Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-25-2019, 11:16 PM   #16
Sluttycumdump1

How do you feel about sissies?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys AMA PM DARES

Help name me!
Sasssyslavepuppy’s adorable sissy princess
Sluttycumdump1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 11:56 PM   #17
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:21 AM   #18
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttycumdump1 View Post
How do you feel about sissies?
I feel that they should be free to be and act like who they are. I feel they should not be judged simply on their preference. I have no sexual feelings towards them but I do not dislike them either. I support them in their choice to act like and be who makes them feel best or right in their own skin. If they enjoy being a sissy than I am glad they find joy from it and that is all that matters to me
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:37 AM   #19
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
The wildest dare I have ever done, hmm well I havent done too many wild ones yet because I'm still new but I think the wildest dare in general that I have ever done is went skinny dipping with some friends in a lake near campus and the Dean walked by. Me and my friends were able to hide of course but it was still kind of exhilarating at the chance of getting caught in such an exposing position by a man of power. not that I wanted him to catch me of course because there could have been serious consequences if he did.

I think my first response answered number two. yes I have. I've been skinny dipping with a group and also played strip poker with some and then locker room of course. not sure if that counts.

I think it would depend what the other options besides nude were and what type of party it was.

yes I do like micro mini skirts. I own one pair but very rarely wear it in public because of its length. I've only worn it once or twice and that was to a club.

umm I'm not sure yet if I like dom or slave yet, personality wise i think i lean towards submissive mors but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if I would. Maybe if it was a friend of mine and they enjoyed dressing up as a women and asked me to help pick there clothes out I probably would but I wouldn't forcibly dress a man like a women and take them out I feel that would be too humiliating for them.

I dont think I would.

the worst thing I gave a guy to do. I'm not sure what you mean. as in a dare I gave a guy? well I told a guy to smack his balls with a wooden spoon 200 times but that's only because he asked for it.

A secret I like to keep from everyone.......well I dont exactly advertise that I'm still a virgin even if it is by my own choosing so i guess that counts.

I think I would frankly be a little shocked and awkward. I would probably politely ask for them to put their clothes on though I have nothing against older men.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:40 AM   #20
UsedBoy18

What is your height and weight?

Please punish me

Loves: Wedgies, Ice, Pee, Humiliation, Feet, Shoes, Food Play, CBT

Likes: Spanking, Scat, Messy, Snapchat, Anal, Humiliation, Sweat, Food Play, Pet Play, Webcam, Hypno, Nipple Play

Dislikes (punishments): Chasity, Edging, Cum Eating, mouth soaping, writing lines

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Blackmail, Full Public, Face Pics, Friends, Family

Don't have any sex toys, just house hold items.
UsedBoy18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:44 AM   #21
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Find

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsedBoy18 View Post
What is your height and weight?
I am 5'3" so I am on the shorter side. I weight 130lbs. Mostly from muscle as I play volleyball and do track for my university.
Old 02-26-2019, 10:49 AM   #22
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

What do you hope to get out of being on getDare?

M.V

MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 02:17 PM   #23
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Post
What do you hope to get out of being on getDare?

M.V
I hope that by being here I will be able to push myself to try different things that I may other wise not try. I hope that I can learn by talking to others and discovering their experiences and maybe even just meet some like minded people. I hope that I am able to broaden my horizons and discover more of things that I like or dislike by trying things on this site.
The following 2 users say Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post:
Old 02-26-2019, 03:17 PM   #24
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, welcome to the site
Great that you're putting up an AMA immediately, great way to get started out IMO.
  • If you had to pick, would you say you're a Sub, Dom, or Switch?
  • Do you know what your likes and limits are yet?
  • What do you do in your free time?
  • Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?
  • Are you looking for dares to participate in, or people to engage with? As in, what's your priority?
  • Have you got any toys?
  • Most interesting dare you've read about?

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:54 PM   #25
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessAwful View Post
Hey, welcome to the site
Great that you're putting up an AMA immediately, great way to get started out IMO.
  • If you had to pick, would you say you're a Sub, Dom, or Switch?
  • Do you know what your likes and limits are yet?
  • What do you do in your free time?
  • Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?
  • Are you looking for dares to participate in, or people to engage with? As in, what's your priority?
  • Have you got any toys?
  • Most interesting dare you've read about?
Hello and thank you for the welcome.

To answer your questions:

If I had to pick, although I cant say for sure, I think I'm most likely a submissive, maybe more from my personality than kink. I wouldnt officially declare myself a sub I dont think though until I had at least a little experience on both ends, just to know how each feels if that makes sense or maybe I would just wait till I had actually tried submitting to another to call myself a submissive

I cant say for sure what my likes and limits are. I havent had enough experience to say that. Althea I would say in the limit department I'd include the same ones, as in no family, social suicide, permanent, etc...

In my free time I frequently play volleyball, I love the sport and as I think I mentioned earlier play it for my university. Aside from athletics I love love love to read in my free time. I love science fiction and fantasy books. I also love to party but I think that's besides the point.

I always pout the cereal and then the milk.

I think my priorities and a little varied. I think since I'm so new that I am first looking for people to engage with and maybe learn from their experiences but I will want to, maybe some times soon, start to participate in dares. Honestly I dont think I'd know where to start with them though.

I currently do not have any toys, I make do usually with house hold items if I need to.

The most interesting dare I have ever read about, that's a difficult question for me to a answer. I have read many interesting ones but each is interesting in it's own way. If I had to choose......I think it would be one that involved the one being dared to go to a local park and the had to start at the tree line of the park. In front of the treeline was a bench that faced the opposite direction. with an occupant in it. the bench would have to be several yards away. I dared would then have to strip and silently crawl their way behind the bench without disturbing the one on it. This would object had to have been on a day the park was scarcely occupied in my opinion. The dared would then have to silently masturbate to orgasm without a sound or risk discovery. they would then have to make it back to their clothes in the trees and redress all without being caught.

Last edited by AngelicSinner; 02-26-2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:06 PM   #26
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Nice answers, thanks. As for where to start with dares, once you get that far, I'd personally suggest finding some "playmates" (people willing to spend time coming up with stuff), or simply posting on the GD forums.

Some more surface-level questions:
  • Hair style and color?
  • Body shape?
  • Pubic hair preference?
  • And of course, favorite color?

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Old 02-26-2019, 04:15 PM   #27
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Nice answers, thanks. As for where to start with dares, once you get that far, I'd personally suggest finding some "playmates" (people willing to spend time coming up with stuff), or simply posting on the GD forums.

Some more surface-level questions:
  • Hair style and color?
  • Body shape?
  • Pubic hair preference?
  • And of course, favorite color?
I'm glad you liked my answers. As to finding a "playmate" when I got to that point, it doesn't sound like a bad idea, though I think I'd be a little worried about finding the right one.

My hair is a light brown, almost dirty blond. Natural, I have never dyed it. It is slightly wavy naturally and comes down to the small of my back.

Body shape, well I mentioned earlier that I'm on the shorter side so my curves ar a little closer together but I have an athletic build.

My pubic hair preference is shaved completely. I think its cleaner that way, or that's at least how I feel and you dont have to worry about your hair trapping some smells. plus I think that being shaved bare makes you so much more sensitive to touch, at least in my opinion.

My favorite color is a dark forest/hunter green.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:22 PM   #28
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Thx for the answers
As for meeting people, I can also recommend taking a peek into the GD chat once in a while.

Old 02-26-2019, 05:16 PM   #29
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Thx for the answers
As for meeting people, I can also recommend taking a peek into the GD chat once in a while.
Thank you for the suggestions
Old 02-26-2019, 09:16 PM   #30
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

It will probably be a little bit before I use one of them though because I'm taking it kind of slow. Just exploring and trying to slowly experience all I can.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, curious, new girl