in the road the the top of my street, a good 100 metres from my house. This bend turns right into a t-junction, which means I would be exposed from four lines of sight. But it was late and no one was around so I took a risk. I walked into the middle of the t-junction and got down on my knees and fucked myself in the ass with my dildo. I was only there for like twenty seconds tops but still. I pretty much high-tailed it out of there, no coat on, dildo in hand, back down the road to my home, as quite as ypu can be while running. Getting inside I had a good lookback at what I had just done and honestly I'm surprised I didn't faint in the road. My heart is beating out of my chest. The scariest dare I've done so far.
My Kinktalk:
The following 2 users say Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 04-23-2019, 06:30 PM   #26
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I went out with my coat in hand this time, with my dildo under it to avoid suspicion (as much as I can when I'm walking down the street completely in the nude apart from a pair of shoes that are loud asf of the pavement at night). Having left the keys by my doorstep, I felt a lot more anxious about being caught then I should have been. It doesn't really make sense if I had my keys with me, they just made me feel safe. I walked up the road, on the road and away from streetlights, and I kept walking past my old hiding spot, which was now quite open and visible as the cars just weren't there (kind of surprising that they weren't parked there as this was the middle of the night and their owners weren't home but whatever) and I went until I reached a bend in the road the the top of my street, a good 100 metres from my house. This bend turns right into a t-junction, which means I would be exposed from four lines of sight. But it was late and no one was around so I took a risk. I walked into the middle of the t-junction and got down on my knees and fucked myself in the ass with my dildo. I was only there for like twenty seconds tops but still. I pretty much high-tailed it out of there, no coat on, dildo in hand, back down the road to my home, as quite as ypu can be while running. Getting inside I had a good lookback at what I had just done and honestly I'm surprised I didn't faint in the road. My heart is beating out of my chest. The scariest dare I've done so far.
Very nice! Well done!
The following user says Thank You to bee9 for this post:
Old 04-25-2019, 02:54 PM   #27
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Wow! Excellent job! I'm glad you took a risk going to the middle of the junction- it's definitely more out in the open than hiding between cars. Sounds like you had a fun night.

Do you have shoes that will be a little quieter for next time? Not mandatory, but helpful if it makes you feel more comfortable and ninja-like.

Next time you go out, try picking between these two options.

Option 1) leave your keys at home. You can carry your coat with you, but not to wear, only as a safety blanket. Go to the same t-junction and fuck yourself in the ass: 200 full strokes, tip to base. Then head back home.

Option 2) leave your keys and coat at home. Bring only your dildo with you to the t-junction and fuck yourself in the ass: 100 full strokes, tip to base. Then head back home.

Sound like fun?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 07:16 PM   #28
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Wow! Excellent job! I'm glad you took a risk going to the middle of the junction- it's definitely more out in the open than hiding between cars. Sounds like you had a fun night.

Do you have shoes that will be a little quieter for next time? Not mandatory, but helpful if it makes you feel more comfortable and ninja-like.

Next time you go out, try picking between these two options.

Option 1) leave your keys at home. You can carry your coat with you, but not to wear, only as a safety blanket. Go to the same t-junction and fuck yourself in the ass: 200 full strokes, tip to base. Then head back home.

Option 2) leave your keys and coat at home. Bring only your dildo with you to the t-junction and fuck yourself in the ass: 100 full strokes, tip to base. Then head back home.

Sound like fun?
I decided to go with option 2, since I wouldn't be wearing the coat anyway, and it wouldn't take half the time to do. I, again, stripped completely naked and lube up my dildo and asshole, leaving my keys at the door. I was completely naked apart from my shoes, and I avoided running too fast to avoid making noise, but my legs were goign crazy with nerves. I have never been that naked in public before. Again I walked the long stretch up to the t-junction and set up the dildo on the ground with my ass aboove it. My first few pumps were very slow, finding my groove was very difficult, especially going tip to base. After about 40 was when I hit a stride of about 2 pumps per second. My pussy was wet but I was too afraid to start masturbating as well. It would only make me look worse if I got caught, which was already bad. Aside from fear, I felt excited. My ass felt like fire, in a good way mind you. After 100 I plopped up from my dildo with an audible pop and made my way back to my home. My ass felt empty, and walking made the walls of my anus close the gape I made, and I could feel them grinding against each other. Once I got inside I rubbed myself to a hard orgasm and it was good. I felt around my asshole for a bit and it was definitely gaped. Overall it was a great dare, but I am deathly afraid that someone saw me.
My Kinktalk:
The following 2 users say Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 04-25-2019, 07:40 PM   #29
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I decided to go with option 2, since I wouldn't be wearing the coat anyway, and it wouldn't take half the time to do. I, again, stripped completely naked and lube up my dildo and asshole, leaving my keys at the door. I was completely naked apart from my shoes, and I avoided running too fast to avoid making noise, but my legs were goign crazy with nerves. I have never been that naked in public before. Again I walked the long stretch up to the t-junction and set up the dildo on the ground with my ass aboove it. My first few pumps were very slow, finding my groove was very difficult, especially going tip to base. After about 40 was when I hit a stride of about 2 pumps per second. My pussy was wet but I was too afraid to start masturbating as well. It would only make me look worse if I got caught, which was already bad. Aside from fear, I felt excited. My ass felt like fire, in a good way mind you. After 100 I plopped up from my dildo with an audible pop and made my way back to my home. My ass felt empty, and walking made the walls of my anus close the gape I made, and I could feel them grinding against each other. Once I got inside I rubbed myself to a hard orgasm and it was good. I felt around my asshole for a bit and it was definitely gaped. Overall it was a great dare, but I am deathly afraid that someone saw me.
That's utterly mind-blowing!

Am I the only one who thinks you should tie yourself a crotch rope harness and walk back with the dildo back in your ass?

BTW any new photos for kinktalk?
Old 04-25-2019, 07:59 PM   #30
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
That's utterly mind-blowing!

Am I the only one who thinks you should tie yourself a crotch rope harness and walk back with the dildo back in your ass?

BTW any new photos for kinktalk?
Sorry but I don't really do rope stuff, and pictures is a whole other ordeal.
My Kinktalk:

Advertisements
Kink Talk