Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-27-2023, 01:25 AM   #1
Master_M93

Male 30/male/switch seeks any age/female/sub in any place (also open to tr)

30/male/switch seeks any age/female/sub in any place (also open to tr)

Hello there,
It's been a while since I've posted in this thread since I had taken a step back to focus on RL and learn more about myself.
As for now I'm looking for a potential online sub that understands that there are limitations to online play and that timing may not always line up. However can maintain some communication even when spotty.
Time zones aren't terribly important to me since I work a rotating shift and thats when I have the most time to be online.
As for some things about me: I won't say I'm the most experienced Dom as I find with each day something new to learn. However I would say I have enough experience for us both to be satisfied as long as the chemistry is there between us. I'm an avid baker, motorcyclist and always looking to learn. If you just want to chat about life I'm open to that as well. In my kink life my kinks vary greatly but do tend to focus more on whats in my signature.

What I'm looking for in a sub: Able to write outside of text speak. I don't want to continually ask what you mean. Open to trying new things, have limits and an idea of what you either like or are curious of trying. Due to the nature of the internet be willing to verify that you're who you're claiming to be. I can do the same. Be willing to be detailed in reports. I'm not expecting or asking for pictures (eventually it would be preferable to stimulate more than the mind) of proof so please be detailed.
If this sounds like you and you're ready for an adventure message me on here on kik (mooseandsquirrle) and let me know its in response to this thread.

Advertisements
Kink Talk