Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-03-2019, 05:07 PM   #46
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Here's a mixed bag of questions for you :
  • Favorite erotica?
  • If you were taller, would you still prefer heels?
  • Worst movie you've ever watched?
  • Favorite season of the year?
  • Favorite non-vanilla fantasy?
  • Best vacation destination?
  • If you could easily go travelling, where would you like to go?
  • Ever tried hiking? How'd you like it?
  • Favorite type of sweets or snacks?

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 05:27 PM   #47
justbob333

Have you read the books following bean?
justbob333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 12:01 PM   #48
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbob333 View Post
Have you read the books following bean?
No I have not, I want to but currently I have only read the original book in the series
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 12:27 PM   #49
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Default Welcome!

Hi, AngelicSinner, and welcome! You are going about your entry into this community exactly the right way. Take your time. As a young woman exploring her kink, you are going to get a lot of attention here. I'd suggest making a signature as soon as possible that is very clear about your limits and don't do anything you really don't feel comfortable doing.

Here are some questions for you:

1. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?

2. What was the last photo you took?

3. What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?

4. If animals could talk, which animal would be the most annoying?

5. What was the last song you sung along to?

6. What’s your worst example of procrastination?

7. What was the best thing that happened to you last week?

8. Is it possible to live a normal life and not ever tell a lie?

9. What kinds of dares do you think would help you explore your submissive side?

10. What kinds of dares would you give to others to explore your dominant side?
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:32 AM   #50
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Hmmmm i'm not sure about that one. My biggest turn on but unlived sexual fantasy would be a role play scene. in the form of an interrogation where I was tied up and restrained while someone used different implements on different parts of my body. Alternating between painful and pleasurable tactics to try and get me to talk while I resisted, ultimately making it worse on myself before I ultimately break and confess whatever information they were trying to get.

I hope that answered your question.
That could be arranged >>

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 03:17 PM   #51
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
Hi, AngelicSinner, and welcome! You are going about your entry into this community exactly the right way. Take your time. As a young woman exploring her kink, you are going to get a lot of attention here. I'd suggest making a signature as soon as possible that is very clear about your limits and don't do anything you really don't feel comfortable doing.

Here are some questions for you:

1. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?
Not sure if you mean one person in particular or a group of people. but i do go out of my way to be kind to Veterans. They are undervalued and under appreciated, at least in my country.
2. What was the last photo you took?
The last photo i took was of my friends notes for one of my classes.

3. What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?
Hmm but there is so many i wish existed! If i had to choose id say unicorns, they are beautiful pure creatures.....although SOMEONE ruined my perfect image of them.
4. If animals could talk, which animal would be the most annoying?
I think squirrels would be the most annoying, they are always jabbering and always talking with their mouths full! Ick!
5. What was the last song you sung along to?
Roar, by Katy Perry, were were analyzing it in one of my classes today and we played it and i couldn't help but sing along.
6. What’s your worst example of procrastination?
Hmmm well i was working on a project yesterday and i kept putting it off until past midnight and then i finally got it done. and then my cat destroyed it and i had to redo it this morning and i kept putting that off as long as possible.
7. What was the best thing that happened to you last week?
In the last week.... Well Friday i competed in a track meet for my university and our team did really well. And i did the best i had ever done in pole-vault which is usually one of my wort things to do. I also got podium on the other aspects of it i competed in like the relay and 1500s and the 100s, and shot-put.
8. Is it possible to live a normal life and not ever tell a lie?
I dont believe it is. You can be the most honest person in the world and still tell lies. Sometimes we dont even know when we are lying. If we tell ourselves something enough we believe it ourselves, so when we tell it to other people we do not believe it is a lie and we trick ourselves into believing it. In some cases this happens and it becomes so true to us that if tested we could pass a polygraph (lie detector test). Another thing is that each time you remember a particular event you remember it differently. It could be a minute detail such as the color of the persons nails you were speaking with to something they said or how something happened. We dont recognize these differences but they happen. This is also why different people remember the same thing differently. okay sorry im getting off track. But no i dont believe we can live without lying. its part of human nature. whether its intentional to keep a secret, unintentional, a little white lie or one to hurt somebody, we all do it at one time or the other.
9. What kinds of dares do you think would help you explore your submissive side?
Well ive tried a few simple ones that delve a bit into different kinks.

