Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-15-2019, 05:03 AM   #16
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Which of your toys is your favorite? Why?

Have you watched the Star Wars movies?

Coffee or soda for caffeine?

What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten?

How quickly does your cock get hard when you think about submitting to a woman?

Speaking of, what celebrity woman would you most want to be enslaved by?

What kind of swimsuit do you wear?

What movie makes you emotional every time you watch it? Why?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 03-15-2019, 01:57 PM   #17
Consensus
Distinguished Member

I am rather looking forward to your responses to Sasssy if I'm honest! No matter, here are yet more questions:

1. If money were no object, where would you live?

2. When did you know you were submissive and how did you find out?

3. What's the most submissive thing (or things) you have ever done and who did you do them for?

4. What's the quickest way to get you into subspace?

5. Who do you love, when you come undone?

6. Have you ever heard Duran Duran's Come Undone? If so, what did you think and, if not, why aren't you looking it up right now?

7. Quick! You have ten minutes left before nuclear Armageddon, what do you do?

8. What can go down a chimney up, but not up a chimney down?

9. Would degradation and verbal humiliation turn you on or cause you to run away from a relationship?

10. How often do you masturbate?

Hope these are worth answering and I look forward to your responses!

Connie

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post:
Old 03-15-2019, 11:37 PM   #18
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Thanks, Sasssy. Sorry it took so long to reply. I flew back to the left coast this evening.

Which of your toys is your favorite? Why?
I have a "rimming butt plug" that has an independently controlled vibrator and a ring of beads internally at the neck of the plug that spin in various patterns. It's a pretty wild ride and on the larger size, but I need to wear my plug harness to keep it in place.

Have you watched the Star Wars movies?
Heh. I'm 47. I saw them in their original runs.

Coffee or soda for caffeine?
Coffee first thing in the morning, but I'm more of a green tea drinker throughout the day

What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten?
Grasshopper tacos. It's an Oaxacan delicacy.

How quickly does your cock get hard when you think about submitting to a woman?
That all depends on the context and if there are visual or physical stimuli. I'm not sure if you mean only by thinking. There's usually some manual stimulation going on. Properly motivated, I can get hard pretty quick - say 10-20 seconds. If I'm distracted or I can't touch myself, it could take up to a minute or two. It also depends on how long it's been since I've had an orgasm or how long I've been edged; sometimes after lots of stimulation, you go through a phase where it's hard to get fully hard.

Speaking of, what celebrity woman would you most want to be enslaved by?
I still think I'm going with Keira Knightley, although Kate Beckinsale would be a close second.

What kind of swimsuit do you wear?
Nothing scandalous - just your standard board short swim trunks.

What movie makes you emotional every time you watch it? Why?
Guaranteed emotion? That opening sequence in "Up" defining the relationship between the main character and the lost love of his life. Puts me on the verge of tears every time. It's just so tragic to see their love blossom and flourish - two people who really get (and complement) each other - only to see their life-long dream instantly vanish. The end when he realizes what she left for him in their album is another tug on the ole heart strings.
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:37 AM   #19
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Hi, Connie!

I am rather looking forward to your responses to Sasssy if I'm honest!

Yes, she does ask some very probing and challenging questions. She had me going down a whole line of questions the other day that have made me start to wonder if I may be bi-curious.

No matter, here are yet more questions:

1. If money were no object, where would you live?
I wouldn't live in just one spot. I'd have a place on Mount Desert Island in Maine. I'd have a place in the mountains - probably in Colorado or Northern New Mexico. I'd have a place in Munich as well.

2. When did you know you were submissive and how did you find out?
It was a gradual realization, and I knew it long before I had the label "submissive for it". When I was a kid, I loved being the one who was the captive - being told what to do by the other kids. When we were a little older and figuring our sex and such things, I always tried to make sure I would be forced to do dares - particularly when it involved getting naked for the girls. When I first started seriously masturbating in my early teens, I did so by humping my bed with my cock in a soft sock before I fell asleep. I would fantasize about being the captive of a powerful women who tie my up and fondle me. I soon was tying myself up a little while masturbating.

3. What's the most submissive thing (or things) you have ever done and who did you do them for?
Probably one of the bondage sessions earlier in my life. Collared, tied, and blindfolded in front of a window (to this day, I don't know if the blinds were open or not, but I was told all about the passers-by who were looking at me), fucked with a strap-on, forced to eat my partner's pussy and ass until she came multiple times. Plenty of verbal humiliation in addition.

4. What's the quickest way to get you into subspace?
Fuck my ass with a dildo, especially if it's a strap-on. I get very submissive during and after that.

5. Who do you love, when you come undone?
Well, not myself. And if you can't love yourself, can you really love someone else?

6. Have you ever heard Duran Duran's Come Undone? If so, what did you think and, if not, why aren't you looking it up right now? Yes, I know the song. Now I've seen the music video. It's not my favorite Duran Duran song, but it's still a good song. The video certainly has some interesting imagery.

7. Quick! You have ten minutes left before nuclear Armageddon, what do you do?
Get naked and fuck

8. What can go down a chimney up, but not up a chimney down?
An umbrella can go up a chimney down but not down a chimney up, but you asked the opposite. I honestly have no idea. Do I get punished for not knowing?

9. Would degradation and verbal humiliation turn you on or cause you to run away from a relationship?
As a constant in the relationship, definitely run away. As part of freaky adult play time, turn me on big time.

10. How often do you masturbate?
Typically, once a week. Having opportunities and time are really the rate limiting factors. When I'm on vacation, every day.

Hope these are worth answering and I look forward to your responses!
Absolutely, Connie! Thanks for asking!

The following user says Thank You to Phaedo for this post:
Old 03-16-2019, 04:18 PM   #20
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Ah yes, pants. Yes, my riddle was the wrong way round and you were correct. I was, of course, wrong.

Which means the very least I can do now is ask moar!

1. Would you wear a collar full time? How long for if not full time? What kind of collar?

That was three questions. Dammit.

4. What is the most useful thing you know how to do?

5. What makes you feel the sexiest?

6. What is your favourite category of tease on Milovana and why?

7. What was the best time you performed oral on a woman, for you, and why?

8. What's green and hairy and goes up and down?

9. If you had to choose: books or films? Why?

Looking forward to learning more about you!

Connie

Old 03-16-2019, 06:02 PM   #21
Grapefruit

Hello!

Favorite sex toy?

Hit or miss?

What do you thing is personally your oddest kink?

Weirdest non sexual item you used for sexual purposes?

Do you know about the bird?

Cats or dogs?

Tacos or pizza?

Cake or pie?

Likes: Bondage, Pee play(not drinking) control/rules, Creativity, HIDDEN Public
Limits: Pictures, Identifying Info, Pain, other stuff I cant think of

Likes/Limits are for my "sub" side
Grapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:11 PM   #22
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Hello!
Well, hello there!

Favorite sex toy?
I have a "rimming butt plug" that has an independently controlled vibrator and a ring of beads internally at the neck of the plug that spin in various patterns. It's a pretty wild ride and on the larger size, but I need to wear my plug harness to keep it in place.

Hit or miss?
Hit

What do you thing is personally your oddest kink?
That's a good question. Probably tech and sex. I think fantasies about being a captive in a device that is continuously stimulating you, milking you, and literally fucking you stupid are really hot. I think the teledildonics (vibrators controlled by anther person over LANS or WANS) revolution is pretty amazing, although I wish they had more options for men. It would be way cool to have some kind of fleshlight like toy that could simulate various types of penetration and that could be controlled by another person sitting at a computer thousands of miles away.

Weirdest non sexual item you used for sexual purposes?
A high-power electromagnet, and I'll let you imagine ways I could have used it.

Do you know about the bird?
Why, yes I do. The bird is the word!

Cats or dogs?
I'm more of a dog person. A dog considers you family. Cats consider you the help.

Tacos or pizza?
Pizza unless it's a moist fish taco. I really like cheese, and pizza tend to have more.

Cake or pie?
I prefer pie, but maybe I'm just saying that because it was just pi day.

Thanks for the questions!

Old 03-17-2019, 10:58 AM   #23
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Oops. Missed this one. Sorry, Connie! Feel free to punish me with a PM Dare or add a punishment to my TORD request below.

Which means the very least I can do now is ask moar!
Be my guest!

1. Would you wear a collar full time? How long for if not full time? What kind of collar?

That was three questions. Dammit.

I have a leather collar. I'd wear it for as long as my Domme would request, but I can't really wear one full time - it would be very difficult to explain at work. Maybe, if I was the owned property of a Mistress I could wear a leather collar in private and maybe something less obvious in public like a necklace or bracelet.

4. What is the most useful thing you know how to do?
Despite all my schooling, probably manually fix things. Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, electronics, etc. I just replaced the water heater yesterday since the old one decided to die while I was away.

5. What makes you feel the sexiest?
Being naked wearing my leather cuffs and collar and with a freshly shaved scrotum.

6. What is your favourite category of tease on Milovana and why?
Female top with lots of edge and edge holding

7. What was the best time you performed oral on a woman, for you, and why?
Mmm, I really love going down on a woman. I can't say I have one time in particular, but when I am performing the act, I really like it when I can take my time, using both my fingers and my mouth, and she is very vocal and squirmy. I also love it when she grabs my head by the hair and force my face into her pussy.

On the more passive side, I do enjoy it when she sits on my face and tells me that she loves me. ;-) I love being tied up and then being "force fed" her pussy for orgasm after orgasm for her.

8. What's green and hairy and goes up and down?
A gooseberry stuck in a lift. I'm guessing that's a British joke by the use of "lift"? I had to look that one up; I can't say I even know what a gooseberry is. I would have guessed Oscar the Grouch on a see-saw. Different cultural touchstones. :-)

9. If you had to choose: books or films? Why?
Books. The movie is never as good as the book, and my favorite books never get made into movies.

Looking forward to learning more about you!
And I you!

Old 03-17-2019, 04:37 PM   #24
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Never heard of a gooseberry? Wow. Uh, okay, they're like big grapes, but rounder and juicier and more translucent, with stiff spines in lines top to bottom - like they're sticking out of the seams on a beachball - that when you eat them they end up softer than they look and shorter too. Hence the 'hairy' descriptor. They grow on bushes that have really sharp spikes, in the summer around the time strawberries are ripe. They are quite sour as a fruit - tart - and they thus work really well in crumbles and with custard. I always liked them raw, but I eat raw lemons, so... maybe I'm not the best person to ask.

It never occurred to me that they were peculiarly British. I have learned even more from your answers than I expected!

Also, you are a little scary - you can do actual labour things and DIY and stuff. You replaced a water heater! Dear Lord, you are proficient in Life Skills, sir, and I salute you!

I am also a fan of Milovana, I shall see about finding one for you!

But, for now, back to questioning and stuffs!

1. What would your necklace and/or bracelet look like? Metal? Leather? Would you have tags on them - like a pet tag?

2. RFID subcutaneously or branding if you had to choose? (let us hope you never do)

3. If you had to give up one, PIV or Oral, which would it be and why? (that's a cruel one, sorry)

4. What is love?

5. If you could submit to anyone, anywhere and at any point in history, and have them behave like a proper dominant for you and only you, who would you choose and why?

6. If you could live at any time or place what would you choose and why?

7. Alcohol or mocktails?

8. Disco or club?

9. Your place or mine?

10. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

I wonder what I can learn this time! Thank you for your time!

Connie

Old 03-17-2019, 08:04 PM   #25
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Never heard of a gooseberry? Wow. Uh, okay, they're like big grapes, but rounder and juicier and more translucent, with stiff spines in lines top to bottom - like they're sticking out of the seams on a beachball - that when you eat them they end up softer than they look and shorter too. Hence the 'hairy' descriptor. They grow on bushes that have really sharp spikes, in the summer around the time strawberries are ripe. They are quite sour as a fruit - tart - and they thus work really well in crumbles and with custard. I always liked them raw, but I eat raw lemons, so... maybe I'm not the best person to ask.

It never occurred to me that they were peculiarly British. I have learned even more from your answers than I expected!

Apparently gooseberry is native to Europe and Africa and not grown much in the Americas.

Also, you are a little scary - you can do actual labour things and DIY and stuff. You replaced a water heater! Dear Lord, you are proficient in Life Skills, sir, and I salute you!

Well, I learned a lot of useful skills from my Dad, and my Grandfather was a carpenter. I also studied engineering in college.

I am also a fan of Milovana, I shall see about finding one for you!
Thanks!

But, for now, back to questioning and stuffs!

1. What would your necklace and/or bracelet look like? Metal? Leather? Would you have tags on them - like a pet tag?
Ooh, I like the idea of metal and leather. Maybe with "Slave" written in elvish or some Nordic runes. Thanks for the idea!

2. RFID subcutaneously or branding if you had to choose? (let us hope you never do)
RFID is too creepy and Big Brother. I'd rather be branded by my Mistress.

3. If you had to give up one, PIV or Oral, which would it be and why? (that's a cruel one, sorry)
Yes, this is cruel! I'd give up oral. There's nothing like the feel of PIV, and I really like to be used for her pleasure while not being allowed to cum.

4. What is love?
Baby, don't hurt me....don't hurt, me no more

5. If you could submit to anyone, anywhere and at any point in history, and have them behave like a proper dominant for you and only you, who would you choose and why?
Hmm. In essence, for what historical figure do I have the hots? I have to think about this one.

6. If you could live at any time or place what would you choose and why?
Europe in the future. As much as I'd like meet individuals from the past, the reality is that, with all the problems, we still live in amazing times where warfare and disease are more under control, where we have amazing inventions, and where we have more individual freedom and tolerance than even in the recent past. (Trump is a symptom of the growing pains of our progress) If we don't destroy ourselves as a species first, I think the future will be even more amazing. I'd choose Europe because, while it's taken a long time, the countries in Europe have reached a maturity in civilization that is sadly lacking in the US.

7. Alcohol or mocktails?
Good alcohol. Life's too short to drink the cheap stuff.

8. Disco or club?
Hmm. Not really a dance club person, but I'll go with disco, since I'm a kid of the 70's.

9. Your place or mine?
I'm not sure I know you well enough yet, and you haven't even bought me a drink!

10. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
So much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood!

Thanks for the questions! I hope you learned something new!

Last edited by Phaedo; 03-17-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:22 PM   #26
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thanks for the questions! I hope you learned something new!
I did, not least where gooseberries grow!

Okay, I know that you're on a trip and any answers may be delayed, but I also know that you'll get back to this when you get a chance. So, here goes:

1. What drink would you love a woman to buy you to show she's interested?

2. What drink would you most like to share with a new friend?

3. What's a place you would recommend to someone coming to visit you?

4. What artist or album would you recommend someone asking you about music?

5. Karma Chameleon or Run the World?

6. What is your favourite colour and why?

7. Whose report did you read that made you want to join this place rather than simply lurk and observe?

As ever, I look forward to your answers!

Connie

Old 03-19-2019, 07:15 PM   #27
Phaedo
getDare Devil

I did, not least where gooseberries grow!

Okay, I know that you're on a trip and any answers may be delayed, but I also know that you'll get back to this when you get a chance. So, here goes:

1. What drink would you love a woman to buy you to show she's interested?

An XO Congnac or Armagnac

2. What drink would you most like to share with a new friend?

A fresh beer I have brewed.

3. What's a place you would recommend to someone coming to visit you?

Muir woods

4. What artist or album would you recommend someone asking you about music?

That really depends what music they like. I have fairly eclectic tastes but realize that some genres are not for everyone. Likely something that doesn't get played on the radio, otherwise, they'd already know it!

5. Karma Chameleon or Run the World?

Karma Chameleon. Oddly, I just heard it a few hours ago.

6. What is your favourite colour and why?

Indigo. The color of the rainbow that gets no love.

7. Whose report did you read that made you want to join this place rather than simply lurk and observe?

SasssySlavePuppy

Old 03-20-2019, 12:32 PM   #28
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Ooh, you homebrew! I've done that too!

1. How had your home brewing gone?

2. What's your favourite style of ale?

3. Do you have a favourite brewery? Why or why not?

Sorry, I know that you are somewhat busy on a heck of a work trip, so I shan't expect a response any time soon. Hope you are having fun and best of luck with the detailed JOI!

Connie

Old 03-21-2019, 01:09 PM   #29
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Ooh, you homebrew! I've done that too!

1. How had your home brewing gone?

I'm not sure what you're asking here.

2. What's your favourite style of ale?

That's very mood dependent. I do gravitate to Belgian ales, especially strong ales and sours. A good Bavarian Hefeweizen always hits the spot, but sometimes you want something roastier like a porter or stout.

3. Do you have a favourite brewery? Why or why not?

My own? No, not really. There are too many good beers and breweries out there. A better question might be, "what breweries do you respect?". Russian River, New Belgium, Bell's, Founders, Franziskaner, Heller, Andechs, Weihenstephan, Hofbrau Tegernsee...just to name a few

Old 03-21-2019, 03:25 PM   #30
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Stupid autocorrect! I meant to ask you how your homebrewing has gone - as in, are you so good that you end up brewing what you set out to brew and it tastes good? My first time was the best and everything since then has been a bit of a disappointment!

And Founders, of course, excellent brewery. I am new to sours but I can totally see why they make your list!

Sorry, I get my geek on with beer.

Back to the actual questions!

1. What was your favourite part of your work trip?

2. Having had time to reflect, what will stay with you the longest?

3. How jealous do you think everyone will be at the fact you didn't reveal what your JOI instructions were? (Hint: I am super-jealous!)

4. Will any of the tasks from the work-trip make it into your daily life because you liked them so much or not?

5. How squirmy a feeling was it on the way back with those two attendants checking what was in your bag?

6. Would you keep a pet and, if so, what pet would you choose? If not, why not?

Always fun to read your answers!

Connie

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, submissive