Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-30-2020, 02:12 PM   #1
Hannah96

Female 23/female/switch seeks 21-30/female/dom in any place

23/female/switch seeks 21-30/female/dom in any place

Happy Tuesday!!

Please read all of the information below if you are interested! Thank you. 😊

Who am I?
I am a college student living in southern USA. I am somewhat new to to this. I've had a few experiences with a dom (online) but never with a female. So, no, I'm not super experienced if that's what you are looking for. I am pretty open to most things, but am not looking for a TPE. I do have a partner (irl) but he is not into the kink lifestyle. We are open and I would need you to respect that but I will give you time as well.

What do I look like?
I'm average height and a bigger girl. I have big boobs and a nice sized ass. I have black hair and blue eyes. I'm also super pale lol.

Who am I looking for?
Someone between 20-35 who is willing to take their time with me. I cannot commit all of my time to doing things for you, but I am down to talk all day.
It would be nice if we were in the same time zone (or close to), but that isn't a dealbreaker.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for a online (chat/pictures; no videochatting) dom/sub relationship. I would like to form an actual connection to you and learn more about you, as well. I am a switch, so if you're down with that I am cool to take charge sometimes. Like I said, not a crazy large time commitment but if you give me set tasks to fill by the end of the week, I can do that. But, we can talk about it and figure out what's best for us.

Likes: Mild pain, nipples and clit play, orgasm denial, role play, humiliation, impact play, light bondage, light anal, breast play, wedgies, degradation, being bratty, etc.

Limits: food, dangerous/heavy pain (blood, needles etc), public, body writing, TPE, hard anal, permanent, scat, videochatting

If you think you are interested in what you read, please send me a message on my kik Hannahhh9696 with:
Name:
Picture:
Tell me about yourself:
Your likes/dislikes/limits:
Experience:
Some example rules:
Why you think we would be a good match:

Advertisements
Kink Talk