10. What kinds of dares would you give to others to explore your dominant side?
Im not sure. Ive tried giving a few tasks and found i enjoy it. i dont know if that is from the feeling of telling someone to do something or simply liking the creative challenge of coming up with a good dare.

I am so sorry for the late response, the fact that i hadnt answered was just pointed out to me. Please accept my apologies
Old 04-01-2019, 03:34 PM   #52
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessAwful View Post
Here's a mixed bag of questions for you :
  • Favorite erotica?
    Hmm well i haven't really read many, i read a book called Above the Dungeon, Written by SM Johnson
  • If you were taller, would you still prefer heels?
    Yes i think i would, there are so many different styles plus even if your not wearing them for someone else, to me there is some thing about a nice pair of heels with a dress that makes me feel really sexy and just isnt the same with flats or sandals
  • Worst movie you've ever watched?
    Oof that is a hard one, ive watched soo many bad ones. Im going to say The Emoji Movie oorr American Assain
  • Favorite season of the year?
    Autumn by far. not to hot not to cold. perfect season for running. The insects die down and the trees are filled with beautiful colors that even a artist cannot capture the true beauty of.
  • Favorite non-vanilla fantasy?
    I think i mentioned this in a past port so if you could please refer to that i would be much appreciative!
  • Best vacation destination?
    Germany, i loved it there, i really want to go back someday if i ever get the chance
  • If you could easily go travelling, where would you like to go?
    I would love to go to Britain. ive always wanted to see London and all the touristy places.
  • Ever tried hiking? How'd you like it?
    i love to hike and run through the woods. there is nothing like it. only if im alone though. it helps me feel closer to nature and i feel like oi can just leave all my stress behind.
  • Favorite type of sweets or snacks?
My favorite sweet is mint chocolate chip ice cream or German chocolate cake. Yummy!! Favorite snack would be banana chips

So sorry for the late answer

Last edited by AngelicSinner; 04-01-2019 at 03:40 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:13 AM   #53
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

Oh this is still active is it? Whodaa thought it!

1) What's the worst and best thing about being a girl?
2) If you were given $100,000, but it could only be used to upgrade your shower or bathtub what upgrades would you make?
3) When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't breath?
4) What would you grab if your home was on fire?
5) What's something you have never been able to do well?
6) Do you prefer being warmed when you’re too cold or being cooled when you’re too hot?
7) What’s the worst trait a person can have?
8) What sentence can you say that makes total sense now but would seem insane 20 years ago?
9) What can you talk all day about?
10) If you were an action figure, what accessories would you be sold with?

M.V

MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:25 AM   #54
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Well that's a surprise, the thread is resurrected
  • About those unicorns, how were they ruined for you?
  • When's the last time you went hiking?
  • Do you wear some kind of heels as daily wear?
  • What is the true meaning of life?
  • Popcorn or chips?

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:09 PM   #55
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessAwful View Post
Well that's a surprise, the thread is resurrected
  • About those unicorns, how were they ruined for you?
    I think I'll leave MastersVoice to explain that if he would be sooo kind.
  • When's the last time you went hiking?
    The last time I actually went hiking? it's been a while. I run in the woods alot but it has been awhile since I actually went hiking. I'd say maybe 3
    months
  • Do you wear some kind of heels as daily wear?
    Well not daily no for I have sports practice most days and its easier just to wear tennishoes instead of bringing a pair to change into. Alot of the time in the winter though I'll wear boots with a small kitten heel
  • What is the true meaning of life?
    The true meaning of life is to live and die. simple as that. what we make of the time in between is up to us.
  • Popcorn or chips?
Chips most definitely. I dislike popcorn.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:16 PM   #56
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I think I'll leave MastersVoice to explain that if he would be sooo kind.
Nope, not saying

Old 04-02-2019, 12:28 PM   #57
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Post
Oh this is still active is it? Whodaa thought it!
*Rolls my eyes and sticks my tounge out at you*
1) What's the worst and best thing about being a girl?
Okay well the worst part I think my be a pretty obvious answer, menstruation is definitely the worse.The best, well that's a bit more tricky. I'd say the best, and likely alot of people wont agree with me but it's much easier to get what we want. if you want me to explain more I will but for now I'll leave it at that.
2) If you were given $100,000, but it could only be used to upgrade your shower or bathtub what upgrades would you make?What kind of question is this? If I had to I'd probably expand my tub until it took up the whole room so it would be more like a small swilling pool and it would haveJets. Then I'd make is so the shower setting didnt just come from a single nozzle but the whole ceiling so it had more of the effect of rain.
3) When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't breath? Probably when you told me that joke about the man who walked into the bar. I found that extremely funny for some reason, maybe more because I wasnt expecting it but still.
4) What would you grab if your home was on fire?
I would grab my cat and my roommate. everything else is replaceable but life is not.
5) What's something you have never been able to do well? I've never been able to sing well. I sound like a dieing penguin. I love to sing and i love music i just am completely tone deaf.
6) Do you prefer being warmed when you’re too cold or being cooled when you’re too definitely. Definitely warm when I'm to cold, I hate being cold unless I chose to be.
7) What’s the worst trait a person can have? Greed. By fair, wether it's for tangible things or not.
8) What sentence can you say that makes total sense now but would seem insane 20 years ago? Sorry old man I wouldnt know, I wasnt alive back then
9) What can you talk all day about? Cars, I love them, I love the classics and I love figuring out how they work and how they run. the power behind them, even motorbikes I love them and could talk all day about them
10) If you were an action figure, what accessories would you be sold with?

M.V
Hmmm well I'd probably be sold with me wearing my volleyball Jersey and spandex. my accessories would probably include a hair brush, a volley ball, and probably a spare dress and heels
The following user says Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post:
Old 04-02-2019, 12:29 PM   #58
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Nope, not saying
Meanie. I want to kick you right now
Old 04-02-2019, 01:12 PM   #59
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Meanie. I want to kick you right now
Very well, I did warn you that it would be better for you to respond...

So over the past few weeks I have been helping AngellicSinner explore the world of kink by her request.

One task I set her recently was to introduce her to pet play.

Now because I wanted her to really get into character, I asked her if she had any cute cat ears or bunny ears on headbands as some girls do.

Well AngellicSinner doesn't own any, but she does, for some reason, own a wearable unicorn horn.

Now because I am very thorough when I set my tasks as I'm sure she will attest to, I wanted to really understand the world of the unicorn so I could bring the task alive and make it, you know, as realistic as a task with unicorns could be.

I used some of my google smarts and came across a website which went into some very interesting detail. Not only about the unicorn's habitat, diet and resting position, but also it's reproductive biology and mating habits.

Needless to say I included some of this detail within the task... how mean am I feeling? Well... I did warn her.

You see, what initially led me to look up the website was that neither of us were sure how unicorns mated or even if they had any reproductive parts. I said well if they don't she couldn't have an orgasm as part of the task because she would be a unicorn.

But, because I am nice, and I wanted her to enjoy an orgasm of which she has become so fond of recently, I checked out the information and I was pleased to learn that a unicorns biology is very similar to that of a horse.

I guess pet play just become pony play.

Anyway, great news for AngellicSinner as she gets to have her delicious orgasm... as a unicorn. No hands available, what is a girl to do?

I'm sure you can imagine.

Anyway, apparently my desire to dig so deep into the fine detail of a unicorn and share some of my more interesting findings with her has led her to take the view that I have ruined her innocent view of the mystical creature.

Needless to say, I am hoping the task reignites her passion for this super-natural animal in a way she didn't think possible.

M.V

Old 04-02-2019, 01:23 PM   #60
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
I used some of my google smarts and came across a website which went into some very interesting detail. Not only about the unicorn's habitat, diet and resting position, but also it's reproductive biology and mating habits.

You see, what initially led me to look up the website was that neither of us were sure how unicorns mated or even if they had any reproductive parts. , I checked out the information and I was pleased to learn that a unicorns biology is very similar to that of a horse.

Anyway, apparently my desire to dig so deep into the fine detail of a unicorn and share some of my more interesting findings with her has led her to take the view that I have ruined her innocent view of the mystical creature.

M.V
You could have just left it at that......

*goes to die of embarrassment and crawls into a hole in the ground*

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, curious, new girl