Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2020, 01:42 AM   #1
Power12
Account Banned

Default Brat slut free for whole month (november)

Good morning everyone.

First let me tell you something about me

I am horny little slut, that is looking to be back in order. I mean I am not that kind of slut who will do whatever you say. I am so bratty. I need to be more obedient. I hope you can put up with that.
I am free for whole month starting from tommorrow. But I wanna first to discus for few days about my likes and dislikes and how things can go, so we see can we get along. My timezone is GMT+1. I will bre free from 06 30 am till 04 pm. My off day is sunday. I wanna talk to you about how you see controlling my time, do you have many ideas and what are that ideas.

Do not expect that when I speak with you few sentence and to say, oh you will be my dom or something. We need time to figure it out.

I want to be punished when needed, rewared when needed. I wanna you to keep me busy all the time. Even now, when I am writing this I am with clothe clamps on my nips.

My likes limits and dislikes you have in my signature.

Only communication via E -mail and pm here on getdare.
E mail: [email protected]

Pm me

Likes: anal, orgasm control, bladder control, blindfold, nipple pain, slight pain, wedgie, dice dares and battleship game

Dislikes: corner time, humilation, shower control

Limits: public,enema
Power12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk