Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2020, 06:24 PM   #1
lola123

Default 24/F Pick My Rules: Lazy Whore --------> Productive Whore

I've been wanting to restart my more responsible habits and I have some other work I want to catch up on. I'm looking for tasks/punishments/rules based on how productive I've been.

New rules I'm looking for:
-a task that punishes me based on every dollar I waste
-a rule that punishes me for drinking (I've been wanting to cut down.)
-a task that punishes me for getting takeout/delivery
-a punishment for gaining weight or for not jogging
-a punishment for not waking up before 7
-something that forces me to explore the city

These are some rules I've had before:
  • Plan ahead on the amount of work you will do each day. If you ever get behind:
  • You must dress commando the entire time until after you have caught up.
  • If you ever go to sleep being behind... you must sleep with your face down to the bed, naked, and with your butt up in the air and plugged.
  • Any showers you take being late for your study... will get really cold showers, you will be at least 15 minutes under the cold water stream, and you will only dry by evaporation.
  • Whenever you are at home (and you are behind) you will not only be commando (with all the commando rules) you will also be naked.
  • You may only wear clothes if you are wearing a butt plug.
  • You must have 3 humiliating and degrading words largely written on you at all times.
  • You must take a laxative any time you plan to be out for extended periods of time.
  • Every morning before brushing my teeth you will brush your clit for 5 min. I may not clean the toothbrush before using it to brush my mouth.
  • Every night before bed I need to rub toothpaste on my pussy and clit and sleep all night with it.
  • Once a week you must go to a discreet public location. Strip completely nude. And masturbate. No dressing until you have cum. (Hard to do during pandemic.)
  • Toothpaste on clit is now a vital part of your skin care.
  • Why not add to your skin routine, coat your butt plug with tooth paste and insert it for 15 minutes. Do 15 squats as well to make sure it's in nice and tight.
  • Whenever you reply to a post you must pinch both nipples hard.
  • If you haven't done your work, then every break you get in public, go to the restroom and fill your mouth with soap.

I feel crazy self-conscious in public without a bra and I have a hard time not getting wet going commando in public, so it's truly a punishment for me.

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:
kik, dangerous, permanent etc.

Toys:
butt plug, dildo, ginger paste, toothpaste, laxatives

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:
21/F with lots of freedom

Tipsy and a little high. F seeking instruction?

20F Ready to complete dares at the mall

Last edited by lola123; 07-05-2020 at 06:36 PM.
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lola123 for this post:
Old 07-05-2020, 06:41 PM   #2
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

For getting takeout/delivery, you must do so without a bra and going commando. (If you're already out and decide to do this, find a spot to remove your bra and panties before getting take out) If getting delivery, must also be wearing a tight top and a skirt with your buttplug in when answering the door in addition unless your roommate is around in which case just the top and skirt.
rw789 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 06:44 PM   #3
Pantiboi12

I don't see any reason not to reinstate all of these rules. I would add that when you're behind you cannot use the toilet for piss. Or anything, if you're feeling like that isn't enough.
Since you like hucow stuff, perhaps a daily milking rule should be added as well?
Pantiboi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 06:54 PM   #4
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

For every minute past 7am you get up, you have to pay back with an hour of time without a bra. That can add up fast, so either get up in time or get used to going out with nipples poking.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 06:54 PM   #5
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have an exercise regimen or does one need to be established for you?

Definitely need to a weekly "weigh in" and keep track of your weekly weight where if you gain weight in a week, you need punishment. (doesn't have to be made public, just for your own record keeping) Thinking maybe having to write "cow" on yourself and can only refer to yourself as "cow" while on GD for gaining over a pound of weight in a week. Someone can add to this.
rw789 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 06:57 PM   #6
lola123

Running List of Rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92227

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
For getting takeout/delivery, you must do so without a bra and going commando. (If you're already out and decide to do this, find a spot to remove your bra and panties before getting take out) If getting delivery, must also be wearing a tight top and a skirt with your buttplug in when answering the door in addition unless your roommate is around in which case just the top and skirt.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantiboi12 View Post
I don't see any reason not to reinstate all of these rules. I would add that when you're behind you cannot use the toilet for piss. Or anything, if you're feeling like that isn't enough.
Since you like hucow stuff, perhaps a daily milking rule should be added as well?
I'd be happy to accept any of the former rules if someone picks them, but I thought it'd be fun to get a fresh take since it's from a couple years ago. Thanks for the task but I don't know if I can always use a diaper to pee when I'm behind (I like taking a shower after) and I don't actually lactate (for complicated reasons).

