Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-31-2022, 12:58 AM   #1
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no
Male 27/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (caring dom)

27/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (caring dom)

Hello,
TLR
You can call me C, I am a 27 year old male dominant from the US, and I am currently seeking a submissive.

The long version.
I have been a master for various types of subs in the past, ranging from pets and littles to masochists and pain slaves, being as such I have learned quite a bit about my preferences.

I tend to prefer someone within 10 years of my age (down obviously, but also up, anybody not at least near my generation tends to have a very different outlook on life)
I do not enjoy verbal degradation, I view a submissive like a pet or object yes, but a treasured one, something not capable of making decisions or controlling itself but which deserves love and care, if you want someone who will make you feel bad about yourself I am not that person. My ideal submissive is someone who likes to be praised and fawned over when they are good as well as punished when they are bad.
I will be someone who talks things over with you, I prefer to have a person to person chat (meaning that you have permission to speak freely as a person and be free of punishment for the duration of the meeting) where we can chat about what you liked/disliked and what could be improved in the future.
You will be asked for pictures/videos. This is dual purpose, firstly it confirms that you are indeed you and that you are indeed female (I have been burnt before) and secondly for my own pleasure. They do not need to come immediately and I will expect some time to pass first however I will likely expect at least a couple pictures by the end of the first month and likely more when you are used to it (this can be substituted for video chat if you feel more secure)
This should not be viewed as a one off or two off fling, I am looking to be one of the most important things in your life, that said family is an obvious exception, if a direct family member were to for example get covid I will not expect to be your top priority until they are cured, however if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend who is going to take priority over me then we will likely not work out, please keep that in mind.
I am willing to move for an amazing submissive though this should not be something that we are thinking about in the near future it is a possibility after a few years.
I am ok with most forms of address depending on what type of submissive you are, master, sir, daddy, almost anything will do as long as it is said with respect, however I do not ask that you address me as such until you feel I have earned your submission.
My kinks can all be summed down into a brief description. I enjoy the reactions of my sub. This means that I will likely be happy to explore most kinks you may have and will most enjoy whatever gets you off/humiliates you/ makes you gasp and moan the most. some things I know I enjoy are light exhibitionism (nothing that will get you caught), anal (this of course depends on you, I do not have a fetish for massive insertions up there unless you want me to do that training for you, whatever you can fit comfortably but be aware of is great) and petplay (how much/how extreme depends on how much of a pet you are, but getting you on all fours and maybe a bit of a costume will never be something I do not love.) but the thing I love about all of these is pushing my sub to the edge of her comfort zone and watching her enjoy it.

Thank you for your time, C.
Old 01-26-2023, 11:58 PM   #2
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

bump, only got one response

My guide to avoiding the worst masters!
(I really wish I didn't need to write this, but people can be jerks)

Advertisements
Kink Talk