Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-22-2020, 01:01 PM   #1
Tommytomjj

Default Girlfriends Surprise

After almost 3 months of not seeing his girlfriend Megan, Jay pulled up in her drive and was so excited about finally getting to be near her again. Obviously they had been on FaceTime almost every night, keeping each other entertained in other ways, but it just wasn’t the same as being together with each other.

“Hey babe, I’ve missed you so much.” Meg said with her cute smile on her face and her eyes tearing up, as she ran towards him getting out of his car.
“I’ve missed you too” Jay replied, catching his thrilled girlfriend as she leapt into his arms.

Meg was a short 5’5”, with long dark hair, and gorgeous green eyes. She was small, but she was athletic. Competing in the university athletics and netball competitions since she joined, she had a figure that most girls would kill for. Although short, her legs were toned and supported a stunning round bum that had been squatting for as long as she can remember. She was wearing black leggings, that hugged every curve below her waist. Meg was also wearing a long loose white top, that covered her bum at the moment, but Jay knew exactly where to hold her to keep her supported. Under her top, Meg’s stomach was more flat than ripped. She had abs, but they weren’t busting out, praying for everyone to look at them. However, Jay knew the reason she was wearing this top. In fact she owned about 20 tops like this because it means she doesn’t have to wear a bra with it whilst she’s at home. Meg loved not having to wear a bra. Her perky DD cups breasts needed air. Also, wearing a bra put strain on her back, which was already doing enough work holding her boobs up.

“Are we gonna stay here all day babe or can I actually come into your house?” Jay asked, laughing as he did so.
“Yeah, of course you can come in, we’ve got a lot of catching up to do” responded Megan with a cheeky smile, “my parents are both back in work today so I have a free house.”

Jay’s eyes lit up with excitement. Since uni closed and everyone got sent home, him and Meg had obviously gone back to their family homes which fortunately weren’t too far away from each other. They were used to having sex very regularly whilst at uni, but when back home, it was rare that they would be given an opportunity this good. He looked at her and began running with her in his arms towards the front door. Meg needed to stop him quickly.

“Wait! Before you go in, I’ve planned a little surprise for you. Well, actually it’s a big surprise. Basically, I know how kinky you like to be with me, and how much you must have nearly exploded the past few weeks, because I’m the same. So, I planned the kinkiest thing we’ll ever do with help from a few others” Meg explained, trying to keep herself from smirking as she spoke.
Jay couldn’t tell if he was excited or nervous, but he really didn’t have a clue where this was going. He had hinted at the idea of a threesome but never asked because he loved his girlfriend and didn’t want to make her feel like she wasn’t enough. She was enough, he was just always wondering how to make things more interesting. It looked like she might have found an answer.
“Inside my house are 3 other girls who you and I both know. They’re either friends from before we went to uni, or friends from university. They’re all wearing only a bra and underwear, and know the entire plan for today, and are happy to do everything that I have suggested.”
Jay couldn’t move even if he wanted to. He was gobsmacked at what he was being told by his girlfriend. His heart was racing, beating faster than it ever had before, and sending blood to every part of his body.

“Who are they? Which girls are here ? What are we going to be doing then?” He managed to mumble out of his mouth. He had about a million questions but could only manage three before Meg interrupted again.

“Well, I’m not gonna tell you. That’s part of the game. The game is that I’m gonna blindfold you when we go in so you don’t see them. Then, I’m gonna go put some underwear on too. After that you will be our little play thing. We will give you a dare and you have to complete it. After each dare you get to ask a Yes or No question to try and figure out who the girls are. When you think you know, you will guess, and if you’re right you can take the blindfold off and we will continue to have fun in a different way. If you’re wrong, you will receive a punishment worse than the dares you have already completed, and the game will continue until you guess correctly. Are you in ?”

Jay knew this was his biggest fantasy. He’d always been the more dominant one in the relationship, but Meg must’ve figured out that he liked being submissive too.

“Yes, lets go.” He replied, walking through the front door with her still in his arms.

—————————————————— —————————————————— —————————————————— —————————————————— ——————————————————

This is my first story, any feedback would be much appreciated. I’m beginning to get bored in isolation so I thought I’d try it. I hope you enjoyed it so far

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!

Last edited by Tommytomjj; 04-22-2020 at 01:40 PM.
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-22-2020, 04:45 PM   #2
Tommytomjj

Jay put his girlfriend down, and she reached behind him to grab something.

“Do not take this off once it’s on.” Meg ordered, “this is the last chance to say no and I’ll explain to the girls that you chickened out. If you put this on, then you will be punished for taking it off, okay?”

Jay nodded nervously. He was usually the more dominant one in the bedroom, but everyone who knew the couple knew that Meg wore the trousers. He wouldn’t dare take off the blindfold once it was on, so he stood there motionless, ready to be instructed further.

“Wait there, I’m going getting ready. I’ll be 1 minute.” Meg instructed as she ran upstairs to change into her matching lingerie.

She went into her bedroom and took off her top, revealing her DD cup breasts. Her nipples were already hard. She thought to herself, wondering if it was because it was a little bit chilly outside or because she was so horny. She replaced her top with a sexy, lacy white bra, exposing a lot of cleavage to anyone that could see her. Next, she pulled down her leggings and her usual boring underwear in one swoop. She admired her figure in the mirror for a moment. Although not one to show off her body, Meg was proud of it, and occasionally made sure she was still looking fine. She swivelled her hips to check out her backside, and it was still as round and gorgeous as ever.

“These are perfect” Meg thought to herself as she picked out the matching thong, “Jay I hope you’re still there, I’ll be right down!”

Jay waited patiently for his girlfriend. For the first time in the relationship, he had no idea what was about to happen sexually, and he had never been this turned on in his life. His cock rock hard in his joggers, he put his hands in his pockets to try and hide his obvious arousal. He had no idea if anyone was stood there watching him silently, or if he was all alone.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming down the staircase towards him. He had been in Megs house enough to know where every room was. He felt a soft hand on his neck. Flinching away, Jay was clearly on high alert with his other senses due to his lack of sight.

“Babe, it’s me” whispered Meg, “can I have a kiss before we do this please?”

Without hesitation Jay leaned in and kissed his girlfriend for about 30 seconds. It was perfect. They were both great kissers. However, it did increase his arousal even more, and if that wasn’t enough, Meg grabbed his hand and put it on her arse as she moved away.

“Follow me” she said, taking his hand and walking him slowly through the house.

Jay followed, his heart beating out of his chest. What was going to happen today? Who was going to be here? How on earth did she organise this? He had so many questions that he wanted the answers to immediately, but he knew that taking off the blindfold would be a huge mistake. Jay knew which room he was led to: the lounge. He wondered why it wasn’t her bedroom, but it wasn’t his place to choose so he just accepted it.

“You’ll probably know where we are. Don’t worry I have all the curtains closed so no one from the outside can see in. The only people that can see you right now are myself, and three other half naked girls.” Meg explained the situation crystal clearly to her boyfriend. “The other girls will not be talking since you’d be able to figure out who they are, but just in case you don’t believe that they’re here, ladies...”

With that, Jay felt a plethora of hands touching his body. He immediately knew Meg was telling the truth, and his cock started to twitch with excitement. It wasn’t unnoticed.

“Babe, you’re not hiding your excitement very well are you?” Meg laughed teasingly.

“Would you be able to in this situation?” Jay responded without hesitation.

Suddenly, he felt his shirt being dragged upwards by the hands. Another two hands lift his arms up before he could react, and within about 3 seconds, he was topless. His pale skin exposed to the four girls in the living room.

Jay had a good body. His arms weren’t massive, but they were strong and muscular. He would back himself in an arm wrestle against most men, since he spent a decent amount of time at the gym. His abs were better than Meg’s, although she would never admit it. His chest was smooth, since he never really got any chest hair, and was well defined. Meg’s favourite feature of Jays upper body though was his V- lines. She liked to think that it was two arrows, instructing her were to go next.

He had already taken off his shoes when he first got inside, as he did every time he had entered the house, which made the next part much easier for the four girls. Two of the girls gave him a hug, restraining his arms and upper body completely. Had he been in a more threatening situation, he perhaps could have fought a little harder to get free, however he knew that he wouldn’t be able to take all four of them on whilst blindfolded. Whilst restrained, another of the girls pantsed him. This immediately caused him to flinch, as he was always afraid of being pantsed in front of a group of people. It happened once during high school and people never let him forget it for years.

“Relax” said Meg calmly, “we only need your socks now and then you’ve completed the first dare”

Jay stepped out of the joggers around his ankles, and lifted each foot up one at a time to let one of the girls take his socks off. He now stood there in only his white designer briefs, in front these mystery people. It was obvious he had a hard dick, he couldn’t hide it even though he tried his best. The room was silent. His other senses were heightened massively, he could almost feel the girls checking out his body.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 7 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-23-2020, 07:31 AM   #3
Tommytomjj

“Well done, you’ve earned yourself a question babe” joked Meg, teasing her boyfriend as he stood there, exposed to her and her friends.

Jay was a logical boy, studying maths at university. You never would have guessed by looking at his athletic body, that his brain was his most impressive feature. He was also incredibly competitive. Ever since he was a boy, he hated losing. Whether it was playing football at the weekend or playing a board game with his family as a child. He even sometimes cried when he lost when he was younger. Because of these characteristics, Jay thought he’d be able to guess who the mystery girls were quite quickly, and thought of a question to try and rule out as many people as possible. He was playing the most sexual game of Guess Who anyone had ever played.

“Okay, do I know any of the mystery girls, so not including you Meg, from university?” He asked confidently.

He knew that this was unlikely as people from university lived all over the country and it would’ve been much more difficult to organise. He hoped Meg responded with a “no” and then that ruled out a lot of people.

“Yes. You met at least one of the three girls at university.” Answered Megan.

Jay was shocked. He wondered how Meg could have possibly done this. His brain starting to think who the girls could be. Was it one? Was it two? Was it all three? He wanted answers but he had used up his question and now it was time for his next dare.

“Okay babe, your next dare is easy. All you have to do is stand there in the middle of the room with your hands on your head for 20 seconds. I’ll count them for you.” Meg described his dare in detail. “We’ve moved all the furniture so we’ve got a big open space in the middle of the lounge. Just walk forward and put your hands on your head.”

Hesitantly, Jay did as he was told, creeping forward slowly. A pair of hands grabbed him by his sides and positioned him in the centre.

“Okay, hands on your head babe” instructed Megan.

Jay raised his hands and put them on his head and Megan began counting behind him. Immediately, Jay felt lips touching his own. One of the girls was kissing him, or trying to anyway. He didn’t kiss her back.

“Babe, you have to go along with everything. Today is your only free pass that you can do anything with another girl, and I’ll forget about it by tomorrow. Trust me it’s fine, I want you to do it.” Meg explained in a caring manner.

Jay correctly believed her. He began to kiss this mysterious girl back passionately. She was a fantastic kisser and he was really enjoying himself. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain on each nipple. It was like a pinch but not from hands. Then, they began to twist, causing even more pain.

“10...” Meg continued the countdown.

Jay’s sense of touch was at maximum capacity. The touch from the girls lips adding more and more arousal; the pain from each clamp on his nipples also began to feel good. Meg knew he liked a bit of pain in the bedroom. Next, his briefs were yanked up into the air, giving him a painful and humiliating wedgie. The girl pulling the underwear did not stop though. She pulled each leg hole as hard as she could, forcing the boy to let out a small squeal. He had never been wedgied before. His bum crack was in so much pain, and so were his balls. Everything felt like it was getting crushed together and he didn’t know if he liked it or not.

“5...”

Jay was convinced she was counting slowly. How can so much humiliation happen in such a short amount of time? With only 5 seconds remaining, the lips moved away and the clamps were ripped off his nipples leaving them feeling tortured. Then the spanking began. He didn’t count how many. There were two different girls spanking each cheek as hard and as fast as they could for the remaining seconds. Each hit caused Jay to flinch. They hurt so much.

“Times up” Meg called out and the spanking stopped, “well done babe, did you enjoy that?” Meg laughed loudly.

“No!” Jay lied.

Although it was painful and humiliating, he loved every second of it. His cock still rock hard confirmed that he had enjoyed himself. His bum cheeks had started to redden, and he could feel them still stinging, along with his bum crack that was still in the wedgie.

“You can move your hands now, but don’t you dare unpick the wedgie.” Meg warned, “you’ll be punished if you do.”

Jay lowered his hands and crossed his arms over his nipples, subconsciously protecting them whilst he could. The girls giggled at his misfortune and he could hear them. They were loving every second of this, and they would never get this opportunity again so they were going to make the most of it. Jay could hear the laughter, but he couldn’t make out who the girls were.

“Okay babe, next question. The last one must’ve really help narrow it down!” Meg said sarcastically.

Jays logic had gone. He had been utterly humiliated and his brain was all over the place. He knew that at least one of the girls was from university, but he didn’t suspect that all of them were, so he didn’t bother asking if he knew some from before university too.

“Regarding the girl that I know from uni, did I meet her on my course?” Jay asked.

He knew some girls from his course, some from societies, some from sports teams and some of his neighbours. He also asked this in a way to hope that it confirms that only one of the mystery girls are from university.

“Yes, she’s from your course.” Meg answered, “now it’s time for your next dare....”

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 7 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-23-2020, 04:20 PM   #4
Tommytomjj

Jay tried to hide his smirk. He was satisfied that his gamble paid off and he was sure only one of the girls was from university, and now he knew that she was on his course. That narrowed it down to three girls. He still didn’t know for sure but he was making progress.

Meg began to undo her boyfriends wedgie. She wriggled her soft smooth fingers between his underwear and his bum, and gently pulled the bunched up fabric away. As she did this, she momentarily exposed Jay’s behind for a couple of the giggling girls to see. He remained still, getting used to being the submissive for a change, and began to wonder what his next dare would be.

“You are going to once again keep your hands on your head. This time it will be for 30 seconds.” Meg explained. “You did so well last time babe, so be a good boy and behave again while us girls do what we want to you.”

Hearing those words were the first time Jay felt truly embarrassed. His own girlfriend speaking to him like she owned him really made him feel humiliated and ashamed, but at the same time he still enjoyed it. Meg was in her element. All this time she had been submissive, when really she needed to be the one in control. As she spoke she felt more and more powerful, and she immediately fell in love with speaking to her boyfriend like he belonged to her.

Jay complied with the demand and put his hands back on his head, once again allowing the girls full access to his brilliant body. He was nervously awaiting a kiss. He was nervously awaiting his nipples to be clamped. He was nervously awaiting a painful wedgie. But none of them came.

Meg’s countdown reached 20 and nothing had happened. She quickly reminded him that moving his hands would result in a severe punishment, and then continued counting. This must have been the trigger for two of the girls. He felt two sets of soft lips sucking and kissing his tender nipples. Meg knew that this really turned him on. His eyes rolled back behind the blindfold as the girls kissed, licked and sucked his nipples. They were rock solid and so was his cock. His cock was twitching in his underwear uncontrollably but not for much longer.

“10...” Meg continued the countdown.

As perfectly timed as a group dance performance, as soon as Meg said “10”, Jay’s underwear was yanked down to the floor. His eyes opened massively, but obviously they couldn’t see anything. His whole body jerked into a state of shock and the girls stopped sucking his hard nipples. Somehow, he managed to keep enough composure to remain with his hands on his head and avoid further punishment. His cock stood strong and proud. A solid 6 inches; it was nothing to brag about but he had never left Meg unsatisfied either. His pubic hair was well looked after. It was trimmed nicely since he obviously anticipated having sex with Meg as soon as he could, and he knew how she liked it.

Sudden flashbacks to high school filled his mind. Jay hadn’t always had this body. He was a late developer and unfortunately people found out. He had always been sporty and competitive, and one lunch time he found himself in a competition with one of his good friends. They decided to see who could hang from the crossbar of the goal for the longest, and the loser had to buy the winner lunch. A group of their friends, both guys and girls had come to watch to see who won. However, Annie, one of Jay’s best female friends at the time wanted to embarrass him. She sneaked up behind him, and pantsed him in front of the whole crowd, revealing his hairless cock for a second. He quickly dropped down and pulled everything back up, but not before people had seen and started to laugh hysterically. From that moment on, Jay had a fear of being publicly pantsed despite having developed everywhere since the incident.