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Last edited by lola123; 07-05-2020 at 07:05 PM.
Old 07-05-2020, 07:03 PM   #7
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
For every minute past 7am you get up, you have to pay back with an hour of time without a bra. That can add up fast, so either get up in time or get used to going out with nipples poking.
Thank you. I think this will really help shame me into waking up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
Do you have an exercise regimen or does one need to be established for you?

Definitely need to a weekly "weigh in" and keep track of your weekly weight where if you gain weight in a week, you need punishment. (doesn't have to be made public, just for your own record keeping) Thinking maybe having to write "cow" on yourself and can only refer to yourself as "cow" while on GD for gaining over a pound of weight in a week. Someone can add to this.
I used to go running every day, but have gotten really lax since moving to a place without good running trails (I have to run through the city.) I weigh myself every day lol, I can definitely do this.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-05-2020, 07:26 PM   #8
MichaelAtlas

Every day you spend money frivolously (this includes wasting money and buying takeout) spank your cunt before bed 5 times for every 1 dollar with a wooden ruler or spoon then edge 3 times total humping the pillow you're going to sleep on. If the sum is over 20$ you're also sleeping on the floor that night and will consider it "sleeping in the barn"

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:05 PM   #9
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Every day you spend money frivolously (this includes wasting money and buying takeout) spank your cunt before bed 5 times for every 1 dollar with a wooden ruler or spoon then edge 3 times total humping the pillow you're going to sleep on. If the sum is over 20$ you're also sleeping on the floor that night and will consider it "sleeping in the barn"
Thank you. Is it ok to cover my pillow with a towel when I do this?

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-05-2020, 08:13 PM   #10
luckee101

If you go jogging in the morning, you may not get dressed until you put on your jogging clothes and you go jogging. If you dont have time to go jogging, you will take a laxative and will not get dressed until it has run its course, but do not wear a bra for the rest of the day.

If you go jogging in the evening, you will undress after dinner and remain naked until you dress in your jogging clothes and go jogging. If you do not plan to go jogging, then take a laxative and remain naked until it has run its course, then that night you will sleep naked.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:38 PM   #11
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
If you go jogging in the morning, you may not get dressed until you put on your jogging clothes and you go jogging. If you dont have time to go jogging, you will take a laxative and will not get dressed until it has run its course, but do not wear a bra for the rest of the day.

If you go jogging in the evening, you will undress after dinner and remain naked until you dress in your jogging clothes and go jogging. If you do not plan to go jogging, then take a laxative and remain naked until it has run its course, then that night you will sleep naked.
Thanks, I'm a morning jogger, so I will do the first version of the dare.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-05-2020, 09:59 PM   #12
MichaelAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola123 View Post
Thank you. Is it ok to cover my pillow with a towel when I do this?
Not unless you can give me a good reason for it. I said hump the pillow, not a towel.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 11:42 PM   #13
luckee101

When you go to study or do work or something productive, write down on paper what you will accomplish before your next meal. If you have not completed all of whats written with proper quality before mealtime, you will put your food in a bowl on the floor and eat it without using your hands.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 05:16 AM   #14
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Not unless you can give me a good reason for it. I said hump the pillow, not a towel.
Is general hygiene enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
When you go to study or do work or something productive, write down on paper what you will accomplish before your next meal. If you have not completed all of whats written with proper quality before mealtime, you will put your food in a bowl on the floor and eat it without using your hands.
Thank you.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-06-2020, 05:19 AM   #15
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post

Thanks, this helped me go to bed and get up early this morning.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Advertisements
Kink Talk