With 10 seconds left of being exposed, Jay’s face turned red from the embarrassment. He felt a hand wrap it’s delicate fingers around his shaft, and then the palm of the hand joining to take full control of his penis. The hand knew exactly what to do. It slowly stroked the full length of Jay’s cock and it was clearly experienced in pleasuring a boy. Another hand cupped his balls and massaged them gently. Despite being completely owned and humiliated, Jay was loving the sexual pleasure building up inside him. Would he cum already? He was desperate not to suffer so much embarrassment again.

“Times up!” Meg called out from behind him, and the hands let go. “Did you enjoy that one a bit more?” she teased.

“You guys are so annoying!” Jay replied, feeling so frustrated.

“Anyway my question is does the girl on my course at uni have blonde hair?” Jay was desperate to continue the pace of the game. He was loving every second of it and if this question was answered with a yes, he knew who one of the girls was.

“Yes.” Answered Meg, noticing Jays immediate smile as she knew that he knew.

Jay couldn’t believe it. He had always thought Kate was hot and they were close enough that she would tell him about her dating and sex life. He was so excited to be apart of it for once!

“Time to ramp it up a little bit” Meg snapped Jay back down to earth with those words as she began to describe his next task.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 8 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-24-2020, 06:19 AM   #5
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

This story is really good and unique. Please keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iceman713 for this post:
Old 04-24-2020, 08:23 AM   #6
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

Great story so far - can't wait for the next chapter

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StrippokerMick for this post:
Old 04-24-2020, 10:08 AM   #7
Tommytomjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman713 View Post
This story is really good and unique. Please keep up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrippokerMick View Post
Great story so far - can't wait for the next chapter
Thank you I’m glad you’re enjoying it, I should be able to do the next chapter later tonight. Let me know if you think it’s too slow/ too fast or just any comments at all would really help

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following user says Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-24-2020, 05:30 PM   #8
Tommytomjj

Jay stood there naked, exposed to the four gorgeous girls surrounding him. He waited for Meg to call out the next task.

“For this one you’re going to try and identify me. There will be three rounds and you have to get two out of three to succeed, otherwise you will not be allowed to ask a question after this dare and you will receive a punishment. I think you’re gonna enjoy this.” Meg began describing the dare as Jay listened excitedly, still unsure about what exactly he had to do. “First of all you will kiss each girl for about 20 seconds. Then you will feel our boobs for 20 seconds but don’t even dare try to go under our bras. Finally you will feel our bums for 20 seconds. After each round you will say which girl you thought was me, and you need to get two out of three to win.”

Jay was nervous. He had been with Meg for a couple of years now and knew that she expected him to get all three correct. He always told her how much of a good kisser she was and how perfect her body was. He was terrified of being exposed as a liar in front of her. However, he was also quite excited. He had obviously never been in a situation before where he was allowed to kiss anyone he wanted, and also touch another girl, never mind three!

“Okay we’re gonna start now. You can use your hands to put them around the our necks or wherever you want to put them, just kiss naturally but you better not get these wrong.” Meg joked but it had a slight sinister tone to it.

Despite being blindfolded, Jay still closed his eyes and waited for the first set of lips to touch. They were soft and gentle, similar to the lips that had kissed him in the earlier dare, but this time they used a little more tongue. Jay responded with his own and they passionately french kissed the entire time. Jay thought this had to be the same girl from before, which would rule out the possibility of her being Megan.

The next girl continued immediately from where the first had stopped. Slightly more full on, this girl wasted no time in getting her tongue involved. This was the best kiss he’d ever had. She was also fantastic with her hands. One hand around the back of his head, running her fingers in between his hair whilst the other slightly tickled his waist. He was gutted when it came to a sudden end.

The third girl was a little more reserved. She was slow and subtle with her movements, a complete contrast to the girl before. This was by no means a bad kiss, and had it lasted another minute or so, Jay was confident that it would have got better and better.

The final girl upped the tempo again. This one felt a little rushed, almost like the last kiss you’d give your partner before sliding down their body on the bed to give them the best head of their life. About half way in the girl grabbed his cock. They both continued to kiss and she stroked quickly. He wasn’t too close to cumming but if she carried on for longer he would be. She stroked so swiftly, building more and more pleasure from his balls, but soon time was up. The girl let go and his cock twitched, almost asking her to carry on.

“Okay babe, which of the four girls was me?” Meg wasted no time in asking, as she secretly wanted to punish him. Asking quickly gave him less thinking time whilst he tried to regain focus after being stroked in front of a group of fantastic kissers.

“I think you were the second girl” Jay answered.

He didn’t know. He hoped that she was the second one because he really felt a deep connection with her. It could have been any of them, they were all great.

The room stayed silent for a moment.

“Well done, you’re right” Meg smiled. She wanted to punish him, but she also was happy that her boyfriend got it correct. It would make her more confident in the future. If she was going to punish him today, she hoped that it would be because he failed to follow her instructions.

“Time for round two babe. If you get this right, you can enjoy yourself in the third round.” Meg joked. She was really loving this and wanted to make sure that he was too. “Put your hands out and we’ll move into you”

Jay did as he told and reached forward with his arms. He waited with his hands cupped for the first pair of boobs to fall into his hands. He wondered whether he had died and gone to heaven or not.

The first pair of boobs came into his reach. This girl was quite flat, probably B cups, but they were a good shape. He could also feel her nipples pointing through the thin lacy bra, telling him that she was having a great time. As she moved away, Jay lowered his hands a little and managed to realise that she had a fantastic shape, her waist was narrow but then her hips were wider.

The second girl came in and also didn’t have the biggest boobs in the world. They were almost identical to the first, except with a less revealing bra, meaning that he couldn’t feel any nipples at all. This confirmed to him that neither of the first two girls were Meg, but could it help him to find out which of his friends they were? Again, he lowered his hands as she moved away and noticed a similar hour glass figure to the first girl.

The third girl had much bigger boobs. This could be Megan, and Jay was certain that it was. To him, they were perfect. He smiled in the direction he guessed Meg’s face would be, hoping that she was smiling back at him. He enjoyed the rest of his time pushing her boobs together and slightly pinching her nipples through the bra.

Last but not least was another well endowed chest. They weren’t quite as big as the previous girl, and if Jay was to guess, he assumed about a C/D cup. However they were fantastic! The girl swayed enticingly in front of him as he tried to think which of his friends she could be. He wished he could have spent longer with her.

“You were the third one” Jay answered before Meg could even ask.

“How did you know?” Meg laughed.

She knew he’d get this easily just by looking at the other girls. They all had brilliant bodies but it was clear that her boobs were bigger. This meant Jay was successful in the dare and would not be punished, to his relief. He was keen to be able to complete the last part of the dare though, because obviously it would help him to guess who the girls were.

“We’re still doing the last task aren’t we?” Jay asked calmly.

“Of course babe, I know how much you wanna touch other girls arses. I’ll remember that for later today.” Meg answered without missing a beat.

She wasn’t lying either. Despite loving her boyfriend, she did really want to humiliate and humble him today, and she wasn’t short of plans to do this either.

“You’ve got four barely covered bums in front of your face. How happy are you on a scale of 9-10?” Meg wanted to tease him before the game began. “For this one you can sit down, and the girls will sit on your lap, but do not put that little willy of yours inside anyone.”

Jay hated that. He was so embarrassed that Meg had just said he had a small cock, and there was nothing he could do. He really was at her mercy, both physically and verbally.

The first girl sat into his lap. A round bum made contact with his legs. It was amazing. Jay ran his hands down the girls sides, towards her bum cheeks. He was confident that this was Meg. To him, it was amazing. As the girl stood back up, he reached forward and squeezed. This confirmed his suspicions.

“I think that one was you.” Jay said confidently. His competitive personality still coming through despite being in such a predicament.

“In that case we’re done here babe, but you were wrong. It doesn’t matter you still got two out of three, but how do you feel that you’ve wasted the opportunity?” Meg told him the truth.

Jay was annoyed. That meant that another girl had a fantastic bum too. He was disappointed that he didn’t get 100% but was relieved that he had passed the task, and could now focus on the next question.

“To be honest Jay, you would’ve struggled in that round. All four of us have very similar bums so you would have loved it!” Meg knew that her words hurt Jay’s pride, despite him hiding it quite well. She wanted to break him down today, so that he knew that she was in control.

This little tease had helped Jay though, because he now knew that he was picking girls with good bums. He needed to think of a question that would give him a good shot of getting out of this blindfold as soon as possible.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 6 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-24-2020, 07:45 PM   #9
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for writing this story, I am really enjoying it.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 04-25-2020, 04:58 PM   #10
Tommytomjj

Still gutted on missing out in the previous challenge, Jay tried to think of a good question. He had a few ideas about potential girls in the room and tried to use common sense to guess which girls would be the most realistic. A lightbulb suddenly turned on in his head.

“Have any of the girls previously caused me to show my dick to an audience?” Jay asked, hoping that the answer would be yes to confirm who his second tormentor was.

“Yes.” Replied Annie, giggling as she remembered pantsing Jay a few years back, “At least it’s grown a little bit since then Jay. Saying that, could it have got any smaller?”

Annie joined Megan in the torment of her of boyfriend and Megan was very encouraging about it. This was the first time that Jay had heard any of the other girls speak the entire time, and the reality of the situation hit him once again. Annie was there, looking bluntly at his cock along side Kate, his friend from university, and along side Megan his girlfriend.

Jay thought back to the previous challenge to try and place which girls were which. He knew Kate had a fantastic arse since she often showed him her cheerleading routine videos. He’d seen her in tights and a mini skirt that left little to the imagination, but now he was trying his best to use his imagination to see her half naked body through the blindfold. He remembered that Kate also had a black belt in judo. He’d never seen her fight, but the thought of wrestling naked against her popped into his mind, even though he still fancied himself against her. He was now sure that she was the girl with the C/D cup boobs and that it was her arse that sat on him in the previous task. Kate also had long blonde hair, perfectly framing her quite stunning face with crystal blue eyes.

Annie, who Jay now thought of as his nemesis since she was always responsible for his embarrassment, was also a blonde. She was taller than Kate and Meg by a few inches, and was less curvy. Obviously, she had smaller boobs than the two other known girls, but her long sexy legs were unbeatable. They mesmerised the boys that she walked past every day that she wore tight leggings. Her long legs supported a smaller but equally stunning bum. Annie’s lower figure was probably as close to a cat walk model as any of the girls that Jay knew, and she knew it. She was confident about her body and loved to dance to flirt with boys on every night out.

Jay was now one away from completing his ultimate task, but he knew nothing about the third girl. The game still had a while to go yet.

“I wouldn’t even consider that last task a dare. You didn’t have to embarrass yourself, you just got to feel up four girls you perv.” Annie spoke in a firm manner. “You might not enjoy this one as much.”

Jay listened to her nervously. He wondered what they would make him do next. Now that he was nearly done, would they attempt to humiliate him even more whilst they still could?

Annie continued. “Okay little Jay, you’re gonna be a good boy for us now aren’t you. I want you to get on your hands and knees.”

Jay got into position and waited for more instructions.

“Now, we’re quite horny and you’re going to help us out. Well, one of us anyway. You are going to make one of us cum using only your mouth, which reminds me- put your hands behind your back.”

Jay put his hands behind him, and felt a shoelace begin to tie his wrists together. At first he thought he’d be able to get out if he wanted to, but it kept getting tighter and tighter, eventually making it impossible for him to get free.

“Now for the fun part of the dare. Whilst you are eating the girl out in front of you, your arse, cock and balls will obviously be exposed. We have unlimited access to do whatever we want to them until you make the girl cum. Meg said that you’re quite good at this so it shouldn’t take too long, and you’ll know when you’ve completed the dare trust me.” Annie was almost taking over the situation. She had dreamed of a day like this and now that it had come she was going to make the most of it.

Jay got into position. On his knees with his arms behind his back, he spread his knees apart to lower himself to make it easier to begin with his tongue. He moved forward and began licking the pussy in front of him. It was completely shaven, with small lips on either side, protecting a tiny but very sensitive clit. He found it almost immediately, but he knew not to just dive right in. He sucked gently and sporadically which the girl reacted positively too, and continued to use his tongue to pleasure the gorgeous vagina. It smelt fantastic. She had obviously anticipated this and had taken time to make sure it was in perfect condition. The girl began to squirm a little as Jay continued his task with his tongue.

About 20 seconds in, the other three girls began their fun. They started with 10 hard spanks on each cheek. Jay was sure it was Kate spanking him as she was obviously the strongest. The noise from the spanks felt like it was echoing around the whole street. Jays arse turned crimson red but that didn’t stop phase two of the humiliation. He felt his dangling balls starting to get flicked. This was something he despised, and he momentarily stopped licking to regain his composure to deal with the pain in his testicles.

“Don’t you dare stop licking” ordered Meg immediately.

Fearfully, Jay lowered himself again to continue pleasuring the beautiful girl. He tried his best to make her cum as soon as possible, but this distraction was really putting him off. After about 10 flicks to the balls, the girls moved their focus elsewhere, but Jay could still feel them aching. They attached the clamps to his nipples again just for their own pleasure and to embarrass him further. Soon after, they found his biggest fear. Jay felt a finger start to penetrate him and immediately sat up.

“What did I just say?.” Meg scared her boyfriend into continuing his task with a finger up his bum.

Jay continued to lick and the girl in front of him was getting so close now. His jaw began to hurt a little but he had done this before and had the stamina for it. Meanwhile, the finger slowly went deeper and deeper into his bum until it was all the way in. Jay felt violated, but he also felt pleasure from it. The finger moved slowly in and out as Jay continued licking. He was almost drowning in pussy fluid now. He had never known a vagina to be this wet, but he kept on going. The girl began to moan loud. She squeezed her legs together, trapping his face in her own pussy. He licked faster and faster whilst her whole body contracted, and then relaxed as she started squirting everywhere. Jay felt a large portion of it fly into his mouth and face, but it went everywhere. The girl was in ecstasy.

The finger quickly left Jays arsehole, and a hand pulled him upright by his shoulders which were also covered in pussy juice. He was kneeling upright awaiting further instructions like all good slaves should.

“Open your mouth.” Megan instructed.

Jay did as he was told.

“Suck it clean. You were told not to stop licking, and you stopped.” Meg explained.

Jay hesitantly closed his mouth around the finger. Shame engulfed him. Fortunately he couldn’t taste anything disgusting, but the embarrassment was killing him. The other girls laughed as the poor boy sucked the finger that was just up his bum, making sure he could hear them. The finger was eventually pulled out of this mouth and the punishment was over. He was untied and allowed to stand up again, and his nipples were released.

“Alright bitch, what’s your next question?” Annie tormented.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 3 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-26-2020, 09:34 AM   #11
Tommytomjj

Jay thought carefully about what he would ask next, hoping that he’d be able to give a final answer after this question. However, he didn’t know enough about the mystery girl to narrow it down so much. He was also intimidated by the three girls that he did know. Knowing that they’d never forget the day they violated him really played on Jays mind as he tried to think of a good question. He had narrowed it down to three girls in his head, assuming that Meg’s comment about their bums was correct, which it had been up to now.

“Not including Annie and Kate, does the final mystery girl have blonde hair too?” Jay asked, quite disappointed to not think of something more creative.

“No, she does not.” Answered Megan.

This narrowed it down to two girls, and Jay was praying that it was one in particular. He fancied this girl a few years back before he was with Meg, but she was taken at the time so he never made a move. Since then he had lost feelings for her but he still appreciated how gorgeous she was. She had an arse that easily matched the shape and size of Meg’s and Kate’s. She had boobs a similar size to Annie too. Her face was beautiful, equipped with deep blue eyes and a fantastic smile. Covering it was long wavy dark golden hair; not ginger but not blonde either. However, the other of the two girls was the more realistic choice. She had a good figure, but Jay didn’t always see eye to eye with her. They had clashed a lot before they left for university because she was always trying to bring him a down peg or two, and this would be a fantastic opportunity for her to do that. She was also a perfect match physically to what he knew. She had a large bum and small boobs, but she had brown eyes and black hair too. He had no way of knowing who the correct answer was.

“Okay babe, I bet you’re really frustrated now aren’t you. I know that you’re close, I just wonder if you’ve considered everybody...” Meg exaggerated her last word, hoping to play tricks on Jays delicate mind. “Anyway, it’s time for a new dare, yay!” Meg loved to just play with her boyfriend verbally, knowing that it brought him more and more frustration.

“Here’s what’s gonna happen. We’re all gonna put a different small object up our bums, and you’re going to catch them in your mouth. They’re all edible don’t worry, well they were before they went inside us! You’re then going to eat them and guess what they were.”

Jay thought about the challenge for a moment. It wasn’t exactly difficult to identify the food and Meg hadn’t even told him how many he needed to get right to succeed. He realised that they just wanted him to eat things out their bum, and there was nothing he could do about it.

He got into position, lying on his back with his mouth open wide and waited for the girls to squat over him one by one. The first girl came and positioned her arsehole directly over his open mouth. She knew that he knew that she was there, so she just paused there for a moment, allowing him to fully embrace her naked arse. She then pulled apart her cheeks and started to push and something shot out quickly. It hit the back of Jay’s throat and made him gag. It was cold and hard and flavourless. Jay swallowed quickly, trying to forget where it had come from.

“An ice cube” Jay said.

“Correct, good boy.” Meg replied.

Little comments like that were still getting to him. He tried to forget about it as the next arse came into contact with his face. This one opened her cheeks slightly, but did not push. Instead, she sat on his nose, forcing him to appreciate the scent of her own bum. Jay did not react, he just obeyed. After a moment, the bum got into position and Jay opened his mouth. This time, a slightly larger object dropped into his mouth. It was squishy, and he didn’t like the taste very much, but he knew what it was. He chewed and swallowed as fast as he could before the taste it’s previous container became too noticeable.

“A piece of banana?” Jay suggested. He wasn’t certain but was fairly confident.

“You’re good at this babe, do you want to do it all day?” Meg joked. “Okay we’ve got one more, just so you know I’ve not put anything up my arse so you’re only eating things that have been in your friends bums.”

He felt so used, but there was nothing he could do now. The final girl squatted over him, but this time it wasn’t a bum.

“Lick.” He heard Annie’s voice above him.

Annie was forcing him to lick her vagina before the task. It tasted so good, and she was noticeably wet. He dug his tongue into her pussy aggressively, and she seemed to like it. After about 10 or so seconds she repositioned herself to make her arsehole directly above his mouth.

“There’s a bit just sticking out, spread my cheeks and grab it with your teeth.” Annie instructed once again.

Jay did as he was told, and parted Annie’s athletic bum cheeks. He didn’t know what he was about to touch, but he had to really put his face inside her to find out. His nose pushed against her bum as he tried to reach the item with his mouth. Struggling to breath, engulfed by his tormentors raw sexuality, he finally found the object. He gripped it with his teeth and pulled it out slowly, giving some more pleasure to Annie. He put it in his mouth and began to chew. It was clearly a strawberry that had been left with the green stem still on. Jay didn’t want to risk any further humiliation so he quietly ate the whole thing without causing a fuss.

“Strawberry” he said.

“Three out of three well done babe, you almost deserve a reward. Too bad I haven’t thought of any of those for you though, sorry!” Meg loved winding him up, “what’s your next question gonna be then?”

“I don’t want to ask a question, I wanna give my answer please.” Jay answered.

“Okay babe, I just want to warn you again before you answer. If you get this wrong, you’ll receive a punishment, plus a dare as usual. If you get it right, you can take the blindfold off.”

Jay knew this. He knew it was out of two people, and the logic inside of him was suggesting that there was no point in asking a question. He weighed it up one final time:
He could either ask a question to know (almost) for sure who the last girl was, and then receive a dare before he could escape.
Alternatively, he could guess now, and potentially be done. However if he got it wrong he would do the dare as usual, plus an extra punishment. How hard could the punishment be ? This was definitely the more favourable option.

“I think the four girls in the room are Meg, Kate, Annie and Tia.” Jay stated nervously.

“I’m afraid that’s the wrong answer babe, you got one wrong.” Meg answered cheerfully, trying to keep herself from bursting out with laughter as she looked at her sorrowful boyfriend.

Jay was annoyed. He now knew who the final girl was, he just couldn’t do anything about it until after his punishment and dare. On the positive side, he knew it was Paige, the girl he wanted it to be. He couldn’t actually believe that she was here, and what he’d already done with her today. .

“Now then, time for your punishment.” Meg instructed.

————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— —————————————

If you’re reading this then hopefully that means you’re enjoying the story. If you would like to suggest an idea for Jay’s punishment then please let me know either as a reply or by PM. If you see someone else’s suggestion that you like, let me know by Thanking it. I have a couple of ideas in mind but would love to hear what you guys think too.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 10 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-26-2020, 12:04 PM   #12
test_subject_01

realy enjoying the story so far cant wait to hear the punishment they have in store! keep up the good work!

Bisexual

Likes, dislikes and limits

Toys!!
test_subject_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to test_subject_01 for this post:
Old 04-28-2020, 10:38 AM   #13
Tommytomjj

Meg and the rest of the girls towered over the kneeling Jay as she began to explain his punishment. He was scared about how far they’d take this, and he knew he was not allowed to refuse.

“You’re going to be our toilet until you guess who we are correctly. Whenever any of us need or even want to use the ‘bathroom’ we will tell you to get into position.” Meg said.

This was worse than Jay could have thought it would be. He thought the most humiliating they’d make him do would be to masturbate on their command, not be used as a toilet! His heart rate and his blood pressure increased exponentially as he listened to his girlfriends horrendous words. He could almost hear his own heartbeat pump out of his chest.

“The position will be you lying on your back, arms bent with your hands above your face ready to catch the person who wants to take a seat above your face. Obviously the toilet needs to be useable so you will have your mouth open nice and wide for us.” Megan’s humiliating words echoed in Jay’s mind, before she spoke to the girls. “Girlies, no need to worry about missing the toilet either. This is a magical toilet. Anything that doesn’t land in the toilet bowl will be cleaned up by the toilet afterwards by licking it up off the floor, it’s the toilets fault for not being big enough anyway!”

Jay heard everything that he needed to hear. He knew that there was no way he was getting out of this, but he hadn’t actually tried telling the girls that he wanted no part of it.

“I’m not doing that. Babe, I want to go home please, I don’t want to do this anymore.” Jay said sternly.

He meant what he was saying and Meg knew it. She always knew when he was lying, and she looked at the rest of the girls, telling them that he wasn’t bluffing. However, Meg wasn’t stupid and had planned for this exact situation.

“Okay babe I understand why you feel that way but let me explain something to you. If you try and leave, Kate here will wrestle you back to the ground with the help of the others. If you win, then you will be free to leave and drive home, but the chances are you’d still be completely naked. However if you lose, the girls will be allowed to take any photos or videos that they want and send them to whoever they want. At the moment I haven’t allowed this, and after today this will never be spoken about again.”

Jay listened. Just as he was about to reply, Meg continued.

“On the other hand, if you stay and complete your punishments like a good boy, and eventually guess the correct people. That blindfold comes off, and so do all of our clothes. We will then play an extreme game of truth or dare where you can get payback on us, and the first person to refuse a dare will become the group slave for the rest of the day.” She finished.

Jay loved the sound of that. The logical brain inside of him weighed up the options. Could he even beat Kate in a fight, especially with the help of the other girls? If he did win, who would see him naked as he tried to get home? If he stayed, what humiliating thing could he make each girl do? He found his decision.

“Okay, I’ll stay.” He responded with a sigh.

He just wanted to be free now, and be an equal part of the group, but Kate had other ideas.

“Perfect!” She shouted excitedly. “All that tension made me really nervous for a second there, and nervousness really makes me need to wee.”

Jay was horrified. He thought he was going to get a small reward or something, but Kate had given him false hope before crushing him. The girls grabbed hold of Jay and decided to pin him on the ground from his waist down.

“Get those tiny arms in position.” Demanded Annie, “Kate can’t hold it all day can she?”

Jay raised his arms to make a seat for Kate. She immediately sat and began to shift left and right to get comfortable. Jays palms making a relatively comfortable seat for Kate’s big round arse to take. Jay opened his mouth. Despite being ready to be pissed on, Jay was so turned on. He knew how good Kate’s arse was, and he couldn’t help but imagine seeing it through the blindfold. His cock twitched and it wasn’t unnoticed.

“Awww, you like being a toilet!” Annie laughed hysterically, “I just saw his little willy jump with excitement!” She told the rest of the girls.

They all began laughing, and as they did, Kate relaxed. This caused the sexy student to start pissing all over Jay’s vulnerable face. He kept his mouth open the entire time as piss dropped straight into it. The taste of the acidic urine hitting his innocent tongue made him feel sick. The piss also managed to hit the back of his throat, forcing him to constantly gag, and re-taste piss that he’d already tasted. Of course, Kate wasn’t fully accurate. Her urine was splashing all over his face, and into his hair. It was the ultimate humiliation. Eventually the weeing stopped and Jay swallowed. Kate left her seat and pulled her underwear back up, meaning Jay could move his hands. He went to wipe his face off but before he could, Meg stopped him.

“No wiping. Toilets don’t just wipe themselves down do they?” She asked rhetorically. “To clean you off we’re going to go up to the bathroom, and this is going to be your dare, so you can have a guess after this.”

Jay had to remain with his face and hair soaked in Kate’s piss. He sat up slowly. Fortunately, Kate must have managed to not miss his face at all, meaning he wasn’t told to lick any more disgusting piss up off the ground. A hand grabbed his, and forced him to stand.

“Let’s go up to the bathroom!” Annie said joyfully, “I can’t wait for this!” She said to torment him.

As Jay started walking, his bare bum was met with a plastic ruler. He screamed in pain as the ruler whacked him again and again. The hand guiding him towards the bathroom made sure he didn’t hurt himself, but the hand controlling the ruler made sure that he did. Spank after spank met his sore bum cheeks whilst he walked slowly and there was nothing he could do about it apart from weep softly. Eventually the spanking stopped and his hands were freed.

“Okay, here’s potentially your last dare babe.” Meg started. “The spanking was just a bit of fun for Annie, don’t worry that doesn’t count.” She remarked.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 5 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-29-2020, 06:35 AM   #14
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Amazing story keep it up!

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallishguy for this post:
Old 04-30-2020, 07:16 AM   #15
Maxie1999

Loving this story, please continue!

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Maxie1999 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk